Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Apprentice: A Dental Intern Provides Servitude

"A dominant curvy dentist makes her new apprentice service her every need. She makes his tongue work overtime."

21
3 Comments 3
943 Views 943
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a real story that happened to me in Christchurch, England on my first work experience out of school. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I remember it so vividly like it happened yesterday."

The first day of my work experience at a dental office. I am nervous, of course, but there is something else in the air - a tangible energy that makes my heart race and my palms sweat.

Perhaps it is the anticipation of meeting the attractive dentist who would be my supervisor for the next two weeks. 

Her name is Dr. Emily Robinson. As I take my seat in the waiting room, I can't help but feel a twinge of excitement at the prospect of being in such close quarters with her.

Dr. Emily is tall, with long, flowing auburn hair that cascades down her back. Her figure is voluptuous, and she seems to carry herself with an air of confidence that is both alluring and intimidating. 

She wears a crisp white coat over a black blouse, accentuating her curves in all the right places. Her skin is flawless, and her green eyes sparkle with intelligence as she greets each patient with a warm, reassuring smile.

When she finally turns to me and introduces herself, my heart skips a beat. 

"Hello, Jack. I'm Dr. Emily Robinson. I understand you'll be working with me for the next two weeks. I'm sure you're going to learn a lot. Is there anything you'd like to ask me before we get started?" 

Her voice is soft and melodic, with just a hint of an accent that I can't quite place.

I clear my throat, trying to sound confident. 

"Um, no, I think I'm good. Just tell me what I need to do." 

She smiles reassuringly, her emerald eyes crinkling at the corners. 

"Well, first off, you'll want to familiarise yourself with the equipment in the back. Then, you'll help me prepare the room for patients, sterilise instruments, and assist me as needed during procedures. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions."

As I follow her into the back room, I can't help but feel a mixture of awe and nervousness. The room is filled with an array of high-tech equipment that I had only seen in movies. 

Dr. Emily expertly navigates between the chairs, cabinets, and countertops, her movements fluid and confident. She seems to know exactly where everything is, and how to use it.

I watch in fascination as she begins prepping a room for a patient. She uses a small brush to clean the countertops, paying special attention to the corners and crevices

Then, she sanitises the chair and trays, making sure that everything is spotless. Next, she checks the equipment, ensuring that it was all functioning properly. 

Throughout this process, she maintains a calm and reassuring demeanour, always with a smile on her face.

Towards the end of the day, she asks me how my teeth were feeling. I tell her that I'd been meaning to get them checked out, but hadn't had the time or money to do so.

"That's too bad," she says, her voice tinged with concern. 

"Your teeth are an important part of your health. If you're ever interested in a free examination, just let me know.”

“As for now, though, why don't you take a short break? It's getting late, and I need to close up shop anyway. You can help me by washing your hands and putting away any of the equipment you've been using." 

I nod, feeling grateful for her understanding and generosity.

I can't help but steal glances at her as she moves around the room, gathering her things. Her movements are so graceful and confident. 

She tells me to sit in the dental chair and start examining my mouth.

"Okay, Jack. Just open wide." 

Her voice is soft and soothing, making me feel instantly at ease. I do as she asked, and she begins her examination, gently prodding and poking around in my mouth. 

All of a sudden, I feel her brush up against me with her thigh. At first, I think it's just to get a better position, but she keeps making body contact.

Her touch is light and yet firm, and as she moves closer I can feel the heat emanating from her body. It's almost intoxicating. 

I start getting hard as she continues. Really nervous that she is going to see it.

Her movements become more confident and purposeful, almost sensual, as she feels around my mouth. 

I try to focus on her voice, the way it smooths over my anxieties like honey. She brushes against me again, this time with her hip, and I feel a sharp twinge in my groin.

I can't believe I'm getting turned on by this. It's ridiculous. I should be paying attention to what she's doing, not getting aroused. 

But I can't help it. Her touch is so... intimate. So warm. So inviting. She pauses and notices my erection making a tent in my trousers. She smiles and covers it with the bib.

Then she moves behind me and from above my head she examines my lower jaw.

Her breath is warm on my neck and I can feel her breasts pressing against my head as she leans in closer. 

It's becoming increasingly difficult to focus on anything other than her body and the sensations she's causing. The gentle pressure of her chest against my back feels so good.

My erection feels like it will break out of my trousers.

"Jack," she says, "your teeth are in excellent condition. You've obviously been taking good care of them. Your lips need taking care of though.”

When the assistant leaves the room, she puts some vaseline on my lips and rubs it round in circles for a while.

It's such a simple gesture, but it feels so intimate. Her fingers linger on my lips for a moment longer than necessary, as if she's leaving a part of herself behind. I can't help but wonder, is she actually flirting with me or am I imagining this whole thing...

As she steps back around to face me, I catch a glimpse of the amused glint in her eye. She winks at me, and for a split second I feel like the room has tilted on its axis.

It's a playful, teasing wink, and it does things to my insides that I can't quite explain. Her touch lingers on my lips, and I can feel the warmth of her body even though she's no longer pressed against me.

"Well, Jack, it's getting late. I'm going to have to send you on your way. But before I do, I just want to say that you have very nice lips. They're well taken care of, and I'm sure they'll serve you well." 

Her words are soft and gentle, but there's an undercurrent of flirtation that I can't help but pick up on. I'm not sure how to react, so I just nod and smile sheepishly.


A few days later we are working together again.

"Good morning, Jack," she says, smiling brightly as she enters the room. 

"I hope you're having a great day." 

Her voice is like honey, smooth and sweet, and it sends a shiver down my spine.

I can't help but glance at her once more, taking in the way her curves are emphasised by her conservative work attire. 

It's not that she's trying to be sexy; she's just naturally alluring. Her figure is perfect, her posture impeccable. Even the way she walks seems to say "I'm confident and in control."

As she approaches my desk, I steel myself for whatever task she might have in store for me today. But when she leans over, smiling warmly, I realise that my mind was wandering a bit too far off-course. 

Her scent fills my nostrils, a delicate floral fragrance that is both subtle and enticing. She bends over right in front of me to reach something on the bottom shelf of the office. 

Was she doing it on purpose so I watched her gorgeous ass press against her skirt? I stare, and can not look away. She catches me looking and smiles.

"Good morning, Jack," she says again, her voice low and soft. "I hope you're well." 

Her hair falls across her face as she tilts her head, revealing the slightest hint of a blush. It's as if she knows what I was thinking about when I saw her bending over earlier.

I feel a flutter in my stomach, a mixture of anticipation and nervousness. I try to focus on what she's saying, but it's difficult with her so close. 

"I trust you'll do a great job today, Jack," she says, her voice low and sultry.

"And if you need any help or guidance, don't hesitate to ask." 

Her hand rests on my shoulder for a moment longer than necessary, her touch sending a wave of heat through my body.

As she pulls away, I can't help but notice the mischievous glint in her eye. She's definitely flirting with me, but in such a subtle way that it's almost like a game. 

I feel both excited and nervous, like I'm on the edge of something new and unexpected.

The rest of the day passes by in a blur of work-related tasks. Emily is always there, watching me, her gaze lingering on my lips longer than necessary. 

I catch her smiling to herself on occasion, as if she's remembering something private. It only serves to heighten the tension between us, making every moment feel charged with electricity.

As the sun begins to set, she finally asks me to join her in her office. My heart races as I follow her down the hallway, my mind spinning with possibilities. 

When we enter the room, she closes the door behind us, locking us in together.

She walks around her desk, moving with a confidence that is both alluring and intimidating. She takes a seat, crossing her legs and folding her hands on the desk. 

Her eyes meet mine, unwavering, as she speaks.

"Jack," she begins, her voice soft and steady. 

"I want to be honest with you about something." 

She pauses, taking a deep breath. 

"I have a... fetish. Your lips...I enjoy dominating during... certain intimate moments." 

Her cheeks flush slightly, but she maintains eye contact.

 "I've noticed that you're looking at me all the time, and... well, I thought maybe you'd be interested."

My heart races as I process her words. Dominating? Younger men? Intimate moments? Emily? 

It's like a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. 

On one hand, I'm flattered and aroused by her confession. On the other, I'm unsure if this is something I should be involved in. After all, she's my boss.

But the look in her eyes, the way she's leaning forward on her desk, makes it clear that she's serious. And despite my reservations, I can't deny the intense desire that surges through me at the thought of pleasuring her in this way.

I swallow hard, feeling a mixture of excitement and fear. 

"I'm not sure if that's appropriate, Emily. You're my boss..."

She laughs softly, her eyes never leaving mine. 

"Yes, Jack, I am your boss. But you're an adult, and so am I. We both know the power dynamics here. And I think we both know that there's more to this than just our professional relationship." 

Her voice drops to a husky murmur, and she leans forward, resting her elbows on the desk. 

"I want you to be honest with me. Do you find this idea... appealing?"

I hesitate and ask: "What are you proposing?"

She smiles, running her fingers through her hair. 

"I'm proposing that we explore this side of our relationship, Jack. I want you to pleasure me in the way that I desire. And I want you to know that I'm willing to reward you for it." 

Her eyes flick down to my lips, and I can feel myself growing hard beneath my clothes.

The air between us seems charged with anticipation as she leans back in her chair, stretching out her long legs and crossing them at the ankles. 

"I want you to come over here," she says, patting the space between her thighs. "And show me what you can do."

I hesitantly step forward, my heart racing as I kneel before her. She guides my hands to her hips, and I feel the warmth of her skin against my fingers. 

As I slide them up her body, she arches her back, revealing the lacy black bra she's wearing beneath her blouse. I can't help but be amazed by her confidence and allure.

She says, "From now on you do exactly as I say and when I say it. Understood?"

I nod, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness coursing through me.

Emily leans back in her chair, revealing more of her cleavage as she does so. 

"Very good," she purred. "Now, never touch me with anything other than those lips. Got it?"

I nod eagerly, feeling my heart race as I stare at her perfect breasts. Her bra is black, lacy, and sexy as hell.

Emily smirks, knowing that I'm completely entranced by her body. 

"That's it, Jack," she says, her voice low and sultry. 

"You can start by kissing my inner thigh." She parts her legs slightly, revealing the smooth, soft skin of her inner thigh.

I close my eyes, taking in her scent as I press my lips against her warm skin, feeling the muscles beneath her skin tense and relax.

"Show me your lips."

Emily parts her legs further, reaches down into her pussy down her skirt and slowly fingers herself whilst looking at my lips. Then she pulled her fingers out and smeared her wetness on my lips.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

I taste her, letting the flavour fill my mouth as I look up at her. She's watching me intently, her breath coming faster now. As she rubs the outside of my lips she says. 

"That's it, Jack," she says, her voice a husky whisper. "Taste me."

Her skin is so soft against my lips, and I can't help but want more. I close my eyes, inhaling her scent as I press my lips harder against her, sucking gently. 

Her fingers dance along my jaw, guiding me, urging me on. I can feel her heat spreading through my body.

"Get on your knees Jack. Now! "

I quickly comply, kneeling in front of her. I can see up her skirt. She's already wet from where she fingered herself earlier. 

"Take my panties off."

Her lacy black panties are damp, and I can see that she's aroused. I slide them down her legs slowly, revealing her perfectly shaved pussy. It's pink and wet, and the musky scent fills the air. 

Emily spreads her legs wider, giving me better access. 

"Now, show me what you've got, Jack." Her voice is a husky whisper, full of desire.

I hesitate for a moment, feeling the weight of her gaze on my face. Then, I lean forward, pressing my lips against her pussy. 

The taste of her is intoxicating, sweet and salty all at once. I part my lips, taking her in deeper, feeling the soft, wet folds of her skin against my tongue.

Emily moans, arching her back as I begin to move my head, sucking and licking with abandon. Her fingers are tangled in my hair, guiding my movements. 

She's so wet, and the musky scent fills the air, driving me wild. I can feel the heat radiating from her body, and I'm overcome with the need to please her.

I continue to feast on her pussy. She gasps, her hips bucking against my face. I can taste her desire, it's overwhelming and addicting.

Her fingers dig into my scalp, urging me deeper. 

"That's it, Jack," she whispers, her voice shaky with need. 

"You're doing so good."

I press my tongue harder against her, feeling the small bud of her clit. I circle it with my tongue, sucking gently as she gasps. Her hips buck violently, her fingers digging into my shoulder blades.

"Yes, Jack," she moans. 

"That's it. Suck on my clit." 

I focus all of my attention on her, my tongue moving in time with her breath. She tastes so good, and I can feel the heat building inside of me. I part my lips, sucking harder.

Emily cries out, arching her back as her orgasm washes over her. 

Her pussy pulses around my face, and I can taste the saltiness of her release. I continue to lap at her, relishing in the taste of her.

"We are just getting started Jack." 

"I am nowhere near finished with you yet..."

She pulls me up, kisses me roughly. I taste her, salty and sweet, on my lips. She breaks the kiss, looking at me with a mixture of desire and possession. 

"You did that so well, I'm not sure I can ever let you have me any other way."

Emily stands up, walking around me slowly. The sight of her body sends a shiver down my spine. She comes to a stop behind me, her hands on my shoulders. 

"Get on your hands and knees."

I comply, feeling her breath against my ear as she leans in. 

"You've made me so wet, Jack. I want your tongue inside me." 

She guides my head up, and I feel her wetness against my lips. 

"Suck on my breasts, and then I will fuck your face."

I suck on her hard nipple, feeling it grow firm in my mouth. She gasps, arching her back, and I take the other nipple into my mouth, sucking gently. She tastes so good, and I can feel her hands on my hair, guiding me.

"Get on the floor and lay on your back. Now"!

I do as she commands, feeling the coolness of the hardwood beneath me. Emily straddles me, her full breasts pressed against my face. 

She grinds her hips against my erection, moaning softly. Her hair cascades down around us like a waterfall, obscuring our features from view.

She leans forward, her breasts brushing against my lips. 

"Suck on my nipples," she whispers. 

I open my mouth, taking one hardened peak into my mouth, rolling it between my tongue and lips. The other nipple is soon joined by the first, and I suckle hungrily, feeling the warmth of her skin against my tongue.

Emily begins to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her wetness against my erection. The friction is exquisite, sending waves of pleasure through my body. 

She watches me intently, her gaze never wavering as she feels the heat building between us.

"I'm not interested in your cock, which I can see is very hard right now. But only your mouth. Are you enjoying this Jack?"

I nod in response, unable to tear my eyes away from her.

She grins, her lips curling into a wicked smile. 

"Good." 

And then she does something I wasn't expecting. With a swift motion, she lowers herself down onto my face, her wetness engulfing my mouth once more. 

She begins to ride my face, her hips moving in a fluid motion that's both hypnotic and erotic. I can feel the muscles in my neck straining as I struggle to support her weight.

Emily's breath comes in ragged gasps, her body tensing with each thrust. I've never experienced anything like this before, being so completely dominated. And loved it.

Her skin glistens with a sheen of sweat as she rides me, her weight pressing down on my chest. She leans forward, her breasts swaying inches from my face, and I can feel the heat of her body radiating onto my lips. The scent of her arousal fills my nose.

Emily's movements grow more frenzied, her hips snapping against my mouth in rhythm. She moans loudly, her voice echoing in the room. 

I can feel my own climax building, my cock straining against my pants, desperate for release.

Her pussy is like a wet, hot mouth sucking on my face, her muscles gripping and releasing me in perfect sync. 

I try to focus on the taste of her, the salty sweetness that fills my mouth, but my senses are overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment.

She rocks her hips harder. Her scent fills my nostrils, driving me wild. I can feel the heat of her body against my skin, her wetness coating my lips and tongue. 

Her thighs tremble as she comes closer and closer to the edge, her moans growing louder and more desperate.

My lips, nose, chin and even forehead is covered in her juices.

Her scent, her taste, her wetness... all of it is consuming me. I can feel her weight on my chest, her hips grinding against my face, and her breath hot against my ear. 

Emily's moans fill the room, echoing off the walls and vibrating through my entire body.

She is riding my whole face, swiping her wet pussy across from my forehead to my chin and back again.

Her thighs are trembling as she nears her peak, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. The muscles in my neck ache from supporting her weight, but I don't want her to stop.

I want to feel her on me, taste her, be consumed by her. She grabs my head with both hands.

"Fuck yeah," she groans, her hips bucking wildly against my face. 

The sensation of her wet heat sliding over my skin is almost too much to bear. 

I can feel the warmth of her body, the firmness of her muscles, the softness of her breasts. Everything about her is intoxicating.

Emily's orgasm builds, and with one final, desperate thrust, she releases her sweet nectar onto my face. 

Her pussy pulses around my mouth and nose, the hot liquid filling my mouth, running down my chin, dripping onto my neck. 

Her body quivers with the intensity of her climax, and I can feel her muscles clench and release around my face as she continues to squirt.

I savour every drop, relishing in the taste of her on my tongue. The flavour is unlike anything I've ever experienced before, salty and sweet, and so uniquely hers. 

Her juices drip down my chin, trailing a path over my neck and collarbone, leaving a sticky wetness in their wake. I can feel the warmth of her body as it seeps into my skin, as if she's branding me with her essence. Slowly she keeps moving on my face.

Her breath comes out in ragged gasps, her chest rising and falling heavily as she tries to catch her breath. She lies motionless for a moment, her weight still pressing down on my face and chest. I can feel the dampness of her skin against mine, and the musky scent that lingers in the air.

Emily's body begins to relax, but her hips still move slowly, teasingly, against my mouth. 

Her pussy feels warm and wet, and I can't help but inhale the sweet, musky aroma that fills the room.

"You don't think I'm finished with you yet do you?

Emily says confidently. She lifts her hips, pushing her wet folds back towards my face. 

Her fingers slide back between her legs, two fingers this time, sliding easily into her slick, warm heat. Her body tensing as she begins to thrust them in and out of herself. Her hips move in perfect synchrony.

Her moans fill the room, each one deeper than the last, as her fingers find a rhythm that matches the movement of her hips. Her breasts bounce with each thrust, the nipples hard and aching. Her scent fills my nostrils, driving me wild. 

I can feel the strength in her legs, the power she has over my own body, as she takes control of this moment.

Her breath comes in ragged gasps, her body tense and quivering. Her wet pussy dripping its juices on me, coating me in her essence. With every thrust of her hips, she pushes deeper, driving her fingers further inside. 

Her muscles flex and relax, her skin flushed with colour. I can feel the heat emanating from her core, radiating outward in waves.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!!!"

Emily moans, her voice husky and desperate. She pulls her fingers out of her pussy, and firmly and aggressively grabs my head.

"I'm gonna cum on your face, Jack!"

Her voice is a mixture of command and desperation, and it sends a shiver down my spine. Her fingers clap my head firmly as she pushes herself hard against my mouth. 

The wet heat of her pussy slides over my lips and tongue, the taste of her intensifying with each thrust.

"Do you like it when I ride your face like that?" She asks.

I try to respond but I can't get a word out past the wet, hot flesh pressed against my lips. Emily's fingers claw at my hair, urging me to go deeper, harder. 

Her hips undulate, her body moving in perfect rhythm as she rides my face making a series of squelching noises.

Her muscles tense and release, her skin flushes with colour, and her juices flow unrestrained. 

It's as if she's pouring her entire being into me, her essence becoming one with mine. I feel her climax building, a wave of heat and wetness washing over my face, and I know there's no stopping it now.

Her hips buck violently, her fingers digging into my hair as she pushes herself harder against my lips. I can feel the heat emanating from her core, the force of her orgasm as she lets go, letting herself be completely overtaken by pleasure. 

Her moans fill the air, each one deeper and more primal than the last, as her body shudders and convulses on top of mine.

Her juices spray everywhere, but she keeps going.

Emily's orgasm seems to go on forever, her pussy contracting and releasing in a powerful rhythm that sends waves of hot liquid coursing over my face. 

Her fingers tighten in my hair, urging me to take every last drop of her essence as she rides out the peak of pleasure.

Her hips buck and grind, her breath coming in ragged gasps, her body quivering with the force of her release.

Her skin is flushed, her nipples hard and aching, her muscles taut and relaxed in turn. She collapses forward, her weight coming down on top of me, her breath hot and ragged in my ear. 

For a moment, there's silence, save for the sound of our heavy breathing and the slick, wet noises her body continues to make.

Emily rolls to the side, pulling me along with her. She propped up on one elbow, looking down at me, her eyes still glazed with pleasure. 

"That was... intense," she pants, running a hand through her sweaty hair.

I smile up at her, feeling a warmth spread through my chest. 

"Yeah, it was," I agree, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm. 

"I've never had anyone ride my face like that before."

Emily chuckles, her breath still ragged.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she says, trailing a finger down my chest. 

"Because I think I might be addicted." 

"Now clean this up and I'll see you tomorrow."

Published 
Written by Pleasure_Pulse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments