Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's a Thin Line

"There's a thin line between love and hate, and Alex and Parker are about to cross it."

18
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
“Rafael! Dude, I’m home!” Parker Braxton slammed the door behind him and let out a loud sigh. After a long day lifting and hauling, he was glad to be home at the apartment he shared with his best friend. It was time to kick back with a beer and relax. And maybe watch a porno or two. At 23, he was six feet tall with dark brown hair and muscles that reflected time well spent at the local gym. He was pretty damn attractive, and he knew it too. But that didn’t mean it hadn’t been a while since he’d gotten any tail.

So porn it was. At least until he could find a nice piece of ass.

Rafael was nowhere to be found, but a note was taped to the case of beer in the fridge where Parker was sure to find it.

Sorry, man. I’m pulling the weekend shift at the station. Won’t be home till Monday. DON’T FORGET Alex’s place was trashed last week in the storm, so she’s coming over tonight to stay for a while. BE NICE, you dick. I mean it.

-Rafe

“God!” Parker let out a low groan. Sometimes it sucked having a firefighter for a best friend, especially when said firefighter had a sexy little sister who was a complete bitch. He mentally prepared himself for the semi-permanent hard-on he would be sporting for the rest of the week.

Just then the front door slammed shut and he could hear heels clicking on the tile floor. Speak of the devil.

“Rafee!” The little vixen called.

“Hello, bitch,” he said in the nastiest voice he could muster.

“Parker.” Her scowl did nothing to make those sweet lips of hers less attractive. She licked them nervously in a way that had him reaching for another beer bottle. “What are you doing here?”

He scowled back. “I live here, princess.”

“I know that.” She rolled her eyes. “It’s just that Rafe promised me he would keep you on a leash while I was here. Now, come on. I need help carrying my things. Just go out to the car and…”

It took a total of two point five seconds of the “princess,” as Parker so often dubbed her, complaining constantly before he retreated to his room. Time to regroup, he decided, knowing he wouldn’t last another minute without grabbing her tiny waist, dragging her close, and kissing her senseless to shut her up.

This was going to be a long weekend.

Alex, glad to have the temporarily dick-free apartment to herself, decided she might as well get comfortable. After dragging her crap-load of luggage into Rafe’s room, she dug through the boy-infested cabinets to find something edible for dinner.

“Hey, dickhead!” She banged on Parker’s door when the food was done. “Come out if you don’t want to starve in there.”

“What was that?” The door swung open to reveal the half-dressed best friend of her brother. Whereas before he had been in working clothes, he was now stripped down to his boxers. “Were you thinking about my dick again, princess?”

She choked a little. “Please. You have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants, you bastard." 

“What would you know about my dick?” He laughed.

“Nothing, thank the Lord. Now put some clothes on and come out.” He came out. But he didn’t put on any clothes, which, thinking back, was actually a really big mistake on his part. He plopped himself down on the couch with a plateful of Alex’s food.

“Hey, that was mine!” she protested. “Get your own.”

“Finders keepers,” he mumbled through a mouthful of spaghetti.

“What are you, five?” she complained. Though every fiber of her being told her he was a grown man. Especially now, when he was sitting in front her shirtless. She grabbed a plate and sat on the couch next to him, trying not to watch the way his stomach muscles rippled when he swallowed.

He pretended to be too engrossed in his food to notice the way her eighteen year old breasts pushed up from the low-cut dress she was wearing. Why, he asked himself, were eighteen year old girls allowed to wear such provocative clothing? Why too, he felt the need to add, did he find her body so much more attractive than any of the women he had been with lately?

She had no idea the thoughts he had about her. No idea that he spent his nights jerking off to thoughts of her writhing beneath him. She was completely and utterly clueless, which is exactly why she said what she did next.

“I want to watch a movie,” she announced, putting her plate down on the coffee table. A couple of strides had her across the room and opening up the DVD cabinet beneath the giant flat screen TV.

“Don’t—” he insisted suddenly, a wad of spaghetti falling out of his mouth.

“Well that was cute.” She laughed, ignoring him. Pulling out the boys’ DVD collection, she scanned the titles. And frowned. Most of them actually didn’t have titles. Sure there were James Bond and Saw movies, but there were also a bunch of nameless DVDs.

“What are these?” she asked, holding one up for Parker to see.

“Nothing!” he blurted much too quickly.

She wasn’t too suspicious. Parker acted strange all time in her presence. She kept flipping through until she found a couple with…er, interesting names like Pussy Party and Busty Babe Gets Jizzed, and the significance of the unlabeled discs finally dawned on her.

“Oh my God! Parker, you slut!”

“I told you not to look,” he reminded her. For once, he was actually glad for his man-whore reputation. At least it hadn’t dawned on Alex that a good number of those DVDs could (and did) belong to her brother. If she looked at any of the homemade tapes, she might just die.

Suddenly, her eyes met his and she bit her lip nervously. The sight of the object of his fantasies standing there in kitten heels and low cut dress, clutching half of his porn collection, had blood rushing to his cock. And when she bit her lip like that, all bets were off. His shorts started to tent.

He cursed the fact that he hadn’t dressed before leaving his room.

Her teeth released that plump red lip and the next words she spoke were ones he’d never dreamed of hearing. “Let’s watch one,” she whispered.

“Whi—” his voice cracked. “Which one?”

She bit her lip again and perused the titles before carefully pulling one from the stack and putting it in. “I’ll surprise you.”

She kicked off her heels and went to turn off the light before hitting play. On the couch, she sat a little too close for comfort. Parker was an absolute bastard, this she would tell you in a heartbeat. But he was also the hottest guy she had ever laid eyes on, and for the first time, she had the feeling that he found her attractive as well. Glancing down at the bulge in his pants, she grinned. Time for a little payback.

They heard it before they saw it. Long, wet slurping sounds. It was the sound of a tongue swiping over a wet pussy. “God.” Parker groaned. How did she know? How could she possibly know that this was his favorite one?

If his cock hadn’t already been rock hard, it would be now. It was pulsing, aching. It was a constant reminder that he needed her. He needed the feel of her tight little pussy wrapped around his thick dick. He needed to bury his face in that creamy mess.

The picture appeared on the screen suddenly. It was one fuckhot Hispanic woman (who looked a heck of a lot like the eighteen year old sitting beside him) dressed in a schoolgirl uniform. She was laid out over a desk, her shaved pussy spread wide for all to see. Kneeling between her legs was another girl. The second one was blonder, more voluptuous, but the first would always be Parker’s favorite. As they watched, the second girl’s tongue darted out to slide between the schoolgirl’s pussy lips, tickling her clit, and causing her to squirm. The Hispanic girl let out a low moan of appreciation.

“That’s enough,” a masculine voice ordered off-camera.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll



Suddenly, the blonde climbed on top of the dark-haired girl and straddled her face. The man came into view, his cock already fully hard. It had to be seven or eight inches, Parker thought, almost the exact same size and girth as his own. Without pausing or asking permission, the man started ordering the girls to fuck. “Eat her pussy, Aly,” he told the dark-haired one. “Lick her dripping wet slit. Fuck her good, and don’t let one drop of her cum hit the desk.”

The blonde jerked her hips against Aly’s tongue, and the man reached forward to spank her ass. “You naughty girl,” he goaded. “Take your fucking like a good little slut.” He thrust his cock into Aly’s tight little cunt and she let out a muffled scream.

Parker turned to look at Alex and almost came in his pants. She was unashamedly stroking her pussy through her dress. His mouth dropped open.

“Parker,” she whispered, looking him in the eye, her fingers never leaving her crotch. “Do you want me?”

“Only every day,” he groaned.

“Then come and get me,” she grinned. Jumping to her feet, she danced down the hall and into his bedroom. The dark, masculine sheets were rumpled and the bed was unmade. It smelled exactly like him.

He walked into the room just in time to see her dress fall to the floor.

“Princess,” he ground out. “You’re brother’s going to kill me.”

“What?” She laughed innocently. “You don’t like what you see?”

“I fucking love it, you bitch.” He laughed. Alex merely scowled. “What? I’m not allowed to insult you anymore.”

“No,” she insisted. “At least not if you want to get your dick anywhere near me.”

“Alright, princess.” The insults were surprisingly easy to give up. Right now, he couldn’t think of a single one.

Parker’s lips moved over her face, kissing her forehead, her eyelids, her nose, as he made his way down to her mouth. “You are so sexy,” he whispered right before their mouths met. As her lips met his, it felt as though electricity was racing through her veins. She wanted him—needed him—now more than ever. The pressure of his arms increased as he tugged her close and laid her down on the bed.

Her lips were hot and wet as they glided over his, teasing him, tasting him. He kissed her back just as ardently, pressing as close to her as he possibly could. He worked her out of her bra until she was left in only her panties. There was a visible wet spot on the scrap of lace where her pussy dripped. Pulling her mouth away from his, she returned the favor, stripping him of his boxers, freeing his hard cock from the confines of his pants.

“Mmmm,” she moaned. She could feel her mouth begin to water just looking at the thick, long cock attached to the sexiest man alive. Instinctively, she leaned down to lick up the pre-cum gathering on the slit of his dick, lapping it up and moaning because he tasted absolutely delicious.

“Do you like that?” she asked, trying not to give away her innocence. Ever since this idea had popped into her head, she had completely forgotten about the fact that this was her cherry she was about to give up. To Parker-fucking-Braxton no less. “Parker?” she teased. “I want to suck your big cock deep into my throat. Can you feel my hot, wet mouth around your dick?”

He tried to answer, but just then, she leaned down to take as much of his cock as she could into her mouth, sucking and licking, teasing the head with her tongue.

“Fuck,” he moaned. “You’ve done this before, haven’t you, princess?” His hands gripped the bed sheets as she massaged his length with her tongue. It took every ounce of effort in him not to fuck her mouth. He wanted to, desperately, but he was even more desperate to find out what his little vixen was going to do next.

Sitting up quickly, she pushed him down onto the bed. Shaking her ass a little for effect, she stripped her panties off so that her freshly shaven pussy was revealed to her brother’s best friend.

Parker almost lost it again. He could tell even from this distance that her tight little slit was sopping wet. His mouth watered with the sudden urge to taste her. He felt like his cock couldn’t get any harder. At least until she pressed the length of her naked body against him.

She let out a sexy little groan as his cock pressed against her pussy. She rubbed against him slowly, savoring the rush of feelings. Her clit was throbbing and her legs were damp with her juices. She had never had a cock between her legs before, but now she could think of nothing else. She was desperate for it, aching to feel Parker’s dick buried inside of her.

“Come on, Parker,” she whispered. “Slide your cock into my tight little pussy. Please, please make love to me until we come together!”

Honestly, he wanted to spoil her, to treat her right. He wanted to have her cumming before he even slid into her. But he was so far gone that that wasn’t an option.

“Okay, baby,” he agreed. Reaching down to stroke her pussy, he slid one finger partially inside. His long, talented fingers were good at this sort of thing. He could have fucked her with them until she came undone, but he could tell that while hers was by far the tightest pussy he had ever seen, she was wet enough to take him.

One smooth thrust had him buried inside her. He didn’t even notice the barrier until he had broken through it.

“Alex,” he panicked. “What the hell was that?”

A tear leaked out of the corner of her eye. “Just wait a sec, Park. I’ll be fine.”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were a virgin?” he asked, awed. He couldn’t believe that he was the only one to feel this. He was the only one who had slid into this silky smooth sheath that gripped like a vice. Hell, no wonder she was so tight. A virgin, he sighed. His girl was a virgin.

“Because I’m not,” she laughed. “Well, not anymore.”

“But…”

“Shut up and fuck me, Parker.”

He started to protest, but his words faded away into a loud groan as she moved beneath him. Her body was slick with sweat as it slid against his. His dick slid deeper into her cunt with each thrust. Their eyes locked as he oh so slowly inched his way out of her cunt before abruptly slamming back in. Again, he slid slowly out before thrusting his eight inch cock, slick with her juices, back where it belongs. He started to thrust into her rhythmically, each movement causing his balls to slap her ass.

Only pleasure remained as Alex’s hands gripped his shoulders tightly, and his found her breasts. He cupped them both, and she could feel his breath, hot and heavy against her neck. He rubbed her nipples before squeezing them, pulling at the nubs until they were deliciously sore.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper inside. Suddenly, it feels like it’s too much to take.

“Oooh, Parker!” Alex shouted as her pussy tightened around him. He could feel it throbbing. Her body shook with ecstasy as he held her hips in place so that he could slowly pull out and then slam all the way in. His eyes were locked on her every expression as she began to cum.

It was her first real orgasm.

She cried out his name and dug her nails into his back riding him through it, still bouncing beneath his cock and fingers though the mix of pain and pleasure was almost too much. “Parker!” The word was hard to get out, but she kept going because she wanted him to cum just as hard as she did.

“Cum for me,” she whispered. Her hair was a mess, and her lips were swollen, but to him, she had never looked better. “Cum for me, Parker. I want you to cum all over my tight little pussy.”

Parker couldn’t hold it back any longer. His hands dug into her waist as he toppled over the edge. He thrust once more and went still as a big spurt of cum filled her pussy. More and more cum dripped out until finally, he collapsed on top of her, exhausted. His cock went soft inside of her, but neither one of them cared.

Alex was almost asleep when she felt his arms wrap around her and pull her close. She almost didn’t hear him mutter, “Your brother’s going to murder me, but at least I’ll die happy.”

Published 
Written by IncandescentAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments