Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life on Eden Trails (Part III)

"Deflowering a Virgin Cheerleader Friend of the Next Door Neighbor"

15
0 Comments 0
18.1k Views 18.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Eve was the eighteen year old cheerleader who lived next door to my wife and I. I did my best to always mind my manners, because Eve was just too damn cute and her easy outgoing personality was infectious. The last thing I needed was to get caught looking at or fooling around with an eighteen year old high school senior.

I was washing our family sports utility vehicle one day, when a car load of Eve’s friends pulled up outside of Eve’s house, next door. Eve sprinted out if the house, wearing her cheerleader outfit, which just drove me crazy.

Eve leaned in the passenger side window of the car loaded with her friends. I glanced over and couldn’t help but notice Eve’s long tan and muscular legs. Her skirt barely covered her back side. After chatting with her fiends for a few minutes, Eve turned and waved at me. I waved back. I refocused washing the soap suds from our family van, so I didn’t notice when Eve wandered over until she said,

“Hey!”

I turned and Eve smiled.

“Sorry,” Eve remarked, realizing she had just startled me. “One of my friends has a crush on you.”

I found it hard to believe and just chalked up what she told me up to wishful thinking.

“Really,” Eve remarked, sensing I didn’t believe her, and then adding, “and . . .she is a . . . .virgin.”

Eve now had my full attention. Eve and I had fooled around, but I managed to keep my distance as best possible. She was, after all, barely eighteen and I was quite a bit older. Eve leaned up against my SUV. I could sense there was more.

“I don’t know how to tell you or even ask,” Eve began. I could tell she was nervous. “The other day we playing around and Ellen kissed me.”

“Kiss? Like in a peck on the for- head kiss or a ‘kiss-kiss’,” I asked.

“A tongue kiss,” Eve responded.

“So this Ellen is a lesbie?” I asked.

“No,” Eve responded. “Like I said, we were just fooling around and it just sorta happened.”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“Well, it was kind of different, I don’t know,” Eve responded, “It kind of shocked me. I haven’t ever been kissed by a girl before.”

“Would you let her do it again?” I asked.

“I guess so, “Eve said. “I don’t know.”

My mind was racing. I told Eve the only way to find out for sure, would be to experiment. I was secretly hoping to be a part of the experiment.

“Would it help,” I asked, “If I were to kind of be your coach?”

“Coaching would definitely help,” Eve responded. “I am so new at all of this.”

I knew that my wife, Beth, would be going out with some of her friends, so I told Eve that if she wanted, she could invite her friend Ellen, over for a swim in our backyard pool. Eve said she was pretty sure she could talk Ellen into coming over.

I couldn’t wait for Beth to get out the door. The anticipation of an afternoon filled with some extracurricular activities was almost more than I could stand. As soon as Beth was gone, I sent a text to Eve.

About thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Eve was dressed in her Daisy Dukes with the pockets hanging down on to her well toned and summer tanned thighs. She had on a mid-riff bearing sports bra, her long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. Ellen could have been a twin to Eve, only with larger boobs. Ellen had on skin-tight blue denim jeans, with fashionable cuts in the fabric on the leg section of the jeans, on both the front and the back. In fact the back portion had cuts in the ass section that were simply tantalizing beyond belief. She also had on a designer t-shirt with the word “Sexy” emblazoned across the front of it.

Eve gave me a hug as she came in and Ellen followed. I invited the girls to make themselves at home and told them they had free access to the pool. I had some work to complete and I told them I would come out and join them in about an hour.

I retired to my office which had a window view of the pool. I watched as each girl stripped out of their street clothes and positioned themselves on to towels that had laid on the patio chase lounges.

Eve’s pink bikini covered all the necessary parts, but Ellen’s bikini was more of a sheer, see through type, leaving nothing to the imagination. It was also two sizes too small. Just the sight of seeing what I saw made me horny.

Ellen began to apply baby oil to her curvaceous body and I watched with great delight as she smoothed the shiny liquid over her chest area and abs. She sat on the edge of the chase lounge and pulled her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

Eve took a seat on the edge of her chase lounge and Ellen proceeded to put the baby oil on Eve’s back and shoulders. As she did, Ellen slipped her hand around to Eve’s flat abdomen. Eve reached behind her back and pulled on the string that tied her bikini top. The pink bikini top hung loose from Eve’s body, but stayed loosely in place, held there by the tie around her neck.

Ellen slipped her hand up under Eve’s bikini top and over Eve’s breast. I watched as Ellen gently massaged Eve’s breasts for the longest time. I had my hand on my crotch. I was about to explode, watching the erotic show going on just a few feet beyond my window.

Eve took her place on the chase lounge, while Ellen lay down on her stomach. Ellen untied her bikini top and placed ear buds from her iPhone into her ears. From where I was positioned, I could see everything that Ellen had to offer. Her swim suit allowed me a perfect view of her pussy every time she would either turn or reposition on the chase lounge.

I was glued to the sight of Ellen in front of me. Small beads of sweat had formed on her tanned lower back. Even better, I could tell she was slightly aroused because her swim suit clung tight to every crevice, in just the right places, between her legs.

I had to change into my swim trucks. I grabbed a towel and stealthily made my way out to the pool deck. I positioned myself just at the foot of Ellen’s chase lounge. I reached for the baby oil that she had brought. I dribbled a glob into my hands and then leaned down to rub it onto Ellen’s back. Startled, she turned and looked to see who was attacking her back side.

Seeing that it was me, she smiled.

“Do you mind?” I asked.

“Nah,” she replied. “Go for it.”

I rubbed the oil on to her back and across her bare ass. As I covered her ass, she teasingly spread her legs wide.

“Don’t forget the legs,” Ellen said.

I applied the oil to the back of her legs and used my fingers to insure maximum coverage. I could tell this was a huge turn on for Ellen, as she let out a soft hum when I slipped a finger ever so close to her vagina. As I did, she repositioned herself so one leg was arched up significantly higher than her other, allowing me a serendipitous view and access to her glory spot.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

I slipped a finger along the edge of her vagina, just enough to gage her reaction. Again, she let out a soft hum.

At this point, I threw caution to the wind. I slipped a finger under her bikini bottom and directly into her wet and moist vagina. Ellen glanced back over her shoulder and smiled.

“I see what you’re doing there,” she remarked, as I slowly moved my finger around inside of her pussy. I smiled and placed my wayward finger in my mouth, suggestively sucking on it.

“I’m sorry, my bad,” I remarked.

Ellen smiled as she turned and sat up in the chase lounge.

“I think,” she began, “If you’re going to put oil on my body, you need to cover it all.”

She was completely topless at this point, her perky breasts calling out to be touched, her nipples clearly in an aroused state and wanting to be touched.

“I don’t know if I should be the one to finish this,” I responded.

“Oh come on,” Ellen teased, “Don’t tell me you’re afraid of boobies.”

“No,” I responded, “But boobies like yours, deserve special attention.”

Ellen noticed the tent in my swimming trunks. She giggled and remarked, as she moved her eyes to my groin.

“Maybe it’s not my bobbies that need to most attention.”

“Maybe,” I replied, “you’re right.”

I was horny and there was no hiding the fact.

“ Have you ever sucked a cock before?” I asked.

“No,” Ellen replied, “But. . . I am willing to learn if you’re willing to teach.”

This was all I needed to hear. I stepped over to where Ellen was seated and straddled the chase lounge on which she sat, putting my groin right in her face.

“Go for it,” I told her.

Ellen hesitated for a second. She looked over at Eve. Eve leaned over and pulled at the waist band of my swim trunks, pulling them down enough to set junior free. Ellen cupped her hands over her mouth, feigning surprise, as my elongated cock arched directly in front of her.

I pushed down on the base of my cock, which pointed the mushroom head directly at Ellen.

“Go ahead, “I remarked, “Touch it.”

Ellen used the tip of a finger to lightly touch the tip end of my rod, pushing it downward. She immediately drew her hand back.

“Oh my gawd!” she exclaimed.

I was not in the mood for little girl foolishness.

“Suck it,” I demanded.

“Suck it?” Ellen asked, “Did you say suck on it?”

Eve was not shy. She pushed her friend back on the chase lounge and took up a straddling sitting position, on the chase lounge, sitting directly in front of Ellen, facing me. Eve took my cock in her mouth, as Ellen looked over her shoulder and watched.

“Oh my gawd!” Ellen exclaimed. Eve shoved my cock in and out of her mouth. After Eve had sufficiently worked me to a full erection, she stood and turned to her friend.

“Finish him,” Eve directed.

Ellen slipped her mouth around the tip end of my saliva-glistened cock. I placed my hand on top of her head to help guide her.

“Breathe through your nose,” Eve told Ellen, “This way you can take all of him in.”

It took a few tries, but Ellen managed to stuff my entire eight inches all the way into her mouth. I could feel the jism welling up and I knew I was going to unload in to this poor virgin’s mouth. I didn’t want to blow it, so I stepped back.

“I want to fuck you,” I remarked to Ellen. Her eyes widened. I could tell she had reservations.

“I’ve never . . ” she stammered out. “I don’t know. I am a virgin and you’re so big.”

“You’re on the pill, right?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“Then we are all safe,” I responded.

“It’s not that,” Ellen said. “I’m afraid you might hurt me.”

“It doesn’t hurt,” Eve interrupted, “Trust me. You will like it.”

Ellen stared at my cock, hanging in front of her.

“Turn around,” I said to Ellen. “You can control things this way.”

Ellen stripped off her the bottom portion of her swim suite and re-positioned herself on all fours on the chase lounge, while I approached her from behind. She looked behind me as I approached.

“Please be gentle,” she pleaded.

Eve repositioned the seat back of the lounge chair in the full down position and sat astraddle the chair, in front of Ellen, lightly stroking her cherub face, holding on to her friend’s bunched up blonde hair.

I slipped the tip end of my cock up to the lips of Ellen’s swollen and moist vagina. I rubbed it around, before sliding it in, ever so slowly and gentle like. Ellen took in a deep breath and exhaled forcefully as I entered her womanhood. Hitting her hymen, I gave it a harder push and Ellen let out a small whimper. I pushed my pelvic bone against her firm ass.

“Oh my gawd!” Ellen remarked, “Oh my gawd!”

Ellen took in a deep breath and let out a deep sigh as she fell forward on to her arms cradled in front of her, her butt still in the air, holding on to my cock. I held her in place at the hips, as I pushed in and out of her rhythmically. Eve leaned forward and rubbed her friend’s back.

“Breathe!” Eve told her friend. “Breathe deep!”

Ellen worked her way back up on to her hands and looked at Eve.

“Kiss me,” Ellen pleaded.

Eve placed her hands on Ellen’s head, leaned forward and kissed her friend, deeply and passionately.

I could feel Ellen trembling as the first of several orgasms rocked her cheerleader body. I thrust my hips back and forth, faster and faster, at a feverish pitch. I rested a hand on the small of Ellen’s back, even as I power-thrusted in and out of her.

I could feel the jism coming. I slowed down and as soon as I did, Ellen’s vaginal walls clamped down on my penis. I shot my load deep into her, so forcefully, I thought for sure it would come out the other end.

Ellen broke from her kissing with Eve. Ellen’s entire body shook as I emptied everything I had into her.

Ellen was now deflowered.

She turned and sat with her back against Eve, between Eve’s spread legs. Eve had her arms wrapped around Ellen’s waist, and was resting her head on Ellen’s shoulder, as they both stared at me. I collapsed back on to the other chase lounge chair, positioned beside the girls.

“I can still feel it,” Ellen remarked.

“I know,” Eve responded. “I can feel you feeling it. That is sex like it was meant to be.”

I stepped over to the pool and lowered my naked self into the cool waters. Eve followed me into the pool, leaving Ellen to enjoy the remnants of her first sexual experience from her postion on the chase lounge.

Eve wrapped her arms around my neck and her long legs around my lower torso as the pool water lapped at our naked bodies.

“I think,” remarked Eve, “ this is a day Ellen won’t soon forget.

I had to agree.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors