Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desire

"Boarding a plane and taking a trip to take care of her needs."

46
12 Comments 12
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Life seems to have a way of taking up time. However, being creative is food for the soul and I hope you enjoy this piece of self-love. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For the backstory, please read "Surrender"."

I arrived at the airport early. I found a seat next to the gate with a steaming cup of coffee in my hand. I read about a Texas spa with hot springs and meditation classes. I always wanted to go but never had time between the small online business I ran and maintaining a household. My husband was on yet another business trip, this one for three weeks. It was the perfect opportunity for me to take care of my needs.

I took small sips of hot coffee and alternated between watching the empty tarmac behind me and the people congregating to wait for the plane. In the past, trips to the airport had me dressed in sweatpants and flip-flops. Comfort and ease in getting through security have always been the most important thing. Today I wore a flirty yellow spaghetti-strapped sundress that ended right above my knees with white strappy heels. The outfit showed off my suntanned legs in a way that I was proud of.

Crossing my legs, I sipped from my cup, my eyes moving through the new arrivals at the gate. I was looking for the one I knew, the one that inspired me to take this trip. I watched as a  woman with a large suitcase sat next to a cranky old man. She was talking on the phone loudly and he gave her several pointed looks before getting up and moving away. A family of three hurriedly sat four chairs down from me. The father was looking through their luggage for a pacifier to quiet their small child. A whirl of action behind me dragged my attention to my plane landing. Men on the ground quickly jumped into action, opening the belly of the plane and pulling out luggage. 

The intercom called out the departure of a neighboring flight. I sat erect, making small glances down to my cleavage to make sure it was on point. The dress had the perfect support to push my large breast up without a bra. Taking another drink of coffee, I watched two men, one in jeans and cowboy boots, the other in a business suit, sit next to each other deep in conversation. I smiled as delicious scenarios played out in my mind.

The doors next to me opened and a stream of passengers walked out and dispersed to the exit or other gates to catch connecting flights.

An older couple arrived and sat perpendicular to me, the man’s back turned away talking quietly to his wife. Then a man around thirty strolled next to me and sat one seat down doing something on his phone.

I had always thought it would be fun to join the mile-high club. My husband is too prudish for me even to try to ask. It became something I pushed away as a fantasy, not something I would ever get to do. Then, the stranger that has since become a friend through text, mentioned he would be going to Boston. The flight had a stop in Dallas and my plans were formulated. Our game was one of anonymity, so I sat without reacting, knowing a dream of mine was about to come true. He was here.

I watched the new luggage trains approach the plane and being loaded. Finally, the first call of the flight rang over the intercom. “Onboarding of flight 2319 to Dallas and on to Boston. All passengers with seats one through twenty-five, please line up.” I stood and got in line with my ticket for an aisle seat, number nineteen. The guy who sat next to me now stood before me with his ticket number seventeen. 

Entering the plane, I stowed my one small carry-on close to the pilot’s cabin. Finding my seat, I tucked my purse into the seat pocket. At the window, the man next to me was already seated. He was attractive with dark hair artfully slicked back, a well-fitting button-up shirt, and casual jeans. He smiled at me as I sat, then continued on his phone. I buckled in and looking nonchalant watched the other passengers board. Excitement bubbled into goosebumps across my skin. 

As the others entered the cabin, I first saw the woman on the phone earlier as she took the aisle in the row behind me on the opposite side. The harassed old man huffed as he took the middle seat next to her. Laughing to myself, I watched the family trying to maneuver onto the plane. The dad was holding three large bags and the mom was trying to hold on tight to a wiggling kid. Next came the older couple, the man swiftly stowing away their luggage as his wife searched for their seats behind me. He placed the first bag above the seat in front of me, the second above my head. When he was done he looked down and smiled before walking back to his wife. The cowboy and businessman came last. The businessman passed quickly, but the cowboy gave me a wink and a smile before continuing. 

The flight attendants gave instructions, indicating what to do in an emergency, and the plane was off. The crew made their way around to take drink orders. The guy next to me ordered a vodka cranberry. He looked at me and I ordered the same. He paid for both our drinks and then went back to his phone. Apparently, he was using the airplane internet. 

Drinks were delivered with small bags of peanuts. I handed the guy next to me my nuts because, well, peanuts are gross. He held his plastic cup to me in a toast. Small talk ensued and the hairs at the back of my neck stood. 

AlondraWoolf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlondraWoolf

I thought I would be more nervous. I thought I might actually chicken out, but my nipples hardened, and my panties flooded. I was desperate to be fucked. More so, I was out of my mind needing to be fucked on a plane. 


I knew he was waiting to follow my lead. He told me more than once through text that if I changed my mind, he was okay with it.

Downing the rest of my drink, I unbuckled my seatbelt and stood. I walked past the miserable old man feigning sleep while the phone lady droned on about her grandkids. Past the parents who looked relieved with a sleeping child between them. Past the older couple absorbed with headphones and iPads. Past the businessman on his laptop and the cowboy who watched me closely. I walked to the back of the plane and entered the bathroom. Leaving the door unlocked, I shimmied my panties off, held them in my fist, and waited. 

A couple of minutes passed and I grew anxious. Did he change his mind? I wouldn't have minded in the long run if he did, but disappointment began to settle in my stomach. 

The door began to open and nudged my hip. I panicked for a moment. What if it wasn’t him? Looking through the mirror a smile radiated from my chest.

“Hello, Thea.” Jonas stepped in behind me and bit the base of my neck. I thought I was wet before. I became a pool needing to be dived into. 

“Hi, Jonas,” I whispered.

“Is my sweet little cunt hungry?” asked the older husband. His beard had grown since the last time, but his blue eyes pulled me in the same way.

“Yes,” was all I could say.

We both knew that our time was limited. He pulled up my dress and found me pantyless. Rubbing his hand on my clit he groaned, “Such a good little cum slut.” 

I heard his zipper lower and felt the rustling of material behind me. In less than a minute, Jonas’ hard cock slammed deep inside me. We both paused at the feeling and sighed together. 

I had watched him sit with his back to me in the airport. I pretended not to ogle him when he placed his luggage above me, teasingly putting his cock so close to my face. I had been a good girl and this was my reward.

He pulled out until just his head sat at my entrance. I squeezed in anticipation and after a moment, he slammed into me. He was taking and giving what we both needed. 

He pulled the straps of my dress off my shoulders, releasing my heavy breast. We both watched through the mirror how they swayed with his thrusts. He fucked me hard, brutally, everything my drenched cunt wanted. I pushed my ass tighter to him, needing to feel closer, my body wishing to consume him.

He pinched and pulled my nipple. His other hand kept leverage on my waist. He was pounding into me over and over again. 

“Do you want to give me your sweet little pussy? Do you want to make it mine?” his growled words that were echoes from the first time we met. His cock pistoned against my walls, making my muscles tighten.

“I’m going to cum,” I groaned. 

“You’re such a little slut, fucking an old man on a plane. My dirty girl. Cum on me,” he pounded into me harder. Each thrust lifted me off the floor. His words took me over the edge and I stifled a moan. He never slowed. He fucked me through my orgasm, slamming into my cunt hard, over and over again. 

With a deep thrust, he bit down on my shoulder. My pussy squeezed and milked him. His cock pulsed and he filled me. 

With his strong arm tight around my chest, he laid his head on my back. In a moment of euphoria, we both were still and tried to even our breaths.

I turned in his embrace and he kissed me deeply. I purred with his tongue in my mouth. His chest rumbled with a chuckle. 

Pulling apart, he moved to get some toilet paper, but I stopped him. I used the panties I was still holding to wipe his cock and then myself. I held them out to him and he took them with a smile. Putting them in his pocket and kissed me again.

“It seems my little slut likes modes of transportation. First my Chevy Apache, now a plane. Should we meet on a train next? Jonas’ laughed. “Well, wherever it is, next time I’m cumming in your sweet ass.” 

We kissed once more and I walked out. The passengers were exactly as they were when I first walked past them. The only one that seemed to notice anything was the cowboy. He was turned to look at me and his eyes narrowed onto the red mark on my shoulder where Jonas bit me. He winked and, with a smile, turned back forward.

In my seat, there was a fresh vodka cranberry waiting for me. I sat, taking small sips. I could feel Jonas’ cum gathering at my naked pussy lips. It took everything in me not to look back but only good girls get rewards.

Published 
Written by CuriousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments