Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Science!

"For science, he said."

4
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
656 words 656 words
Alden Hemingway sat at his desk, running his hands through his mildly curly brown hair. Work wasn't all too good on him, being a scientist and all. He enjoyed it, yes, but it was still tiring.

He heard the telltale sounds of the door opening and looked up to see... Science. He smiled and started to get up.

"I knew you'd be here, I was getting bored, you know."

He wrapped his arms around Science and patted Science's back. Science smiled that beautiful smile he loved so much and reached up to kiss him.

"You're keeping quiet, Science..."

He frowned. Science had this look that hinted at something. Something... dirty? No, Science is a virtuous being. No time for that.

Science took his hand and led him back to the desk. Alden was confused, but went with it. Science pointed to the chair, gesturing for him to sit down. He did so and Science knelt down, starting to undo his belt.

"Science, wh-- Science, what are you doing? W--we shouldn't be doing this..."

Science just shrugged, as if laughing. It finally got his belt and buttons undone and pulled his pants down, his stupid rocket boxers following suit. His cock was already as erect as it could go. Alden started to blush, his glasses askew.

"Science, please..."

Science smirked and started to take him in its mouth. He wasn't too big or small, just right. Once his whole length was in Science's mouth, Science started to suck.

"A-ahh, Science..."

Alden's eyes closed and he bit his lip as the mysterious being kept sucking his cock. He was a virgin, yes, so he knew he wouldn't last too long.

Science quickened its pace and Alden grabbed hold of the back of Science's head and pushed it down, to keep Science from getting away.

Once Science got faster, Alden moaned and yelled, "S--SCIENCE!" and finally reached his climax, coming into Science's mouth.

Science gagged and spat out his come. Who would dare swallow that?

Alden sat there for a moment, trying to catch his breath.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

Science climbed up on top of him and pulled him into a hot kiss, their tongues fighting one another for dominance.

Alden started to undress Science, while the being got his sweater off. Science positioned itself on Alden's cock, then started to take him in, moaning as it took more in.

Alden was down to his hilt inside Science and he started to groan softly. Science started to move against him, licking along his neck.

"S--Science, a--ahh..."

Alden arched his head back and moved against Science, to get some pattern into his thrusts.

Alden started to get up, holding Science as he did so, then he swept off the books and papers off his desk and leaned Science against it.

"For Science," he whispered seductively.

He started to thrust into Science, as hard as he could. Science was moaning and screaming, tangled up in Alden. (I don't know how I got so tangled upppp) It wasn't long before they would both come, so his slowed down a bit, lovingly kissing Science.

He quickened his pace once more and started to moan louder. He was surprised no one heard. Everyone on the Normandy would know when sweet, sweet love making was being made. He bit down on Science as it screamed and he thrust as hard as could before he reached his peak once more.

"F-- Ahh-- F-- FOR SCIENCE!" he screamed, cumming.

Science screamed his name and Alden slumped down, resting on Science.

Both of them panted for a while, trying to get back some energy. Science smiled and pushed him off.

"Science?"

Science grinned and started to walk, still naked.

"It was just an experiment, dear."

Alden sat there in complete confusion, but smiled.

"All for you, Science."

He was a fool in love with an intelligent creature he could never have.

As true for all scientists with brain boners for Science.

Published 
Written by AldenxScience5eva
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments