Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth's First Massage

"Beth gets her first massage"

35
10 Comments 10
54.5k Views 54.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Beth took his hand and followed him out of the bath. She saw a small clock on the hallway table and noted that an hour and a half had already passed. She knew that they had only spoken for about a half hour, so the bath that Brian had given her had been far longer than the ten minutes Mel had said it would be. Brian led her into room that had what looked to be a king sized mattress on the floor. Muted colored sheets, pillows and wedge shaped objects covered it from top to bottom. Beth appreciated that this room was a little warmer than the bath.

“Now, as you requested, I’ll begin with your back. So, if you’ll please lay face down on the pad, with your face in the depression down at that end, we’ll get started.”

Without hesitation, Beth did as asked. She was really looking forward to this part of her night. She had heard and read that massages can be a great turn on and she had never had the pleasure of getting one done professionally. In fact, the only one she had ever gotten was from Mel. Whatever this pad was made of it was very comfortable, Beth thought. She looked over her shoulder and saw Brian, still flaccid, getting a bottle off a small table that stood to one side of the room. He walked over to the pad and knelt down with his knees on either side of Beth’s head. She heard him pumping something from the bottle into his hands and then felt him begin to work on her shoulder and back muscles.

Beth thought about how strong his hands were even though his touch was soft. She could tell when he found a muscle that had a knot in it because he would concentrate on a particular place and the pressure he applied would become harder until he was satisfied with its condition. She considered how much time he was spending on her neck and back right up near her neck. She wondered if all her stress settled there. When he began to move further down her back, her thought patterns changed. There was one reason for that. His penis began brushing against her hair. She wondered what he would do if all of a sudden, she flipped over and took him into her mouth. Before she could begin to put together a plan, Brian moved. She felt him get to his feet and then kneel, straddling her rump and then she felt him sit on her legs just below her ass. She could also feel his penis laying in her crack.

He only stayed there for a few moments as he worked up and down her spine. He slid down her legs and began working on her gluts and the backs of her thighs. She felt him pressing deeply into the spots where the cheeks of her ass met her hamstrings. It made her want to rotate her hips but the way he was on her legs, she could not really move. 

“Beth, you need to relax. I feel you trying to move as I massage you, but you don’t need to do anything. Just lay there and let me work on you.”

“I know, I know. I’m just feeling quite anxious I guess.”

“No, what you’re feeling is very horny.”

Beth laughed a little and said, “Perhaps you’re right.”

“Don’t worry. I guarantee that you will leave here satisfied, but I also want you to feel relaxed. The more relaxed you are the more satisfied you’ll feel. You don’t have control and the sooner you acknowledge that and let me do my thing, my way, the better you’ll feel.” 

“Okay Brian, I’ll let go. Do you ever tell your clients what you’re doing as you go?”

“No, that would mean they are thinking too much. You’re thinking too much. I’ve already found four spots that I need to work on before you’ll really feel comfortable. You don’t need to think; all you need to do is feel. Feel where my hands are, feel how my hands are touching you, feel the pressure and let all your muscles relax.”

To her credit, Beth really did let thoughts go from her head. She concentrated on his touch rather that what she hoped he would do. She tried to think of his hands floating in the air and touching her. Soon, she didn’t know where he was, but only where his hands touched her. She felt her neck and back getting warm from his ministrations. The tensions of her life flowed from her as she felt a kind of peace and tranquility consuming her mind. His hands smoothed her and made her skin take on a life of its own. She could feel everything. Even the touch of his hands changed as she began feeling each of his fingers. She could feel his palms and the heels of his hands too and she began to appreciate how many nerves were in the skin.

Brian felt her melting under him. His words were seldom this effective with clients. From his experience, the stronger his client’s mind was, the easier they could control what they were thinking about and change their concentration patterns to focus on his hands rather than their own thoughts. These were the women he enjoyed working on the most. They really got into the feeling nature of the massage and that made their feelings stronger later on when he would touch them in a sexual way. 

He felt Beth’s neck and shoulder muscles finally release their hold on her energy flow and he was able to follow it down her back, through her buttocks and down her legs to her feet. He spent a lot of time working on her feet. He strongly believed in hand and foot reflexology and knew all the pressure points and what they controlled. While working on her feet, he made sure to apply pressure to her groin and breast. For her to achieve everything he wanted for her, it was important to tune her to his methods. He knew from what she had said that Beth was multi-orgasmic and he wanted to give her every opportunity to experience as many as she could stand.

Brian had been working on her for almost a half-hour and he felt that she was ready to experience some ecstasy. He started at the back of her knees and slowly, inch by inch, kneaded her until he reached the bottom of her buttocks. She was totally compliant to his movement of her legs. She used no muscles, but let him lift each leg and position them so that her knees were about a foot apart. She didn’t even assist while he slipped an arm under her waist and lifted her to slide a tubular pillow under her hips. Her backside was now up in the air and completely exposed to him.

Using his thumbs, he slowly ran them up and down her inner thighs, from her knees to her crotch. She did not move. Only her breathing changed slightly over time as he came closer and closer to her vagina. When he began to see a tinge of red entering her mons, he repositioned himself to her side. With his index, middle and ring fingers, he massaged the outside of her vagina by stroking her from her clit to her ass hole.

“Beth, I want you to take long, slow deep breaths.”

She did as he asked and he continued to stroke her. He could feel the heat building in her. It did not take very long for nature to begin to take its course and he saw her hips beginning to tilt back and forth in rhythm to his hand moving up and down. He allowed his middle finger to dip deeper and deeper into her cleft with each pass. Even without entering her, he could feel her tunnel as it began to open and swell. She continued to breathe deeply until his finger touched her clit.

“Breathe Beth; just continue to breathe deeply the way you were. I know it can be an effort, but the rewards will be worth it. If you feel the need to vocalize, go right ahead, but keep your breathing slow and deep.”

Again, she followed his instructions. He changed positions again and changed the motion of his hand so that his fingers ran circles over her clit. With his other hand, he began stroking her inner lips. Her cunt was open and wet, but he delayed entering her while he built up the only tension her wanted her to be experiencing. He waited until she began to moan with each breath and then he dipped his middle and ring finger into her with his palm facing down. His middle finger was in constant contact with her clit as his hand made rapid circles.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Her moans became louder and more urgent as his fingers delved deeper into her, searching for just the right spot to make her explode.

Her moans changed to saying, “Oh my god” with each exhale.

He lifted against her clit and pressed down inside her as his clit hand continued making circles and his cunt hand stroked her inside. She was producing so much juice that his cunt hand was actually making a sloshing sound as his fingers probed her deeper and deeper.

Her hands shot up from her sides to the mat on either side of her head. She gripped the mat with both fists. The words that had become her chant changed into barely audible high-pitched cries of pleasure. He brought his mouth to her ass hole and began running his tongue in small circles. That was all she could take. Beth exploded in a violent orgasm. Her body shook from top to bottom. Her hands opened and her legs stiffened as waves of intense pleasure passed repeatedly through her. He had to pull his hands away from her as she rolled onto her side facing him and curled into a fetal position, shill shaking with the after-shocks of her orgasm.

He soothed her by laying his hands upon her hip and shoulder, just keeping contact intact.

“You did well. Are you okay?” he asked.

“Uh-huh,” she managed to get out with now short gasping breaths.

He took the large tubular pillow off the pad and placed a small pillow into the depression where her face had been.

“When you’re ready,” he said stroking her thigh, “put your head on that pillow and lay flat on your back.”

It took her a few moments to regain control but at last, she was able to get on her back and lay flat. As she moved, she looked at his crotch. She was hearten to see that he was no longer flaccid, but had the beginnings of a nice erection. He had not gained much length, but the girth of his cock had certainly gained dimension since she last saw it.

He rose to his feet and she looked up at him as he moved to the end of the mat by her head. His cock pointed down to her. He knelt at her head, resting his ass on his heels and began to massage the muscles in her face. He was very gentle as he stroked her brow and temples. His deft fingers smoothed the skin from the bridge of her nose to her ears. She lifted one hand and began to reach for his cock but he stopped her.

“There’s plenty of time for that later. For right now, just continue to relax, keep your eyes closed and enjoy.”

She put her arm back down at her side and allowed him to continue. He rubbed her ears between his thumbs and forefingers before moving his hands down to her chin and neck. She liked the way he was touching her. His one hand left her and she heard him pumping lotion or oil into his hand. He brought it back to her and she felt the warm liquid dripping onto her chest. He started with her collarbones, but was soon cupping and massaging her breasts. His touch was again strong but delicate. At first he paid no special attention to her nipples, but that soon changed as he began lifting her nipples and stretching them toward the ceiling. They would slip from his fingers and she felt a slight tingle each time he cupped her again and then squeezed her between his fingers.

Her nipples began to stiffen as he continued to toy with them, so he changed his method to massage her breasts by placing them under his palms and moving his hands in circles on them. She remained stiff under his palms, so he knew that she was going to enjoy what was coming soon.

Brian rose from his haunches and began stroking her chest lower on her ribcage. He felt her breath on his cock. Then he felt the warmth of her mouth on him.

She had felt him move when his hands left her tits and he moved down her chest. She opened her eyes to see what he was doing. The sight of his dick hanging inches from her mouth was too much to ignore. She wanted to taste him and she wanted it now, so she lifted her head slightly and took him between her lips. Like all cocks she had ever sucked on, the skin of his head was smooth and warm, but he actually tasted and smelled delicious.

“Later,” he said lifting himself from her mouth.

Brian felt himself stiffening as he moved to her side and began massaging her stomach. He thought about staying over her head, tilting it back and seeing how much of him she could take. Doing that was not in his nature though, just his imagination. He never pushed himself on a woman. Generally, he did not need to.

He felt her tight, very well defined and toned abs as he worked his way down her body. He did not want to heighten her arousal just yet, so he moved straight from her abdomen to her thighs. He massaged his way down to her feet. He had Beth spread her legs apart and he knelt between them before getting more oil. Starting at her knees, he began crunching his hands on the inside of both of her legs at the same time. She was completely spread open to him. Her beautiful pussy stared at him and begged him to fill it, but he resisted its call. With each crunch of his hands on the inside of her thighs, he saw her ass muscles twitch. He wanted this to be the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced, so he spent a lot of time massaging the hollows formed at the top of her legs just outside her pussy and down to the cheeks of her ass. He got more oil and dripped it right onto her clit, allowing it to run down into and around her vagina.

Brian then straddled one of her legs and began running his fingers and palm up and down from her clit to her ass while pressing down on her lower abdomen with the palm of his other hand.

“Remember, breathe slow and deep,” he said in his baritone voice.

She immediately complied and began taking long deep breaths. Brian spread his fingers so that two ran up and down her slit while the other two massaged her lips. She was already open and waiting for him to enter her, but he wanted her to be at the peak of excitement before he did. Her breathing remained constant, but then, as he allowed his middle two fingers to go a little deeper, she seemed to jump a little. He was waiting for this signal. There was a lot of oil coating her pussy and her own juices were flowing nicely, so he pushed his middle and ring finger into her opening. She was very excited and took his two fingers easily.

“Keep breathing slow and deep,” he reminded her.

Brian then began pumping his hand and arm up and down. He did it slowly at first and then more rapidly. Beth’s arms shot out from her sides and she grabbed the mat on either side of her.

“Holy shit!” she cried.

Brian kept pumping his hand, changing the pace every so often.

“Oh Christ!” Beth yelled as she grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples.

With her eyes squeezed tightly shut, Beth stopped breathing.

Brian felt her beginning to squeeze his fingers with her cunt muscles.

“Let it go,” he said. “It’s not pee, it’s cum. Let it go.”

Beth began to shake. Her entire body wracked with spasms and for the first time in her life, she ejaculated. Brian slowed his pumping at first and Beth again began to grasp at the mat as Brian increased his pace.

“Oh my god. Oh… Oh…” was all that she managed to get out as spasms again took her body out of control.

Every part of her shook as she shot more cum on his hand and arm. She had no control as muscles and nerves fired of their own accord. Brian slowed to a stop and slowly pulled his fingers out of Beth. She continued to shake, not as violently as before, but waves passed through her body for almost another full minute.

Brian reached for a bottle of water. He cradled Beth’s neck in his arm and lifted her to a sitting position when she stopped shaking. He offered her the water and told her she needed to drink.

Beth took a few sips and then, weak from exertion, relaxed in Brian’s arm. She let her head loll against his naked chest. She kept her eyes closed and wallowed in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments