Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Josie part 1

"A girl decides to defy her parents and looks for some fun"

28
24 Comments 24
10.5k Views 10.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words

I’m so pissed at them. How can they say I cannot go? I graduate in two months. I’ve done everything for them. I am graduating at the top of my class, with a full scholarship in the fall. Hell, I’m still a virgin for crying out loud! If it was Chloe they would have said yes.

“Chloe is the pretty one, the cheerleader, off to the University of Florida, partying her time away with her sisters of Zeta Tau Alpha. She can do whatever she wants,” ranting to the reflection in the mirror as I pace around Chloe’s room.

“Well, tonight so am I! They went away for the weekend, I’m doing whatever I want.”

Chloe is my older sister by two years. She is your typical cheerleader with her bubbly personality and always dresses in short shorts and skirts. I look a lot like her but have always hidden behind my glasses and a book. I’m just Jo nothing special, Chloe’s little sister, nerd, president of the mathletes. I want to spread my wings and live a little before heading to Berkeley. I want to get there and be a new confident sexy me.  When I went to my parents and asked if I could go to spring break with Claudia and her brother, they flat out said no. No explanation, no talking about it, just end of discussion. Then they proceeded to tell me all about the conference they had to attend. Telling me they would be gone this weekend. 

I'll show them. Putting a plan into action, I started researching clubs in the area.  I found a club that intrigues me. It looks very sophisticated and alluring. Sitting at Chloe’s vanity, I remove the glasses and put in the contacts I ordered last month. My blue eyes are sparkling. I pull out my ponytail and brush my long dark hair until it waves down my back. Make-up is a little harder, but I have seen Chloe do it enough times, as she talks about her fling of the week. I also would practice while watching some YouTube videos. First I apply some thick black eyeliner and shadow to create what I’ve seen called a smoky eye. Give my cheeks just enough color that my pale skin is flush. Finally, I put on ruby red lipstick. I pull on the dress I found in Chloe’s closet. A black mini dress ending just below my firm behind and my voluptuous breasts are almost spilling out the top. I am a little larger up top, with a firm ass and about two inches on her five foot two frame, this dress fits me like a glove. I slip on some heels, turn looking in the mirror. I am shocked at the beautiful woman’s reflection. Gone is Jo, shy seventeen-year-old bookworm, in her place is Josie a confident gorgeous alluring woman. The transformation amazes me as well as how much more I look like Chloe.

“Wouldn’t all those people who tease me about doing nothing but study eat their heart out if they saw me now? Wow.”

I take a deep breath, check my clutch for what I need, Chloe’s id, cell phone with the address programmed into it and some money. Thankfully Chloe is such an airhead when she lost her id she just got another and I found this in the vanity drawer under some scarves in a discarded purse.

Driving the two hours to the club I am nervous. I remember what it said on the website. “Come to The Gala Club and let go. Let us show you how to relax and have some fun. Dancing and more.” I am hoping to let loose as Josie with people who don’t know me. I’m ready to not be just Chloe’s little sister.

I pull into the parking garage the GPS directed me to then sit in my car nervously. I watch a few people getting out of their car and decide it’s now or never. Gathering my courage I step out of my car and walk to the door. A big man looks me over, checking my id as I pray he can’t see me shaking.

He gives it back and smiles as I pay the cover, "Have a great night, beautiful.'

Blushing from the compliment, I walk beyond the entrance. There is an elegant bar in front of me with a couple of people sitting on leather stools. I look around at a few tables in the dimly lit room. The atmosphere is cozy and relaxing in this area. I walk up to the bar and order a glass of white wine. When it arrives I drink it down quickly, deciding to order a shot of courage before I explore the rest of the club. The shot of tequila feels like fire as it warms my insides. I sip my wine and head towards a doorway that music is coming through.

When I walk in I am in shock. This is not just any nightclub but a gentlemen's club. There is a stage with a gorgeous woman dancing to some sultry music. Her hips swaying and her body lithe, she is naked dancing all around the stage. She is an erotic dancer moving gracefully around and off the stage. She keeps moving along teasing people as she flows from one table to another kissing some as others touch her. I sit and watch mesmerized. She takes her time as the music continues its soft sexy beat. I finish my wine and squirm in my seat as she is dancing over a man’s lap. A waitress appears with another glass telling me it is from Mr. John. I turn around smiling at the most handsome man I’ve ever seen. He is dressed impeccably in a suit that fits him like it was tailored for his broad chest.  With warm brown eyes, he smiles and picks up his drink raising it in a silent toast. I stand unsteadily, heading over to thank him.

Standing, Mr. John smiles, “Would you care to join me?”

He pulls out a chair helping me to sit. “I’m Josie, nice to meet you. Thank you for the drink.”

We turn watching the alluring dancer coming our way. I'm thinking this is my lucky night. I take a sip of my wine as she comes to our table. She smiles at Mr. John stepping in front of me. I lean back in my chair as she sways her hips in front of me. She straddles my lap and I giggle feeling a bit tipsy, not recognizing the feeling in my belly. She leans down kissing me softly, pressing her tongue into my mouth. She tastes sweet and I am feeling myself get very moist. The only time I ever feel like this is when I touch myself reading those erotic stories online. She keeps kissing me, placing her hand on my breast seductively moving her hips against me as I moan into her mouth. 

I want this feeling to last but she stops, whispering in my ear, “Baby, do you want to come to a special event?  You can come be a VIP guest after the show tonight.”

I’m not sure what this means as my brain is a little cloudy from the alcohol. Mr. John pulls out some bills and whispers to her. I can’t hear what they say but she kisses me again, “My name is Kitty and I can’t wait to see you later baby girl.”

As I watch her dance away to the next table I ask, “What is the VIP guest event?”

“Darling girl it’s a special show for only a select few people. It’s in a cozier room and more one on one, Each dancer can pick someone they think would enjoy it. It’s not about the money but the pleasure of the night.”

“Thank you, what can I do to repay you? I don’t know that I have enough money with me,” I ask him nervously.

Mr. John laughs, “Just relax darling.  Have a good time and let go.”

I giggle as he leans across the table and kisses me, I start to pull away but he draws me in. His kiss is different than Kitty’s soft one, harder and more aggressive.  You can tell he likes to be in control. He makes my body throb. With one kiss I feel like I will do anything for him.

Soon we are talking, he is listening intently as I tell him about college in the fall, the fight with my parents, spring break, and even Chloe. I don’t know if he realizes my age as he never says anything but the wine keeps me loose and relaxed but not drunk. Mr. John is not only handsome but smart as well. I learn he has a bachelor’s degree in engineering which is what I am studying to become.

The conversation flows nicely when before I know it he takes my hand and leads me through the club down a hallway to another room. This room has a couple couches, a pole in the middle and mirrors all around. On one couch there are already two men and a dancer from earlier. Mr. John and I sit on the other to wait for Kitty to come out. She enters the room with an air of elegance for a dancer of this kind. She moves gracefully to the pole as the music starts. Watching her move around I am mesmerized, I’ve never seen anything like this.

Looking at Mr. John, I ask shyly, “Do you think she will show me how to do that?”

He catches Kitty’s eye and nods her over, “Josie would like to see what it is like to be on the pole, I think it would be wonderful if you show her.”

Kitty takes me by the hand leading to the center of the room to the pole.I start following her moves stiffly at first, attempting to slide my hands on the pole and spinning around. I’ve taken gymnastics since I was a little girl and moving around the pole soon becomes easier. I see the people on the other couch kissing but I close my eyes to feel the beat of the music. Swaying and moving suddenly I feel a pair of hands on my hips. I open my eyes to see Kitty directly in front of me, she pulls my hands to her waist so we can dance together. Following her lead we become a unit, using the pole as a prop as she pushes her glorious bottom against me. 

When I touch her I am on fire. I’ve never had these feelings before, especially never thought I would for a woman. Kitty leans in kissing me and I moan into her mouth. I want her to consume me. She runs her hands down over my ass then pullis the hem of my dress up exposing my cheeks in the new thong I bought for tonight, but I don’t care. I feel wanton and needy. I have a throbbing in my pussy and my thong is soaked. She is leading me in front of the three people on the couch as she rubs her soft hands over my firm cheeks. They watch us swaying to the music when I turn grinding into Kitty I see the other dancer has a cock in each hand.

I’ve never seen a real cock before and am shocked. I try to watch what she is doing and want to look closer. The woman smiles at us then kneels in front of the men and starts sucking on one of their purple knobs. She rotates between stroking and sucking them. I’ve read about this but never have I seen anything so erotic.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

Kitty pushes my dress up further over my head and off. I feel sensual, aroused, but a bit nervous.  As the air hits my bare breasts my nipples harden. Kitty kisses me guiding me to the couch where Mr. John has been watching.  

Kitty continues kissing me harder as I lay down on the couch. My legs are spread wide over the arm of the couch and my head in Mr. John’s lap. She slips my thong aside blowing on my pussy before leaning down and licking me. No one has ever touched me there. I’ve never felt so wet, closing my eyes I moan, feeling her and concentrating on the sensations.

Mr. John, brushing my hair off my face looks into my eyes telling me, “You’re a beautiful woman Josie, there is no way Chloe is prettier than you. What I see lying here is a gorgeous sexual woman. How is my Kitty making you feel, darling?”

“I feel amazing. I can not describe this wonderful feeling building in my toes and working through my belly.”

Kitty’s mouth on my wet pussy is making me squirm. I’m moaning and dripping onto the couch.

“Look, baby, look what seeing you is doing to the other guests.”

I turn my head opening my eyes seeing the men stroking their hard cocks and the other dancer touching herself as they watch me intently. This is making me even more excited as I start to grind into Kitty’s face.  She stops to see what has gotten me more aroused. She smiles at Mr. John, nodding her head, a silent communication between them. I keep watching these men with their cocks stroking up and down. Harder and faster as Kitty continues the assault on my pussy. 

“Darling, how would you like to feel even more special? This is my club and there are many other rooms to be used for pleasure. I would like to take you to another one, but there are some rules that apply if you decide to come along.” Mr. John says this as Kitty dips her tongue into my folds.

My stomach tightens as my pussy throbs. I can not imagine more pleasure than what I am feeling. The others are moving closer to us watching me writhe around. The feelings are exquisite, I’ve never felt anything so beautiful. My first non-self-induced orgasm hits me hard, there are colors everywhere. Kitty is sucking my clit and liquid is gushing out of me.

“Oh, my Gawd!!!!!! Ahhhhhh Ohhhhh!!!” my body is convulsing and Mr. John is holding me as through a haze I see the other men pulling on their glorious cocks. The other dancer kneels beside Kitty lapping up my juices. I’m euphoric as I slowly come back to myself.

“What just happened? That was ah-mazing,” I ask Mr. John.

“My sweet Josie, you are a squirter and that is only the beginning. Come with me. Come with us and let us open you up to show you something amazing and dark and wonderful.”

“Please, I want more of that feeling. I want to be free. Is this what I’ve missed out on? Is it always like this with men and women?” I’m excited and rambling.

The ladies stand up and help me to stand on wobbly legs. John lifts me into his arms, carrying me out of the room. He smells good as my head is nestled on his chest we walk down a flight of stairs towards the basement.

“After watching you with Kitty and seeing you move, baby. I think if you can handle this next pleasurable part. I want to not only show you how much pleasure you can receive, I want to see how much you enjoy it. This is going to be an audition of sorts. Would you like that, baby girl? To feel this every day?”

I’m not sure what he means or if I can feel any better than I just did but I want to try. We enter a dimly lit room. From what I can see things are a deep purple or black. There are many objects that I don’t know what they are or used for. I want to trust them and see where this goes. 

I am a little nervous as Mr. John tells me, “Once we enter here you will address me as Sir. I am in control of everything that happens here. If there is anything that you feel we need to discuss say yellow and if you want to stop say red. Do you understand these rules, darling.”

“Yes Sir, I understand,” I tell him as he sets me on my feet.

“Kneel on that pillow. Kitty, bring him forward.”

I look up at one of the men from the other room. He is naked with his long thin cock standing out from a nest of golden curls.  He is a nice looking man.  Not as handsome as Mr. John, Sir, but still not bad.  Kitty kneels beside me smiling. Leaning forward Kitty takes his cock in her hand. She slowly slides it up and down his shaft, then she directs him to my lips. I’m fascinated by his size and want to taste him. I stick out my tongue tentatively licking his slit. He tastes kinda salty but not unpleasant. I lick again and this time Kitty pulls back the skin making his head a purplish color and even harder. Fascinated at how he can be both soft and hard at the same time, I use my tongue to lick him and suck his cock into my mouth like he was a lollipop.

Kitty whispers in my ear, “Take him further, baby girl. Watch the power you have over him. Show him you are a good little girl and want to hear him moan. Come on baby, you can do this.”

At her encouraging words, I open my mouth taking more of him in. I take too much, gagging and choking.

Tears in my eyes, “I can’t do this, Kitty. I want to but I can’t.”

She leans in showing me how she can take him down her throat, swallowing him until she is pressed against his belly. I want to be able to swallow him like that. She slides off and guides me back to his cock. This time I go slower. I wrap my lips around him and press down and back up a little further each time. Kitty takes my hand showing me how to massage his balls as I am sucking. They are heavy and I can feel them tighten under my fingers. He is moaning as I swallow him down my throat, his curls tickling my face. Continuing massaging his balls I explore him, licking up and down his shaft along his perineum and continuing over the veins. Taking him back into my warm mouth I suck him harder, faster, swallowing him down my throat. 

He yells, “Oh god baby I am gonna cum,” just before placing his hand on my head to hold me in place as something warm and salty is shooting down my throat. I gag a little spitting some out but it doesn’t taste bad. I swallow as much as I can.  

Mr. John smiles at me, “You’re beautiful baby.  You did so well, I am very proud of you. You’re a good little cocksucker like I knew you would be. You just gave your first blow job and I think Alex would agree you did very well.”

Alex must be the man before me as he just moans. I really enjoyed this and want to try again.

“Sir, how long before he will get hard again?”

Mr. John laughs, “Baby girl, there are many things we are going to try. This will tell me if you are right for this job, Do you want the job? Do you want to be one of my girls?”

Pleasing him made me feel happy.  Hearing that he was proud of me made me blush but I’m still not sure. I express my concerns, “Sir, this is all fun and very pleasurable. What about my parents? What will I tell them?”

“Your parents who think you are still a child? The same parents who think Chloe, the cheerleader, is better and prettier than you, who would not allow you to take time with your best friend to go to spring break? Think of this as your own spring break party. We will discuss the details after tonight. Let’s see if you continue to please me. I want you to make Kitty feel as good as she made you feel. Would you like that baby girl? I know you want her to enjoy this night as much as you are. Sunny will show you how.”

Kitty sits in a chair with a leg over each arm. Her soft pink mound is beautiful, completely bald and glistening. Sunny kneels with me in front of her. She opens Kitty’s lips as I lean forward, smelling her arousal. I press my tongue to her labia tasting her for the first time. Sunny is watching me lick all around her juicy pussy. It’s a sweet salty taste and I want more. Mmmm, I flatten my tongue taking a long lick. Her hood opens and her clit appears. I want her to feel what I feel. I lick her from her anus to her clit. Sunny pulls Kitty’s hips forward.

Whispering in my ear, “Baby girl, use your fingers. Feel her, stick them inside her. She will go crazy.”

Unsure of how to, I take my finger and wet it in her juices finding her slit and slip it inside her. Kitty lets out a moan. I slowly work the second one in her moving them in and out leaning down licking all around her. Sunny leaves me to Kitty and crawls under me. I spread my legs wide as she licks at my vagina. She inserts her fingers in my wet slit and I am on fire. Following her lead, I move mine around inside Kitty scissoring them then turning them in a hook. I take her clit in my mouth and begin sucking. Kitty is writhing under me and I’m grinding on Sunny’s face.

I hear Kitty yelling, “Oh fuck yessss baby, that’s it right there.”

Instinctively I reached up cupping her breast and roll her nipple between my fingers, pushing my other fingers in and out as I suck her clit. I bite down and feel her clamp on my fingers. My hand is soaked in her juices as she is bucking under me. Her orgasm takes over.  I continue licking her as Sunny is making figure eights on my pussy from my anus to my clit. When her tongue touches my star I squirm. Sunny moves her finger out of my pussy and begins pressing it on my star.

“Yellow, Sir, yellow,” I say quickly.

Everyone stops watching me nervously as I move before Sir. I kneel in front of him with tears in my eyes.

“What’s wrong baby? Why did you stop? Did you like it?”

“I liked it very much.  But Sir, as you know I am a virgin. This is all new to me. Nothing has ever been inside of me. I have had small orgasms from my own hand but nothing more until today. I did not know this could feel so good. When she touched my rose I panicked. Sir, I am sorry”

“Oh Josie, thank you for telling me. Would you like to leave now or would you like to change that, feeling everything you are missing out on? Studying is great darling, but what about fun? I cannot believe nobody has made you feel beautiful and sexy as you are. You’ve been around too many boys. I am a man and I see a very sexual woman in front of me, a jungle cat with desires and passion waiting to be unleashed."

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments