Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harry's First Cha-Cha-Cha

"Harry loses his first love and his virginity"

41
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Harry Wells was fed up. He was nineteen, still living at home whilst attending university. He feared that had been a mistake. He wasn't getting to experience the real University experience of socialising and dealing with living with his mates.

His dad, Will, had tried to get him to live in the halls. He still smiled when he thought of some of the antics he had gotten up to as a younger man. He even shared a few with Harry when his wife wasn't around to listen. Harry’s mum could be a very jealous woman, even of the past before he had met her.

Harry loved his dad, but like all young men, he didn't tend to listen to him or value his experience.

No, instead, Harry listened to his girlfriend, Lauren. She wasn't going to university immediately and had wanted Harry close by, commuting daily. She didn't want him distracted by anyone else. So, Harry did as she wanted; he was anxious to please her. Lauren was more than keen to have Harry lick her to orgasm regularly. She was not always eager to return the favour. She usually finished him with a handjob whilst she let him suck her nipple. That always seemed to make things progress faster. She was holding on to her virginity, and although she claimed to love Harry, she was not ready to give it up yet. Harry had started to wonder if she ever would.

Lauren was not keen on big compliments, but if truth be told, she knew she was punching above her weight with young Harry. She was a big girl, and Harry was not only handsome, pretty really, with his blonde curls and blue eyes, very intelligent with a quick wit, but he was also hung. Lauren had not only really seen naked men on the internet, but she knew that Harry was far above the average in both length and girth. This both excited and terrified her. She was scared of experiencing him fully, so she kept him at arm's length.

Harry’s best mate, Bradley, had become something of a third wheel in recent months. As fond as Harry was of his childhood friend, he wanted to spend time alone with his girl. Harry and Bradley loved a bit of banter, but when Lauren defended Bradley against Harry's teasing, Harry was unhappy. She rarely did it when it was the other way around.

Harry’s Dad, Will, kept his counsel, but he was sure that something was going on with Bradley and Lauren. When Lauren asked for a break, Will wasn't shocked to find that Lauren had moved in with Bradley three days later, and they announced their new status on Facebook. Harry was devastated, particularly when his best mate enjoyed telling him that Lauren had done everything with him that she had refused to do with Harry.

So, Harry mourned the loss of both his girlfriend and his best mate. It was Will who suggested that Harry could finally take up his dream of dancing,

“Now that you have lost all that weight, it would be ideal,” smiled Will.

“Dad, I have always been slim – what weight?”

“About fourteen stone of selfishness called Lauren – that weight.”

It’s true that because of her size – which Harry loved – she would not consider learning to dance. Now, he was free to go and pursue his dream.

He was nervous when he turned up at the dance studio. Miroslava was Russian, forty-two, and Harry thought she was a little scary. He also felt that she was very beautiful.

Miroslava was both blunt and sensitive, a strange combination.

“So, why you broken?” she asked.

Harry broke down and told Miroslava all that had happened to him. He was mortified at crying in front of this woman, but he did enjoy the comfort of his head on her bosom as she comforted him.

“So,” she said, “You have passion, you feel deeply, now we dance.”

Harry soon forgot all his troubles as he concentrated on learning these first steps; Miroslava was impressed by his natural aptitude and talent.

“You should have come to see Miroslava before; you would be champion by now,”

Harry was sure that she probably said that to everyone. He enjoyed his lesson but was mortified when, towards the end, their close proximity caused him to get an erection. It was pronounced in his jogging bottoms, and with mirrors all around her studio, it was impossible to hide it.

Miroslava smiled at his embarrassment.

“No need to be shy. Good dancer with big cock, who likes the girls. You will go far.”

With that, she grasped Harry and squeezed him. Harry thought that he was going to cum in his pants then and there. Miroslava carried on until she stood very close to him and slipped her graceful hands into his joggers, feeling the warmth of his thick cock.

“You are big boy. Shame I’m so old. You need young girl. Perhaps you could practice with older lady until we find you a new partner. Yes?”

“Practice d-d-d-dancing?” stammered Harry.

“Practice everything if you want?”

“Yes, please, I do want,” nodded Harry vigorously.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

“Good, you come back tomorrow for my last lesson of the day, then we'll go to the flat upstairs. Bring condoms.”

Harry barely slept that night as he tossed and turned. Well, mostly tossed at the thought of his lessons with Miroslava.

Will noticed that Harry was feeling more chirpy as he went to university.

“The magic of dance,” mused Will.

That night, Harry had made a special effort to look and smell his best for Miroslava. He had used the special cologne that he had received for his birthday and had done some manscaping. He had never shaved his balls before but just neatened up his pubes. He was aware that he had a boyish face; he needed Miroslava to see that he was a real man where it counted.

Miroslava had spent the day in anticipation of Harry's arrival. She was excited to find a young male dancer who showed so much promise; she was also excited whenever she thought of his hard young cock. Miroslava had always enjoyed cock. English women could be so stuffy about such things. They screwed their faces up and pretended to be embarrassed about such things; they paid money to watch strippers at hen nights. Miroslava admired a good cock, and she waited with bated breath to get to grips with young Harry’s.

Their second lesson was good; Miroslava told Harry he was racing through the basics. His natural rhythm was terrific; she felt sure he could transfer these natural skills into the bedroom.

Harry was once again hard at the end of their lesson, and she led him upstairs to her flat. She had a leotard and a full practice skirt on, no hose. She peeled down the straps of her leotard, and Harry’s eyes took in her breasts. He thought they were stunning, round and full with only the merest hint of sag. Her brown nipples stood out in the sudden cold air. She was beautiful.

“Take off clothes now,” Miroslava purred.

Harry stripped down to nothing but his socks in record time.

“You have the face of the angel, a good boy, but the body of a naughty boy. The body of a man,” said Miroslava. “I like. You impress me,” she smiled as she lay back on the bed, now fully naked, and beckoned to Harry to join her.

She was surprised when Harry parted her legs and began to lick and suck her. He kissed her inner thigh as his fingers explored her silken folds. He feasted on her as if his life depended on it.

Miroslava was shocked; there was nothing she needed to teach this boy about licking pussy. The boy was already a champion in her eyes. She came quickly under his talented tongue and then pulled him up to her to taste herself on his lips. His tongue explored her mouth, and she sucked on his tongue.

Harry dipped his head and suckled on her nipples, his hands exploring her breasts and squeezing and stroking them as he sucked.

“Harry, there is nothing in the bedroom I can teach you, I think.”

Harry looked at her amazed, “But I’m still a virgin,” he stammered.

“You have never been inside a woman?” asked Miroslava.

“I have never even had a blowjob,” said Harry sadly.

“Well, there is much to teach after all,” smiled Miroslava as she took in half Harry’s length in one gulp. Harry shot back on the bed in shock; he had never expected it to feel like this. I never imagined that it could feel quite this good. So wet, warm and amazing. She sucked him in as she licked around his glans; Harry just smiled as he lay back and let Miroslava work her magic. She licked his balls, too. He had never even imagined that. As her tongue dropped just behind his balls, it was all too much for Harry as he spurted across the bed.

“I’m sorry, I couldn't help it,” mumbled Harry.

“It is fine, but next time, warn me so I can taste you,” smiled Miroslava as she cleaned him up with her tongue. Lauren had told him that no girls ever did that in real life. Maybe it was a Russian thing, he mused.

Harry, being only nineteen, didn't even go soft after cumming.

Miroslava sat astride him and lowered a condom onto his impressive cock. She slowly slid herself down his shaft as Harry’s eyes widened.

“Now, I have taken your cherry. You are a man.”

Harry could only stare as she began slowly bouncing on top of him. She dipped a nipple into his mouth for him to taste. He loved the feeling of her nipples on his tongue.

She moved faster then. Harry was in heaven, but he wanted to lead this particular dance now; he rolled her over and kissed her as he plunged into her, faster and faster within her. He was thrusting ever deeper as Miroslava moaned and bucked underneath him. All too soon, it was too much for Harry, and he came loudly.

Afterwards, they cuddled together, and Miroslava said, “I would like to meet this stupid girl, Lauren, who threw you away. She will never know what she has missed. I would like to tell her.”

The lessons for Harry continued, and Miroslava always ensured that he would come dancing.

Published 
Written by Willbob69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments