Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Neighbors To Bedmates

"Lucky to find someone who loves me so much"

18
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My name is Anamika and this is my story with my next-door neighbour, Akshad. We share the same age and have known each other since we were young. Sometimes his sister, Jiya, and he would come to my home to play, while sometimes my sister Neha and I would go to his home to play. Our homes are adjacent to each other, so we can easily access each other's homes by jumping from the terrace through our first floor without ringing the bell and letting our parents know.

When I was twenty years old, I became extremely horny and was looking to satisfy my sexual desires. One day, Akshad was changing clothes and his room was unlocked, and I accidentally saw his body and dick which was of a good size as well. Similarly, one day I was taking a bath and Akshad saw my whole naked body with my hourglass figure, my boobs, and my butt and since then he always had a thing for me.

He has a good body. Although not a muscular body, he has several cuts and light abs, because he used to go to the gym. I have a body of 34-25-30 which makes my body an hourglass figure.

One day, four of us were playing at my home and my parents were out of the city. It was Me, Neha, Akshad and his sister Jiya. It was a game of two vs. two combat, and I sided with Akshad. We were playing this game with toy guns in our hands. Akshad and I were holding the basement and Neha was holding the ground floor.

After one hour of play, we took a break to make a plan for taking over the territory. Neha and Jiya were doing that in their territory. Akshad and I were in the basement. I took Akshad to a room in the basement and locked the door. Then I lay on the bed and told him to turn the room lights off and the wardrobe lights on. He did as he was told. Then I told him to come to bed, and he did. I lifted my shirt a little and my navel was visible to him

"Kiss it, Akshad," I said

"What are you doing Anamika?" He replied astonishingly, but he was turned on.

"Doing what we should do."

"This is wrong, Anamika, we can't do that,"

"What's wrong with this? We both have known each other since childhood, so what's bad if we make love to each other? Please kiss my navel, Akshad," I replied, begging him to kiss my body.

Akshad ran his hands on my navel and kissed it, It was the first time a boy was having his lips on my naked part of the body. After that I told Akshad to remove his shirt and his pants, he did and now he was naked in front of me. Then I removed my shirt and pants as well and now I was only wearing bra and panty. Seeing this Akshad had a huge hard-on and I could see his penis bulging out of his underwear

"Anamika, what's the plan?"

"Screw it and just kiss me," I replied, forcefully pushing his head on my navel and he began kissing it again

He kept kissing my navel and stomach and I was moaning. I could feel all that love with his lips. He kissed my navel like he was hungry for my body for many years.

After some minutes, he got up on me. I removed my bra and underwear and now he was seeing me completely nude. I said, "Akshad, you are the only person, who has seen me completely nude and has kissed my nude body." After that, I touched my boobs and massaged them once. He then kissed and licked my nipples again and again.

I was getting so much joy from his lips because he was doing it so well.

"Akshad, have you ever licked a girl's breasts before?"

"No, Anamika, you are the only girl who undressed herself in front of me and offered her nude body," He replied while licking my nipple.

He continued licking my boobs and even bit my nipples. I was moaning and saying, "Ah, Akshad!" because I never had enjoyed myself so much.

"Anamika, I want to say something I have been waiting to tell you."

"What?"

"I love you, Anamika. I love you so much," he said, confessing his love for me.

laraross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laraross

"I love you too, Akshad," I replied after being turned on by his confession.

That moment vigorously increased the sexual intensity between us and we started lip-lock kisses passionately. It was like we both had loved each other for a very long time. This lip kissing still turns me on, because during that kiss, our love for each other was increasing more and more and we looked at each other with more lust.

We kept kissing like that for five minutes. After that, he developed a fetish of kissing on my neck and he started to kiss my neck. He was kissing my neck passionately and was whispering words like, "I love you, Anamika," in my ear. It turned me on to a large extent and I was now only craving for his penis inside me.

"Anamika, you are so sexy. I want to be in bed with you for the whole day," he said, kissing my neck with passion.

"So what's stopping you, you can have me as much as you want. I'm all yours today," I replied.

Hearing this, he became more horny and kissed my neck more vigorously. But, moments later, he stopped.

"What happened?" I asked

"I can't control myself. You are too hot to handle, Anamika. I am extremely horny right now and my penis is teasing me," he whispered, taking his underwear off.

"Ok, get me my purse."

He got up, picked up my purse, and gave it to me. I opened the purse, took out a condom, and gave it to him.

"Put this on, and do it!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Destroy me today!" I whispered lustfully.

He put on a condom and put his dick inside me for the very first time. His first jolt made me scream, "AKSHAD!" because his dick was hard enough and was exactly what I expected from him. He started humping me. His dick was so hard, and he was doing it so good. I still refuse to believe this was his first-ever sex because he was pounding me like a pro and because he made me scream so loud.

The first five minutes were great, but, after five minutes, he became even faster and faster as time passed by. While he was humping me, he was also screaming my name, "ANAMIKA !" and this makes me enjoy it even more.

After ten minutes had passed, he stopped but wasn't finished. I enjoyed the pounding that he gave me and was smiling with satisfaction.

"You have proven your love for me today. From now on I am your girlfriend, and you are my boyfriend. You can undress me anytime you want and do whatever you want with me. I'm yours, forever, Akshad," I whispered.

Hearing this, he again started to kiss me on the lips and my neck and got his boner back. And then, he put it inside me again for round two. This time, he was harder than round one, and I was already enjoying it more. I was already smiling with my moaning face. He kept humping me, continuously, for another seven minutes straight.

"Akshad, do you love me?" I asked with my lustful voice, while he was pounding me hard.

"I LOVE YOU, ANAMIKA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" he screamed.

Saying this, he came even close to ejaculating. When he was on the verge of it, he screamed my name loudly, and, at the same time, I moaned and screamed his name loudly. And then, he burst out a huge load. I was very happy and satisfied with his penis and my face could tell I enjoyed this sex more than he did.

We both kissed each other and cuddled, naked, for five minutes. During this time, we were talking all about our love for each other. After five minutes we washed ourselves off in the attached bathroom and dressed ourselves back for the game.

Since that sex, we became boyfriend and girlfriend and have been having sex since then on multiple occasions. Stay tuned for more as I will share more of my sex stories later on here

Published 
Written by anamika4143
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments