Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Small Town Girl 4

"Allie's world changes."

32
16 Comments 16
25.9k Views 25.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Over the next several weeks, Ben and I continued to explore the different ways we could pleasure each other orally. Every chance we could, I was either sucking him or he was licking me. We had even found a way that we could do both at the same time. He would lie down on the seat of his truck, and I get on top of him. My head would be above his cock and his would be between my legs. A couple of times, he made me feel so good, he accused me of trying to smother him with my butt and vagina. As good as this felt, I wanted more.

The month of March brought so many things into my life that year. It was the month in which I would turn seventeen. The travel team I played with during the summer months also began practicing, so I was back on the field. The biggest thing March brought was Spring Break. All my friends had planned on heading to the beach, and I wanted to go as well. Ben was working and I knew he was not going to be able to take off, but that didn’t stop me from wanting to go. Of course, my parents said they would have to talk about it. So for almost the whole month, I did everything I could to persuade them to let me go. Unfortunately, their decision was not what I had wanted and I was not allowed to go. My Dad said I was too young to be off a whole week with a bunch of teenagers.

The week of Spring Break, I sat in my room and pouted when I wasn’t on the ball field. Ben would come over and we would hang out and if my parents would allow us to leave, we would go to our spot and make out. When I got back home, I would shower and go to bed. Most nights I would just stare at my ceiling fan and think. I thought about a lot of things, but mostly about sex. Ben and I had been pleasuring each other for a while, but I knew that we had not gone all the way. To be honest, we had never seen each other completely naked. I had seen him without his shirt and I had seen him without his pants, but never at the same time.

Sunday finally came and all my friends were home. When I got to church, I went straight to Lauren to find out how much fun they had. When I approached her I could tell something was different about her, but I did not know what. All during the sermon I tried to figure out what was different about my best friend. She didn’t look sick or anything, but there was just something. As we walked out of the church, I took her by the arm and pulled her over to the corner of the building.

It didn’t take much convincing to get my friend to talk. She told me about all their fun at the beach, and how she and Jake had taken walks on the beach at night. As she was talking I could see the tears building in her big brown eyes. By the time she told me, she was practically crying. On Friday, the last night at the beach, she and Jake was on their walk. They began to kiss, and as they kissed, things began to get hot. Lauren told me how Jake carried her to a secluded area and how he made love to her for the first time. The way she explained the whole scene was so romantic and I was jealous.

I hugged her after she completed her story, but I didn’t know what to say. One part of me wanted to scold her for having sex and not being married. We had been taught in church that good girls remained pure. The other part of me wanted to run to Ben and make him make love to me so we would not be the only virgins in our group. I went home with Lauren that day, and after lunch she told me every distinct detail of her deflowering. By the time I returned home, I was no longer envious, I was horny.

A couple weeks after learning my best friend was no longer a virgin, the travel team had a weekend tournament in North Georgia. I was to leave Friday afternoon and return Sunday. Ben made arrangements at work so he and I could spend some time together on Thursday before I left. My parents were not crazy about us going out on a school night, but due to the circumstances, they allowed it.

That night, Ben did not take me to our normal parking spot. He surprised me when he pulled into the driveway of his house. He took my hand as I got out of the truck and lead me to the door. When he unlocked the door, I realized that we were alone. He told me his mom and dad had gone to a company gathering and would not be home from any time soon, then he led me across the living room to his bedroom door.

I was so excited. Ben and I had always used his truck for our play, and it was going to be so nice not to have to worry about someone driving up and not having the broken spring in his seat poking into my butt. When we got to his room he opened the door. Again I was surprised by the candles he had lined up on his dresser, desk and night stand. I smiled at him as he lit them.

After he lit the last candle he stepped to me and we kissed. It was a long and deep kiss with a lot of tongue. I felt his fingers begin to unbutton my blouse, and then his hands on my stomach. We continued to kiss as he turned me and began to lightly guide me backward until the back of my legs touched his bed. His kisses left my lips, and he kissed down my cheeks. He kissed my shoulder as he pushed my blouse down my back, and arms, landing on his bed. He looked me in my eyes, as he squeezed my bra covered breast. His hands fumbled with my clasp and I started to giggle.

I pushed his hands away, and reached back and unhooked my bra. My hands covered the front, holding it in place. When I lowered it, he took my bra and laid it on the floor. Topless, I stood at the foot of his bed. My body was covered with goose bumps and I was trembling all over with anticipation. Never had we been so slow and romantic. I was really getting turned on by how special he was making me feel.

Before he stepped back to me, Ben pulled his shirt over his head. Then he wrapped his arms around me and we kissed again. The soft hair on his chest tickled my breast as he pulled me into him. His hand moved to unzip my skirt. With the zipper opened, my skirt fell to my ankles. As we continued to kiss, I felt his hand slip into the back of my panties. He squeezed my butt. As he pressed into me, I could feel his cock pressing into my lower stomach through his jeans.

I knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt. As I looked up, I smiled as I saw he was watching my every move. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He moved his hands to help me push them down over his hips and off his feet. I moved closer and kissed the tip of his cock through his boxers, before I pulled them off. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and moved my lips around its head.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

With my tongue cupped around it, I sucked as it slid into my mouth. He only allowed me a few minutes, before I felt his hands on my arms pulling me up to my feet.

We kissed again as I felt my panties being pushed down. He pressed against me so I would sit on his bed. I sat down and he pulled my panties from my feet. For the first time in our long relationship, we were naked together. I raised my foot up and pressed my heel into the mattress and moved back, laying my head on his pillow. He climbed between my legs. He lowered his head and sucked on my clitoris. My back arched upward as his lips and tongue pleasured me to the edge of orgasm. Then he stopped.

Ben moved his body over mine and looked me in the eye. It was almost like I could read his mind. As he looked at me, I smiled and nodded, and the biggest grin came across his face. He quickly jumped up. As he hurried, he tripped over our clothes and fell onto the floor. I tried not to laugh at him, but I could not help it. He got up and gave me a dirty look, then smiled. He went to his night stand and opened it. He pulled a condom from the drawer. I watched as he opened it and slid it over his hard cock. Then he climbed back onto the bed and resumed his position between my legs.

I felt the tip of the condom brush over my dripping slit. I opened my legs wider as he began to poke his cock everywhere, but where it was supposed to go. He poked it into my butt, and I jumped. Seeing I was going to have to help, I moved my hand down and took him by the cock. I moved it up and down my wet slit before pulling it to the entrance of my vagina. I had read the material and had heard from my friends of the pain I was about to endure, but I wanted it so much. Once in place, I moved my hands to his shoulder and nodded.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself as I felt his tip enter me. He kept pushing trying to pry my tight walls to accommodate his cock. That feeling alone felt wonderful as my clitoris was being stimulated as he pushed and pulled. Suddenly his tip slipped in and I gasped loudly. He stopped because he thought he had hurt me. He allowed me to relax. When I nodded, he pressed deeper and met my hymen. I continued to nod. I didn’t want to have any time to rethink this decision. He pushed harder, and I felt a sharp pain. I arched my back up as the pain hit, which caused his cock to slip deeper into me. My nails dug into his back as I held on to him tight. I tried hard to hold back my tears, and I did.

As I relaxed, Ben slowly began to move his hips up and down. My vagina was still very sensitive, but I made no sign for him to stop. I was no longer a virgin and I wanted him to make love to me. As I became accustomed to him being inside of me, the pleasure became apparent. I could feel his balls nudge against my butt as he moved in and out of me. I looked up and he was looking down at me, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

I began to move my hips with him, and soon we had found a perfect rhythm. Both of us were moaning and breathing heavy. I could feel my juices oozing from around his cock and trinkle down my butt. I loved this feeling and didn’t want it to end. I raised my legs and pressed my heels into his butt. I could feel my orgasm building. Suddenly, Ben thrust hard into me, and he began to shake. Then I felt his cock contract inside me. With a loud groan, I knew he was filling the condom with his cum. Then he collapsed on top of me. I could feel his sweaty chest pressing into mine. The only thing I could think was I wasn’t done. I continued to move my hips, trying to bring my orgasm, but his cock slipped out of me. He rolled off me onto his back with a grin across his face.

Ben slowly stood to his feet. He acted like he was off balance as he stumbled out of his room. I looked over at the clock, and laughed to myself. From the time we had started kissing, and had made love was less than fifteen minutes.

By the time he had flushed the evidence, I was sitting up in his bed, putting my panties back on. Shortly, we were both dressed, and after changing his sheets, we headed to town to get something to eat. As we drove to town, I could not help but smile. Even though I had not finished, I knew that this was only the beginning. Ben had not stopped smiling since we left his room. I took a deep breath as the realization set in that I was no longer a virgin.

When Ben dropped me off at my house, I took a shower and went to bed. I felt bad, because I did not have any guilt or remorse for what we had done. I worried that I had fell so far from grace, that my conscience had left me. The sweet innocent girl I had been, had turned into a sex craved teenager that my dad had warned me about. As I snuggled in bed I could not think of anything but having Ben inside me again.

The next morning, we loaded up in a van and we headed north to the tournament. The entire drive, I could not take the smile off of my face. I was the happiest that I had ever been. My life was good. I had great friends, a wonderful boyfriend, and I was using my talent to play the game I loved.

It was in the third inning of the first game of the tournament, and I was leading off. I hit a rocket into right field and had made it to third safely. Then the next girl struck out, and the next girl hit a line drive one hopper to the first baseman. As the ball hit the bat, my coach yelled for me to run. I took off from third as fast as I could. The last thing I heard was someone yelling to slide. Against all of my years of training, I went head first to home plate. When I hit the ground my helmet fell off and the ball hit me just above my left ear. The catcher was a big girl, and was going for the ball, and we collided about the same time the ball hit me.

I woke up in an emergency room. I had a concussion and a dislocated shoulder from the collision. I also had a big knot on my head from the ball hitting me. I was in so much pain. All I could think about was the man upstairs was paying me back for all my sexual impurities. When the nurses discovered I was awake, they brought my parents into the room with me. They explained my injuries to me and how that my season was over. The shoulder would require months of physical therapy. The good news was that there would be no surgery.

As they left me to rest, I promised myself that I would not continue to go down the path I was heading. As much as I was enjoying my sexual journey, I knew that I had to stop. This was just a warning, I thought. The next punishment may be worse.
Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments