Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Science Teacher, Mrs. Ferril

23
7 Comments 7
38.6k Views 38.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
This is my first story; it is based on something that happened to me in high school and also a fantasy that I wished would have happened.

It all started back in high school, I was sixteen at the time, I had a teacher named Mrs. Ferril. The first day I laid eyes on her, I almost melted in my seat, and I am sure every other guy in our class felt the same. She was gorgeous. She was about 5'2, 110 pounds, short blonde hair, blue eyes, not the biggest breasts, but well proportioned and wore glasses, that made her look innocent.

The way she used to dress most of the time distracted me a lot, and was very hard to concentrate. She used to dress very professional, in like business suits, pencil skirts, silk blouses, blazers, just all around business like. I noticed that most of her suits and skirts were tight most of the time, but she had the perfect body for them.

A lot of times when I was in her class, I could not stop staring at her and her perfect tight ass. Most of the time I could see her panty lines on her skirt, knowing that she wasn't a thong wearing lady. She was gorgeous.
 
I was failing her class and I was always caught fidgeting and not paying attention. She was a very good teacher, always helping out someone who was having difficulty with their assignment.
 
To my luck the girl who sat in front of me, who was gorgeous also had trouble with the subject all year. She was always close to me, bending down in front of me. I had some great views of her hot tight ass, and the nice tight skirts she liked to wear.

 I fantasized a lot about her at school and at home. I could not get her out of my mind, and still think about her to this day. Lots of times she caught me not paying attention, and would make me stay after school, which I didn't mind at all, because the gorgeous girl in front of me was usually there getting help also.
 
I would sit there and fantasize about what she was wearing under those skirts, sexy lace, silk, satin, cotton panties.What colour they were, or if they were bikini style, boyshorts, etc. I would wonder if she had garters, stockings or pantyhose on.
 
I had a hard on a lot in her class. I know, quite a few times she caught me checking her out. When she would stand in front of me to help me, I would try and look down her blouse or top, hoping not to get caught.

One day a guy bet me ten dollars to try and slip my hand up her skirt a little and not get caught, while she was bent over helping the girl in front of me. It took me a while to get the courage to do it. A few weeks later, she came to class dressed as sexy as always. I had to do it. She wore a skirt down to her knees that was well fitted around that hot ass of hers, a tight white blouse, a pair of black stockings and high heels.

She came over to help the girl in front of me, and she was bent right over in front of me. My cock was twitching, the sight was unbelievable, I could see the panty lines on her sexy skirt.

So, I slowly reached over and slid my hand past my wrist up her skirt for a few seconds. I wish I would have gone all the way up to her hot succulent pussy.
 
I won the ten dollars, the guy who bet me and a few pupils in the class could not believe what I just did, and I did not get caught. Thinking about it now, I wish I did get caught.

Fantasy Part:

As she straightened up, my hand touched the inside of her hot stocking covered legs, and she turned around and looked at me, and yelled,

"What do you think you are doing? I want you to stay after class, we need to talk."

My face went beet red from embarrassment, and her face was red from being pissed off. I thought she would have sent me down to the principal's office for a suspension.
 
Till the class ended, I could not look at her, and when I did, she gave me some dirty looks. After class, everyone left.

She looked at me and said, "Come up and sit in the front desk and on your way up lock the door please." 

I knew I was in trouble, and thought holy shit, I'm done.

She wanted to know why I did it, and I must have been the colour of a tomato, I was so embarrassed. At first I just sat there and didn't know what to say, but then she asked me, "What were you thinking? I want to know why you did what you did?"

I answered, "Well, Mrs. Ferrill, I have to admit I have a huge crush on you, and I cannot stop thinking about you. The way you dress drives me crazy, I think you are really hot and sexy."

Her mouth dropped, she was going red, and I knew so was I. I could see her squirm in her seat, and I was trying not to look at her hot stocking covered legs.

She answered, "Well I am married for one, and secondly I am about ten years older than you," 

She got up and came and sat on the edge of her desk about four feet in front of me, I could feel my cock get hard. She said, "What do you like about how I dress?"

"Well, I love the tight skirts and tops you wear, and I always fantasize about whats underneath.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

I have a panty fetish, and always wonder what you have on under that skirt, especially when sometimes, I can see the panty lines on your skirt." 

As I said that she stood up and walked over to my desk and reached down to my crotch and grabbed a hold of my bulge and asked, "Is this what I do to you in class?"
 
"Yes."

She got up and stood in front of my desk, with her hot tight ass right in front of me. She bent over and looked back at at me.

"Would you like to take a closer look?"
 
Wow, it was like a dream come true. I could not believe what she just asked me.

"Yes, I would love to Mrs. Ferrill."
 
She got on her desk on all fours and looked back at me.

"Come over here you naughty boy, and lift up my skirt and see whats under there."
 
I stood up and she noticed my huge bulge in my pants. I was ready to explode, my hands were shaking. I lifted up her skirt, my hands shaking, sliding up her black stocking covered legs and found these sexy black lace panties attached to garters. 'Oh my god,' I thought. 

"Do you like what you see?"

I just nodded. 

"What do you want to do to me?" 

She looked me in the eye. I knew she was getting hot, just that naughty look on her face.
 
"I want to lick you all over."

"Well show me what you were fantasizing about me." 

So I started kissing her on her hot tight ass and her hot juicy smelling pussy through her sexy black lace panties, she let out a slight moan. I started pushing my tongue against her hot tight bumhole through her sexy panties. While rubbing her hot pussy, her crotch was getting wet. I circled her hot tight bum hole with my tongue through her sexy black lace panties as she pushed her hot ass against my face.

"Nico, you naughty boy" 

As she moaned more, she laid on her back and spread her legs, running her hands up and down her hot, sexy stocking covered legs.

"Suck and lick on the wet spot of my sexy panties Nico."

Before I went down on her, I released my hard cock from my pants as it was ready to explode. She saw it and said, "Is that for me Nico?"

"Yes." 

I went down and started kissing the inside of her legs, nibbling and licking my way to her hot juicy succulent panty covered pussy. I sucked on her wet black lace panties and could not believe how wet she was. I sucked hard while she was rubbing the top of her pussy, which I later figured out was her clit. She told me to suck and nibble on it slowly, while she was moaning louder.
 
"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, suck on my pussy harder."

As she came I sucked harder, sucking hard on her succulent juicy panties.

She told me to stand against the desk, and I did. She pulled my pants right down to my ankles, and slowly unhooked her wet tasty panties from her garters and put them up to my face, and told me to suck on them. Oh my god, I could not believe what was happening! I was ready to cum.

She then took her panties from my face, and wrapped them around my raging hard cock, and looked up at me while she wrapped her hot lips around my hard panty covered cock. It didn't take long.
 
"Oh Fuck,Im gonna cum, I'm gonna cum Mrs Ferril."
 
"Cum for me you naughty boy, fill my panties up."

I started cumming very hard and filled her sexy juicy panties up, while she stroked me harder and faster, until I was drained. 

She then got up and looked at me while she put her soaked panties up to her face, and licked both of our cums out of the crotch of her delicious panties. I could not believe what just happened.
 
"Is this what you were fantasizing about Nico? You naughty boy." 

"Well, Mrs. Ferril, what just happened is more than I fantasized. You are unbelievable. You are so sexy." 

She took one more lick from her soaked panties, and said, "This has to remain our secret. I want you to stay after school after our next class, maybe I can help you pass this course, if you are a good boy"

"Yes, Mrs. Ferril."

Published 
Written by nicos720
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments