Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Is Forever

"Let's go back to the beginning..."

3
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Nowis as good a time as ever to tell you about how Luke and I got together. We’ve known of one another since my eighth grade year, because I’d been friends with his younger brother, John. It was only three years ago that our feelings for one another escalated. I’d had a rather large falling out with John, and had hidden in the bathroom of their house to cry. Stupidly, I hadn’t locked the door. Luke had heard my sobs and came in to check on me.

“Hey, darlin’. What’s the matter?” He sat next to me on the edge of the tub, and put his arm around me. I leaned into him and sobbed out the story.

“John and I were arguing. About you. He thought I liked you, and he told me that it was too weird. He said if I didn’t stop, he would never talk to me again.”

“So?” He said, simply. I sniffled and looked up at him.

“So, what?” I inquired.

“Was he right? Do you like me?”

“Really, Lucas? That’s the question you ask me?” I was miffed. Here I am crying over my dying friendship, and he wants to know if I like him?

“Yes, answer it.”

“Well, kinda. It’s kinda hard to not like you. You’re just so… wonderful.” He laughed lightly. “Why are you laughing at me?”

“Can I tell you a secret?” He asked. I nodded and he leaned in to put his lips to my ear. “I kinda like you, too.” My heart skipped a few beats as I took in what he’d just said. The man that I dreamed about. He liked me. To my seventeen year old mind, that was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

“Luke,” I whispered. He silenced me with a slow, thoughtful kiss. His lips were soft, but so sure, mine couldn’t hold their own to his. They just formed around them. My hand wandered to grasp a handful of his luscious, brown locks, he’d kept his hair a bit longer then. His strong hands pulled me onto his lap, then he wrapped his arms around my waist. My mind was racing now, and I couldn’t pull myself away from him. Something inside me awakened at that moment. Passion formed deep in my core as I kissed the man of my dreams. The only reason I was able to be removed from his was because John came looking for me, still mad, and wanting me to leave. Luke volunteered to drive me home, and I gladly accepted.

“I’m sorry, Reina.” Luke whispered in the truck. I looked at him, wide-eyed. Surprised completely by what he’d said.

“Why?” I asked, incredulous. He’d just made my life perfect. Why was he saying that he was sorry to me?

“I took advantage of you. You were weak and I pounced. I’m horrible. You don’t have to talk to me anymore. I’ll just take you home and-” He couldn’t even finish his sentence, because I grabbed his face gently, and kissed him, right there, right out in the open, not giving a damn who could see. And I knew that there were people that would love to have seen. I pulled back for a second and looked into his beautiful, sapphires, and said calmly,

“You have nothing, at all, to apologize for, Luke. You have just made me, just so happy. I don’t want to stop talking. I want you to be mine.”

“Forever,” He swore.

It was the summer of my 18 th birthday. A hot, August night, when things really took off. I’d gone to bed that night, thinking that it’d just be a normal night. Little did I know, my life would change forever.

I woke up, my phone was ringing. I didn’t look at the name on the screen or really hear the ring tone. I answered it, not knowing who it was.

“Hello,” I answered, my voice still thick from sleeping.

“Heyyyyyy Darlin’!” It was a guy on the line and I knew the voice.

“Luke?” I asked, “Why are you calling me at like 2am?” Luke was now my boyfriend, I guess you could say. We’d been hanging together for over a year. Romance involved, but we hadn’t… officiated physically, if you understand what I mean.

“I need your help sweetheart.” His words were slurred, and he spoke slower than usual.

“Are you drunk right now?” I asked, sitting up in my bed, I grunted as my body adjusted to the new position. I stretched.

“Yeah, I’m fucked up. My punk ass friends left me alone. Can you come get me, Rei?” He begged, “Please, darlin’?” I sighed, and knew that I couldn’t say no.

“Fine, where are you, Luke?” I stood up, looking for something to change into, I didn’t want to see Luke with a holey t-shirt and a pair of old track shorts.

“I got no clue.” I paused.

“What the hell, Luke?” I took a deep breath before I lost my temper. “Tell me what you see around you.”

“Uhhh, I see a McDonald’s, a Five Guys, holy shit! Is that a Block Buster? I ain’t seen one of them in a minute!” I chuckled a bit.

“Okay, I know exactly where you’re at. Just go chill at the McDonald’s, get some food if you need to. Don’t do anything stupid. I’ll be there in about thirty minutes.”

“Thank you so much, Rei!”

“No problem, see you.”

“Bye.”

I got dressed in a green camisole and a pair of black sweatpants, then grabbed my keys and my wallet and set out. I got into my burgundy, ’96 Chevy Caprice that I’d inherited from my grandfather, it was pitch black outside.

I drove quickly to where Luke was waiting for me. He was so trashed that he could barely walk. I got him into the car and took him home. When we got to his house, I helped him walk, he had his arm slung over my shoulders, and I had my arm around his waist to support him. We got up to the door and I opened the glass door that was before the actual one.

“Do you have your keys?” Luke lived with John and their parents, he’d been saving up to buy a house of his own.

“Shit, no I don’t.” I sighed, taking out my phone.

“This is gonna be fun.” I said passively, I dialed John’s number.

“Rei, why the hell are you calling me at 3 in the morning?” Well, nothing had changed with him. Stubborn jackass.

“Come open the door. I have something you’re gonna want.”

“What are you talking about?” He asked sleepily, getting annoyed.

“Luke’s piss drunk and we’re on the front step, please come open the door.”

“Shit.”He murmured then hung up. A few seconds later the door opened, Joey stood there in a pair of basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. His big green eyes were tired, but his chocolate brown hair was perfectly presentable. “Bring him in. Try to keep him quiet.”

“Thanks John, you go back to bed, I’ll take him down. If I don’t go home I’ll be on one of the couches.”

“I’d rather you leave. Night.” He yawned then went back up the stairs to sleep, Luke and I went down into the basement where his room was. We shuffled past the bar and into his room. I unwrapped his arm from my shoulders and he fell back to his bed, but he gripped my waist with his other arm and I fell down on top of him. I knocked the wind out of him.

“Oh gosh, I am so sorry!” I said, he laughed.

“It’s okay, I wanted that.” He said, smiling at me.

“Huh?” I was so confused.

“Rei you’re eighteen now right?” He twirled my very dark brown hair, his eyes locked on mine, and his blue eyes pierced right through me.

“Yeah…”He wrapped his arm around me tighter, my breathing quickened.

“So that means you can do whatever the hell you want.”

“I guess.” I shrugged.

“What about me?” My mouth fell open. I tried to gather my thoughts.

“What?”

“Rei, I wanna fuck you. It’s been a long ass year. I want you.” Hearing the words come from his mouth, it was too surreal, too good to be true.

“Luke I-” He silenced me with a passion-filled kiss. He started to run his hands down my body, I broke the kiss. “Luke, we can’t. You’re drunk, you don’t mean it.”

“A drunk man never tells a tale.” He kissed me again. I was still so skeptical, I broke it again.

“What will John do?”

“What does John have to do with anything? Look, he may hate you right now, and I may be his brother, but we’re both just people, and people fall in love.”

“Aww!” My heart melted, all my inhibitions went away. “Okay.” He kissed my once more, lifting my shirt.

“God damn you’re sexy! How big are your boobs?”

“Either a C or a D.” I took his shirt off and ran my hands down his chest and stomach.

Aylane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aylane

I stood and took off the rest of my clothes, Luke marveled at me, sitting in his boxers. “Are we going camping?” I asked.

“Huh?”

“Well you’re pitching quite a tent there.” I winked at him. He laughed at me then took off his boxers. It was my turn to stare in awe. He had to be a good 9 inches; I didn’t even know that was possible! I reached out my hand to wrap my fingers around his thick, long shaft. He groaned.

“Shit that feels good.” I started stroking him, but I didn’t really know what to do.

“I’m warning you right now Luke, I do not know what I’m doing here.” He kissed me.

“You’re still a virgin aren’t you?” I nodded, he smiled then kissed my lips again, I really loved it. “I can’t imagine how, but don’t worry honey. I’ll teach you.” I lay on my stomach and licked his dick, he moaned, I put the head in my mouth and started sucking. He moaned louder, “Yeah Rei, just like that.” I gave him head for a while, and then he pulled my face up to look at him. “Lay back.”

I did as he asked and lay on my back, Luke spread my legs and I thanked God I’d decided to shave tonight. I gasped as he licked my virgin pussy once with his long tongue, and then looked up at me for approval. I gave him a satisfied moan, he smirked then began to lick relentlessly. I was mostly silent, not wanting to wake John or anyone else in the house. I bucked my hips up, pushing Luke’s face deeper into my pussy, wanting more and more. I felt my pussy start to contract and release, and the most wonderful feeling came over me. I came hard, covering Luke’s face in my juices, and a small moan escaped from my lips. Luke stood, and stumbled a bit. Until now, he hadn’t even seemed drunk anymore.

“Are you ready?” I nodded timidly. “Okay.” He went into his bedside table and put on a condom, then he turned off the ceiling light and put on a lamp. “It’s going to hurt for just a bit. I want you to tell me if you’re in too much pain. I don’t wanna have you hurtin’.”

“Okay.” He kissed me and positioned himself over me, putting his large cockhead at the entrance to my pussy. He pushed in and I felt like I was getting ripped open, he was so big! “Fuck.” I moaned.

“Damn, you’re tight as hell.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I asked.

“Not at all. In fact, it’s better that you’re this tight. Everything’s going to feel better. Now tell me, do you want me to move slowly, or just push right through?”

“Do it quick, I don’t wanna be in pain for long. I wanna enjoy this.” I closed my eyes, bracing myself.

“Okay, ready honey?” I nodded. “1, 2, 3.” He thrust in way fast and tore right through my hymen, pain exploded in my vagina for a moment.

“Ow shit!” He let me adjust to everything, and eventually, the pain subsided and I kissed Luke. He took that as a signal and he started fucking me slowly. I bit my lip and my hands ran down his sides. His cock was so large that I could feel EVERY movement, I could feel it throb as he picked up the pace, fucking me just a bit harder. I leaned up to kiss all over the places that I could reach. The scent of Luke’s skin was amazing, I found myself more aroused as I breathed in his masculine fragrance, and that resulted in an orgasm. My back arched, pushing me to Luke even more, my chest pressing against his, and ultimately pushing his cock further into me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began fucking him back. My hips had a mind of their own as they moved in time with the increasing force of his already powerful thrusts. The slapping sound of our fucking turned me on profusely, he started getting a lot rougher, and I was in love with it. “Oh gosh! Fuck me Luke!” I half-screamed. That was the loudest I had gotten, he was more or less assaulting my poor pussy, slamming into it extremely hard. I fought hard to contain my screams of pleasure. His pace increased again and he was moving at near inhuman speed. I came again and Luke grunted.

“Holy fucking shit!” My pussy spasmed around his cock and he pulled out, slipping the condom off quickly. I sucked him off and his cock released several spurts of cum into my mouth. I managed to swallow all of it, it was difficult, but I did it. Luke laid next to me and turned off the light. I snuggled up to him close, we took about twenty minutes to catch our breath, which was ragged, and I fell asleep feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

In the morning when John woke up, he came into the basement while Luke and I still slept. I wasn’t on any of the three couches down there, so he assumed that I had gone home. Danielle, his mother, came down and shooed him upstairs, intent on raising hell with Luke. I woke up to the yelling of Danielle and Luke trying to calmly explain. Danielle was so upset that she didn’t even notice me.

At the same time that I turned over and said, “Danielle, shh, I’m trying to sleep.” John let Tank, one of the dogs, out and he noticed my car still in the driveway. He came quickly down to the basement and stood beside his mom. The both them yelled,

“What the fuck?!” To which Luke and I replied,

“Shit.”

“Rei, what the fuck are you doing there?” Danielle screamed.

“Uh, sleeping?” I smiled coyly, “I should go.”

“You should.” John said, I stared at him, he looked beyond angry.

“I kinda can’t. I’m not dressed to go anywhere at the moment.” Luke had his head in his hands, John’s face looked green, like he was sick.

“Oh shit, you two are naked under there aren’t you?” John asked in utter disgust.

“Just a little bit.” Danielle looked at us, half pissed off, half… happy? How could she be happy about catching us in bed?

“John come on, let’s let them get dressed, then we’ll discuss this upstairs.” Danielle said calmly.

“Do we really have to?” Luke asked desperately.

“Yes, we do.” She responded, her and John left, closing the door behind them.

“Your mom is going to kill me, well if John doesn’t beat her to it!” I worried.

“Rei, everything’s going to be fine, they’ll get over it. Why should they be upset? We’re both adults and we love each other right?” Luke pulled on a pair of boxers.

“Right.”

“Then we have a right to show that love any way we fucking want. We don’t need permission.” I pulled on my clothes and Luke put on a beige t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He kissed me lovingly, then took my hand and we walked upstairs to the kitchen when John and Danielle sat, waiting. I was scared, then Luke squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring wink. I sat in front of Joey, he barely looked at me, Luke sat in front of Danielle, and she glared at him.

“Okay, first things first. Where were you last night Lucas?” Danielle questioned.

“A few of the guys and I went out, drinking. I got all kinds of drunk and next thing I know, I’m stranded somewhere alone. I called Rei and she brought me home.” He explained.

“Luke could barely walk last night, so I helped him in. We stumbled and fell on his bed, then he told me he loved me, then we… uh, ya know.”

“Jesus.” John said, getting up. He took his keys and rushed out.

“John wait!” I called. I grabbed my keys and phone and went after him. His truck was gone, but he could have only gotten so far, there’s only one way to get out of this neighborhood. Finally I caught up to his black Mitsubishi. My phone rang. “Hello?”

“Rei, you might as well just come back, you ain’t gonna catch him.” Danielle said.

“I’m right behind him, I just hope I don’t run outta gas.” I swerved in and out of traffic trying to keep up.

“Good. Don’t let him get away. Palmer girls never give up.”

“Did you just call me a Palmer girl?” I was grinning wide.

“Hell yeah, you don’t fuck my son and not get into a relationship. Good luck with John, babe.”

“Kay, thanks, bye.” We hung up and I kept following John. Finally he pulled into a parking lot and got out of his car, walking back to mine. I got out.

“How could you? With my brother?!” He yelled.

“John, I’m not going to say sorry, because I’m not. I love Luke, and there’s nothing you can say or do to change that. We don’t care about your little grudge. We’re together. Deal with it.” I was fuming a bit. I turned to leave, John grabbed my arm and stared at me, his face softened.

“Look, I’m sorry, Rei. But it’s hard to think of my brother with you. Forgive me. I’m really sorry.” I stared. And thought. And thought some more.

“I forgive you, Johnny.” I hugged him, he squeezed me.

“I love you,”

“Same to you.”

To be continued, very soon…

Published 
Written by PhatAndFabulous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments