Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Workout

"The pleasure of black and white working together."

12
3 Comments 3
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
“Hey. I notice you have a nice little workout routine,” said a feminine voice. “Mind if I join you? You could be my physical trainer and, maybe, give me some tips that will help me keep in shape.”

Glancing back over my shoulder, I saw Trisha standing at the open gate that separated our back yards. The tiny young black woman wore a white outfit that consisted of a cotton tank top and the tightest pair of shorts I’d ever seen. I don’t know what turned me on more about her get-up; the way the white fabric seemed to accentuate the smooth dark chocolate complexion of her skin or seeing how the crotch of her shorts had slipped between the lips of her cunt. Without waiting for a response she walked through the gate, her small hips swaying seductively.

Trisha is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. She’s twenty five and married to a very good looking white guy. When they are together, spending time with their children, they present a perfect picture of interracial marital bliss. So when I heard that they were swingers with an open marriage and that her husband might not be the man who fathered her most recent child, I was reluctant to believe it. But then we were talking one day and one thing led to another, culminating in them telling me about how sexually open their marriage was. Since then Trisha and I had been flirting constantly and because I had never had sex with a black woman before, she became a fixture in my erotic masturbatory fantasies.

The small, slim black woman walked over to me and placed a baby monitoring device on the grass near where I was working out. She said that her children were napping and she’d brought the monitor so she would be able to hear when they woke up.

I set Trisha up with very lightweight dumbbells and demonstrated a couple of exercises for her. Yet I could tell she wasn’t really interested in developing a workout program. She had something else on her mind.

As I showed her how to do curls, she ran her fingers over my biceps and seductively told me how sexy they were. Then she caressed my chest and abs while saying how hot they made her. She said she really liked strong, muscular, white men with blond hair and big cocks. When I asked her what made her think I had a big cock she reached down to rub my growing erection through my pants.

“Oh... I can usually tell. And this one will do just fine,” she had answered. “So what’s it going to be - inside or out? If you’re shy we can go in the house and get it on. But if you’re feeling wild and adventurous, we can spread your towel on the grass and do it right here.”

Trisha moved closer, pulled my head down, and gave me a very hot kiss. Her soft brown lips tasted sweet, like strawberries, and her tongue darted against my own. Dropping the weights, I enclosed her with my arms and lifted her up, holding her tightly to me for a moment. Then I put her down and literally tore her clothes from her.

I ripped her shirt down the middle and slid it off of her arms so that she was topless. For a second I gazed at the firm swells of her full, brown, milk filled tits and ebony nipples, then I bent down to suck one. As I sucked her breast I gripped the sides of her white shorts and pulled them apart so that each half fell to encircle one of her thighs. I then shredded the white cotton fabric of her bikini panties so that her hairy pussy was bare except for a few tattered strips that hung from the waistband.

Backing away from her for a few seconds, I reveled in her beauty. Her eyes were smoldering with lust and her pink tongue flicked out to wet her pouty brown lips. Letting my eyes move over her, I noticed that, aside from her nipples, her skin was a uniform chocolate color all over.

“Like what you see, baby?” Trisha asked. She turned around and looked back at me over her shoulder as she rubbed her fingers over her buttocks. “How about my ass? Ain’t this the cutest and hottest little black ass you’ve ever seen?”

I didn’t say a word. Instead I tore off my clothes the same way I had hers. When I was naked I grabbed her and threw her face down on the ground, burying my face in the dark crevasse between the cheeks of her sweet butt and covering her hairy lips of her pussy with my mouth.

The sexy scent of Trisha’s gorgeous black ass and cunt rose in soft waves that filled my nose. It was a musky smell tinged with the feminine fragrance of her soap. The taste of her juicy twat was like eating a very ripe plum. Her cunt was soft, wet, and sweet, covering my lips and tongue with sticky syrup.

“Ohh Ryan. You’re eating me good. Fuck me with your tongue, baby,” she moaned as she squirmed in the grass. “Ohh baby. That’s it. That’s the way.”

She began to hump her hips, rubbing her pussy and ass in my face as I gave her the tongue fucking she wanted. As the pleasure built inside, she grew hotter and hotter until her dark skin was covered with sweat and gleaming beneath the summer sun.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

Soon her pussy began to gush thick, steaming cream as she climaxed, and I swallowed every drop of it, loving the rich oyster flavor of her cum.

“Wow! That was hot. You must have majored in cunt lapping when you were in college. I swear, I thought my head was gonna explode when I came,” Trisha panted. She rolled onto her back.

“Glad you liked it. I never imagined that a black woman’s pussy tasted so good,” I said, licking the foamy smears of sticky, white girl cum from my lips. “Do all black women taste as good as you?”

Trisha laughed and said she didn’t know as she had never tasted the flavor of another woman’s pussy. However, she told me that, if I wanted to make a comparison, the next time her sister came by for a visit she would send her to see me.

“Gwen loves white dick and getting her pussy sucked too,” she laughed.

I told Trisha that we could talk about her sister some other time. Then I let her know that I was not through with her yet. Beginning at her pussy, I slowly kissed my way up her body. When our lips met they stuck together, as if glued by the remnants of her cunt cream.

Lifting her legs along my sides, Trisha had me raise my hips a little. She then reached between us to guide my cock to her cunt, pushing her pussy up onto me and moaning as I slid into her fuckbox. I started off gently, but she didn’t like that and let me know it immediately.

“Don’t tease me, Ryan. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep,” Trisha said. “I know I look small and fragile, but I’m not. I like a big dick and I like it rough. Pound my hot pussy to pieces, baby. Pound my ass into the ground.”

That’s what she asked for and that’s what she got. Clutching her tightly, I rammed my throbbing nine inch cock into her as hard as I could. The sound of her grunts, moans, and cries of ecstasy filled my back yard as my prick slurped in and out of her tight hole.

If Trisha got hot when she was having her cunt lapped, she got even hotter when she was being fucked.

Throwing her legs around my waist, she humped her hips at me as hard as I humped at her. Her sweet, black snatch gripped my prick even tighter, rippling and sucking. Our pelvises made loud clapping noises as they slammed into each other, and my balls echoed the sound every time they spanked her cute little ass cheeks.

Our hands moved all over each other as we kissed and fucked. Her dark brown skin was smooth and hot to my touch. When she had my cock inside her, her skin became more sensitive. Especially to the feel of my fingers on her tits, hips, ass, and legs. She went wild, writhing like a snake beneath me as she cried out in pleasure.

“Yeah, baby. Fuck me like that. I love it,” she said, caressing my shoulders and arms. Suddenly her fingers dug into my biceps and her back arched. “Oh! Ohhh! I’m cuuummmiiinnggg, Ryyyaaannn! I’mmm cuuummmiiinnnggg! Oh! Oh! Your big, white dick feels so fucking good!”

And she wasn’t joking. Her cunt gushed then locked tight around my cock like a hot, sucking mouth. Actually, it felt as if there were a million mouths within her pussy and each one was wrapped around my prick. The feel of it sent bursts of pleasure shooting through my nuts and almost made me cum, but I was able to hold off.

Lowering my mouth to her breasts, I took one of her nipples between my lips and sucked it as I continued to fuck her. She loved it. I made her cum three more times before I finally let go and came. Electric lightning bolts swirled within my balls as hot, steaming spunk made a gooey mess within her greedy twat and uterus. By then she was begging me for it and was happy to feel me shooting her cunt full of my jizz.

When I pulled out, I sat back on my haunches, while kneeling in the grass and looked at her. She looked beautiful laying on the soft green lawn, like a fertile representation of an earth goddess. When I gazed between her legs, seeing her hairy crotch covered with cum as thick white wads of my seed dripped from the pouting lips of her hot black cunt, my cock immediately grew hard again. Trisha saw it and smiled.

“That’s what I like. A stud with staying power,” she said happily. “I see you’re ready for round two, and, baby, so am I.”

But before we could start again the sound of a baby’s cries came from the monitor. Suddenly she scrambled to her feet and picked up the device.

“Sorry, but I’ve got to run. My motherly duties are demanding attention,” she smiled as she turned to leave. When her back was to me, my eyes were drawn to her butt and I saw a stream of whiteness begin to dribble down the inside of her thigh. Seeing that, I thought white cum on black flesh was the most erotic sight in the world. And when she noticed where I was looking Trisha laughed happily as she ran her fingers through the wetness. “You really fucked me good and shot me full. I hope we can do this again soon.”

I hope so too, I thought as I watched her walking away, naked except for the remnants of her white shorts and panties that were like shredded rags around waist and ankles.

Published 
Written by accepting0
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments