Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Fuck in a Field

"An experienced girl helps her best friend lose his virginity."

17
7 Comments 7
18.8k Views 18.8k
827 words 827 words
You rolled over in bed and felt a piece of paper underneath your face. You clumsily felt for it, holding it in front of your face and reading the message scribbled in my bad handwriting last night: "Meet me in the field, under the oak tree at 11, don't be late xx". You fumbled for your phone and saw it was 10:15. "Shit," you mumbled to yourself before stumbling out of bed and into the bathroom.

I sat cross-legged in a clearing round the oak tree. I was sat on a blanket and I had a few pillows behind me and around me. I looked around; to the right was a huge conifer hedge, over seven foot high attaching itself to the tree. To the left, open field for miles; this was the definition of the middle of nowhere.

I checked my phone; 11:05. I rolled my eyes, of course you were never on time. Then I looked up to see you walking across the field towards me, wearing your usual attire of t-shirt and chino shorts. Since you'd been at college you'd filled out, with strong muscular shoulders, abs, a nicely defined six pack and arms to die for. I smiled at you as you came to stand in front of me and then sat down on the blanket beside me. I saw a hint of anxiety in your face.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked looking into your eyes.

You blinked at me before swallowing and nodding. I leaned into you, bringing my hand up to cup the side of your face, kissing you gently, teasing your lips with my own, allowing heat and passion to spark between us. I flicked my tongue against your lip.

You opened your mouth slightly and I gently touched your tongue with mine. I could feel myself getting excited, but this wasn't about me, this was your time. I pulled back to search your face for where you wanted to go next...then looked to your crotch, I could see your shorts were slightly tighter than before.

I pulled up my dress and straddled you, so you could feel my heat against your hardness. I dragged myself forward and then back, grinding over you. You moaned in response, I kissed you again, harder this time. You gripped my arse, pulling me into you, my tits pressed against your chest.

"I don't think I need this dress anymore." I smirked, pulling it over my head and throwing it somewhere to my left.

Your hands moved from my arse to run over my breasts and pinch my sensitive nipples.

MelissaPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaPeters

I moaned and ground my crotch into you once again. You leaned to kiss the top of my boobs; I sighed again. I stripped off my bra and stood up, pulling your legs apart before kneeling down between them, undoing your trousers and pulling out your hard cock.

Rubbing my hand up and down the shaft, I flicked my tongue over the tip. Tasting the salty precum, I looked up at you and smiled before running my tongue along your shaft from the base to the tip. I hollowed my cheeks and pursed my lips, taking your hard cock into my mouth, hungrily bobbing up and down on it. My hand followed my mouth, gripping your hard shaft whilst my hot, wet, mouth worked up and down. You gripped my hair at the back of my head pulling it tight.

"Slow...Down," you gasped.

I could sense that if I didn't slow up or change what I was doing you were going to cum. I knelt up, pulling off your t-shirt and kissing your neck. I slipped off my panties whilst you removed your shorts and boxers. We were both now completely naked. I licked my fingers and ran them between my lips; I was wet enough anyway, but I thought I'd be sure. You took hold of your cock and guided it inside my hot cunt.

"Fuck you're so tight!" You groaned.

I sat in your lap and wiggled. You moaned, grabbing my arse and helping me bounce up and down. I wrapped my arms around your shoulders kissing you hard, as you pounded me.

"Ugh fuck yes, baby!" I moaned.

Suddenly you rolled over pulling my legs over your shoulders. Fucking me harder and deeper.

"Oh! Fuck!" I moaned.

Gripping the blanket as you fucked me closer towards my orgasm, your thrusts became more ragged and lustful as you too came closer to cumming.

"Cum with me, baby!" I gasped.

"Fuck! Yes." You grunted before thrusting into me one last time

I felt my stomach tighten as I went over the edge. My orgasm crashed through me, making my clit throb and my body shake. I felt rope after rope of your hot cum spill into my quivering cunt.

"Fuuuck, you are not bad for a first timer," I sighed as you fell beside me, naked and sweaty. I snuggled into you.
Published 
Written by animeprincess_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments