Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time As A Boss

"Mangement does have its perks"

12
4 Comments 4
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My first step into pub management saw me running a club, not a very glamorous job but as with most jobs, I needed the money.

There wasn't much managing to do and was a glorified barman, in such hiring and firing was done by a committee. We had a few young girls working behind the bar around my age (21) who were at university and an older woman who was married to the chairman of the club (More of her in a future story).

After a while, a new barmaid was brought in. Clare was a couple of years older than me and although we went to the same school I hadn't a clue who she was, but my best friend knew she was. His opinion of her was that she was stuck up who ran the school library and never had the time of day for anyone. She was seeing one of the locals and that's how she had gotten the job.

For the first couple of weeks, we had very little interaction, working together on a weekend but nothing of note. Her boyfriend would be at the bar waiting for her to finish and they'd go home together.

Then something changed, although her fella would be in now and again it was very rare to see him late on. This seemed to change her mood, soon we were talking a lot more and working together was getting better as we were starting to have fun together. I would playfully flirt with her as you do behind a bar and it helps to do it with customers too to keep them sweet but never would I have thought anything more would have come from it.

One night whilst working together she brushed past me too close for it not to be on purpose. This took me by surprise but didn't think too much of it as it might have just been an accident. My opinion changed very quickly as she went past me again. This time, her hand stroked along my ass. I took a long look at her. Clare had shoulder-length brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes who now were looking directly at me with a playful mischief.

Now it was my turn, with a pub full of customers I copied her move, went behind her and stroked her ass the same way she had with me. This back and forth went on throughout the night but, unfortunately, customers don't know when to leave and Clare went home before I could talk to her.

This kept going on for a few more shifts, even with her boyfriend about but I don't think anyone had an idea we were up to anything. Then one night we had had a party booked, this was a busy shift and even had a lad glass collecting.

We spent most of the night doing as we always do, getting more confident as the night progressed, longer holds, groping each other. She had on a black pair of leggings that were so thin it was like there was nothing there and I wasn't sure but it didn't feel like she had anything on underneath them. Her top was different to what she normally would wear too. Instead of a jumper, she had a button down blouse on, that on close inspection I could see right down it if I stood close to her, which I would do quite often. I'm sure she knew what I was doing as every time I looked at her she had a massive smile on her face.

After such a busy night there was a lot of cleaning up to do and I was glad of the help of both Clare and the glass collector. Not only was there a lot of glasses to clean up but a lot of rubbish left on the tables so while he cleaned the tables we did behind the bar.

At one point we were both in the back kitchen together, she turned to me a quickly kissed me. It was quick but as she pulled away her smile told me this wasn't going to be the only time. I smiled right back at her and pulled her close to me, looking deep into her eyes and could she how much she wanted me. I had one hand on her back and the other in her hair as I slowly drew her to me and kissed her more slowly this time. Her lips were so soft as she returned the kiss and my hand moved down to her ass, she let out a little moan as I cupped her ass cheek and gave a little squeeze. After I don't know how long we stopped the kiss and just looked at each other not saying a word.

Then we were brought crashing back to reality as a tray of glasses landed on the bar.

MollyAshford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyAshford

I had forgotten there was someone else still here.

Clare let out a little chuckle and said, "We'd better get back to work."

Not that I wanted to but she was right. If he had walked in, there was no explaining what we were up to and gossip runs riot in a bar. As I sulked back into the bar I saw he hadn't finished but I really wanted rid of him. He took being let off early really well which left Clare and I alone.

We did finish our cleaning before returning to the kitchen. This time, before we could start kissing again she explained to me that she found me really attractive and wanted me as her relationship with her boyfriend wasn't all that good. He was in his forties and didn't have the same desires as she did. I told her that I felt the same about her but didn't want her to do anything that she would regret.

She looked at me at that and let that smile come over her face again, "Okay."

This left me confused, did she want to end it here or continue, I didn't have to dwell on that too long as she lightly grabbed the bulge in my pants. That made me gasp as she pushed her lips against mine, her tongue playfully lapping at mine. Now I was in no doubt that I could continue as I began to unbutton her blouse, she had a shiny black bra on that showed off her amazing cleavage not that I had much time to appreciate it as the blouse and bra came off. Her tits were huge and with rather large nipples that I took in-between my fingers and pinched slightly.

It was her turn to gasp which broke our kiss so I moved down to her neck, softly kissing and licking down until I reached her boobs. Clare had her hands on my shoulders as I lifted her up onto the kitchen counter. I pretty much had my face pulled into her cleavage by her and needed to pull back a bit so I could take her nipple in my mouth, letting my tongue flick over her hardness and sucking away while she moaned with delight. I was loving this but wanted more. I told hold of her leggings as she lifted her ass up off the counter, she really didn't have anything else on. I pulled them completely off, getting stuck at the bottom with her shoes.

Those quickly were dealt with as I looked at her sat there naked, I could have stayed like that forever. She had a tanned body with very little white bits and if she had them I would have seen, her pussy had a small triangle of hair above her opening, her legs opened showing me everything I wanted. My lips went back to hers but my hand moved down to her warm slit. She was already wet as my finger traced around her slit and found her clit. Her breathing was getting heavy as I started rubbing her bud, the kiss interrupted by her moans as I slipped a finger into her waiting pussy. It didn't take long for her orgasm to wash over her leaving my hand soaked.

Through her pants, she begged me to fuck her and I didn't need telling twice, my cock was rock solid and I was shocked that I hadn't come in my pants with how sexy she looked and how much I enjoyed making her come. I quickly undid my trousers and rammed my cock deep inside her. I'm glad there was no-one around because she let out a massive scream as my cock could go no further, her hands around my back, pulling me as close as I could get. I found that trying to fuck her in this position was too difficult as the counter was too high so I lifted her off and turned her around to enter her from behind. I didn't last very long before my cock erupted into her pussy. She didn't look too impressed that I had done that but she never said to pull out. Her shocked look quickly turned back to a happy state, my cock slipping out as she stood up straight and turned to me to kiss me again. I held her close to me, our bodies so hot feeling clammy but it didn't matter, it was perfect being there.

It didn't last forever, she gave me a lift home and, although we kissed when we got there, she explained that she didn't know what she wanted to do. That was the last time I saw her. She left the job and me with a great memory but also a sad one that it didn't go any further.

Published 
Written by Pubtales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments