Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Bedroom - An At The Window Sequel

"A mysterious stranger online encourages little sister to push the boundaries with her best friend."

31
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Little sister was a snoop.  Little sister had seen big sister in her room with her laptop.  Had she been chatting?  With whom?  Why had she touched herself?  Little sister was a very inexperienced sophomore who had just turned sixteen.  She had been puzzled as she watched her big sister. She knew big sister had been on a sex site.  She was curious.  After watching her, big sister left the room.  Without giving it much thought, she approached the laptop left behind.  She looked.   What was a “private chat"?  A message appeared on the screen.

“Are you still there?”

It was from horny-guy.  She had typed, “yes.”  Horny-guy asked if she wanted his Kik handle.  It sounded creepy to her but what was the harm.  She heard the toilet flush.  She said yes.  She memorized the handle, closed the chat and left.

What was she going to do?  She was young and inexperienced.  She still had her v-card.  She did nothing that night, too afraid.  The next night she was hanging with her best friend who was also sixteen.  They were bored.  What to do?  She told her BFF a little about Horny-guy.  Her BFF wanted to play a game.  How safe was it?  What could it hurt?  She then messaged Horny-guy a “HRU”. 

Horny-guy had responded, “Who is this?”

“The girl at the window,” she said. 

Her BFF giggled.

“What are you doing?” 

“Hanging with my BFF.”

“What are you wearing?” 

She paused.  Her BFF nodded. 

“Leggings and a top.”

“And underneath?”

Her BFF giggled and said he must be a perv.  She asked her BFF what should she do.  Her BFF said to tell him.  She did.

“Boy shorts and a bra.”

“Nice.  What is your BFF wearing?”

“The same.”

They giggled.  They hugged each other for support.  She was getting anxious.  She didn’t know whether to keep going.  It was just a game.  What was the harm? 

“How big is your BFF?

She was puzzled, then she realized what he wanted.

“Small Bs.”

“Are you bigger?”

“Ds.”

Her friend giggled.  They were both excited.  The room felt heavy and portentous.  She wondered what he would want next.  She wondered if she would do it.

“Take off your top!”

She looked at her friend.

“Should I do it?”  She whispered.  What was she whispering?  Her BFF vigorously shook her head yes.  She then took her top off.  She was a little scared.  She was a little proud.  She was so brave!

“It’s off.”

“Now your BFF!”

She took her top off too.  They were in their bras now.  Both were giggling uncontrollably.  Then it got serious. 

“Take off your BFF’s leggings!”

She looked at her BFF who shrugged.  Her BFF stood up.  She had reached up and pulled on her BFF’s waistband.   The leggings came down.  She envied her BFF’s ass.  It looked round and firm.  How would her ass feel?  Did she want to touch it?

“Have her take your leggings off.”

As her BFF did, she felt her friend’s hand on her ass.  It had lingered there for just a moment.  Her ass was hot where her BFF had touched her.  What was that about?  They had seen each other undressed.  This was nothing new but somehow, this was different.  She was on display for her BFF and oddly for Horny-guy.  She envied her BFF.  Her BFF was thin and not very large up top, but had a thigh gap that she coveted.  She had no thigh gap but she was big up top, real big.  She was uncomfortable because now her BFF kept checking out her cleavage.  How far were they going to let this game go?  She was getting anxious, her heart racing.  Her head swam.  She was confused.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

“Kiss each other!”

This was something they had done.  They had practiced for their first boy kiss but this time they were semi-naked.  She wondered if it would be the same this time.  Her BFF seemed ready.  What should she do?  Her BFF leaned over so she allowed the kiss.  She thought it was nice.  It went on.  What was she uncomfortable about?  Her friend’s insistent tongue trying to enter her mouth?  Her friend's hand resting on her cleavage?  Did she like it?  Her head spun.  Unconsciously she realized that she was holding her thighs tightly together.  She was so confused.

After the kiss, her friend’s face was flushed.  She was puzzled.  Why was her BFF looking that way?  Why did she still feel her BFF’s hand on her cleavage?  Should she end the game? 

“Take off your bras!”

This was something she wasn’t going to do.  The game should end.  But her BFF was already reaching behind her back unfastening her bra.  Soon, her BFF was topless, her BFF’s round mounds topped by hard red nipples that seemed to point straight at her.  What would she do now?  They had never been naked together like this.  She would be really on display for her BFF.  She couldn’t stop now.  The pressure was too great, from her friend and from deep inside her.   She reached behind and unfastened her bra.  Her boobs made a plop against her chest as they were released from their cups.  Her BFF smiled.  Why was her BFF looking at her tits like that?  Why did she feel stripped and vulnerable?

She was now in a place she had not expected.  She was sitting in her best friend’s bedroom topless.  She was being ordered to do uncomfortable things by a stranger.  Her BFF was staring at her with a strange look.  What was that look?  She was uncomfortable and excited. 

“Remove your panties!” 

She immediately refused, stopping her BFF who had reach over to grasp her boy shorts.  This was as naked as she was getting.  Why did her BFF look disappointed?  There were no further messages.  They both sat looking at each other.  Her friend’s nipples were still rock hard and were seemingly looking straight at her.  Was her BFF excited?  Why?  Her BFF was still gazing at her tits.  She thought about covering them but this was her best friend. 

After a few minutes of tension, she was about to pull her top back on when she heard it.  Ding.  A new message. 

“Kiss!  Now!”

She was done, wasn’t she?  Didn’t she need to end this game?  Her BFF had scooted over and was reaching for her.  Her BFF put one leg over her lap so she was straddling her from the side.  She realized that she was holding her breath as her BFF leaned in.  They kissed.  After a bit, she felt her friend’s tongue probing her mouth which was firmly shut.  She didn’t know what to do.  After another bit, she relaxed her mouth ever so slightly and her friends’ tongue immediately plunged inside. 

She then felt a hand cupping her boob.  She realized that it was her BFF’s hand.  It lightly stroked her left boob until the nipple was erect.  She felt herself moan.  Her BFF then pinched her nipple.  She moaned louder.  She realized that she was stroking herself over her panties as her BFF kissed her.  The kiss and the caresses went on forever.  Her hips started to buck and her hand went into her own panties.  Her BFF finally broke off the kiss and scooted away.  She was left with her hands in her own panties which were sopping wet.  Her BFF smiled at her.  Her BFF was ready.  She was so ready, but for what?  Would she do more?  Would her BFF want more?  Ding.  A new message.  Now what?

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments