Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fernanda: Teenage Lust

"My first time with Fernanda . . ."

19
9 Comments 9
19.2k Views 19.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I had just finished my first year of college and my mom and dad insisted that I go with them on a quick summer trip to visit one of mom’s old college buddies in Austin, Texas. Normally, I don’t mind such gatherings, but for some reason or another, Austin just didn’t appeal to me. I had been there many years before and didn’t find the city attractive.

When we arrived, there were the customary hugs and greetings- since our family is Hispanic. (You have to love a culture that embraces hugging!) I remembered the Rodriquez family from years earlier. They had a son, Robert, who everyone called “Bob” and a daughter who was two years younger, named Fernanda. Bob was about my age and a freshman student at the University of Texas.

I hadn’t thought about any of them until we rolled up to their small apartment on the south side. While mom and dad gave their obligatory hugs, Bob and I exchanged fist pumps.

I didn’t recognize Fernanda right off the bat, but I recognized her always cheery voice. Whoa! The first thing I noticed was that the scraggly thirteen year old I had known before was no longer the flat chested, gangly, tag-along little sister. She had filled out and up and had long beautiful, golden brown, curly hair. Her form-fitting t-shirt was probably a size or two too small, but I wasn’t going to complain.

I followed my mom and dad into the apartment and almost immediately, Bob invited me upstairs. I was surprised to find out he shared a bedroom with his younger sister.

“She stays on her side and I stay on my side,” Bob said, plopping down on his bed, while I sat on a chair behind a small desk separating the two beds on positioned on opposite walls in the small bedroom. Fernanda came up after a few minutes and plopped down on her bed. She didn’t say anything, but just looked at the Bob and myself, her hand propping up her head.

I looked in her direction and then back at Bob.

“I’ve got the latest version of Street Action,” Bob remarked.

Street Action was a cool, cops and robbers video game- something my parents neither understood nor allowed. I was ecstatic. I could tell Fernanda was not impressed, because she laid back on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

Bob and I cranked up the volume on the game and took turns playing it, whooping and hollering, as Fernanda lie on her bed, lost in her own girlish thoughts and fantasies. We only left to go downstairs and share dinner with our parents.

When it came time for bed, Bob’s dad tossed a mattress on to the floor between Fernanda and Bob’s beds, apologizing for the spartan set up.

“Please don’t stay up all night chatting or playing video games,” he intoned, closing the bedroom door and retreating to the living room.

I pulled the sheets and covers onto the mattress and stripped down to my boxer shorts. I was totally oblivious to Fernanda being in the room. The room was pitch black. After a few minutes of quietness, Bob did the unthinkable. The bean burrito had to come out. Bob’s flatulence made me laugh.

Fernanda exclaimed, “Oh my Gawd!”

Bob’s response was even funnier.

“I’m sorry, I was asleep.”

Fernanda continued to giggle uncontrollably. The bean burrito had done its job. Finally, after about thirty minutes of cutting up and dirty joking, I heard Bob yawn. Then, the room fell silent. I just stared into the black hole surrounding me.

I was just about to doze off, when I heard Fernanda call out my name in almost a whisper-like manner and ask if I was asleep.

“You’ll know it when I cut one,” I whispered back.

“Oh please,” Fernanda replied. She giggled and the room fell silent. I closed my eyes and wandered off to sleep.

I woke up and stared into the pitch black room. At first, I was confused, but then quickly realized where I was. I was startled, because I had a raging hard on and could feel a hand in my shorts, squeezing my cock. I froze. I started to turn over, but Fernanda was pressing her body against mine.

“Shhh,” she whispered very, very low.

I could feel her pressing against my back, the sheets covering both of our bodies, just a bare foot or two from her sleeping older brother.

“I like your cock,” Fernanda whispered into my ear as she gripped my manhood. “I want to feel you cum.”

I took a deep breath. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Fernanda slipped the palm of her hand along the backside of my cock, feverishly working it back and forth. It didn’t take much for me to explode.

Fernanda softly giggled as my cum streamed down the side of my pelvis and onto the bed sheets.

She kissed my back and then stealthily slipped out from under the sheets covering us and out of the room, leaving me to lay in my own mess. A few seconds later, she came back into the bedroom and I heard her slip onto her bed.

As she did, she tossed a bath towel onto me. I used it to clean up the mess and then folded it and put it under my pillow.

The room was silent, except for Bob’s heavy breathing. I couldn’t get back to sleep. I fist-tapped Fernanda’s mattress a couple of times.

“Are you awake?” I whispered.

“No,” she whispered back.

Funny girl.

I stood up in the small space between the mattress on the floor and Fernanda’s bed. In the darkness, I could barely make out Bob curled up and facing the wall in his bed a few feet away. Fernanda, likewise, was curled up in a ball and facing the wall, right in front of me. Fernanda’s bed, like her brother’s, was a single.

I pulled the sheet back that was covering Fernanda and slipped onto the bed beside her, pulling the sheet over both of our bodies as I whispered, “Scoot over.”

“What are you doing?” Fernanda whispered as I slid in behind her on my side.

“Returning the favor,” I whispered, pushing my body up against hers. I slipped my hand under her pullover t-shirt and felt for her boobs. I ran my hand over her mounds and lightly pinched a nipple using my thumb and a forefinger. Fernanda took in a deep breath and exhaled, then hummed, very subtle-like, her approval. I slid my hand down towards her panties and she grabbed my wrist.

“You’re on the pill, right?” I whispered.

“Yes,” she whispered back.

“Just let me feel,” I whispered, pushing my fingers in past the elastic of her panties.

Fernanda loosened her grip on my wrists. I slipped a finger deep into her panties and then, into her very wet and moist vagina. Again, she took in a deep breath and then slowly let it out. I found her G-spot and worked my fingers back and forth over her clit. Fernanda grabbed my wrist and held onto it, as she stiffened and trembled. Suddenly, it was if her dam broke.

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed in a hushed whisper, as she flooded her panties, my hand and her bed.

I pressed my body against hers as she trembled and shook, still holding on to my wrist, firmly planted between her legs. Bob turned in his bed, but didn't say anything. After a few moments of sheer panic, I could hear Bob breathing in and out, almost snoring.

I rolled off Fernanda's bed and on to the mattress on the floor. I grabbed the towel from under my pillow and tossed it up to Fernanda. A few seconds later, I heard her stepping off her bed. I could see the light go on in the bathroom down the small hallway.

A few minutes later, the light went out and I heard Fernanda slipping back on to her bed. I closed my eyes and dozed off. 

I woke up to the sounds of laughing and talking and I could smell bacon, cooking. I looked over at Bob’s bed and he was still curled up in a covered fetal position. I looked for Fernanda and she was not in her bed. The bed was stripped and all that I could see was a bare mattress.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

I quickly dressed and stumbled down stairs. Everyone was sitting at the dining room table, eating.

“How did you sleep?” my mother inquired.

“Very well,” I replied. I looked at Fernanda, who was standing in the kitchen, cooking eggs. She never even looked up. I wondered if perhaps I had overstepped my boundaries. Bob eventually joined us and we all sat around discussing the plans for the day.

Mom, Dad and Fernanda and Bob’s mom and dad all decided to go to the mall. I was not in a mall mood. Bob said he needed to go to football practice and Fernanda said she was going to go spend the day with her friends.

“You can leave me here,” I said.

“Are you sure?” Mom pressed, “You’ll be bored.”

I didn’t care. I’d would rather be bored than to be hanging around in a mall. Besides, I was broke and didn’t have any disposable money.

Everyone took their turns taking a shower, except myself. I offered to go last, preferring the privacy that would come with an empty apartment. One by one and in a small group, everyone went their way, leaving alone in the tiny apartment. I was happy.

I turned on the shower and let it run for a moment, then pulled the shower curtain back and stepped under the fine spray of the hot water. I lathered up and rinsed off. I couldn’t help but think about the previous night’s activities. My cock got hard thinking about Fernanda. I gripped it in my hand and gave it several tugs. Then, suddenly, I realized I was not alone in the apartment. 

I froze.

“Do you need some help in there?” Fernanda called out. I poked my head out from behind the shower curtain. Fernanda was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. 

“I thought you were gone for the day,” I said.

“Are you kidding me?” Fernanda responded. “Do you think I would spend all day with my friends when we have company? Really.”

I reached down and turned off the shower. The towel rack was not within reach, so I asked Fernanda to hand me the towel.

“You can get it,” Fernanda responded.

“You’d like that very much, wouldn’t you?” I shot back.

“Very much so,” she replied. We had a true Mexican stand-off. She wasn't going anywhere and I was embarrassingly stuck.

"Fine," I finally said, realizing she wasn't going anywhere. I stepped out of the shower, trying to cover my oversized cock with my hands. I grabbed the towel off the towel rack and quickly wrapped it around my waist.

“Nice package,” Fernanda remarked.

“Are you having fun?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied, “Aren't you?”

Fernanda twirled a finger in her long, curly golden brown hair.

“Did you enjoy last night?” Fernanda asked.

“Yes, I did,” I replied.

“Do you want to fuck around some more?” she pressed.

“If we do,” I responded, “it might get dangerous.”

“I can handle it,” Fernanda responded. “I’m on the pill.”

I stepped over to closer to where Fernanda stood, leaning against the door post of the bathroom. I placed my hand on her shoulder and leaned down to kiss her. I pressed my lips gently, against hers. As I did, she put her hands around my waist and pulled me in closer, pressing her boobs against me. Our tongues met in a dance of unbridled passion. The towel slipped from my waist and to the bathroom floor.

I took her hand and we stepped into the bedroom that she and her brother shared. I lay down, totally naked and with a raging hard on, on my back on the mattress on the floor, which was still positioned between the two beds. Fernanda stripped out of her form-fitting t-shirt, giving me my first look at her luscious teenager boobs, her nipples perched strong and hard on the top of them. She knelt astraddle my body, a knee on either side of my hips, my stiff cock resting against her nylon-running-shorts-covered pussy. I placed my hands on her boobs as she looked down at me and smiled.

“Do you like them?” she asked.

I loved them. They were small, but firm. She tossed her head back and closed her eyes as I massaged them with my hands. I could feel the warmth of her womanhood pressing down on my stiff cock.

She leaned forward, her long hair going everywhere, and we kissed again. She loved to kiss and be kissed. The more we kissed, the more she would rock back and forth, my cock pressing against her pubic area.

“Do you think you could put it in me?” Fernanda asked.

“Sure,” I replied. I was in new territory. I was a still a virgin, but didn’t want to admit it. I had gotten hand jobs and I had gone down on a girl, but full on intercourse was not something I had ever experienced.

Fernanda silently stood up and stripped out of her running shorts and then she took off her panties. She was completely shaven in her pubic area. She settled back down on top of my stiff cock, resting against her slit on the back side of my cock. She rubbed herself against me by rocking back and forth, the lips of her vagina sliding along the shaft of my cock. 

“I’ve never done this before,” Fernanda disclosed.

“That would make two of us,” I replied.

I asked again if she was on the pill and Fernanda assured me she was.

“My mother would kill me if I got pregnant,” Fernanda remarked, rocking her hips back and forth on top of my cock. She lifted her butt and grabbed my cock, slipping the end of it into her slit. She worked my cock across her clit several times and then positioned it in just the right place. The tip end of my cock entered her vagina. Fernanda’s eyes widened as my cock struck the small barrier that separated Fernanda from womanhood.

“We can stop,” I remarked, holding on to her hips. 

“No, no, no,” Fernanda replied, biting down on her lower lip. “Let’s do this!”

She pushed down and my cock ripped past her hymen and the temporary barrier that separated her from adulthood. She grimaced and let out a small whimper-like yelp, her eyes closed, the palms of her hands pushing down on my chest. Fernanda pushed down until my cock was all the way in her, our pelvis bones crashing into each other. She was a tight fit. I thought for sure she would pass out.

Fernanda rocked back and forth very slowly at first while pushing down on my chest. Then, she settled back on to my pelvis and rocked feverishly and fast, back and forth, her finger nails digging into my chest. She was moaning loudly, her mouth open and panting, grunting with each push of her hips on top of mine. I pulled her onto me and pressed my lips to hers. Suddenly, she shook and trembled, her body tensing up. Her hands locked on to my shoulders.

“Oh! My Gawd!” she exclaimed, followed by two rapid fire exclamations and then a third. “Oh-my-gawd, oh-my-gawd, oh . . .my gawd!”

I couldn’t hold back and shot a steady stream of cum into her. She shook her head and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. A second and a third jet of cum filled her pussy to overflowing. Fernanda rolled off of me and onto her back, her fingers buried deep between her legs, rubbing back and forth feverishly.

Finally, after a few more minutes, she stopped, her eyes closed, her body still shaking.

“Oh my gawd!” Fernanda exclaimed again, out loud. “That was awesome!”

I stood up and offered her my hand. She took my hand in hers and I helped her to her feet. We kissed for another moment and then we both retreated to the shower. I have no idea how long we were in the shower. We only got out because we ran out of hot water. We were just getting dressed when Bob walked in from his football practice.

He looked at me laying on his bed and his sister on hers. He didn’t say a word as he stripped out of his shirt and headed to the bathroom. I'm pretty sure he knew something had transpired, but he never said a word. 

“Dammit!” I heard him yell from the bathroom. “I hate it when you guys use all the hot water.”

I had to smile when Fernanda and I both answered in unison, “Sorry!”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments