Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt Barb Chapter 3

"Katherine goes out to dinner with one of Barb's clients"

22
2 Comments 2
12.9k Views 12.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Recommended Read

The half marathon went really well. We all finished better than we thought we would and were exhausted. Mom and Barb met a couple of ladies who were running at the same pace so they just formed a small group and talked away the miles. I kept focusing on people ahead of me and tried to catch them. I had my IPod playing upbeat music and despite not getting a complete eight hours sleep, I actually beat my predicted time by ten minutes.

The next few weeks after the race weren't the best in my life. Michael and I had more disagreements that seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger. Of course, it involved the bedroom and our lack of mutual satisfaction. Finally, after two months of frustration, I decided to visit Barb and get some more advice. Michael's attempts at satisfying me were lackluster, to say the least. I did everything I could think of to make him like my pussy. I douched, I washed, I wore sexy panties, I trimmed, I thought about a wax which would be my last attempt at coaxing him to like going down there.

I called Barb and asked if I could come over for a serious talk. Naturally, she said yes. She had a business dinner on Friday night and so I needed to be over about seven o'clock because the dinner was at eight. She was going on a two-week trip to China on Monday to finalize a couple of contracts. I jumped at the chance for a fine dining experience and to rub elbows with the rich and famous. Michael and his buddies were off to some sports bar to watch a pay-per-view something, so I was free to do what I wanted.

Mom dropped me off on her way to do rounds at the hospital. She was a bit jealous that she couldn't go also. Barb had asked her first, so I didn't feel guilty about taking her place. I dressed to impress, my sexiest heels, a form fitting dress which showed off my runner's butt and toned legs. I had a bit more makeup on than I normally wear. I felt good and thought I looked good too. I packed a change of clothes since I was going to spend the night and didn't feel like getting back into my outfit just to ride home.

I called Barb to let her know I was almost there; she met me down in the entry to her building in her terry bathrobe and slippers. I was glad mom wasn't there because Barb's jaw dropped when she saw me.

“I like it kitten, it's very nice to see you all dolled up.” Her eyes gazed at me from head to toe and back again, she definitely liked what she saw.

Barb looked me over, making me feel a bit self-conscious. I actually wasn't that bad looking in my own opinion. I had played high school soccer, ran track and kept fit running. I had played soccer through college and though not a starter, I did get a lot of playing time. As a full-time teacher, I run before school and on weekends. I even manage to get some weight training in along with a session of Barre at times.

I apologized, explaining, “I felt like dressing up. I didn't want your clients to think I was a bum.”

“I don't think they would have regardless what you wore, my love. With you looking like that, they will be very impressed and maybe a bit jealous of you.”

My mother and I have never had any serious discussions about life, being a woman, sex or anything else that normal mothers and daughters discuss. You would think a doctor would have done those things. But she, like my dad, seemed to work more than they should. Therefore I was left discovering life's little quirks on my own or through Barb.

“I hope we can talk after dinner or in the morning. I hate burdening you but I just can't talk to mom. You know it's easier talking to you. I feel more comfortable since we had our last talks."

Barb nodded with an all knowing smile, “Yes, sweetie. Your mom means well and she loves you but she's not the greatest at dealing with you being so grown up. Little children are her specialty, you know that.”

I agreed as we continued the elevator ride in silence. I was looking forward to this dinner as a chance to see how the other half lived. I wasn't so thrilled about the talk we were going to have after. Maybe the results of it would help me get on with my life. I was pondering that as the elevator door opened. We made the short trip to Barb's front door. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she opened it allowing me to enter first.

“Welcome to my den, said the spider to the fly.”

I laughed, a bit puzzled why she would say that. “You are so silly, I'm a kitten, remember?”

“Oh, yes. I do recall that and a very sexy kitten at the moment.”

She held the door open letting me past her, wondering what she was up to.

Looking across the room I saw Southeast Portland lit up through the window wall. Pausing just through the entry, I blinked a couple of times to be sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. There, profiled against the large picture windows was the outline of a woman. The light in the room seemed to highlight her against the backdrop of Portland. She, with the various lights beyond her, made a very lovely sight.

I hesitated a bit then slowly walked in to greet her. She came towards me allowing the lights to fully illuminate her. She seemed older than me yet younger than Barb. She was Asian, with jet black hair done up in a bun with a pair of ornate lacquered chopsticks holding it together.

She was as tall as me, wearing one of those Chinese flower print dresses with the side split up to her hip. Her face was lightly made up with emphasis on her high cheek bones. The eye shadow she wore matched the pink pastel color at the shoulders of her dress. From her shoulders down the remainder of the print consisted of soft pink, rose and white flowers.

The dress hugged her body almost as if it were painted on. Its silken sheen accentuating her svelte body as she entered the brighter light.

Her smile widened as she opened her arms to hug me. I stood in awe for a brief moment unsure if I should move. Opening my arms to cradle the goddess before me, I was at a loss for words. She kissed my cheek which shot a surge of lightning through my frozen body which immediately warmed to my core. Releasing me from her gentle grasp, her hands moved to my shoulders.

Turning her head she addressed Barb, “Barbara! So this is your friend's daughter! Oh my, you are a very stunning young woman.”

Her gaze returned to me, our eyes met causing another rush through my already weakened body. Barb came to my rescue joining us in the entryway. She was obviously delighted that her friend found me so attractive. Taking her time, she introduced us while I regained my composure.

“Ping, this is my best friend's daughter, Katherine. Katherine, this is Ping Liu, the client we're dining with this evening. The rest of the group decided to dine elsewhere so it's just the three of us.”

I managed a polite “Hello” reaching out with my hand to shake hers. I felt awkward shaking her hand after such a warm greeting. She took my hand in both of hers, bowing as she did. “It is very nice to meet you Katherine. You are more beautiful than your pictures my friend Barbara has. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

The electric feeling that had begun earlier wouldn't quit coursing through my body. Every moment I stood there felt surreal.

I did manage a quick response, surprised I didn't stutter, “Thank you. You are too kind, please call me Kat if you like.”

Another moment of awkward silence passed between us until broken by Barb who was standing there smiling at the both of us.

“Let me finish getting dressed. The town car should be here any minute. You two get acquainted, I won't be very long.”

Barb headed off to her bedroom leaving me standing there with the most beautiful Asian woman I'd ever seen. The silence continued for a few more seconds. It gave me an opportunity to gather my wits and return to reality.

Ping began asking me all sorts of questions about my life. I managed to answer without embarrassing myself. I told her what I did for a living, that I had a fiancé and that I had never been out of the United States. She insisted that I visit China. I'd be her guest along with Barb.

I was embarrassed with all the attention I was getting from her. I hardly had any time to ask about her when Barb walked back in. She had been about ninety percent dressed when she'd fetched me. She was as stunning as ever. Her dress was black with a plunging neckline emphasizing her magnificent breasts. It was cut just above her knees showing off her toned and tanned legs. The shoes were black Jimmy Choo Taytum 130s which I'd help put away and drooled over when I helped her move in. Even in my best outfit, I felt under dressed.

Barb did a little turn for us as if she were on display. We both fixated on her, my chin feeling like it was on the floor. She stopped her twirl; her face had a questioning look as she spoke, “What? Is something the matter?”

“No!” We said in unison both giggling at our reactions.

Ping replied first, “You look fantastic my dear friend.”

“Yes, Barb you look very hot.”

“Thank you ladies, the driver texted me, he's downstairs waiting.”

She placed her hands at her sides forming handles which we both latched on to. The three of us managed to get through the front door without incident, then into the elevator still locked onto Barb, giggling our way to the waiting limo on the street.

Barb had planned the perfect evening. We drove through downtown Portland oblivious to the outside world, chatting the entire time. We talked about Shanghai, Beijing, Portland, dining and nightlife. It didn't take too long until we arrived our destination. I'd heard about this restaurant from some friends. I had noticed the menu in a gourmet magazine Barb had on her coffee table but never in my wildest dreams did I think I would eat here.

The driver let us out making sure Barb had his number to text when we were ready to leave. Our table wasn't ready so we started off with mixed drinks at the bar. Our bartender was cute and he had a very nice sense of humor. Within a few minutes our waiter stopped by to let us know our table was ready. He then escorted us inside to a lavishly decorated room full of fresh flowers and ornate wall coverings. We each waited our turn for him to pull our chairs out to seat us. Something my fiancé never could grasp.

Kirby gave us more than enough time to ponder the menu while we sipped our drinks. He took our orders wasting no time delivering appetizers. He excelled at making sure we were happy. The dinners were superb, which is why they were featured in the magazine. We switched to wine after finishing our mixed drinks. I don't think I've consumed that much alcohol at once except on New Year's Eve. We must have gone through at least two bottles which Kirby gladly poured for Barb. She sampled each one, taking her time, teasing Kirby that he might have to return them. After dinner the three of us declined dessert and coffee. Why ruin a good buzz Barb joked after Kirby left. We made our way back to the waiting limo which Barb had summoned before paying the tab.

By this time the liquor was having its effect on me, I was feeling pretty good, comfortable with Ping and Barb, not caring at all about my sexually selfish boyfriend/fiancé. It was close to midnight when the limo driver dropped us back at Barb's house. She insisted we have a nightcap while looking at the view. Ping thought it was a great idea and I didn't feel like arguing. We giggled our way back upstairs hooked onto Barb once again.

The view out of the picture windows was even more breath taking with a slightly foggy brain due to the alcohol. The crescent moon had just risen over Mt. Hood bathing it in a surreal glow. Barb kicked off her Choos insisting we do the same. I nearly hit Barb with my right shoe as she walked in front of me. With a big “Oops, sorry,” she looked back at me shaking her head with a smile, “Silly kitten.”

Ping slipped hers off with a lot more grace than I did. She turned to me with a quizzical look on her exquisite face, “You're a kitten?”

I blushed, “Kitten is what Barb calls me instead of Katherine or Kat at times.”

Just then Barb yelled from the kitchen, “What would you two like to drink? All I have is wine.”

Ping and I answered back, “Wine.”

We both laughed at our duplicate responses which were starting to become a habit. Ping walked to the clear expanse of glass that made up Barb's east wall. When she passed me I noticed a smile on her face which appeared more than just friendly. Her smile coupled with a ravenous gleam in her eyes gave me a cautious feeling. Maybe we had skipped dessert at the restaurant so we could eat here. My imagination hinted that perhaps I might be the only choice on the dessert cart.

Pausing at the windows to take in the view, Ping’s delightful body stood out against the city lights. I particularly noticed her tight rear end in her slinky dress. Suddenly, my arms were covered in goose bumps while a shiver shot through me from head to toe. It's something that has never happened to me when looking at another woman. Ping's attention focused on the myriad of lights off in the distance. She must have been thinking of something because I heard a sigh pass her lips.

Despite my forebodings in my current state of intoxication, I lowered my defenses. I approached her, taking my place a couple of feet from her. Out of nowhere, I granted her permission only one other person in my world had, “You can call me Kitten, if it makes you more comfortable.”

She turned facing me, bowed, and in the most melodic voice, “I would like that very much, Kitten.

MoiraWills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoiraWills

You are a very nice young lady.”

As if on cue Barb slipped in between us, handing each of us a glass of wine. She retrieved her own only to slip between us once more. We stood overlooking the city, reflecting on a wonderful evening. As I peered out over the lights my attention was drawn to Mt. Hood basking in the glow of the crescent moon. As I sipped from my glass, Barb inched closer to Ping. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Ping kissing Barb's cheek. There was a delicate whisper of “Thank you, my wonderful friend Barbara.”

Barb whispered back, “You are very welcome, my sweet Ping.”

Ping set her glass down on the coffee table before she walked up behind me. I could feel the warmth of her body a thread's width from mine. With no warning, her delicate fingers moved the hair from my neck placing it behind my ear. It felt like a soft breeze had snuck in from outside and magically performed the act. That move allowed her free access to the nape of my neck. Her chin rested on my shoulder as her hands caressed my sides. Ever so gently they slowly wrapped around my waist. Joining together over my tummy with little effort, she enveloped me with her warmth. Her breath caressed the nape of my neck as she softly kissed and nuzzled the bare skin she had exposed. Her touch comforted me like a huge teddy bear I had received one Christmas.

We stood there looking out over the city, the moonlight dancing on the mountain. The lights sparkled as the moon cast a romantic glow below and away from us. In a hushed voice she asked, “Did you have a good time, Kitten?”

An involuntary shiver shot through me once again. My eyes opened to see the reflection of us basking in the glass wall. My state of mind had me feeling as if I were in a dream. Ping's delicate touch along with her smooth gentle kisses created a warmth between my legs like no other I had ever experienced.

My tranquil reply to her question was a simple, “Yes and I am still enjoying it.”

The goose bumps reappeared on my arms as Ping stoked the smoldering embers I felt between my legs. She was fanning the fire within me, coaxing it to come alive and light the night. Yes, I absolutely was the only dessert on the menu cart tonight. I should have been shocked or upset that Barb had set me up. But right now I was enjoying the seduction and didn't care.

She continued nuzzling my neck as I closed my eyes, delighting in her attention. My arms relaxed, dropping to my sides, the glass still in my hand.

Barb carefully slipped the empty goblet from me before it could leave my grasp. I may have heard it rest on the table as my wonderful aunt whispered to us.

“You two are the sweetest kittens I know. Kat, my sweet love, Ping would like to get to know you better. I hope that's alright with you.”

In my dreamlike state all I could muster was a whisper, “I think I'd like that.”

My knees were weakening as Ping continued her delicious task of seduction. Her lips nuzzling my neck combined with her hands massaging my tummy left me with no choice. It was all I could do to stay on my feet.

With the acceptance of my fate, Ping's lips stopped their magic on my neck. She lovingly spun me to face her, her hands at my sides.

We looked into each other’s eyes, I imagined my reflection in them, a needy young woman about to give herself completely to someone she had met only hours before. Hers were filled with lust for me and a desire to complete her gentle conquest.

Tilting her head, she leaned in to kiss me. Instead of her soft lips against mine, her tongue traced my anxious lips teasing them in the process. When she sensed my anxious yearning for her she began kissing me with more passion than I'd ever been kissed before.

Through that sexy slit in her dress she placed her thigh between my legs. It began massaging my mound as we continued exploring each other’s mouths. Our gyrations continued for what seemed an eternity. We were lost in the bliss of each other’s passion, I was content to let her guide me. Her massaging amplified the fire between my legs, fanning it with each movement up and down.

Her touch, her scent, her lips against mine apparently were what I had been needing all along. My body responded to her like it had never before to Michael or any other boy. The electricity coursing through me told me my life was about to change dramatically.

It seemed like we kissed for hours, hands wrapped around each other, panting and moaning. My wonderful aunt brought us both back to reality when she whispered for us to follow her.

All my inhibitions had been erased from my mind as I took Ping's hand. We followed my dear aunt to the guest room where oblivious to us she had lit scented candles. The flickering light made the room and the queen-sized bed look extremely romantic and inviting.

Barb took a seat in the dressing table chair. She asked Ping and I to undress each other so she could watch. At this point I didn't care if Barb watched or joined us. I was an aroused kitten on the verge of orgasmic bliss. It felt divine.

I turned to Ping who was reaching up and around to unzip her satin wrapping. My fingernails grazed her shoulders to stop her. My desire to finish the task was for myself as well as for Barb's pleasure. Her zipper slid easily down the contour of her back. The once skin tight garment fell off her sleek body with no hesitation, coming to rest in a satin clump at her feet.

She stepped out of it as I managed to unhook her bra with two fingers. Lowering her arms, she let the sheer covering slide down to her wrists. With a quick flick it joined the beautiful garment that had just covered her exquisite body.

Pausing for a brief moment, my eyes admired her backside once again sans adornment. My hands dropped lower, brushing the back of my fingers against her delicate body. She giggled as I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties. They felt cool against the warm soft flesh of her tight ass. With a quick wiggle and some help from me, her silken panties met the same fate as her dress and bra. Resting a hand on my shoulder to balance herself, she stepped out of the delicate heap covering her feet.

Barb was enjoying our show immensely, complimenting us as I undressed the Goddess Ping. I have to admit this was the sexiest thing I'd ever done in my life. Ping's body was absolute perfection. Turning, she faced me, ready to begin the process of relieving me of my clothes. But first, she wrapped me in her arms kissing me once again.

“Oh, how I love you two. I'm so glad you both like each other.”

Barb was becoming more aroused as she sat sipping her wine, watching us from the chair. I really didn't mind putting on this show for her. In fact, I was enjoying every aspect of it.

Ping finally broke our embrace causing me to sigh. She placed a finger on my lips to hush me. In her sweet accented voice which I was growing extremely fond of she whispered to me, “Kitten, it's only going to get better, I promise.”

I nearly died. It was fantastic up to this point, now it was going to get better?

I stood there trying to hide my impatience as she unhooked the top of my dress. Methodically, she unzipped it making sure Barb took it all in. Our bodies silhouetted against the city lights must have been quite a sight. Two lithe young women, one discovering the pleasures of another for the first time definitely aroused me as well as my companions. All my worldly cares became a small nuisance of the past while being guided by Barb and Ping to a place I hadn't imagined.

My beautiful dress fell next to Ping's, a pauper's rag compared to the elegance she wore. I lowered my arms enabling my bra to quickly join the heap. My panties took a bit longer to complete the set. Ping studied my flat tummy after kneeling in front of me. Lovingly placing her hands on my ass, she kissed her way around my tummy, pausing to lick my belly button.

Her lips felt good against my skin. When her tongue danced across my navel, a giggle emitted from my throat. Smiling to herself, she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my panties, lowering them to my ankles. I stepped from them as she rose to meet my lips with hers.

Placing my arms around her waist, I pulled her tight against me. We heard Barb moan with delight as her two nymphs enjoyed each other’s mouths once more. We broke our kiss after a few moments to gaze into each other’s eyes. Mine now filled with the lust I thought I saw in hers earlier.

The Goddess Ping whispered, “Come with me to China, Kitten. You will love my country.”

Flush with excitement I whispered back, “I think I love your country already.”

She smiled as we turned to head for the bed. Barb rose from her seat and walked to us while we climbed in to get more comfortable.

“You two are so beautiful together. I'm going to leave you both alone. If you need anything, you know where I am. Good night my sweet kittens.”

She leaned in kissing each of us on the lips. I'd never kissed Barb like that but I think I might again some time. We watched her leave marveling at her mature body. She closed the door leaving us together to explore. Not that we needed any privacy, she'd seen just about everything already.

I shyly looked at Ping as I snuggled close to her. Barely audible I told her, “I've never done this before. I mean, I have a boyfriend and...”

She kissed me to shut me up. I rolled back on the bed carrying her with me, our lips locked together. When our lips parted, she looked me in the eyes.

In a delicate yet firm tone she explained to me, “I know, Barbara told me all about you. She wasn't sure you'd like this, Miss Kitten. I took a chance hoping you might enjoy my attention. Obviously you are or we wouldn't be here. Please do not worry, Kitten. There is nothing I would do to hurt you in anyway. I am here to give you pleasure and I hope you will give to me too. If you are uncomfortable with anything we do, please say something. I have no wish for you to not like this.”

Despite the seriousness of her voice, all I could say was, “I do like this. It’s a feeling I've never experienced before. It feels very nice.”

When I finished speaking I pressed her face to mine to seal our pact of mutual enjoyment. Our tongues played until she began kissing my face, chin and neck. She worked her way down to my breasts, gently suckling each of them in turn. Her lips leaving each nipple yearning for more.

My moaning grew louder with each sweet suckle. I managed to remove the chopsticks that held her hair in place. It cascaded down her head onto my naked body. My hands sifted through her silken mane as I squirmed delighting in the way she made me feel. When she felt she'd given enough attention to my breasts she slid further down me.

Her kissing and licking my stomach evoked more giggles and squirming. Her fingers pinched my wet and swollen nipples as her elbows parted my legs exposing my now sodden pussy to her. Taking her time, torturing me, she dropped further down the bed resting her face between my legs.

It was there her goal of seduction reached its inevitable climax and me along with it. Her tongue traced the areas around my now swollen nether region. It managed to part the fleshy folds hiding my stiffened clit. Her torment wasn't complete; she soon departed my warm, moist pussy to kiss my thighs almost making me beg her to get back there. Then her mouth sucked on my labia right over my clit. Her long, sexy fingernails barely touching my skin as she toyed with my pussy. When she slipped her tongue between my folds for the second time, I nearly exploded. I gasped loudly as she continued to explore my inner sanctum. My body writhed with countless waves of bliss, moans and gyrations that became greater as she focused her tongue on miss clitty.

This feeling had been building in me since she wrapped her arms around me earlier in the living room. My head and body arched, my legs shuddered as she brought me to the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. My foot almost cramped up as I shook from her expert meanderings between my legs.

She whispered, “You taste so delicious Miss Kitty.”

I don't know and I don't care if she was talking to me or my pussy; I was one happy Kat. She continued licking and kissing my pussy as my muscles trembled with delight. I had to stop her and let my body calm down. I managed to reach down far enough to place my hands in her silken locks once more. I mumbled something about enough, my finger tugging at her hair that she understood I needed her to kiss me. She moved back up, her face soaked with my juices, planting her lips against mine.

I managed to breathe while we kissed, my heart racing as my orgasms slowly subsided. Dropping down beside me, her hand massaged one breast as we lay there in silence listening to my heart beat against my chest.

I swallowed while slowly returning to the land of consciousness. Looking at her, my eyes seeing her beautiful face so close to mine, I kissed her nose playfully. I thanked her for making me feel so desirable and special.

She laughed, “Oh, it was my pleasure, I assure you.”

I smiled, the glow obvious in my face, “I think I may have gotten the better part of the deal. Now, it's my turn if it's okay with you.”

She reminded me, “Only if you're sure.”

I replied, unsure of my ability to please her as much as she had pleased me, “I think I am.”

“I would like that very much, sweet Kitten.”

It was then I began to make love to her and my life changed forever.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments