Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Archives Of A Pretentious Playboy. 1.

"An unexpected holiday romance."

16
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
7.3k words 7.3k words

I started writing on this site about ten years ago. I joined intending to notate some of the more memorable of my sexual encounters. But as I started writing, I realised my writing skills were not up to scratch, and the fear of exposing some of the young ladies and married women I'd slept with held me back. So my early writings are mostly made-up stories built around things I had done or seen. Now sixty or so stories later, and still not that adept, I think it is time for me to get some of my most private memories down in writing before I come down with dementia or drop dead.

I chose the title for this series as my good mate Ivan and I often joke about the women we have loved, and in jest, we say how lucky they were to have had us. He also jokes about my being the Ponsonby Playboy. (A suburb in Auckland where I frequented bars and nightclubs in the seventies.) But, in reality, I was far from being a playboy; I had no flash cars or a posh pad to woo chicks in and certainly had no money.

I am not particularly proud of everything I have done, and in hindsight, there are many affairs I wish I had avoided entirely. After all, my sexual hijinks helped stuff up two marriages. But you can't change the past. I seldom use actual names, as NZ is a small country, and I don't want to cause any problems for any of the protagonists in my stories.

The first story I'll relate to is about a holiday in Norfolk Island with my mother in 1966. I picked this adventure as my old mate Ivan, and I have been reminiscing about old times, and I showed him a photo of the people involved in this particular story. If you have read any of my other stories, you will know I'm 6'1" and have a good healthy physique. I have been told many times that I was handsome, so there must be some truth in the rumour. I had a large group of mates, we played rugby, surfed, hunted (for deer and pig), and we were all pretty obsessed with nailing as many girls as possible. I'm sure that today, teen males are no different.

I'd left school and worked as an engine apprentice at TEAL Airways (Now called Air New Zealand). It was an incredible apprenticeship. In the five years, I worked there; I worked on Lycoming Flat four engines, Bristol Hercules sleeve valves, Pratt and Whitney eighteen-cylinder radials and Allison Turbo Prop engines for the Electra's that TEAL operated. Later when ANZ got the DC-8, I worked on Pratt and Whitney TurboJets.

We apprentices also moved around to other departments of the company. I spent time in the Airframe section, where I learned sheet metal work, Paint Dept, where I was taught to Spray Paint. I also worked in the Instrument, Electrical, Radio and Air-conditioning departments. An excellent grounding that set me up for the various jobs I have worked since.

All of us apprentices hotted up our cars. Management encouraged us to do this, and we had free use of the company balancing machines, sorted out carburetors in the fuel dept, etc. The hottest car I ever drove was a 1960 Ford Anglia van, which had been stripped of every piece of trim to lose weight. The apprentice that owned it had fitted an 1800 BDA crossflow motor, gearbox from a Zodiac (I think), and disk brakes from a Consul 315. The thing went like stink, pulled about '3G' when it accelerated. I drove Ferraris and a Lamborghini in subsequent years, and none of them had a patch on this Anglia Van.

Another of the benefits of working at TEAL was the staff travel discounts; we only paid ten per cent of the full fare. 

In September of 1966, I booked my mother and me on a week's holiday in Norfolk Island. The cost of the ticket was only £4.10 each. (So cheap, you couldn't afford not to do it.) My mate Steve heard about my plans and booked his mother (Betty) and him on the same flight. (Put this in perspective, my wage at that time was £8.00 per week.)

The trip started with a bang. We were offered expensive drinks the moment the plane's wheels were off the ground. It was an old DC-4, and the entire plane's seating was first class. So the drinks, food, etc., were all five-star and free. Mum ordered a Whisky sour, and I had a Jack Danials and coke. Soon, after take-off, entrees were served; a prawn cocktail, followed by Steak Mignon for the main, then dessert. Unfortunately, a landing was impossible because of the heavy fog when we got to Norfolk Island. So after flying around the Island for an hour, the plane turned back to Auckland, the pilot promising to put us up overnight in Auckland and try the next day again.

Everyone on board accepted the inevitable, ordered more drinks then started to mingle. I had seen two single girls board the plane and had my eye on them. So buoyed with alcohol, I wandered down the aisle to chat them up. Their names were Beth and Gloria. Beth was a short (5'1") dark-haired girl with big boobs, not especially pretty, but far from plain or ugly, maybe a little overweight. Gloria was a bit of a looker, 5'7", blond hair, and even seated, you could see she had a great figure. They were from Wellington, which may as well be another country to an Auckland boy like me. Still, I had them to myself for a week; that couldn't be bad.

The girls and more than half the forty people on the flight would stay with us at the Norfolk Lodge. I had it all figured out that Steve would have Beth, and I would have Gloria. But when I returned to my seat for landing, Steve was sitting there with a big grin all over his face. He had pulled some other bird at the back of the plane and was not interested in my plans for him.

We all disembarked the DC-4 around 6:00 pm. They bused us into the Great Northern Hotel in the central city and gave us all tickets for dinner at the Taitung Restaurant on Swanson St. At such short notice, the hotel restaurant had been unable to cater for such a large number. 

At the restaurant, I maneuvered my mother and me to sit next to Gloria and Beth. I turned on the charm. But Gloria was not interested, and it was plain she had my number. But with the stupidness of youth, I didn't give up trying. Beth, however, was a bubbly little thing. She met my best jokes and chat-up banter with enthusiasm. I knew she was my best bet, but I couldn't help myself; Goria was too attractive.

The following day we were all bused back to Mangere Airport (Later to be called Auckland International Airport), boarded the DC-4, and soon were up in the air on our way to Norfolk Island again. Wheels up, the steward came by, asking us what we wanted to drink; everyone burst into laughter. We ordered the same drinks as the day before, and when the meal arrived, It was the same, Prawn Cocktail, Filet Mignon with Caesar Salad, and dessert. All for £4.10, bloody unbelievable!

The plane managed to land this time, and we were bussed to our lodge. My mother and I were meant to be sharing a room in the main Building, Steve and his mother in the room next door. But Mum and Betty were getting on well and said they would take one room and let Steve and I have the other. Beth and Gloria were in one of the outside units. The following day I again made a play for Gloria at breakfast, but she made it plain I was wasting my time as she had a boyfriend.

On the other hand, Beth made it obvious she was still keen, even knowing she would be my second choice. But my pride overruled my good sense. I did not want to appear to be a bastard just after a quick bonk, so I gave up on both girls. 

I saw little of Steve the whole time on the Island. He continued to chase the girl he had met on the plane and spent most of his time with her and her parents. They were not staying at our lodge, and when I saw Steve, he seemed to be heading off to be with them.

My mother, and Betty, had teamed up with an old Irish guy (Patrick). I think he was in his seventies and a committed alcoholic. He was a real character and kept us in fits of laughter the whole week. I need to mention another couple of players - a very religious girl travelling with her parents, and a real mommies boy, also with his parents. I can't remember their names. I'll call her Catherine, and the boy, Peter. I was pretty sure Peter was gay, as he was incredibly effeminate.

So on my first day, I toured the shops with Mum and Betty, looking for bargains. Norfolk Island had no duty taxes on goods. So such things as transistor radios, perfumes, and alcohol were incredibly cheap. This was the main reason for people holidaying on Norfolk Island. The shop assistant in one of the shops I visited was beautiful. I always say this in my stories, and with good reason, I was attracted to beautiful women then and still am today. I have dated many ladies that have been quite plain, but the ones that got my motor running and needed writing about were almost always attractive.

Anyway, this young lady shop assistant was drop-dead gorgeous. She was eighteen, five-seven, with olive skin and black hair. I went back to that shop three times that day to stand behind other customers and look at her. The third time I entered the shop, no one else was there. She came over, stood beside me and asked, "Are you here to buy anything, or are you just here to look at me?"

I stuttered out the truth," I think you are beautiful."

"So why don't you ask me out?" she replied.

I was tongue-tied; did this gorgeous apparition indicate she would go out with me? 

"Can I see you when you finish work?" I finally managed to stutter out.

"Not tonight. I have piano lessons. But I could meet you tomorrow night."

I left the shop in a daze, unable to believe my luck. We had agreed that I would pick Amelia up when she finished work at 7:00 the following evening, and I would take her to dinner.

The next day, Mom, Betty and I drove around the Island, taking in the sights. Mom and Betty had gone halves in a rental car for two days. So I asked to borrow the car that evening to take the young beauty to dinner. I picked her up outside the shop at 7:00 and drove her to her house so that she could change. (I did not get asked inside to meet her parents). Then we drove down to Emily Bay, where there was a resort I had booked for dinner.

This resort was where Steve's young lady friend and her parents stayed. And so I was not surprised to see Steve seated with them when we entered. When he came over, looking to be introduced, I was on cloud nine at being seen with someone like Amelia. Of course, I was punching way above my weight, but shit, it felt good. 

After dinner, Amelia gave me directions to the local's park-up spot, where we stopped and started to make out. I got as far as feeling up her tits. But she informed me she did not put out on first dates and to behave myself. I took this to mean she had gone all the way before on second dates. And so, I upped my efforts and got a bit further before being stopped again.

We talked, and she told me she was saving to move to New Zealand or Australia and hinted that she would like to hook up with me once there. So I promised to give her my phone number and address. Then we started necking again. I managed to get her tits out and suck on her nipples, which turned her on, and soon I was feeling her up through her panties. But when I pulled them aside and pushed a finger deep inside, she came to her senses and made me stop. She was really hot and bothered, and I think if I had kept trying, I might have gotten all the way. But my take was that the next night would be a better bet, so I played the gentleman, backed off, and took her home.

We started kissing again outside her house, and I got my hand under her dress and inside her panties again. She was very excited and squirming around on my fingers. If it hadn't been for the front light on the house coming on, I think I would have nailed her. But she said that would be her father and she had to go. So I reluctantly sat back and watched Amelia sashay down the path and disappear through the front door.

I drove back to the lodge, totally besotted; I was amazed I didn't crash the car. Steve had arrived home and was still up, and he quizzed me about how I had got on. I stuck my fingers under his nose; he took a deep breath and yelled, "You dirty lucky bastard!" Of course, I didn't tell him I had fucked her, but again, I didn't deny it either.

The next morning, Steve beat me down to breakfast. And when I walked into the dining room, I was met by lots of knowing grins from women, and sly nudge-nudge, wink-winks from the men. I later found that in my absence from the previous night's festivities at the bar, my mother had informed anyone that asked that I was out with the attractive shop assistant from town. Everyone knew which shop assistant my mother was talking about; Amelia was a hot topic of conversation with all the guests.

Steve had obviously informed some men that morning that I had nailed her. More than one husband asked to smell my fingers, and I was getting some knowing looks from the wives. The most significant change was in Beth and Gloria, they both came and sat with me at breakfast, and Gloria, in particular, was now very chatty and accommodating. I had expected them to be a bit stand-offish, knowing I had been out with Amelia, but it was quite the opposite. Even one of the married women gave me the come-on for the next couple of days; her behaviour made things very embarrassing around her husband. 

I played it cool and joined Mom and Betty sightseeing after breakfast. After lunch, I walked down to see Amelia, intending to ask her out that night. There were quite a few people in the shop, so I hung around and watched her until they left. 

But when I approached her to ask her out, she didn't want to know me. She was very cool, almost hostile. I had no idea why. I left the shop tail between my legs, absolutely devastated. I walked back to the lodge, thinking about what I might have done. Was it because I pushed her too far the night before? Or had her father seen me fingering her outside their house? Or had one of the men from our hotel been in the shop blabbing to her? I had no idea, But the fact she had been so passionate and horny the night before; meant that nothing added up. I was confused and hurt.

It was a couple of years later, when a prostitute in Hong Kong attempted to pick me up, that I twigged what may have happened. Amelia had explained to me she was saving like mad to get her arse off the tiny Island and dropped a few hints that I help her. I was too naive to understand. But I now think that if I had dropped her a couple of Quid, I would probably have nailed my first supermodel.

The rest of the day, I was not great to be around. Finally, my mother took me aside and asked what was wrong. I poured my heart out to her, even shed a few tears. I was so distraught. She told me, "If you're going to put yourself out in the firing line, you need to learn how to handle the odd bullet. You can't hit it off with everyone." Her final bit of advice was that; there are plenty more fish in the sea. An adage I have lived by ever since.

That night I went to the bar with Mum, Betty, Irish Pat and a dozen other guests. Beth and Gloria were there, and I tried to avoid them. But Beth, bless her heart, came and sat by me and tried to cheer me up. Someone played the piano, and the lodge owner (Bert), played the guitar. It was a good night, and soon they all had me laughing. I remember us all singing Nancy Sinatra's song 'These Boots Are Made For Walking', which had just hit number one back home.

During the partying that night, someone proposed that we all go to the West of the Island the following night and watch the sunset and, once dark, look for the lights of Sydney. Gloria spoke to me while Beth was away in the toilet at one stage in the evening. She told me Beth was a virgin and had been hoping to lose her virginity on holiday. Gloria thought I would be a good contender for this task. You would have thought I would have raced Beth out of the bar the minute she returned and had mad rebound sex with her. But it was quite the opposite; I had been swearing all afternoon that I wasn't going near women again. And so I indicated to Gloria that I wouldn't be the one. So I escaped to Bed quite early that night, Albeit in a much better mood than earlier in the day.

The next evening, at 6:00, around twenty of us guests assembled in front of the lodge and boarded an old bus. Bert drove us to the lookout on the West of the Island. The majority of the group were married couples aged in their thirties. We all had bags of food, alcohol and blankets with us and spread these out on the grass at the top of a cliff. 

My mother and Betty had been trying to matchmake Peter and Catherine for the previous two days and were having some success, much to Catherine's parent's disgust. Her mum and dad had visions of their daughter becoming a Nun and were not at all happy when Peter started showing interest in their daughter. However, Steve's mum was a bit religious and got on quite well with Catherine's parents and offered to be Catherine's chaperone for the night so she could come on our trip. Funnily enough, my mum had to promise Peter's parents that she would keep an eye on him.

Well, the night just got funnier and funnier. Pat, the Irish guy, was hilarious. He was drunk and kept us laughing with his dry sense of humour all night. Bert had brought his guitar along, and we all had a good sing-a-long, waiting for the sunset. By the time the sky turned blood red, everyone was getting tipsy and having a good night. Even Peter and Catherine, who I am sure had never touched a drop of alcohol in their life, had had a glass in their hand. I was seated on a blanket with Beth and Gloria, and I had finally seen sense and was making a play for Beth. Gloria had changed completely; she was now flirting with me openly while encouraging Beth and me to misbehave.

People quietened as it got dark, and more than one couple looked to be making out under their blanket. The atmosphere was electric, sitting there on a warm spring evening under the stars. Soon ribald comments were being bantered around the group about what was happening under the blankets, and this just seemed to stir everyone to misbehave even more. 

At one point, the wife that had been flirting with me took off with Bert into the trees. It was treated as a joke, but I'm not sure that it was. Her husband didn't seem to mind, though. Then someone asked where Peter and Catherine were, and there were whistles and comments about what they might be up to. About fifteen minutes later, they very shyly tried to creep back into the group unseen, obviously having been on the bus. Both were blushing red and highly embarrassed. Betty took Catherine aside as she was a bit upset with all the ribbing, and we all returned to our partying and ignored Betty and Catherine. 

As the night wore on, Catherine relaxed and joined in the fun. There was a faint glimmer of light over to the West which we assumed must be Sydney, but it wasn't that impressive. A full moon was starting to rise, and Bert informed us we had to be there on a pitch-black night to see the lights. But it was amazing to see all the stars and the Milky Way emblazoned across the sky. By 10:30, though, the moon was too high for us to see the stars clearly anymore. So we boarded the bus and sang and laughed back to the lodge. The driver dropped us at the gate, as he had to return the bus. And we all crept up the drive like naughty school kids while Pat kept making funny comments and had our stomachs hurting from trying to keep quiet and not laugh.

Pufffy_Lips
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pufffy_Lips

As we walked up the drive, mum informed me that Cathrine had lost her virginity to Peter on the bus earlier, and they were concerned about meeting her parents. Betty took command of Catherine and got her past her worried parents. Mum did the same with Peter. I went with Beth and Gloria to their bedroom. Both were very giggly from all the drink. And we joked and fooled around until somehow we wound up in our underwear, ready for bed. I don't know how that happened, we had no cards, so it wasn't strip poker. I think we just kept daring one another to do things.

I was in my briefs or scants, as I called them then, the girls in their bras and panties. Gloria started making jokes about the bulge in my scants, hinting that it was huge. I had been sneaking kisses with Beth and getting aroused, so my willie was stretched along under the waistband. I tried to cover myself, but the girls both complained that I was perving on their nipples, so they should be able to look at me. And when I said it was not that big, I had seen some twice the size. Gloria gave me a very sceptical look, "That thing is twice the size of my boyfriend," she declared.

I made a dive for the double bed and covered myself. (Yes, the girl's room had a double bed in it, which they were sharing) They climbed in either side, ganged up on me, trying to pull my scants down and tickle and grope me. In fighting them off, I managed to get a few accidental gropes and feels in myself. It was all good fun, no one getting upset and no sexual overtones. However, I was hoping to bonk Beth after Gloria went to sleep, but I knew my chances were not good, in a bed with Gloria alongside us. So my mind was racing ninety to the dozen about how I could get Beth alone.

There was talk about my stopping misbehaving and us all getting to sleep. I complained that they had been the aggressors and that I was only defending myself. Gloria was acting much different to me now; she was much more affable and seemed much more focused on my touching my cock than Beth. Still, I knew where my bread was buttered and rolled over to Beth and kissed her goodnight. Gloria turned the bedside light off, but once our eyes adjusted, it was easy to see, as the curtains were open and it was a full moon.

My goodnight kiss with Beth got a bit passionate, so I took my chances and fondled her breast. I was somewhat surprised that I did not meet much resistance. And as she started to respond to my touches, I moved my hand down and tried to get it under her panties. I met a lot more resistance there but did manage to cop a feel through her panties. Between catches of breath, Beth moaned that I shouldn't touch her down there. Gloria leaned over me to watch what was happening and copped a feel of my cock again, pretending it was an accident.

The covers had fallen to our waists with all our carrying's on. Gloria pushed the covers all the way down so she could watch. When Beth complained, Gloria shushed and said, "Let him touch you. You know you want to."

Beth said she would, but only if Gloria turned away and didn't watch. So Gloria lay down and snuggled into my back. I slipped my hand under Beth's panties and had a finger plunging into her tight little coochie in no time flat. Beth opened her legs and let me have my way, so when I had her excited enough that I thought she was beyond stopping, I told her to remove her bra. She didn't hesitate, sitting up and shedding it in one movement. I leaned in and started kneading her nipples with my lips.

She had a gorgeous set of tits with large dark nipples, and they quickly became rock hard under the attention I was giving them. All the time, I was working on her coochie with my left hand and tried to get two fingers in her, but she flinched, so I just kept fingering her with one finger. Gloria was now leaning over me again, watching, and making small movements that didn't make sense. Then it came to me that she was playing with herself while watching me finger Beth.

The revelation of what Gloria was doing, gave me the courage to try for more. I pulled Beth's panties down and tried to climb on top. But Beth resisted, "Not with Gloria here," she objected. There was some to-ing and fro-ing between the girls; before one of them stated, 'if you want me to do it, you do it first, then I will'

I saw where this was going and knew I was likely to miss out, as neither was very likely to do it in front of the other. So I took a chance, rolled over to Gloria, and slipped my hand between her legs. She still had her hand cupping her mound, so I was right; she had been playing with herself. Mortified at being caught out, she tried to pull her hand away while clutching for the sheet to cover herself. But I held her hand tight against her slit, and my forefinger slipped between her fingers straight into her wet furrow.

As she objected and struggled to close her legs, I whispered in her ear, "Money where your mouth is, you want me to fuck Beth, you know what you have to do."

Amazingly, she settled down a bit, and I slid another finger in past her clenched hand and started working at getting her off with two fingers. She must have been getting herself quite worked up watching Beth and me, as she was very wet. She started moaning that she shouldn't and that she had a boyfriend but made little effort to stop me.

Now it was Beth I felt leaning over me to watch. So I climbed over Gloria and got her to roll to the middle of the bed between Beth and me, then, inserting my fingers again, resumed my efforts to get her off. Beth had pulled back, not wanting to touch her friend. So I took control and told her to take Gloria's bra off for me.

Beth didn't look at all keen, but when Gloria sat up and turned her back to Beth so she could undo the bra clasp, she reluctantly complied. And once she had unclasped the bra and thrown it onto the floor, Gloria asked her to play with her nipples. It took some more cajoling from both Gloria and me before she did. But she was soon comfortably manipulating and even sucking on Gloria's breasts.

Gloria lay back on the bed and used her hands to guide Beth. I sat up and took in the unhindered view of her firm pert breasts with their shell-pink nipples. I couldn't resist; I leaned forward, pushed Beth's hands aside and sucked on each of her nipples. Then glancing sideways at Beth, I indicated she should continue as I leaned in and kissed Gloria. I was overwhelmed by how eagerly she responded; she was utterly uninhibited in her response.

I sat back up to take in all of Gloria's perfect features, her slim sculptured body and pale skin glowing in the moonlight, but I knew I had a major problem. Watching Beth play with Gloria's nipples and being in a bed with two girls for the first time in my life had me so excited I was close to ejaculating. I knew I was unlikely to get more than two or three strokes in before I came. And then I would be useless for half an hour or more. A couple of years later, when I had a girlfriend, I found a good wank before I met with her alleviated the problem somewhat. But even If I had known that it wouldn't have helped me in this situation. So I did the only thing I knew; I pulled away and started thinking about anything but sex until the urge to explode reduced.

I was scared my withdrawal would stuff things up. But neither of them seemed to notice; Gloria's hips did wriggle around, looking for contact, which made it hard to concentrate on digging potatoes, but I was strong. Then, finally, my arousal diminished enough for me to duck my head between her legs and attack her perfect pouting clam. She tried to stop me from kissing between her legs; I thought because she was embarrassed about me doing that in front of Beth. But I later found out that she had never been eaten before and thought she was dirty down there. But within moments, she had changed her tune and was bucking and grinding her pussy into my face and breathing like a train going up a steep hill. I had to keep dragging Beth's hands back to Gloria's tits, as even though she looked very aroused, she was still not completely happy touching another woman.

Gloria was getting so excited with my ministrations; I thought she was about to cum. But when I asked her if she wanted me in her yet, she shook her head and asked me to continue. 

"I'm getting there!" she moaned, "Keep going, Please?"

"Tell me when you are ready. I want to be in you when you come."

It took quite a bit longer with my fingering and sucking on her pussy, before she yelled that she wanted me.

I clambered up on top of her and pushed my throbbing willy home. It slid in easily; she was no virgin. I tried to lean to my left and kiss Beth whilst I jerked my hips into Gloria's groin. But Beth gave me a little peck, then drew back, she wanted to watch what was happening.

Gloria came almost as soon as I plunged inside her. I found I was far from coming; my body never behaved as I expected. I slowed but kept moving in and out slowly, revelling in the feelings and emotions. When her orgasm subsided, I reached over to Beth and searched out her pussy and slowly started to frig her. She was very wet, and two fingers slid in quite easily now. I was about to pull out and move on top of Beth when Gloria grabbed my hips and pulled me so hard into her that I thought she'd break something. Gloria lit up as another orgasm wracked her body, which was the trigger that set me off. My arse clenched, and I emptied my load. Fuck! I hoped she was on the pill.

Exhausted, I slumped down between the girls. Beth was aroused and trying to pull me on top of her. I pleaded, "Beth, I will, but give me half an hour. I'm buggered."

I roused enough energy to lift and roll over Beth's other side, placing her in between us. She immediately turned to Gloria and questioned her about how it had felt. Gloria was slow to respond at first, her breathing still pretty erratic. But when she did start talking, her response brought a glow of pride. Beth had asked Gloria if it was the same as with Daniel (Gloria's Boyfriend). Gloria gasped out that she had never cum like that before and had never had two orgasms. She thought she might have even cum a little when I was eating her but had held it from us as she was embarrassed. She said I was bigger than Daniel, which had really turned her on.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit to feeling pretty proud of myself, and I probably would have had trouble walking out the door; my head was so swollen.

Beth was a bit worried about my size, but Gloria put her at ease and said her first time had not hurt much and that if babies could come out of there, she had little to worry about. About this time I managed to ask about them being on the pill, and to my relief, was told that they both were.

I should add that I am not that big; six and a half, maybe seven inches when very excited. But of all the guys I knocked around with at that time, I did have the biggest cock. That was until Ron joined our surf group. Ron had the biggest cock I had ever seen; it was about nine inches and very thick. And no, he wasn't black. In fact, he was English and had emigrated to NZ with his parents when he was three. I worked with many black guys in America, and there were a couple that had huge cocks, but not as big as Ron's.

Anyway, coming out of my daydreaming, I watched Gloria pull Beth down to her and give her a passionate kiss. Their touching on one another gave me a little twitch in my groin, and I slipped my hand between Beth's butt cheeks and pushed it through to feel her from behind. She lifted her leg over Gloria and rested it on her mid-drift to allow me better access. Again I found that she accepted two fingers with little discomfort. I frigged away at her while nibbling at her ear and neck. I was starting to get excited again, especially watching the two girls kiss.

Gloria broke away, telling Beth she would get me ready for her. And she moved down the bed, rolled me on my back and took my now semi-hard, wet, cum covered cock in her mouth. Fuck, now I hardened up properly, not from the sensation of her mouth, but the fact she was savouring the mess, mostly made up of her own juices. That did turn me on. I had never dreamed a woman would want to do that.

The trouble was that she didn't want to stop and was sucking on me so enthusiastically I was scared she would bring me off before I had a chance to take Beth's cherry, which is, after all, why we were there.

I pulled Beth over, so she was half lying on me, and I met her mouth with mine. And as I tried to wriggle my hips away from Gloria's mouth, Beth passionately responded to my kisses. Gone was the quiet bubbly innocent little girl of the last two days. She was turned on now and being quite aggressive. I nudged her slightly to get on top of me, and she didn't hesitate. She was astraddle me in a flash and rubbing her mound along my cock. I have no idea who placed me into her willing, wet pussy, but I'm guessing that Gloria had a hand in it. I could feel her playing with my nuts.

Beth gave a little whimper, so I knew there was some pain, but there was no hesitation whatsoever, and she began to ride me like a real pro. I was aware that Gloria was trying to push her head under my bum and suck on my balls, which made me cum. Bugger, I had thought, as this was the second time, I should have been able to last for hours.

It didn't matter, though; Beth continued to grind herself onto me, seemingly oblivious to my shrinking prick, trying to get herself off. I stayed put, slipped my hand between us and searched out her clit to help her along. Gloria must have been aware I had come as she moved up alongside us and took one of Beth's nipples in her mouth. I think this may have been the trigger that brought Beth off. She clenched up, told us she was coming and stayed rigid on top of me for two or three minutes.

Finally, she slumped to my side, exhausted; a very different orgasm from Gloria's. You might not have known she had come if she hadn't told us. Gloria gave her a couple of pecks on her face and lips, saying, "Well, girl, you are no longer a virgin. Did you enjoy it?"

Beth eagerly nodded her head but went all shy again. Then she started giggling, which set us all off.

I escaped to the toilet. It was down the hall, shared with the other three bedrooms in the block. I was stark naked, believing there was unlikely anyone up and about after midnight. Back in the room, I found the girls daring each other to go to the toilet naked too. And I watched in delight as Beth scurried away, hands over her vitals. Then by Gloria, who walked with the confidence of one with a nice body.

After some teasing and lots of giggling, we were all soon asleep. I had made a promise that I would go back to my room before daylight.

I woke sometime in the middle of the night to Beth's playing with my erect cock. As soon as she felt me slip out of my deep sleep, she tried to mount me. But I pushed her away, rolled her onto her back and pushed her legs apart. She spread her legs so eagerly that she kicked Gloria and woke her. I was on top of her and fucking within seconds. This time I had no problems holding back until she climaxed. I just went to town and savoured the feeling of Beth bouncing her willing body up to meet my every thrust. She moaned throughout, asking me to make her cum again. Great stuff for a young man's ego. It was, to that date, the best bang I had ever had. Again, she didn't make a lot of noise when she came, and there was little to tell other than her going rigid and breathing in sharp little gasps. 

Gloria didn't try to join us; apart from giving me a nice kiss afterwards, she just lay beside us and watched. We rolled apart, Beth snuggled into me, and we soon fell asleep again. When I next awoke, it was full daylight, and the girls were asleep on each side of me. I lay there, not wanting to move and wake them, unsure of what reception I would receive. Gloria woke first; she seemed more embarrassed than annoyed and sidled out of bed and dressed. Beth woke at her movements and cuddled into my side. So no anger there either, thank goodness.

Gloria let out a distressed squeal, "God! We've slept in. It's 9:15, and everyone will know you stayed the night. Oh, how embarrassing."

We all rushed around and got ourselves dressed. I gave Beth a quick peck on the lips and slipped away to my room. There was no one about, and I managed to make it to my room unobserved. I changed my shirt and trousers into something casual and went to see if breakfast was still available. Beth and Gloria had beaten me there, and the only other person in the room was Catherine.  

We had fortunately arisen after everyone had departed for the day. Embarrassed about the previous evening's activities, Catherine had waited until her parents had gone and the dining room cleared before she dared show her face. Beth sat next to Catherine and told her not to be embarrassed but to be happy as it had been a wonderful evening. Gloria and I talked; she was happy, now that she knew no one had seen me leaving their room.

The girls had hired a Morris Minor for the week, and so we four set out sightseeing once we had finished breakfast. There was no chance of any shenanigans that day, so it was not until after 10:00 that night that I managed to get Beth back to my room and make love to her one final time. When Steve arrived home, we had just finished making love in my bed. I asked him to wait outside while Beth got dressed. Although Steve had a lot of fun teasing me about sleeping with Beth, I only dared tell him what had happened once we were back home in Auckland. As I was worried, he would blurt something out to the others again. 

I didn't get a chance to talk with the girls again until we all boarded the DC-4 for the flight back to Auckland the next day. And then it was only casual conversation on the aircraft. Beth and I did swap addresses and responded to her first letter. But a couple of months later, when I got her second letter. It told me she had a boyfriend and was madly in love. So that was the last I heard of my first threesome ladies.

Back in Auckland, I asked Steve if he had made out with the girl he had been chasing all week. He hadn't, but he was going to see her and was on a promise. He never did; he had a steady girlfriend and couldn't make the time.

The crazy thing is that Steve's girlfriend came to him three months after we got home saying she was pregnant. He was not at all fazed, thinking they would get married. But she told him that the baby was not his, and that she was marrying the baby's father, a guy from her work. Steve was devastated. It can be a cruel world sometimes.

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments