Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Embarrassed Lover

"Took my fiancé to a spa for a massage for the first time"

33
17 Comments 17
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This may be tame for many of you. But as most of you know "True Stories" tend to be that way. This happened quite a few years ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But it was fun."

In my many years on this earth, I have witnessed plenty of ENMs (Embarrassed Nude Males) of all ages. Each male deals with their own exposure differently. In Germany (Europe really), I have seen nude males enter situations where they encounter nude females. (i.e. Coed saunas, FKK's, etc.) Some of the males will either become erect or their penises shrivel up and hide. It is a bit more difficult to do when they are more well-endowed. 

My fiancé and I were on vacation in Switzerland a while back. We were staying at a small resort in the Alps. I met the chef here and he happened to be a friend that worked at a hotel I had managed in the past. His wife was a masseuse there and here as well. I asked what led him to be here. He informed me that he and his wife left shortly after I had resigned. The owners of that hotel highly lacked managerial skills when it came to employees. They were firm believers in the philosophy, "The customer is always right." And on many occasions had fired good working employees just because a customer did not like the employee. I, on the other hand, believed in keeping employees happy. My belief was, they would in turn keep the guests happy.

But I'm drifting, sorry.

So, my friend was the head chef here and his wife was one of the masseuses at this Swiss retreat. My fiancé is comfortable around me in the nude. When the house is warm, I rarely wear anything. Sometimes when I'm cooking, I just wear an apron. Sometimes, Otto, my fiancé, would get excited. Even though we are well past our prime, situations still "arise" that need tending. I have burnt a few roasts in the past. (We may be old, but we're not dead...LOL) In the past, we visited various Nude Beaches and Saunas. At times he would get aroused. When this happened, he would just either lie on his stomach or cover himself with a towel until his excitement subsided. 

I remember one time (long before we became a couple), I escorted him and his girlfriend at the time, to an isolated spot on the island I worked on. He wanted to know where" clothing optional" was allowed? After we disrobed in the dunes, Otto's penis began to grow. He apologized and blushed. He was about to put on his shorts, but I told him I was not offended. I actually took it as a compliment. Some women need to lighten up and stop thinking an erection means a guy wants to rape them.

I'm drifting again...sorry.


Otto had never had a massage before. He knows I go whenever possible. I love the feeling of my muscles being pulled and pushed. Knots removed. And YES, I do get sexually aroused by this contact. Several times after an extremely vigorous rubdown, I would seek sexual release in the privacy of the room or sauna, after the masseuse had left. On a few occasions, if I was with a girl or boyfriend, we would help each other.  And on even fewer occasions, if I knew the masseuse really well, I would allow her to relieve ALL my stress.

I prefer a female masseuse over a male. After all, women know a hell of a lot more about a woman's body than most men.

Anyway, I scheduled a couples massage with Stella, the cook's wife, who I knew very well, and another masseuse, last week. Otto and I stripped and showered outside the spa room. We were washing each other's bodies. I really enjoy having my body washed by another's hands and by the look of Otto's erection, so did he. We could not finish anything sexual as we were interrupted by a knock on the door. A voice telling us our tables were ready. We quickly put on our robes. Stella smiled at us. She could see Otto's robe had tented nicely. I kind of blushed.

It always surprises me, how fast a man can sport a boner and just as quickly lose it. The short walk to our table had given Otto time to become flaccid. I, on the other hand, was still highly aroused. After all, we hadn't had sex since the night before.

Otto was kind of shocked to see two women masseuses. I held his hand and smiled. Guess my smile is the doorway to his heart. We disrobed and climbed on our tables. While on our stomachs, our behinds were covered with a towel. Stella and her coworker, Nina, were dressed in a white T-shirt and white shorts. From what I could tell, neither one was wearing a brassiere. Even though the room was lit with candles, Nina's dark-coloured hi-cut panties were plainly visible through her shorts. Stella, on the other hand, had none to see. She was either wearing a skimpy thong or less.

I normally close my eyes while receiving a massage. Kind of drifting in and out of consciousness. But I couldn't stop looking at my man. Not just because I love him, but because I could see how uncomfortable he was becoming. He actually looked like a kid on his first date. Nina was by no means unattractive, and neither was my friend Stella. I was sure Otto was going to enjoy this session. The two started on our feet and finished at our necks, spending an extended time on our backsides.

It was warm in the room. Music was playing in the background. (Hans Zimmer's soundtrack from Gladiator with vocals by Lisa Gerrard.) The scented candles and oils just added to the ambiance. I was feeling very romantic. I could feel my clit beginning to throb. When it came time for us to roll over, Otto was about to excuse himself. He actually looked scared. He gave me a pleading glance. I knew he must have become aroused at the hands of Nina's well-placed manipulations. Both of the women were working up a sweat too. Their shirts were becoming slightly transparent. And Otto, being a typical male, had noticed. The ladies tried to set his mind at ease. Telling him that it was a normal reaction, to become aroused during a body massage. He boldly asked me if I was in the same "condition". I told him, "Of course I was."

He told me now he understood why I always liked going to these Spas. There was a "cool-down" period approaching, before part two of the massage was about to begin. Otto was still on his stomach as the masseuses left the room for a few minutes. I was not sure if this cool-down was for us or them. I noticed that both of them were sporting some pretty impressive pokies.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

I asked Otto if he wanted me to "end his discomfort?" I placed my palm on his covered member.

He actually began breathing hard.

He was never openly sexual. Holding hands and kissing in public were always kept to a minimum. He is a working professional and owns/runs several corporations. So with money comes responsibilities and an image that he needed to uphold.

I could tell he wanted "relief", but he didn't want to risk getting caught doing anything inappropriate, even in this semi-private setting. We spoke for a while and his erection subsided just as our two masseuses returned. I could tell they each put on a new, clean, dry shirt. This time, Nina started to work on me and Stella worked on Otto. We were now on our backs, towels draped over our groin regions.

The two started down by our feet. Working up our legs. I could tell Otto was becoming uncomfortable again as Stella was working her way past his knee and began massaging his upper thighs. I was watching his reactions. Again, his eyes grew wide with fear. I thought it was funny. Here we were, two adults, well actually four. But Otto looked like a boy ready to lose his virginity. Scared and turned on at the same time. His penis began to stir under his towel. Our tables were close enough to where I was able to reach my arm over to him. His hand held on tight to mine and I blew him a kiss.


Stella told him he really needed to relax. She asked him if he would like some wine. He replied, please. I saw her push a button next to the door and return to the table. Both she and Nina had moved to the head of our tables. They started on our heads, necks, and shoulders. I noticed Otto looking toward me. We were still holding hands. As Nina began massaging my breasts, cupping one, then the other, and squeezed pretty hard. I moaned a bit. I noticed Otto's towel beginning to rise.


Stella was working his pecs and arms, but we maintained eye contact. Well...at least I was. Otto kept on watching Nina molest my breasts. Nina was pressing my nipples into my breasts. They would pop right back out again. She gently began squeezing my nipples. She looked at me, to see if I was going to offer any resistance or objection. I did not.

Nina, playing with my breasts, was having a positive effect on my fiancé. His penis kept on growing. Soon, it had lifted his towel and was now lying flat on his stomach. Even though his penis was still covered, it was blatantly obvious, he was sporting some major wood under the towel. 

Suddenly, the door opened and a very cute young woman entered the room, pushing a cart. I could tell Otto was about to pull away from me and hide his boner, but I held firmly onto his hand and smiled at him. She placed the cart containing a bottle of chilled wine, two glasses, a wedge of Swiss cheese, a baguette, several napkins, and a spreader/slicer, between our tables. She glanced down at Otto's covered erection, smiled at both of us, and left the room.


Stella stopped working on Otto and poured us each a glass. We both sat up. He toasted me. We clinked glasses. He said, "To happy beginnings for both of us."

I responded, "To Happy Endings" and smiled. Stella and Nina both chuckled. But Otto actually looked dumbfounded. Poor clueless guy.

We had some cheese and offered some wine to our hosts. They declined. I looked down at Otto's impressive hard-on, still hidden under his towel, which had not gone down. Alcohol usually acts as a "downer" for most men. But Otto's boner was not going anywhere. I asked the girls to finish our rub down. Kissed Otto deeply in his mouth and patted his tented groin.

The two masseuses continued their massage. They started on our abdominal regions. I have always been ticklish near the area of my hips, just above my pussy. As Nina worked her fingers under my towel, nearing one of my many erogenous zones, the whole adventure was having the usual effect on me. I partially opened my legs. Nina knew this meant I was willing to have her continue with my massage.

Otto could hear my breathing change. His erection was no longer lying flat against his stomach. In fact, it was now standing fully at attention under his towel. Stella looked at me, then at Otto, then back at me. Otto looked at me. I smiled.

Nina had found the folds of my outer lips. She began pushing her middle finger against my nubbin. I glanced over at my husband-to-be. Stella had her right hand firmly in contact with his erect penis. She was slowly pumping it. My eyes made contact with Otto's. He had closed his eyes as his masseuse was working her magic. I could see beads of sweat forming on Otto's forehead. He opened his eyes again and looked into mine. I looked down at his towel. Stella's clean hand slowly withdrew. His erection had subsided. She looked at me. Somewhat bewildered.

I looked deeply into Otto's eyes. I excused our masseuses, climbed on the table with my fiancé, and gingerly kissed him in a loving embrace. He apologized for not being able to go forward with this "whole... whatever it was" thing.

I told him no need. It was I who should apologize to him, for pushing him into a situation he was not accustomed to or uncomfortable with.

We ended up making love and I made sure we both had a "Happy Ending".

Embarrassed guys can be such a turn-on.

Published 
Written by AnnaJuist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments