Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nobody Special

"The beginning of my sexual journey."

20
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Sitting in the court room. waiting for the judge to rule on the divorce, I leaned over to my attorney, "Bert, I've changed my mind about fighting with Karen, give her what she wants."

"Have you completely lost your mind? She is the one who wants the divorce, the one who cheated on you. No, hell, no, I will let you do that," he said angrily.

"Bert, you are a good friend and my lawyer, do what I tell you," I answered.

"Why, John? I don't understand, please explain it to me."

I sat there in silence. I could hear my mother's voice ringing in my head. I looked at Bert, "Because I am nobody special. I need to be kind and respect others. Fighting over money and things is just not me."

I got up from my chair, walked over to Karen and her lawyer, "Karen, I don't want to do this, I love you, I always will. What ever you want, it's yours." With that said, I walked out of the courtroom, leaving them with stunned looks on their faces.

Sitting in my car, leaning over the steering wheel, my thoughts drifted back to Georgia, my parents, my siblings, the farm. Where had it all gone wrong? I needed to think clearly, analyze my life. On the water, that's it, get on the water, let the warm breezes blow through your body, your secure, safe place of peace.

Driving quickly to the house, running in to change into my shorts, I headed to the lake. The closer I got to the lake, the better I felt. Finally, there she was, my beautiful bright red love, an 18' Hobie Cat, moored at the dock. Very soon, I was in the middle of the lake. What a glorious day!

I dropped anchor, stripped off my shorts, dived into the cool water. After swimming a bit, I pulled myself back onto the boat, lay back and began to remember days past.

Mary Alice:

"John David Sullivan, get yourself up here right now!" Mother called out.

Using my full name, I knew I was in trouble for something, but I had no idea what. I hurried up the basement stairs to the kitchen. "What?" I asked a bit sarcastically.

"Don't you use that tone with me, young man, you know very well why I called you up here. What have I always told you about how you treat other people?"

"Mom, what's this all about, I haven't done anything?" I pleaded.

"Oh, really? What was all that conversation I heard you and Luke having about the bitches in school, but worst of all how you boys treat Andy Finney," she said, her face stern and very reddened.

"Mom, that was just guy talk, it didn't mean anything, really." I continued, "As for Andy, Mom, he is such a nerd, a total f... – I stopped myself before used the "F" bomb, a f-f-fat loser," I stuttered.

"John David Sullivan, I am so disappointed in you. Andy has been your friend since kindergarten and this is how you talk about him, treat him?" Her gaze was burning a hole in my skull.

"Mom, let me explain, please," I said to no avail.

She walked over to the basement stairs, called down, "Luke, it is time for you to go home, John has work to do."

I protested, "But, Mom, the Dawgs are playing on TV."

She turned, gazed at me, unspoken words that said to me, 'John, you had best keep your mouth shut.'

Luke left after getting a sharp tongue lashing about respect for others from Mom. Then to me she said, "You think because you are a tall good looking boy, the quarterback on the football team, very popular with the young ladies, that you are something special, well you are not."

Bravely, I interrupted, "I know, I know, no one is better than me, and I am no better than anyone, either. I should treat everyone with respect and kindness."

"Maybe you need a reminder, young man, you know what to do, now get to it."

I knew it was futile to argue, so I headed out to the barnyard, with a shovel, rake and wheelbarrow. Time to shovel cow shit and spread it in her garden. It is very hard to feel special when you are knee deep in cow shit. "God, I cannot wait to get off this farm, I thought, two more years."

After about two hours of working in the garden, sweating profusely, smelling like manure, Mom called out to me, "John, you need to go over to Mary Alice's house, she needs your help."

Mary Alice McKinnon, my mother's friend in the home extension club, or what ever they called it. It was a group of farm wives who met once a month to share food, recipes and what ever domestic things farm wives do.

Mary Alice was a widow, a bit younger than my mother, no children, no family that still lived in southwest Georgia. I liked her, she was a nice woman, a hard worker, kept the farm going after her husband died, plus she was pretty, in fact downright beautiful.

I hopped in the old truck and headed off to Mary Alice's house, which was the next farm over, about two miles. I did not have my driver's license yet, but out in the country everyone was driving by the time they were fourteen or fifteen. Mary Alice was sitting on the porch, having a glass of iced tea.

"Come on up here, Johnny, have a glass of tea, you look parched," she said. Thank you for coming so quickly."

"I appreciate it, Miz McKinnon, I am thirsty. Mom had me working in her garden. I probably don't smell so good, either."

"You are fine, Johnny, come sit a spell, cool off," as she handed a glass of tea to me. Nothing in the world is more refreshing than a cold glass of sweet iced tea.

We sat on the porch, talked about what she needed for me to do, which was nothing big. I could knock it out in a few minutes, then hopefully make it home to see the end of the football game. I hurried out to her barn to begin my tasks.

After completing the work, I knocked on her door, "I'm done, Miz McKinnon, need me to do anything else?

"My, you are a sight! Come inside, go wash up and I will make a sandwich for you, I know you must be hungry. In fact give me those dirty clothes, I will wash them while you shower."

"No ma'am, I'm fine, I'll just go on home. Thank you anyway." My face was red from embarrassment, not from the heat and the sun.

"I won't hear of it, Johnny, now do what I told you, get in the bathroom, take off those filthy clothes and throw them out to me.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

There is a robe in there for you to put on while your clothes are washing and drying." Her tone was demanding and I knew I had better do what she said.

The water in the shower was refreshing, even if the situation was a bit unnerving. As I washed, thinking about how pretty Mary Alice is, I started to chub up a bit. Damn! 'Stop that, little John.' Cold water took care of that.

After putting on the robe, I waddled down to the kitchen feeling very uneasy and exposed, even though I was fully covered. On the table, several sandwiches were on a platter, along with another filled with cookies and a big glass of iced tea.

"I didn't know what kind of sandwich you liked, so I made a few different ones. Pimento Cheese, chicken salad and sliced ham. Take your choice or eat all of them. Do you want milk with your cookies." 

"You really didn't have to go to this trouble, Miz McKinnon."

"No trouble at all, Johnny, I like to take care of my man, well, at least I used to, not much opportunity for me to do that these days. Eat up."

I began to eat the pimento cheese, my favorite. All the time I could see her looking me all up and down. It was disconcerting, but at the same time just a bit exciting. I prayed, "Please God, don't let me get an erection." Epic failure!

I tried, without success, to push it back under the robe, praying Mary Alice did not notice, but she did. "Nice piece of equipment you have there, Johnny, let me see it."

She reached across quickly, ripping the robe open, exposing my whole body. "Holy crap! You are hung like one of your dad's prize bulls."

I was glowing bright red, no need for lights to be on, I lit up the whole room. "Sorry, Miz McKinnon. Are my clothes dry? I stammered. I need to go home."

"Nope, I have't even put them in the dryer yet. I will call your mother to tell her you are going to be late, that I will feed you supper. I have another job for you."

I always considered myself to be a macho man, tough, never cry when I am hurt, but this embarrassment had me near tears. "Um, please Miz McKinnon, I need to go."

"Honey, calm down, nothing is going to happen to you that you don't want. I can see by your reaction, you want me, right?" With that said, she unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was completely naked, right in front of me.

I could not take my eyes off her naked body as she approached me. "Miz McKinnon…"

"Shhh, baby, it is okay," she said as she put her finger to my lips, then leaned in to kiss me. I kissed her back as a horny teenager would, wet and sloppy.

She straddled my sitting body, my cock feeling the silky hair of her pussy. I promptly erupted, cum hitting her pussy, her stomach, mine and my chest. "I am so sorry, Miz McKinnon."

She grabbed my still hard cock and began rubbing it in her slit, kissing me, moaning, then guiding my hard member into her pussy. "This your first time, Johnny?"

I could not speak, but nodded yes. It was my first time.

"Good, Mary Alice is going to teach you how to please a woman. Come with me to my bedroom." she said as she got up off me, took my hand to lead the way.

In the bedroom, she pushed me down on the bed. She stood there gazing at my naked body. "You are one good looking young man. I have been noticing you for a long time now. You remind me of Herman when he was your age, young, good looking, virile."

She lay down beside me and began to kiss my body all over. I was paralyzed, did not know what to do. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Rub them, Johnny, pinch my nipples."

I began doing what she asked, then the male instincts took over, I leaned up, took a nipple in my mouth, sucked and nibbled on it, first one, then the other. She was moaning loudly.

It is funny how you suddenly know what to do. A hand slowly massaged down her body and found her hairy, wet and sticky pussy. I began to rub it, my fingers in her slit. I touched one area, which I later discovered it was her clitoris, she screamed out, "Oh God, oh God!"

I stopped, thinking I had hurt her. "Don't stop, oh God, don't stop, please! It has been so long, too long, keep rubbing me there, Oh God!" Her body was writhing all over the top of mine as I massaged her clit.

She rolled over and spread her legs wide. Instinctively, I raised up, kneeled between her legs and looked at the first real pussy I had ever seen. It was beautiful, juices running out of her, not knowing if it was mine or hers.

"Fuck me John, stick that monster in me, I need it so badly." She guided me into her and began bucking me, wildly. I knew I would not last long and I didn't.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled as I unloaded another huge load, inside her this time. She grabbed my ass, pulling me close, holding me tight, not letting me go.

I collapsed on her body, exhausted. "Wow! That was amazing, I have never cum so hard. Oh my God."

Realization suddenly came to me, I had just fucked my mother's friend. My first fuck and it had to be my mother's friend. Shit! She could obviously see I was distressed, pulled me in for a kiss, stroking my long black hair.

"It's okay, baby. Thank you. I needed that." She went on to explain that I should not feel bad about it, I was not to blame.

I rolled off her, staring at the ceiling. This was not what I expected, not the way I thought I would lose my virginity. At the same time, I was happy it was an experienced woman, not some inexperienced girl from school.

"I had better clean up and head home, Mom will be wondering where I am. I am in enough trouble already." I went on to explain what Mom had always taught me about not being special, etcetera.

"Well, Johnny, your mother is wrong, you are special and don't you forget it. A word of advise, stay humble. Humility will serve you well. Now, go."

Back to the present: 

These thoughts of Mary Alice made me smile. She was the special one. The memories of our many times together were precious. 'Oh, how I wish I could hear your voice right now, you always made me feel so good, always said the right things to me. Rest in peace, dear, dear friend."

Published 
Written by EricRhodes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments