Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaida Meets My Friend

"Jaida gets to explore my friend in bed."

19
6 Comments 6
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I love my wife enormously, and that is why I'm perfectly okay with her going to bed with any man she would like to try. Jaida has a spectacular body, though she is petite, and I still remember the first time she had the pleasure of another man. That was before I realized how much of a turn on that it was to see Jaida getting laid.

We'd been married six years at the time, and an old friend named Scott had stopped by for a visit. We hadn't seen each other in years and he was just traveling through, so he wanted to spend some time visiting with me before he headed on, since we'd once been best buddies. Jaida had never seen him, but Scott and Jaida hit it off immediately and the attraction was obvious. Like most guys, Scott could barely keep his eyes off of Jaida. She clearly liked the attention and flirted just a little.

It was a warm day and Jaida was wearing shorts and a skimpy halter. That showed off a lot of beautiful flesh and it gave Scott plenty to look at. Boy, did he ever look. The way her nipples pushed out the fabric of the halter, I knew that she was totally aware of his interest and that it was turning her on.

In the late afternoon, we all went out to the table on the patio and sat sipping iced tea. I'd already invited Scott to stay overnight and he'd accepted, saying that he had no pressing matters to attend to.

I had the distinct impression that Jaida would have liked sitting in Scott's lap, and I knew full well that he wouldn't have objected. To my surprise, I found it arousing to me, thinking of the two of them going at it.

At one point, Jaida went back in the house to pee and to get herself another glass of tea, so Scott and I were alone.

"Buddy, your wife is a fox!" Scott said. "I wish I could find a woman like her. I'd ball her in an instant."

Again, the thought of him boning her gave me a twinge of excitement because I knew that she'd love it if it ever happened. The idea popped into my head, fully formed.

I chuckled and said, "Be careful what you wish for, Scott. It might just happen. If it does, though, you'd best take advantage of it while you have the chance."

He just grinned.

We talked for the next couple hours, then we ate dinner and talked some more. Finally, with it getting late, we decided to call it a night. Scott went to the spare room and Jaida and I went off to our room. Scott had said he was going to do a little reading before turning out the lights and I had a pretty good notion of what Jaida wanted to do before we went to sleep.

Jaida was quite definitely turned on from all of Scott's attention and I knew that she wanted to fuck. When she undressed, she didn't even bother with putting on her nightie and just got into bed naked. We fondled each other and I sucked and licked her sensitive nipples, knowing that it would excite her even more but also knowing that I wasn't going to go beyond foreplay...yet.

By the time I started licking the delicate lips of her beautiful, bald pussy, she was quite wet. The smell and the taste were delicious, and I loved the way she wrapped her legs around my head.

"I want to fuck," she finally said.

"I'd suggest going in to make sure that Scott has everything he needs for a restful sleep," I said, sounding like I was ignoring her, though I definitely wasn't.

Her eyes widened at the suggestion.

BettyPerfect
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyPerfect

She was turned on, horny and naked. She knew that I knew that it was because of Scott and I'd just suggested that she go in and basically tuck Scott in. She had no doubt what would happen if she did.

"Are you sure you want me to go check on Scott?" she asked. I noticed that she wasn't turning down the thought.

"I'm sure. It's part of being a good and caring hostess," I said.

She thought about it for a minute, then slipped out of bed and reached for her robe.

"You won't need your robe, if I'm not mistaken," I said.

Jaida looked at me, grinned, then turned and left the room, stark naked.

I read while she was gone and she didn't come back for about an hour and a half. By then, I knew that Scott would have had ample opportunity to sexplore her body inside and out. She had a smile as she slipped into bed.

"I really like your taste in friends," she said.

"I take it that you made sure that he will sleep comfortably," I told her with a grin.

"Oh, he should sleep like a baby. It took a while, but when I left, he seemed very relaxed, finally."

"You enjoyed relaxing him?" I asked. She stared at me for a moment before answering.

"Let's say it like it is, Jack. I fucked Scott. I sucked him, fucked him and then fucked him again. And yes, I enjoyed it," she said. I got the impression that she was gauging how I'd react, though she realized that I'd know that it was almost certain that Scott would have had his cock inside of her at least once in an hour and a half.

I put an arm around her, pulling her to me and kissing her, and ran my hand between her legs, over her freshly used pussy. Then I said, "Then I suppose that you aren't interested in getting some more cock."

"Are you fucking nuts?" she said, "I just got done balling another man. I was horny before and now I'm twice as horny. If I could, I'd...."

Her sentence dropped off when I rolled her to her back, grasped her tits and started sucking them, hard. I worked my way down her body, but when I reached the mound, Jaida said, "Should I go shower first? I'm not clean down there."

"Did you get off?" I asked.

"Huh? Yes, twice," she said.

I kissed her pussy and said, "Then I won't be able to taste anything but you."

It was about two and a half hours before we finally stopped for the night. Jaida was nearly insatiable and she wanted my cock repeatedly.

The next morning, after drinking a lot of coffee in an attempt to wake up, I looked at Jaida and said, "You must have done a great job in relaxing Scott. He's still asleep. Maybe you should go in and wake him up?"

She laughed and said, "With or without clothes on?"

"Without, of course," I said.

Scott ended up staying the weekend and Jaida was the perfect hostess. Not once did I hear her say no to a cock, and once pretenses were done away with, she was completely comfortable and happy with fucking either of us, regardless if both of us where in the room at the time. I'd never seen her so constantly horny, and I loved it. That was when I knew that Scott wouldn't be the last other man that Jaida enjoyed and pleased, at the same time. 

Published 
Written by Britt4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments