Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Met You

"He wanted to meet me in person, and do more than just meet."

2
0 Comments 0
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I met Eric online, we had never met in person but we agreed we wanted to. We didn’t live too close to each other, which made it hard to meet up. We did the best we could though, we messaged each other, called each other, talked over web cam, and sent heaps of pictures. 

I woke up thinking about him, I reached for my phone and went to the pictures he had sent me the previous night. I put my phone up on the bedside table so I had both hands free, then put my right hand down my black short shorts and started to rub my clit as I looked at the picture of him jerking off. He was probably doing it to the picture I sent before that, of me licking one of my DD breasts. 

I started twisting one of my nipples, as I got faster on my clit. I started to breathe faster and let out small moans. I could have been as loud as I wanted; my roommate wasn’t home most mornings because she hooks up with guys and doesn’t like bringing them back to her place. When she did I barely slept, she was a wild one unlike me who has never slept with anyone before. 

I heard a knock at the door, I wasn’t expecting anyone so I wondered who it could be. I quickly put a hoodie on to cover up the fact that I had no bra on, and brushed my hair. As I started walking to the door, I heard another few knocks. 

“I’m coming!” 

I unlocked the door and as I opened it, I found myself looking at a tall and somewhat skinny male around my age. And then I looked up to see a familiar face, it was Eric. 

“Eric?”

“Hey Jenna, surprised to see me?”

Instead of answering him I just put my arms around him and hugged him for what felt like ages, his arms wrapped around my body. When we stopped hugging I let him in and shut the door behind me, he took his shoes off and left them near the door. 

“Would you like a drink or anything?” I offered him as I walked over to the kitchen. 

“No, I’m alright thanks.” He sat down at the small dining table next to the kitchen.

“What brings you here?” I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

“I wanted to see you, I couldn’t handle not seeing you any longer.” He gave me an honest smile and I smiled back almost blushing. I took a sip of my drink, then left it on the counter and walked over to him. He stood up and when I got to him he put his hands on my waist and looked me in the eyes, he had the most amazing green eyes. He leaned in and we shared a kiss that I would never forget, we only technically just met, but I felt like I had known him my whole life. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and as we kissed he started to carry me to the couch. 

“My room is that one with the door open.” I pointed to my room and he started carrying me that way, he was stronger than I thought he would have been. We got to my room and he put me gently on the bed, as we continued to kiss he unzipped my hoodie and I helped take it off.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

We began undressing each other until we were fully naked, I was never confident about my body but he made me feel comfortable in front of him. 

He started kissing me everywhere, starting at my neck and working his way down. He sucked my nipples then started to nibble at them, I let out soft and long moans. Nobody had ever made me feel that way before, I just watched him as he licked and sucked one nipple and pinch and twist at the other one. He then got lower down my body, then he skipped the part of me that wanted him the most. He went to my knees which were up and spread apart for him, he kissed my knees and then went down my inner thighs.

My breathing got faster and louder, he then caressed my pussy with one finger lightly. I moaned and licked my lips, he started licking my clit. After a short while he put two fingers inside me, I grabbed onto his head as he licked and fingered me. He got faster and faster, then I felt a third finger enter me. I gasped, it felt so good. 

He crawled up to me and kissed me, I could taste myself from his mouth. Our tongues danced until I stopped and pushed him gently from me, I positioned myself so that my face was looking at his hard dick. I looked up at him and bit my lip, I started to lick the tip of it. I licked down to his balls and back up, I put it in my mouth slowly and started sucking it. He leaned his head back and let out a moan. He grabbed my head and started guiding it up and down, he started getting faster. 

I lied back on the bed and spread my legs apart, he got in between my legs and put himself inside me slowly. I moaned, it felt good but hurt slightly. He started thrusting inside me slowly and moved forward to kiss me, I held onto him as he got faster and harder. He grunted and I screamed, it stopped hurting not too long after and started to feel better than anything my body had ever experienced before. 

After a while he lied down on his back and I got on top of him, he grabbed onto my hips and started moving me back and forward. I started bouncing on him, while he thrust up into me. I screamed and he grunted, I felt like I was about to cum but he changed positions before it happened. I was on all fours and we were doing it doggy style, he bent over me and grabbed my boobs as he thrust in and out of me. 

“Oh yes! I’m going to cum!” I yelled as he squeezed my boobs roughly. I came, and it was the most invigorating feeling. He kept going and then pulled out, he turned me around and came on my boobs. I lifted one of my boobs up to my mouth and licked the nipple, he watched and then he got some of his cum from the other one and put that in my mouth. I sucked his fingers and then we lied back on the bed and cuddled, we agreed to do it again and also go on a date.

Published 
Written by Hiddenbad314
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors