Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kayaker's First Time To A Nudist Club

"A kayaker lady friend discovers a brochure to a local nudist club in my truck and wants to go."

19
8 Comments 8
16.9k Views 16.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

 I was and still am very much into kayaking, both white water and touring boats.

Saint Louis has a fairly active paddling group and I became friends with a divorced, early-fifties woman who was an avid touring paddler. Due to her profession and the fact we are still friends I will simply call her “R.”

R held a high level professional job downtown and a masters degree. She has a very thin build with not a single curve to her body, and long thin legs. She was built with a thin boyish figure and had a completely flat ass with narrow hips. She had a short hair cut and she stood around five-foot eleven inches tall, with B-cup breasts.

R approached me at a paddle club outing wanting to learn how to roll her kayak. I agreed to help her learn to roll, and it was a plus that we both lived on the same side of the city so the distance for us to meet was fairly close. We became sort of friends but never did anything outside of simply paddling together. We did seem to have a strong bond, and sort of clicked personality wise.

One Saturday I picked R up at her home to go paddle a lake we had talked about visiting. We loaded the boats onto my truck and headed to a local lake for an afternoon of paddling and roll practice. The drive to the lake was roughly an hour, so we stopped at a Waffle House along the way to get a good breakfast. After breakfast I filled the truck with gas and cleaned the windshield of all the bugs, then we headed to the lake.

We had been driving for several minutes when R asked in a very inquisitive voice, “Have you ever been to this place?”

Not having any idea what she was talking about, I asked, “What place?”

“This 40 Acre Nudist Club,” was her reply. I was in complete shock and horror. There was apparently a brochure in my truck from 40 Acre Club, and R had been reading it the whole time I was filling the truck with gas. I said nothing and probably had a deer-in-the-headlights look on my face while driving down the road. I had no idea that brochure was in the pocket of my passenger door. The only thing I could think of was Julie had left the brochure in the door after she and I went one time.

So R looked at me, still holding the brochure, and said, “I didn’t mean to embarrass you I was just curious if you had been. I had no idea there was a nudist club here.”

So I pulled myself together and told her that yes, I went with a girlfriend. R asked a lot of questions about the experience and we talked openly about social nudity and such. R admitted to me she had been curious for many years about going to a nude beach but never thought real nudist clubs existed. I assured R they did and gave her the G-rated version of the nudist lifestyle. We talked about this all the way to the lake, and were both in good spirits by the time we arrived.

We paddled the lake and nothing out of the ordinary took place. After dropping R off at her home, I looked for the brochure to throw it away, but it was gone. I looked everywhere for it but could not find it anywhere.

 Skip ahead two weeks: 

A text message came through from R that I will never forget; it read as follows: 'Please check your email. I sent you an email that was very difficult for me to write. If the answer is no I understand and we can simply drop this now never speaking of it again. I do not want to do anything to jeopardize our friendship and understand this may be an embarrassing situation for you, but this is equally embarrassing and difficult for me.'

As soon as I got home I checked my email and read a fairly long email from R. In a nutshell it first asked about my relationship with Julie. The second part was R explaining to me that she wanted to go to the nudist club, but was not brave enough to go alone. She explained this was a bucket-list item for her, but that if I couldn’t go with her that she understood and wanted to drop the subject for good.

I replied to R that Julie and I were no longer seeing each other, and we were not serious in the first place when we were together. I told her that I did have some concern about us going together and just didn’t want the experience to be weird or ruin our friendship. In reality I wanted very much to take her to the club, but tried to play it as cool as I could and appear uninterested. Her reply was short and to the point. She agreed about not letting it come between our friendship and also said she wanted to go ASAP, before getting cold feet and backing out.

We agreed to go this upcoming weekend, which ws only about three days away at this point. Saturday rolled around and I picked R up at her townhome. She seemed quite nervous and a little bit fidgety, but I didn’t say anything to point it out. R was dressed casual, in khaki shorts, a T shirt, and her nerdy Chaco sandals she wore while kayaking. We loaded up towels and sun screen and then made small talk on the hour and a half drive to the club. We stopped for a quick lunch before driving the last half hour or so to the club.

Upon reaching the long dirt road leading to the club neither of us spoke. I asked R if she was okay. Her reply was something to effect of, "I can't believe I'm actually going through with this, but I guess it's too late to back out now."

I said, "We can turn around, I don't want you to go if you are not comfortable."

"No, if we turn around I probably will never do this." With that I kept driving, and we soon approached the gate and buzzer.

I rang the buzzer and a lady came over the microphone. After saying who we were she opened the automatic gate and we drove through on the gravel road. R looked all around through the protection of the tinted windows of my truck. There were nude people everywhere of all ages, shapes and sizes, equal numbers of men and women. I parked the truck in a spot close to the office and we walked fully-clothed across the parking lot to the office to register.

The night prior to this I was unsure if I should shave my pubic area or not; I had R pegged as a modern day hippie and was certain she had a '70’s bush under her clothes. I decided to go ahead and shave because I preferred it, and it would turn me on being exposed to her that way regardless of how she maintained her pubic hair.

Upon returning to the truck we each went to our sides of the truck. My truck sat up high enough so we could not see each other from the waist down because the seats would block the view. I went ahead and got naked quickly then put my sunglasses, shoes and a ball cap back on. R was still fully clothed when I placed my shorts, underwear and t-shirt on the driver seat. I looked at her and told her I would wait for her in front of the truck and to take her time. She nodded her head then went back to shuffling her things around. I closed my door then eased around to the front of the truck to wait, with my back to R.

A couple of minutes passed and she asked “Do you want your towel? I thought we had to carry one.”

I turned around and the door was open, her head between the open door and cab of the truck. I could see R was topless, but could not see her breasts fully because they were blocked by the door and cab.

I replied “If you want to go to the pool area then yes, we need to carry the towels, but if you just want to walk around first to get comfortable then we don’t need them."

R looked up at the very busy pool area and then back into the cab of the truck. I continued to watch her as she put on her sun glasses and sun hat. I could see her B-cup tits hanging unsupported through the tinted window of the truck door as she stepped back from the cab, her pencil eraser-sized nipples pointing outward from her wide-spaced drooping tits.

R declared in a matter of fact way, “Okay I’m ready.”

With that the truck door closed and she walked out around to the front to meet me. As soon as she rounded the front of the truck her head tilted straight down to my waist area and then as quickly as her head tilted down it shot back up as if she had just caught herself. We stood in front of each other naked except for our sunglasses, hats and shoes. I made it a point not to look down even though I badly wanted to.

We made small talk standing in front of each other, deciding where to go first.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

I knew she was looking at me through the protection of the dark sunglasses as I was doing the same to her. I looked at her with my eyes roaming while my head was pointing straight at her face.

To my surprise, R's pussy was shaved bald. She had an extremely wide gap between her legs which was exaggerated by her thin, long legs and zero body fat. She had very long and puffy outer pussy lips which jutted outward from her lower abdomen and continued down between her legs hanging about an inch below.

R and I walked all around the club on the gravel roads and explored the grounds for a good thirty to forty-five minutes. I found a couple of opportunities while exploring the grounds to catch a look at R from behind and admire the scene. Because of her thin legs and small ass everything was completely visible from behind. Her large pussy lips hung down and moved as she walked.

After working up a good sweat and returning to the truck for some cold water, R felt comfortable enough to join the others at the pool area. We went swimming and played water volleyball, which is always fun. We spent the entire day there and then returned back to her home with nothing happening. R told me she thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would like to go back.

 Skip ahead to the next weekend.

We returned to the club again, and R told me she really enjoyed it and felt comfortable there. Again R was shaved bald below and so was I. We did the usual bit of playing water volleyball and even played some putt-putt golf. Nothing interesting happened the entire day. I dropped R off at home and she asked if I wanted to come up and take a shower before driving the thirty minutes back to my place.

I said sure, that sounded great.

R went straight to her laundry room and came back into the living room naked. She handed me a towel and pointed to the shower I could use. She went into her room and I heard the shower turn on, but she did not close either door. I took a quick shower and formed a plan. I had been holding back an erection a few times during the day while watching R move about, bending over to pick things up and such. A couple of times I got semi-hard, and I was certain she noticed it while playing putt-putt.

After my quick shower I dried off while R was still in her shower. I stood in her guest bathroom and began masturbating. I was hard very quickly - this was a full-on erection, pointing upward and bouncing slightly with my pulse. R’s shower turned off and she appeared shortly in her bedroom across the hall. I pretended to be drying off as R walked past me naked to the kitchen and living room. I walked out, and R was turning on the laundry machine in the laundry room. She walked back into the living room where I was standing. My cock was still hard as I handed her the towel. I stared at her body. It was slightly burnt red from the sun exposure to areas which had never seen the sun. We stood in front of each other naked for the first time in private, just looking at each other's bodies.

R broke the silence, "Is that because of today?" referring to my erection.

"Yes. I'm sorry about this, I should probably get dressed and go home," is what I said, but I didn't turn around to walk off, I just stood there, and so did R. We were about five feet apart in her living room, standing beside the coffee table and sofa. After several seconds of silence no one moved, and we continued to stare at each other but made no eye contact. I could feel my hard cock bouncing up and down with my pulse.

I took a couple of small steps and closed half the distance between us, and as soon as I stopped R closed the other half and reached out with her hand, gripping my shaft tightly. As soon as she did this she asked, "Is this okay?"

I said, “Yes,” and with that she began stroking my shaft tightly and quickly while standing directly in front of me. After a minute or so of this, neither of us speaking a word, I reached for her tit and she moved closer. We maneuvered into a side by side stance, her stroking my cock with her right hand while I began rubbing her oversized pussy lips with my left hand. 

We stood side by side masturbating each other, both of us looking down at the sight before us, mesmerized. R began stroking very fast - so fast that my balls were slapping against her fist which was gripping my shaft. As her tempo on my shaft increased she began opening her legs more by bending her knees to allow me better access to her pussy. R quickly put one bare foot on her coffee table and stretched out, which lowered her body and gave me total access to finger and rub her pussy. We both began pumping our bodies into each other’s hand as the mutual masturbation continued.

R had become so wet now that her pussy was making sloshing sounds and we were both moaning humping each others hand. This continued for some time neither of us speaking a word to each other or looking each other in the eye. Both of our heads were angled down, watching the scene before us. We both became more and more desperate as the masturbation continued. R was almost hunching over and breathing heavily, her toes gripping the coffee table as my rubbing of her pussy became more labored. By now we were both moaning and letting out oh's and ah's as our genitals ground and pumped each other's hands.

R's grip on my shaft became less and less as she was getting closer to orgasm and could not concentrate as much on the stroking. I reached up with my right hand to rub myself along with her hand trying to let her know I wanted to take over so I could have more control. R broke away from me, putting both feet on the floor, but resumed her bent-knee stance. Standing just a foot away, facing me, she grabbed her pussy lips with her left hand, spreading them open to expose her clit. She began rubbing her clit furiously with her right hand as she stood with knees bent, facing me.

As I stroked myself in front of R, she began to hunch over even more and her face went blank as a sheet. Her mouth hung wide open as her orgasm was creeping up. A low moaning began to emit from her open mouth, then became louder. R was cumming in front of me and I was about to unload onto her body. I began stroking furiously and walked over to her so close my cock and fist were only a few inches from her body. I shot several ropes of cum onto R's lower abdomen, arm and leg. The room was filled with sounds of our mutual orgasms as we both cried out.

My cock was still rock hard after shooting my sperm onto R. She was still holding her pussy with her hand as both our orgasms subsided. I wasted no time and walked behind her and grabbed my cock, shoving it in between her thigh gap. I rubbed the head into her soaked and gapping pussy hole then pushed her over with my left arm.

R let out an, "Oh God!" as I shoved my cock into her. I began pounding her as she was standing up and bent over at the waist, holding onto her coffee table with one hand, her other hand still gripping her pussy and feeling my balls as they met her fingers.

We maneuvered so she could hold onto her sofa as she was still bent at the waist and getting pounded. We fucked hard and fast there in her living room. The sounds of R's B-cup, deflated tits clapping together along with our bodies slapping filled the room. I unloaded into her pussy and we were both completely spent. R stood there, still bent over holding onto her sofa, her gapping pussy dripping sperm onto the carpet.

We began cleaning up with wet towels and talked about what had just happened. We both agreed we wanted it to continue, and we had many very good, nasty fuck sessions while I worked in the area. We visited other nudist clubs in neighboring states as well, and did some camping at them.

R is currently involved in a long-term relationship with a nice older man who has no idea of our adventures together, or of R's nudist activities. He knows she and I are friends, but has no idea what we did together. I moved several hours away, but she and I have met in a neighboring state at a nudist club to spend the weekend while he was away on business. We fuck the entire weekend every time we meet. She feels guilty about it, but never says no to a meeting or a chance to visit the nudist clubs.

Ever wonder about that guy friend your wife or girlfriend has? The one she knew before you came along, and he is just her "friend"? Now you know.

Published 
Written by onlytrue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments