Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lawn Care

"Horny wife gives a lawn care professional his first big “job”"

89
20 Comments 20
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I thank my co-author for her input, ideas, and fertile imagination that allowed this story to sprout and grow."

Dawn Carter awoke, naked and alone in bed.  A particularly hot dream had ended too soon. Someone on her street started cutting their lawn early on a Saturday morning, and the noise had come into the bedroom through the partially open second-floor patio door.

It had been three days since her husband had been home.  His job responsibilities had increased recently, and that often required that he be out of town for extended periods.  She could handle things on her own while he was away, except for the lack of intimacy during extended absences.  It was difficult for her because they enjoyed having sex nearly daily for the past nine years, since she started dating her then-husband-to-be.  It was even harder to cope on those days when she would be most fertile and horny.

To find the source of the lawnmower noise, she rose from the bed to peek out the full-length glass patio door, partially covered by the curtain.  The noise had been coming from two doors down and across the street, and it had just stopped as soon as she sighted its source.  A tall, thin young man was at the lawnmower, apparently intending to refuel it.  To Dawn, in her somewhat sexually frustrated state, the man looked especially virile, healthy, something like the protagonist in her hot dream.  She let her mind wander, imagining naughty things she could do with him if he were her lawn care guy.

But then it occurred to her, she already knew the man.  Is he… ? No, he can’t be! Dawn thought, That’s Timmy, the boy living at that home!  Timmy had red hair, and so does the lawn guy.  It must be him. Timmy is cutting his own lawn.  Oh my god, he has grown so much!

She had met Timmy the first time as just a boy when she first moved into her home five years ago.  He delivered the weekly community newspaper and introduced himself shortly after they had moved in.  Every Wednesday he would stop by with the paper, and patiently wait at the door to collect a two-dollar donation for his direct delivery service.  It was a nice gesture, to give a kid a chance to make some money.  Timmy had always been very soft-spoken, and polite.

Dawn had been watching carefully through the patio doorway, standing off to the side such that the curtain mostly covered her, except for her exposed left side.  She looked away briefly to scan the sky, studying the darkening clouds that might bring rain later that morning. 

At that same time as Dawn looked away, Timmy happened to look over towards her house.  He immediately noticed something out of the ordinary, through his neighbour’s full-length glass patio doors leading to the front balcony.  Timmy stared, and soon realized his neighbour Mrs. Carter must be naked behind the curtain.  Her smooth skin on her exposed side was clearly visible and free of any clothing from her head to the curve of her hip.  He could not bring himself to look away.

Dawn returned her attention to the lawnmower.  Seeing Timmy’s direct stare in her direction, she quickly stepped back out of view.  How much had he seen? she wondered.  It was probably enough to give him hot dreams of his own, she smiled.  Something strange in her started to imagine Timmy having to relieve his youthful pent-up sexual tension later that night in bed, ruining lots of tissues.  

She was getting wet herself.  She needed a shower.  The shower wand, she knew, would help her to address her needs.  Her thoughts in the shower were of a muscular, tall lawn care guy, more like her age or a little younger. Her orgasms were unusually intense that morning. 

After the shower, she wrapped in a towel, and peeked outside again.  Timmy was still working on the lawn, maybe just finishing up.  She quickly donned bright-coloured panties and a short sundress, intending to try to talk to Timmy before he finished, while he was still outside.  She had no intention to confront him about what he had maybe seen, though the thought of her being seen gave her a pleasant tingle.  

As she walked up his driveway, Timmy finally was aware of her approach and froze.  Was he in trouble? he wondered.

“Hi. Is that you, Timmy?  My, you’ve grown a lot!” 

Timmy was certainly bigger at six feet five inches, but also still quite awkward and shy ... and, sporting a huge lump in his crotch, in Dawn’s perverse thoughts.

“Uhhh… yes, Ma’am,” he said very quietly, looking shyly downwards. 

Dawn noticed his unease, thought it very cute, but she stayed focused on her immediate mission. “I could use someone to take care of my lawn while my husband is away.  Do you think you could help, Timmy?  I’d offer you $25 for your work, if that is enough.”

Barely looking up at her, lest he embarrass himself, he quietly repeated, “Uhhh… yes, Ma’am.”  His hands were trying to conceal his semi-excited growing cock from her view.

“That’s wonderful!  Come over tomorrow morning.”

With that, Dawn turned and sauntered away, swaying her hips like a model on the runway, hoping that Timmy would be watching. She was happy to see he had become a healthy young man, but apparently one lacking in much experience.  That inexperience seemed very appealing, exciting.

Indeed, as Dawn turned to go, Timmy looked up in time to notice Dawn's hardened nipples and little jiggle of her perfect boobs, restrained by nothing but her sundress. She turned away, and began her sexy saunter back home.  He then had a chance to adjust his erection so it would not be too uncomfortable.  

The next morning, Timmy wheeled his lawnmower over.  Dawn had already seen him coming through the front window.  She waved to him to start out in back. Timmy then got to work in the back yard, while Dawn, who had been busy tending the garden earlier in the morning to avoid the heat of the day, felt she needed a shower.

Her motive for the shower was mainly to have some more “alone time”, as she had let her mind ponder the nice package she had (maybe) seen on Timmy the previous day.  Clearly, he had grown, not just in overall height, to become a very attractive young man.  She wondered who would be the lucky one to first reveal the treasure promised by the bulge, and fully put it to its intended use. 

Undressing, except for panties and bra, she walked into her kitchen to get some cold water from the fridge door dispenser prior to her shower.  That allowed her to linger intentionally as she sipped the glass of water, knowing she was in view of Timmy through the kitchen window.  It was all part of the foreplay before the shower head could do its magic. She waited until she knew Timmy had glanced her way, to see her in her underwear.  As she turned her back to him to head down the hall for the shower, she unclasped her bra in front, and let it fall to the floor. 

norma4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
norma4TS

Seeing Mrs. Carter mostly undressed was sure distracting, causing Timmy to pause a long time while his erection subsided. He resumed his work, but during that time he had trouble staying focused on anything other than his sexy neighbour.

After finishing up in about fifteen minutes, he wondered, Do I just head home (to my bedroom, to relieve the pressure) and I will get paid later, or should I knock? The back door of the Carter house was left open, and the screen door was not latched when he tested it. He decided it might be safe to step just inside the door and call out for Mrs. Carter.

His call was, as usual, soft-spoken, tentative.  Maybe she did not hear him, he thought.  He carefully peeked around the corner, down the hallway.  Seeing the bra still lying on the hallway floor, he could feel his cock growing again.  He would need extra tissues again tonight for certain.

Dawn had in fact heard the screen door open and shut.  She quickly dried off and threw on just the sundress, not having time to put on a bra or panties.  Gently padding down the stairs, she greeted Timmy, looking up at her, with a big smile that probably he had not noticed.  He had seen her descending the stairs, and a lot of exposed leg just under the hem of her short dress.  Nervously, he cast his eyes down.

“Are you finished now?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I just finished.”  

“That’s great, Timmy.  Is this your first real paying job… except for delivering papers, I mean?”  Dawn was eager to keep him engaged, while she assessed how receptive he would be to her plan.

“Yes, Ma’am.  I’ve only ever done my own lawn... until now, that is.”

“Well, you’ve done a great job so far.  Being grown up now, it’s a time for firsts, isn’t it?  Like going to high school, shaving, getting your driver’s license… having sex.”  

Timmy instantly turned beet red.  That last comment had triggered a rapid flow of blood directly to his crotch.    

“Umm... I guess so. Yes, Ma’am,” he replied nervously.

As she walked past him to close the back door, Dawn said, “I don’t think I should be calling you Timmy anymore.  Clearly you have grown very big..." as she glanced down at his growing package, "... and, I should be treating you like an adult.  I think I will just call you Tim, from now on.  Would that be OK?” she said with a devilish smile, seeing him shuffle his feet nervously, and again try to conceal his erection.

She looked down intentionally to see his highly aroused state, and feigned surprise.  “Oh my! You really have grown, Tim!! Is that," pointing at his bulge, "really as big as I think it is?”

Tim was frozen, uncertain of what to do.  Dawn slowly approached him, smiling broadly.  “Did I do that to you?  You must be feeling.... uncomfortable," as she reached down to gently stroke his shorts stretched over the huge erection in his pants. 

“I think I need to help you with this painful problem,” Dawn said, as she undid the top button on his shorts.  Slowly, she fell to her knees before him, putting her in front of and just below eye level with his raging boner.  Slowly, she lowered the zip, and drew the shorts down his hips. A big wet spot started to form on his undies at the tip of his manhood.  Licking her lips, she slowly hooked her fingers into the front of the elastic waist of his underwear, pulling it slowly away from his abdomen. Instantly the head of his eight-inch monster popped out. A good half of it was visible, poking straight up above the waistband.

Dawn could not believe how big he was.  “Oh… My… Lord!  That is incredible!” 

Quickly, she lowered his underwear to his ankles, revealing his full length and a downy-covered sack of testicles.  If ever there were perfection to be found in a man’s genitals, it was right in front of her face.  She inhaled the freshest manly scent she had ever sensed.  His young cock stood rigid, pointing up to the sky, gently throbbing and bobbing with his quickened pulse, and already copiously oozing delicious pre-cum.

As soon as she gently wrapped her fingers around his beautiful cock, he could not hold back.  Her touch was electrifying.  He could not stop the inevitable.  “Oh NO!” he cried out, and then he groaned loudly.

Dawn, sensing what was about to happen, was already prepared.  Quickly, her mouth encircled the head of his cock, only missing the very first gush of semen that hit her on the bridge of her nose.  The remaining dozen pulses she could feel shooting deep into her waiting warm mouth. She savoured the taste as she swallowed his huge load.  It reminded her of her first taste ever of cock, and how empowering it made her feel to give such intense pleasure.  She was already soaking wet and dripping down her inner thigh.

She kept greedily sucking until she sensed Tim was done ejaculating.

“Sorry, Mrs. Carter. I’m so sorry!  I could not help it!”

“Shhh! You did nothing wrong, nothing at all, young man.”

She ran a finger through the initial shot of cum that had landed on her face.  Bringing it to her mouth, she sucked on her finger with a smack.  Then she kissed the tip of his still rigid cock, and again softly squeezed and stroked it, tempting it to stay hard. 

“You can do it again… and again, and again. In fact, I insist.  You have such a beautiful cock, Tim! You are going to learn how to use it, and other things, to please a woman... and I am going to be your teacher.”

Rising to stand and look up into Tim’s eyes, Dawn continued to hold and cradle his cock in her hand.  “Please, call me Dawn when we are alone.  And I shall always call you Tim, because you are on your journey to manhood, and deserve to be treated like the man you are about to become." She went up on tip-toes to give Tim his first kiss, maybe his first taste of himself. 

“This lovely cock of yours, I will call 'Timber', because it is the most beautiful piece of man-wood I have ever seen!

“After you take a short break, could I get you to do something else for me, Tim?”

“Yes, Ma’am... Dawn.  I’ll do anything you want.  I feel like I owe you.”

“I will want you coming again, especially when my husband is not around to do the yard work. You are a lawn-care professional now, right?” Tim was speechless as she very slowly lifted the hem of her sundress to expose her landing strip and swollen, wet pussy to his widening eyes. 

“I really need someone to take care of my favourite little bush.  

"Soon, I will get you to plant lots of seed too.”

To be continued.

Published 
Written by MorePleasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments