Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Bride

"The first time that I met my girlfriend’s niece, I was in lust."

12
6 Comments 6
17.1k Views 17.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I meet her online. It is an oriental dating site. I am weary of American women and their ‘princess’ ideology. I wouldn’t say that foreign women don’t have a princess ideology, look at the facts: In their country, my money is worth eight times theirs. I can easily live like a king, but I don’t see it at the time.

I have to admit that the women look half their age. I chat with a few.

I find it strange that most of the women say, “When you come to my county you can sleep in my bed.”

If they say this, I turn their profile off. Eventually, I narrow it down to three and chat with them. I go to a week-long conference and have no access to a computer. I come home, only one woman replys to my text. Three months later, I am on a plane to meet her.

Betty is the youngest daughter with three elder sisters. She is thirty and her husband died in an accident before they could have children. Betty has gold-flecked skin tones, long, thick, black hair, and a contagious smile. I am thirty-three centimeters taller than her and probably taller than most people in her country.

Betty meets me at the airport. We get a cab to the hotel and go to dinner. That night we take a cab to her house. We kiss and I go back to my hotel. The next couple of days, we take in the sights and at night, we go our separate ways. On Friday, I check out of the hotel to take a twelve-hour bus to her hometown. It’s early in the morning when I feel the bus come to a stop. Fog encases us and the driver can’t go farther. In the eery silence, I’m not sure what to expect, but slowly the fog lifts to reveal a small town just a few kilometers away. The driver starts the bus and lurches it into gear. With this everyone wakes-up.

We take a cab to her house and I meet her family. Grandparents, her parents, sisters, their husbands, and children. One niece, in particular, catches my eye, her name is April. April is sixteen and when I first meet her, I feel a noticeable bulge in my pants. To say it is lust, at first sight, would be an adequate statement. April looks like an early spring morning when everything is fresh and new. April is slightly shorter than Betty, she has long hair and slightly larger bust. Looking into April's eyes, I see innocence and hunger. I’m pulled away to the kitchen by grandma.

Grandma plants me at a small table and starts cooking. Various family members come in and go out of the kitchen. Then I notice that it’s just her and I.

Grandma surprises me by talking in broken English, “You know, Augustus, Betty is a good girl, but she had a husband. No man can compete with the dead. April is a lively girl. In our country, she is able to get married now. Consider wisely what to do.”

The following day, I’m told to take the nieces and nephews to play in the river. Betty’s mom needs her, so we get a cab and go to the river. When we get to the river, I have my doubts about swimming because it has a strong current. The boys show me a small section where the water isn’t so rough. The kids strip out of their clothing down to their swimwear and jump into the cool water. I am quite surprised when I see that all the girls wear bikinis. I slowly strip to my swimsuit and get into the water.

The river isn’t cold, so it has no effect on my raging hard phallus. My thoughts about April are broken when a nephew splashes me and the splashing game is on. From the bank, I hear April calling us to eat lunch. We eat and sit in the warm sun. April goes back into the river.

I close my eyes for a second and then hear screaming. April has gone out too far and is being swept away by the river. I jump in and swim like a madman to help her. I catch up with her and without thinking, I grab and latch onto her. The swirling river sucks us down and tosses us around. I find that the swirling and churning waters have ripped her top off. As I go underwater I get a face-full of her breast. Several times her breasts are pushed into my mouth and her hardened nipples poke my eyes. I fight my way to the bank and pull April out on-top of me.

After a few minutes, April notices that her top is missing. The realization of what happened when we were in the water rushes through her head. She squeaks a little scream and grabs at herself to cover her naked breasts. I hear some clamoring before one of the boys comes with a towel and covers her. When April stands I see that her top isn’t the only thing that the river took. April stands there naked, grasping at the towel to try to cover herself. Once back at our swimming spot, I give her my shirt and it covers her naked body down to her knees.

That night, I hear Betty crying. I try to talk with her, but she is inconsolable and I go to sleep in my room. I am awakened by shouting and arguing. When I step out of my room I am confronted by Betty’s sisters all yelling at me. They push and shove me into the living-room. They all get quiet when grandma comes in with April behind her.

Grandma has one question, “Is it true?”

I tell her frankly what happened at the river. I leave no detail untold. When I finish, everyone starts shouting at Grandma. Grandma raises one hand and talks with April. Grandma then says something and everyone leaves. A couple of hours later Betty comes in the room.

She says, “Augustus, I cannot marry you.”

Betty runs out of the room and the rest of the family strolls in. They all look at me and then turn to face the door. The door opens and April stands there in a white dress. From my angle and with the lights behind her I can see that she wears nothing under her dress. For some reason I find myself standing up from the chair. April steps into the room and everyone looks at me again.

Not knowing what to do, I walk towards April. I get within a half a meter of April and stop when I see grandma beside me. She joins April and my hands together. A wreath made of orchids, lotuses and lilies is placed on April’s head. Grandma takes our joined hands in hers and pours oil on them. She takes some oil and rubs it on our foreheads. Grandma says some words, she pats our hands and walks away smiling. I look around to see that we are left alone in the room.

I am so confused. April follows me everywhere. At dinner, she fills my plate and everytime my glass is empty, April fills it. She still wears the white dress and the wreath is still on her head. I can tell that the family approves of what she’s doing, and they all smile at me. We watch a soap opera and everyone goes home, leaving April and me alone. I go to my bedroom and April follows me up to the threshold where she stops.

She says, “Husband, I cannot come in the room. We have a tradition where I must be carried into the room.”

I stand there looking at her, trying to process what she said. A light shines in my head and I suddenly understand. I step out of the room, pick April up and carry her over the threshold and gently set her on the bed.

I look at April and say, “Your English is very good,” I look at the bathroom and say, “Do you need to, you know, go there.”

April blushes and nods.

From the bathroom, April Says, “I am the oldest grandchild, I learn English and teach the others.”

April comes out and I go to the bathroom. After I’m done I step towards the shower but April stops me. “Please do not wash the oil off. Our tradition says that we must not.”

I turn away from the shower, saying, “I need to learn more about your traditions.”

I sit beside her on the bed, and she says, “I need to eat you.”

I panic and reply, “Wait, what?”

April explains, “I need to fill my stomach with your seed. It is fine I practice with carrots.”

I burst into laughter, “Practice with carrots?”

My laughter subsides and I ask, “Okay, what is after that tradition?”

April’s face turns bright red, “You eat me.”

I look intently into her eyes and ask, “Did you practice that as well?”

April hides her face with her hands and vigorously shakes it, “No, no, boys are not allowed to see girls naked. Only our husband can.”

I smile, “Okay, so, you eat me, I eat you, then what?”

April’s face is still flushed, but she gathers some strength and replies, “By tradition, after this, we should have a good understanding of each-others body. The elders say that we can do what comes naturally.”

I process her words and chime, “If you’re getting meat and gravy I want to see the salad bowl.”

April is confused, “I do not understand.”

I smile and stand, “We are getting naked.”

I stand and pull April up with me. I kiss the top of her forehead and unfasten my pants. April stands ever so close to me as if she doesn’t want to see my nakedness. I drop my pants and underwear in one quick movement and discard my shirt. I raise her face and look into her eyes. I grasp her dress from the hems and lift it.

April gasps and her body quivers. I pull her nakedness to mine and hold her. I hold her tight and rub little circles on her back. April regains her confidence and turns her head up to look at me. I kiss her. I cup the back of her head with one hand and draw her close with my other. I kiss her long and hard, my other hand caresses her ass. I kiss down to her neck and push her slightly away. My eyes ravish her.

If the gemstone amber could marry a wheat field, their child would look like April. Her skin is flawless, beautiful, and radiant with golden tones. She has Onyx for hair, star diopside for eyes and ivory for teeth. Gravity has no effect on her perky, rounded breasts. Her darkened areola crown the center of her breasts and her nipples thrust forth like little pikes. Her shape is like an hourglass. Her legs are long and gangly. She has no piercings nor tattoos. She is pure as a falling snow and an innocence besets her.

Vickyfoxxxx1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vickyfoxxxx1

I guide us back to the bed and sit on it. April sits directly in front of my straining phallus. April’s eyes widen upon seeing my bulbous head.

She stammers, “We don’t have carrots this big.”

I honestly don’t know how to reply, I only smile.

She takes my phallus in her hand and circles my glans with her tongue before kissing it. I toss my head back as she slowly takes my phallus into her mouth. April softly cups my scrotum. She glides her tongue along the base of my manhood and slowly rocks her head forward. I seriously wonder if I’m going to dislocate her jaw, but April somehow manages to take my phallus in her mouth down to its base. April glides her mouth back and I hear a sharp intake of a deep breath. April backs off to the head and grasps my phallus with both hands. In perfect sync, her hands and mouth slowly piston my phallus in and out of her tiny mouth. April takes a surprised gasp of air as my phallus gets bigger. The pressure inside me increases and I cannot hold back longer.

I rear back and hold her head still as my spunk explodes from my phallus. I bobble her head slightly and fill her with shot after shot of white goo. When my nuts are empty, I fall back onto the bed. As my blissfulness subsides I can hear April sputtering.

I sit up to see April covered in spunk. It’s in her hair, dribbling down her chin and even coming out of her nose.

In her defense, she says, “Our teacher never taught us this.”

I shrug and say, “I’m sure there are things that they didn’t mention. Can I get you a washcloth?”

She shakes her head, “No, we cannot wash the oil off.”

I sigh, pick her up and hold her. I kiss the top of her head and sit her on the bed.

She asks, “Will I do this?” Pointing at her face.

I sigh, “That is a hard question to answer. Orgasm is different for girls some squirt, some don’t. Some girls can’t achieve orgasm, some have multiple. Every girl is different.”

April asks, “Have you been with many girls?”

I shake my head, “No, it’s just common knowledge where I come from.”

“Hey, no matter what, you are not getting rid of me. You’re stuck with me for the rest of your life.”

April smiles and I push her back to lay on the bed, “Your turn.”

She gasps and her face turns bright red.

I caress her breasts, I take her perky C’s in hand. I bend down and suck on her left nipple. In my mouth, her nipple rises to a fine point. I kiss over to her other breast, I concentrate my tongue around her areola and take its nipple in and suck it. I suck, kiss and lick every square millimeter of her lovely tits. April moans, her breathing is ragged, she tenses and then collapses on the bed.

I kiss April to her navel and down to her mons veneris. With my right hand, I push her hips up and suck her labia into my mouth. The scent of her estrogen makes my cock hard. I dive deep between her legs and plunge my tongue into her wet cavern. I lap at her femininity as she writhes in ecstasy. I part her lips with ease and run my tongue through her wetness. April rocks her hips and moans. I draw little circles around her clit and then inward spirals around her opening. My tongue traverses between the two. April raises up. Suddenly, she squeals and my face is covered with her feminine juices.

I stand, taking her legs on either side of my hips and tap my elongated phallus on her virginal hole. I see her eyes roll back as I rock forward slightly. She gasps and raises her hips. She shutters as my bulbous head enters her. I pause and then rock forward to tap her hymen. With each tap of her hymen her body convulses. Her vaginal muscles grasp me. I set a rhythm and slowly drive into her. She grinds her hips as her body shutters. In one final push, I break her open and plunge deep into her. She squeals and convulses, her eyes roll back. I pause again. When she settles, I push forward burying my manhood further into her. She convulses and shakes when my phallus hits her cervix. Her feminine juices stream out covering my genitals as she writhes with utmost pleasure.

I rock and bring my manhood back to her entrance and push forward again. I fill her again ensuring that her vagina remembers my shape. I stop pushing just before I hit her cervix again. I piston back and forth, filling her and enjoying the tightness of her womanhood. Slowly, I feel the welling up of pressure in my nuts. I move slowly in hopes of furthering my enjoyment, but something more primitive takes over. I start frantically slamming my manhood into her. My head starts spinning and with one final push, I fill her with my seed. I rock and spurt surges of jism deep into her. I spurt forth until I am sated and collapse beside her.

I hold her tight and slowly drift off to sleep.

I’m back in the swirling and churning waters of the river. I’m being tossed about and in my arms is April. Panic starts to rise but her breast goes into my mouth. Her softness soothes and comforts me. Her nipple scrapes across my teeth and helps me focus. Time and again we’re tossed about and her breasts are there filling me with hope. I swim us out of the chaos and pull her naked form on-top of me. I can feel her warmth cover me. I have one arm wrapped around her waist and the other is holding the base of her buttocks.

I awaken from the dream and memories fill my head. April is sprawled out beside me. I look at her naked form and I fully remember the river. Instinctively, I caress her breasts, every detail of them was etched in my brain when we were in the river. I lick her areola, her nipples thrust forth like little pikes. April moans a little. I reach down and toy with her slit. My fingers open her lips to find her rosebud. My fingers roll circles around her clit and draw fluid from her opening. April moans and rocks her hips. My fingers circle and make delicate designs around her most sensitive area. April squirms and gyrates her hips. I roll on top of her and enter her in one push. April takes a gulp of air, she arches her back and her eyes roll back. I rock my phallus into her as she squirms. Various fluids squirt out of her. Her vaginal muscles spasm and I can’t hold back. I quicken the tempo of my piston and finally explode my seed into her. April’s womanhood holds my manhood tight. Rope after rope I spray my seed until I collapse. I stay joined with her and hold her tight.

I awaken to find a golden angel smiling and looking intently at me. My bladder interrupts this euphoria and I rush to the restroom. When I return to the room, I notice a tray of fruits, vegetables, and drinks by the door. For a solid week, we never leave our room.

I’m conflicted. My flight home is tomorrow. I do not want to leave without April. I hold her in my arms. My thoughts are broken by a knocking on the door. I hear Grandma.

April says, “We need to get dressed, someone is here to see us.”

I’m perplexed, “But you only have that little white dress.”

April shyly smiles and points to a box by the door that has clothing in it.

I think, ’How does this family get things in this room without me hearing them?’

April gets up and turns the shower on. She says, “We can bathe now.”

No matter how you look at it, a man taking a shower with a sixteen-year-old girl is not done quickly.

In the shower, we laugh, and she giggles, but we hear pounding on the door. I sigh, we get out, get dressed, and open the door.

In the living room sits a man wearing a nice suit, drinking tea. Next, to the front door stand three policemen. They all look at me as we enter.

The man in the suit stands and says something.

A young woman that I didn’t see before interprets, “Greetings, I am the Mayor, the President of our country is my older brother.”

He extends a hand and we shake hands.

He talks and the interpreter follows word by word, “We have some documents and forms for the both of you.”

I follow him to the table. A young man hands him a manila envelope.

He says, “Read and sign.”

I find marriage certificates, family records, and various other forms. I follow instructions, I read and sign them.

The Mayor places the forms back in the envelope and another one is handed him. Inside is a passport a visa and first-class plane tickets for April and me.

The Mayor stands and extends his hand again.

This time, when I go to shake it, he hugs me and says, “Welcome to the family.”

Before I can ask April chimes, “Thank you so much uncle, you are too kind.”

They embrace and talk. We are shoved out of the house and into his car. With a police escort, we go to lunch. We enter the restaurant and find that it’s been decorated for our wedding reception. There’s a band, a huge cake, and gifts.

A few hours later, a TV is brought in and their President greets us via broadcast. A manila envelope is handed me. I’m told that his personal spiritual adviser signed our marriage certificate.

Moral of my story, always be kind to everyone in foreign countries, you never know who they’re related to.

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments