Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first Gay friend

"My first time having sex with a man. And the following friends"

35
14 Comments 14
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My wife and I after many years of marriage and great sex, had finally hit a time when she didn't want sex anymore.

I still had the urge for sex, but didn't want to pay for it, or get involved with another woman, as they always ended up with being too demanding.

One night I was talking on the phone to a friend of mine, who lived on the west coast and we had moved to the east coast so didn't see him much, but we stayed in touch as he was one of my oldest and best friends. Back when we were younger I had shared my wife with him, so he was just more then a good friend

There had been many times when we all had shared the same bed and had taken turns, fucking my wife and she always had given him a blow job before he left. Ken really enjoyed blow jobs.

One night after doing quite of bit of drinking, as we always did, as I was fucking my wife, she was giving Ken a blow job. I was really in a sexing mood that night and she had kind of fell asleep. My head was close to hers, so I moved over to give her a kiss and when I did, Kens cock slid out of her mouth and into mine.

I could not believe how good it tasted. I started sucking his cock and I could tell, he was enjoying it and the next thing I know he blew his load down my throat, I loved the taste of his cum.

I could not believe that I had sucked him off. I didn't know if he'd like the fact that I had gave him a blow job or not, so I didn't say anything and he got up put his clothes on and left

The next time I saw him, he didn't say anything and acted like nothing had happened. which was alright with me.

A week or so late, when he was up and we were all fooling around, I noticed that Ken was really getting Maggie to drink quite a bit, when her glass was half empty, he would see it was topped off.

Pretty soon he had her in the mood for fucking, so we headed for the bedroom, as both he and I was hot for fucking.

Maggie was hot as all hell too, so it wasn't long before Ken was pouring the cock to her. When he finished I climbed on and started fucking her, while she was playing with Ken's cock and starting to suck it.

But the booze had caught up to her and she kind of just passed out, a sure sign of a satisfied fuck and too much booze.

When she quit sucking on Ken's cock, he realized that she wasn't going to continue, so he reached down and moved my head toward his cock and when I was close he put his hands on his cock and put it in my mouth.

I knew then, that he knew that I had sucked him off before and he wanted me to suck him off again.

That night I sucked his cock two more times before he left.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

He told me, I was a really good cock sucker.

Well all good things come to an end and we moved back east after a few years, but we stayed in touch as he was one of my best and oldest friends.

Anyway back to the present time, as I was telling him about my problems, with being horny and Maggie not wanting to fuck any more, He asked me if I'd looked on Craigslist to see if maybe some men wanted their cocks sucked, as I was one of the best cocksuckers he knew.

The next time I was on line I looked up Craigs List for the area I was in. After reading them I picked out a fellow who wasn't too far away and answered his ad to see what would happen.

It wasn't long before this guy replied and we chatted for awhile, seeing that we had similar likes and were in the same situation where neither one of our wifes wanted sex anymore.

He had his parents house that was available to meet at, as they were staying with his sister and they just kept the house for visiting relatives etc.

I drove over there one afternoon and met him. His name was Don. We shook hands and introduced our selves, He led me into the front room, where he had placed a dozen or so pillows on the carpet.

It was nice and warm day and the house was very comfortable too. Don sat down on the couch and pulled his pants down, he wasn't wearing any shorts and his cock was rock hard.

When I saw his hard cock, I went down on my hands and knees and put it into my mouth and started sucking him, Oh my, it tasted so good.

I quickly took off all my clothes and he too was naked, we kissed and laid down on the pillows hugging and kissing, oh it was good.

He took my cock and started sucking me, so I also put his cock into my mouth and we were both with a cock in our mouths or deep throating it.

I didn't realize until now that a cock could taste so good and when he blew his load into my mouth what a wonderful taste it was, I knew then, that I was a real cocksucker.

I blew my load down his throat too, probably the best blow job, I had ever had in my life was by a guy.

Needless Don and I have became really good friends and we get together once or twice a month, but it is hard to be on the down low as we live in a small town and where everyone just about knows everyone.

I have used Craigslist to meet several other good friends with similar desires, so everyone had a good time.

I may be Gay or maybe I'm BI, as I still love a woman's tits and cunt and if I could keep a good hard on would still love to fuck women, but this way it's NSA.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments