Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Exciting Time

"Meeting my blonde landlord for the first time"

14
11 Comments 11
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

This was an exciting time for me: it was the first time I'm moving away from home and my parents. I just finished my third year in university and I was finally qualified for an intern job in the field I’m studying. I jumped on the first chance to move away from home. My heart pounded every time I thought of the freedom I will have living by myself. A wide grin spread across my face when I thought about being able to masturbate without having to worry about my parents bursting into my room without knocking, and the embarrassing frantic to close the porn tabs, hide my erection, and push aside the tissue paper.

I reversed my 1999 Ford Taurus into the driveway of my home for the next 4 months. Just as I stepped out of my car, the door to the secluded house opened and a blonde angel stepped out. She smiled with charming little dimples and walked towards me. I stood frozen. She extended her hand, “Hi you must be Alex.”

Alarms flood my head as I realized I’m suppose to say something. “Uhhh give me a second, I have your name written down somewhere.”

Did I really just say that out loud.

“Hi I’m Alex!”

“Hi Alex,” she giggled, “I’m Sarah.”

I stared at her outstretched hand.

I’m suppose to grab her hand aren’t I.

I reached out just as she began to retract her arm and engulfed her hand with mine. I jerked my arm Donald Trump style. Sarah stumbled forward with the most adorable squeal.

“Try not to break me on the first day please.” She chuckled and brushed back a strand of loose hair.

I wanted to say something clever in response but as usual, my mind drew a blank.

She took me through the small front door. I gave my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the dim hallway that followed. Walking behind her, my eyes naturally wandered to her buttocks. I traced the shape of her firm bottom, highlighted by her dark yoga pants.

I met her eyes just as she turned around.

“Here is your room.” She opened the door and allowed me through. “I think this is plenty spacious for you.”

I nodded.

“I guess I’ll leave you to it then.” She pulled on the door handle. “I’ve lived here for thirty years so if you have any questions about the city feel free to ask.”

She closed the door behind her and I waited until the creaking of the floor was just a faint thump.

I dropped everything on the bed and pulled out my laptop. I needed a stress relief from the last five minutes of clumsiness and stupidity. I stroked at a consistent pace. I always liked to savor these sessions, if I came too fast it would feel like a waste. It must have been some good porn I was watching because I didn’t hear the door screech as it opened slightly. I felt the familiar pressure within me and increased my pace to a frenzy of sloppy jerks before I released myself. I laid back and tracked the trajectory of my fluids as they shot across the room and landed on the wooden floor. I was just glad it wasn’t carpet, it would be hard to explain how I stained it within the first five minutes of my arrival.

I turned my head just in time to see the door quietly shut.

Am I seeing things? That orgasm wasn’t THAT mind blowing.

I put my left ear against the door.

Thud… Thud… Thud… 

How long was she there for? Was she watching me?

I dismissed the thoughts.

That can’t be it, this isn’t a porno.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the living room that evening and caught Sarah sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand. She watched the TV screen intently before I interrupted her. She looked up and smiled, the same radiant smile she had in the morning.

“Look who finally decided they’re hungry!”

“I had a fair portion of Gummies and M&Ms thank you very much.” I replied. I opened my mouth again but decided against saying anything else. I wouldn’t want to act dumber than I had this morning.

“Wine?” She extended the bottle to me.

“No thanks, I don’t drink.”

“Suit yourself.” She poured herself another glass.

“Also drinking on an empty stomach will lead to quicker intoxication,” I continued, “with proteins and dense carbohydrates in your stomach, the absorption process…”

She put her delicate fingers over her mouth and yawned sarcastically.

“I’m sorry.” She giggled. “Come here and sit with me.”

She patted the space next to her on the couch. I walked over slowly and made sure I don’t break anything on the short journey across the 12 X 18 living room.

“Why are you so tense?” She laughed.

She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back until I was leaning against the back of the couch.

“There, aren’t you much more comfortable now?”

I nodded.

“So, Alex, what are you here for?”

My eyes lit up at the chance to finally brag about my new job.

“I’m going to work for the engineering department of the city.”

“You’re not exactly helping with the stereotypes of engineers!” She taunted before she playfully punched my left bicep.

My face was flush red almost immediately.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I tried to think of something clever to retort.

It was almost as if she read my mind.

“You look so cute everytime you try to think of something to say.”

She downed her glass. Instead of pouring herself another, she put her lips to the bottle and took a swift swig. She looked into my eyes with her glowing blue eyes and snapped, “Don’t you say a word about this to my boss!”

Up to that point I didn’t realize I know nothing about her.

“So what do you do Sarah.”

“I thought you’d never ask.” She rolled her eyes. “I’m a highschool teacher.”

“Oh that’s cool.” I faked a little smile. “So ummm…”

My mind raced to think of something to say.

“Do you like 0.5 mm pencil leads more or 0.7 mm ones.”

She clutched my hand.

“I’m gonna pretend you didn’t just ask me what type of pencil lead I like.”

She was no longer holding the bottle. Her hand had creeped up my arm and to my shoulder. Sarah gently grasped my chin and tilted my head to meet her gaze.

This must be a dream

I felt her soft lips on mine. Her breath had a sweet scent of alcohol. I was stunned at the abruptness of the kiss but I didn’t protest. Why would I? I’ve been alone for 21 years and now this beautiful woman was making out with me.

She pulled herself onto my lap and straddled me. Her hands held tightly on my shoulders. She leaned back.

“You never made out with a girl before?”

My eyes darted in embarrassment. “Um… No?”

“For some reason I’m not surprised.” She chuckled. “You have lots to learn.”

She dove back onto my mouth. I felt her tongue enter my mouth. She tagged my tongue lightly and retreated. I followed her invitation and snaked my tongue into her mouth. The bittersweetness of the wine flooded my taste buds. Sarah reached down without breaking the kiss and pulled my forgotten hands around her. She wanted me clutch her buttocks and I had no objections.

I should assert my dominance, women love that right?

I held her amples globes in my hands and picked her up.

“Gah!” She squeaked.

I turned around and threw her down onto the couch.

Oh shit. What did the male actor do after?

She waited for a few seconds before it was obvious that I had no idea what I was doing.

“Pull my pants off.”

I hooked my fingers around the waistband of her sweatpants and tugged. Her panties came after. My heart was ready to skip out of its confinement. I didn’t expect to meet any women on this trip but here we were.

“Kiss me.”

I leaned closer to her face.

“Not these lips.”

I glanced at her in disbelief. She had a smile across her face, the same dimpled smile I fell in love with.

I got down on my knees and inhaled. My face was mere inches away from her freshly shaven mound.

Was she expecting this?

Waves of heat greeted me as I leaned in and pecked her moist flesh. She pulled me with her legs when I tried to back away. I had no choice but to kiss her again, and again, and again.

“Use your tongue.”

I flickered at her folds and whimpering sobs escaped her lips. She shuddered when I dragged my tongue across her vulva. I felt the muscles in her legs react to the sudden jolts of sensations and I was pleased with myself. I brought my tongue back over her lips, tender at first, before I sank myself into her with long and forceful strokes. I loved listening to her heavy breathing. I loved the way she exhaled in loud gasps as I worked on her.

A sudden stream of wetness had me pulled back in surprise. It left a slimy, salty taste on my tongue. The musky smell penetrated my nostril. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me up to her lips and our tongues met again. This time she pulled on my pants. My erection sprang to life front and center.

She didn’t hesitate and gave my head a kiss. I twitched in response. Her cold hand gripped my radiating member and held it steady. She guided my stiffness into her mouth. Her tongue teased my glans while her lips worked its way down my shaft, and then back up. I’m used to stroking myself for hours, but not even a minute into this and I was ready to blow my load. I jerked my hip back and she followed, not allowing me to escape. With a final grunt I spasmed in her mouth and gave her everything I have. She held me in her mouth until I finished.

This amazing woman just swallowed my cum.

She stood up.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Then she was gone.

  

Published 
Written by bluecore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments