Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making My Brother's Friend Welcome

"A curious young woman is very curious about sex and throws herself at her brother's friend to satisfy her feelings."

179
38 Comments 38
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

To start this story, I need to go back to give you some background. As a young girl, everyone told me how pretty I was. I never saw it and didn't think I was anything special. Then after turning sixteen, I started to pay more attention to fashion, and because my boobs suddenly appeared, I got a lot more attention from the boys.

I spent some time with my older cousin the summer before I turned sixteen. She showed me the magic of make-up and different things to do to my hair. I liked the tips that she showed me, and I started to see myself in a different light.

I soaked up all the information she gave me that summer, and it was an obvious good choice on my first day of school. I got so much attention from the boys. I was anxious to try out all the information she told me about dating, but my parents were firm that I could not date anyone until I was older.

That is not to say I didn't spend time with a boy or two, but I wouldn't call them dates. We would sneak away and kiss. Once, one of the boys tried grabbing my tits, and I did allow him. I have to say I liked it. But that was the story of my dealing with the opposite sex thus far.

Then it all changed for me. Just after my sixteenth birthday, a boy asked me to Homecoming. I wanted to go but was unsure if my parents would allow me.

That night at dinner, I asked them and begged them to allow me to go. I have to say that was the first time I was so proud of my brother, who went to bat for me, telling them how there was no reason not to allow me to go since it was a school function. My brother was a senior at the same school, and because he was a star football player, he was well-known throughout the school and would be able to look out for me.

It worked. They allowed me to go, and the next day at school, I accepted the invitation from Bobby Thompson.

I was so excited. My mother and I made plans to go dress shopping. We went to several different shops before I found what I wanted. I tried it on in the dressing room, and I wanted it. I knew my mother wouldn't go for it. I stood looking at myself in the mirror. It was the first time I felt pretty. I was wearing a long green sequin dress with spaghetti straps. It was more revealing than I usually wear, but I Loved it.

I didn't want to leave the dressing room because my mother would say no. Then I heard my mother yell into the dressing room, "How does it look? Come on out and show me."

I slowly opened the door and walked out. "Mom, I love this. Please, can I get this one?"

My mom stood quietly for what seemed like forever, but it was only a few minutes. "Baby, you look gorgeous."

I was so happy when she told me we had to get that one. However, my dad wasn't as delighted seeing me in it. I went to the dance and had a great time. The night was uneventful with my date; other than some kissing, nothing else happened. But after that dance, I became more popular with the male population.

Over the next year, there were many firsts. My brother graduated and moved away to school on a football scholarship. I had several dates that finished up with a bit of experimentation, and my curiosity about sex continued to grow. I jerked off a few of the guys, and once, I even took one in my mouth. Alright, I know having his dick in my mouth for a few minutes doesn't count as a blow job, but I am counting it as my first. Hell, I was curious. I wasn't brave enough to continue, but I was curious. It did make me think of it often and more interested than ever.

We were approaching the end of another school year. My brother was coming home from college and asked my mom and dad if a friend and teammate of his could stay for a while in the summer so they could work out together. He told them that TJ was the wide receiver of the future, and if he wanted to secure the starting quarterback position, they needed to work on their timing. I had no idea what that meant except that someone was coming to stay and he would be interrupting my summer. I was not very happy about this.

I was in my room starting to study for my upcoming exams. I could hear people downstairs. I could see my brother's car as I looked out the window to see who might be there. I ran downstairs to greet him. I missed my brother and was happy he would be home for a while.

As I walked into the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks. There stood a tall, fit black man. He was very handsome and muscular. I could feel myself become flushed as I saw him. My brother saw me enter the room and moved to hug me and tell me how much he missed me. As my brother hugged me, I stared at this black man.

After my hello's, I excused myself and retired back to my room, telling everyone I had studying to do. I was lying. I felt my insides shaking, and my pussy was wet. I had no idea what was happening. No man ever made me feel like this before. Once back in my room, the door was no sooner closed, and my sweatpants were around my ankles.

I closed my eyes and thought about seeing that well-sculptured body naked. My fingers moved between my legs as I rubbed my clit as I thought about how he would take me. Still being a virgin, I knew this was the man I wanted to take my virginity. I could not explain why, but I wanted him to fuck me. I could visualize what I wanted him to do. Between that visualization and two fingers ramming into my soaking wet pussy it didn't take long before I was squirming around on my bed in one wild orgasm.

For the next few days, I stayed away from TJ and my brother most of the time. But I could not avoid them at meal times. TJ seemed very lovely, and my parents enjoyed his company. My dad loved that he could talk football with TJ and my brother all day.

I became a creeper. My brother and TJ would be in the yard. I would watch as TJ ran different plays, and my brother would pass to him. I couldn't help myself. I would sit in my bedroom window watching him with my hand in my panties as I fingered myself.

It was warmer than usual on Saturday for that time of the year. I put on my bikini, took my books, and headed to the pool. I figured I could kill two birds with one stone, getting my studying in and working on my tan. My brother and my dad had to run an errand, and my mom was out shopping.

I lay on the lounge chair sucking up the sun and studying when I heard someone ask, "Do you mind if I relax out here as well?"

I turned to see TJ standing there shirtless in just his gym shorts. His body glistened from his body sweat after working out. I couldn't look at TJ without feeling a tingle between my legs.

He and I relaxed poolside for hours. We discussed several topics, from school to our childhood and dating life. I found out he was not seeing anyone. Once he went away to school, his high school sweetheart wasn't ready to wait, and they broke up.

He told me he would bet I was driving the boys in my high school crazy with my beauty. I felt myself blush, "You think I'm pretty?" I asked.

He gave me his big smile. "Hell yes, you would be very popular in my neighborhood."

At that point, we heard my brother from the other side of the pool. "Hey TJ, you slacked off enough today. Let's get a workout in."

I was upset at my brother for taking TJ from me. I enjoyed our talk. Once again, my body was doing strange things to me as I chatted with TJ. Although I knew I should stay poolside and study more, I knew it was impossible. I left all my stuff on the chair and headed to my bedroom to watch TJ as he practiced with my brother.

As usual, as I watched, my fingers found their way into my bikini bottoms. Once again, TJ was practicing shirtless, which made me even hotter and wetter. As my fingers slid in and out of my by now soaking wet pussy, my mind raced as I thought about TJ on top of me. Thrusting his big, black cock into my virgin pussy. He drove deep into me as he took my virginity away and made me a woman.

Oh God, I couldn't stop. Before their practice was over, I fingered myself to three orgasms, and I still wanted more. However, my fingers were not doing it for me anymore. I needed more. I hadn't masturbated this much ever.

That night at dinner, as my dad relived his glory days with my brother and TJ, I heard TJ ask if he minded if he worked out in the gym before bed. He went on to tell my dad how it helps him work out the day's stress, and he sleeps better after he works out. Dad told him to go right ahead and work out as long as he wanted. The gym is so far away from the living area he will not disturb anyone.

As everyone went to bed that night, I heard TJ heading to the gym. Dad was right. The gym was well-secluded from the rest of the house. However, there was a lower window in the sunroom. Where you could look down into the gym. I quietly went to the sunroom and got on the floor to watch TJ during his workout. I lay there on the floor and watched every muscle on TJ's body bulge as he lifted his weights.

When TJ was finishing up in the gym, I moved to the kitchen, knowing he would have to walk through the kitchen to get to his bedroom. Within seconds of me reaching the kitchen, TJ entered soon after.

TJ was surprised to see me. "I thought everyone was asleep," he asked.

"I need a drink; it looks like you also need one after your workout. Would you want to join me?" TJ quickly accepted, saying he did need to rehydrate. I poured a glass of iced tea, and we talked at the table. TJ was still shirtless, which did not help my inner struggle.

We continued our conversation from earlier as we got to know each other better. The more we talked, the more I was attracted to TJ. Not just physical anymore. I had a deep attraction to him as well. I got a vibe where I believed he was also attracted to me. As we sat there talking, I would often catch his eyes checking out my tits. That didn't bother me since I had been ogling his body for almost a week. Fair is fair.

We talked for a few hours, but it went so quickly that it only seemed like a half hour. We decided we better head off to bed before we woke up the rest of the house. As we said our good-nights, I wanted to lean over and kiss TJ. I wanted to give him a clear sign of my interest, but I couldn't do it. I was afraid to be that aggressive. So, we just said good night and headed our separate ways.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

Lying in bed that night and the next day, my mind worked overtime. I needed to do something. I needed to let TJ know how much I wanted him.

As everyone went to bed that night, I heard TJ walk to the gym. I decided tonight was the night. I picked out my sexiest nightgown (which, at seventeen, there was not an extensive selection), but it was more revealing than the others. I wore a spaghetti-strapped red silky nightgown that did show a lot of cleavage.

I made my way to the kitchen and poured two glasses of water. I then made my way to the gym. When I entered the gym, TJ was on the bench press lifting. I stood there briefly, watching his arms bulge as he pumped that iron. I took a deep breath and walked towards TJ. "I thought you might need a drink by now," I said as I approached him.

I could see his eyes widen, and it was at that point I realized I had picked out the fitting nightgown. TJ thanked me for the drink, although his eyes never looked into mine. I handed him the glass and sat next to him on the bench. I crossed my legs, and my nightgown hiked up even higher, exposing more of my long legs. It was the right move because TJ noticed for sure.

"You work out a lot, don't you?"

"Yes, I enjoy it; it helps me feel better about myself and makes me feel better. Besides, I must be solid enough to continue with football after college."

My hand reached out, and I placed it on TJ's chest. I softly said, "OH, you are solid, alright." My body shivered as I touched him like this.

He smiled and thanked me before telling me I must work out often. You only get a slamming body like that from working on it.

He smiled as he looked up and down my body once again. "You do dress up for bed, don't you? You look mighty fine."

This was it. It was my time to do something. "You think I have a nice body?"

"Hell yeah, you are so hot."

I smiled at TJ, leaned into him, and kissed him. He kissed me back for a few seconds. That was until reality set in. He pulled away. "Wait, no, I'm sorry, we can't do this. I'm your brother's teammate as well as his roommate. Plus, your parents have been so gracious to me. I can't disrespect them like this.

My hand slowly massaged his inner thigh as I whispered to him, "What about what I need? You told me you think I have a hot body. I want to give that body to you." My hand continued higher up under the leg of his shorts until it touched his growing cock. I heard him gasp as I felt him.

I watched him struggle with his decision. "No, I can't, I just can't."

I pulled my hand from his shorts and stood in front of him. I pushed the spaghetti straps from my nightgown over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I stood naked in front of TJ.

"Yes, you can. You want to fuck me."

I watched as TJ gave in to his wants. He stood up, took me in his arms, and kissed me. A hard, passionate kiss. His hand cupped and caressed my tits. His big black hand on my white tit was so sexy it turned me on so much.

My hands moved to his waist, pushing his shorts down until they fell around his ankles. As we continued with our kiss, my hand moved to take his dick in my hand and caress him. I thought, Oh my, he is so big and thick, unlike any of the boys I have been with.

TJ pulled away, breaking our kiss. He stared into my eyes but didn't say a word. He pushed me down onto my knees with his hands on my shoulders. His big black cock was inches from my face. I couldn't believe the size and thickness of it. I remember thinking to myself that the rumors were correct about black men.

TJ looked down at me, smiling. His voice cracking as he asked me to "Suck it."

I knew what he wanted before he said it. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his tip. Although it wasn't the first dick I had in my mouth, it was the biggest and thickest. I remember holding his cock with two hands, my mouth filled with him, and I still didn't have all of his dick covered.

I heard him gasp as I took him in my mouth. It turned me on to hear him moan. I knew I must be doing something right. That encouraged me to continue sucking him. The more he sighed, the more I wanted to suck him. Although I never really gave a proper blow job, I have watched porn and knew what needed to be done. I took my mouth off his cock but continued to stroke him as I moved to his balls. Licking them before I took them into my mouth and sucked on them. I knew that was what I was to do when I heard his loud moan.

Licking his balls before once again wrapping my lips around that big, thick, black cock. TJ's moans became louder as my mouth slid up and down on his cock. I have to admit I was enjoying giving a blow job. I loved how it made him squirm and moan. I loved looking up into his eyes and seeing the pleasure I was giving him. I started bobbing my head faster up and down on him. I knew what was coming, and I have to be honest, I wanted it. I wanted to feel his cock erupt in my mouth to taste what would be my first load in my mouth.

I knew he was close, which shocked me even more when TJ reached down and pulled me off his dick and stood me up. I was surprised and thought I had done something wrong at first. That is until TJ laid me down on the bench press. He then leaned down to me and kissed me once again. His hands are caressing my tits. He broke our kiss and started kissing down over my neck and down to my tits. His mouth wrapped around my right nipple as he sucked on it, licked it, and gently bit down on it, which surprised me at how erotic that was.

TJ's hand slid down and moved between my legs as he continued sucking on my tits. When I felt his hand between my legs, I spread them, giving him access to me. His fingers worked to open my pussy lips and rubbed my clit in a slow circular motion before he worked two fingers into me.

I was so turned on I was gasping for air. I didn't want him to stop, but I was unprepared for what would happen next. TJ moved off my breast and moved between my legs. His tongue slowly licked up my slit. I have never experienced anyone licking my pussy, but oh my god, it was amazing. My moaning increased as I squirmed and hiked my hips up into TJ's mouth.

He continued licking me as my breathing became heavier and louder. My mind was foggy as my pleasure came to the boiling point. My body started to shake. Then it tensed as I hiked my hips up into TJ. My body exploded into the wildest orgasm I had ever had to date.

I was lying there on the bench, not able to move until TJ sat on the bench, sat me up, and guided me onto his lap. I could feel his hard cock against my wet pussy. TJ reached down between us and guided his cock into my virginal pussy.

Slowly, I lowered onto TJ. The pain shot through me as he opened up my tight pussy. I tightened my arms around his neck as I fought off the pain. Thinking to myself, I never thought it would hurt this much. How could people say it feels so good when it hurts this much?

I thought to myself, I couldn't continue; it hurt too much. Then, suddenly, the pain started to ease up. Before long, the pain was gone, and the pleasure was incredible. Now I know why everyone says sex is so good.

I started bouncing faster and harder up and down on TJ'S cock. My arms are tight around his neck, and I whispered in his ear. I told him how good he felt in me and begged him not to stop. I never wanted this feeling to stop. I wanted it to go on and on forever.

Once again, I started to breathe heavily, my body started to shake, and my moans turned to screams. Then, my body tensed again. I tightened my arms around TJ's neck as I had a more intense orgasm than I did before. I couldn't believe the feelings I was experiencing.

I was on cloud nine. My mind was blank, and I thought of nothing until TJ pushed me off him and stood before me. He was holding his cock and moved it to my face. We don't have birth control, he said, 'Open your mouth."

I did as he told me, not sure what he was going to do until he pushed his cock onto my tongue. He took hold of my head and thrust his dick in and out of my mouth. I thought to myself, Oh my god, I'm sucking my cum off his dick.

But then realized how much I loved it. TJ tightened his hands on either side of my head as he pushed in and out of my mouth. It didn't take long before he pulled his grip tighter and shoved his cock in one last time and held it there. I felt his cock pulsate and then felt stream after stream of his cum shoot into my mouth. As I said before, I never had a man cum in my mouth, but I knew what a woman was to do when one does. So, I tightened my lips around his cock, and sucked and swallowed that thick, creamy cum. I loved how it felt to taste that thick, creamy cum in my mouth.

TJ spent another two weeks with us before he went to his house for the rest of the summer. We enjoyed each other every day after that night and sometimes more than once during the day. It was fantastic. I gave myself to TJ and never regretted it. He taught me so much and gave me so much pleasure. I always thought the boys in my high school owed TJ a big thank you for all their fun with me.

Although TJ left two weeks after that night, he would return to our house every year at the beginning of the summer and a few times throughout the year. He became a regular visitor; I have to confess I don't think it was totally because he enjoyed my parents' company. I think it was more like he enjoyed pounding into my always-ready pussy; I know I loved that part the most. I always looked forward to those times and my special time with TJ.

I can't explain how meeting TJ turned me from a quiet, shy girl to an aggressive, sexual slut, but I am glad I moved out of that box to enjoy so much more.

I will attend the same college as my brother and TJ next year. It will be their senior year, but I can't wait to spend much more time with TJ.

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments