Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part TWO, Stepping Out

"This Thai massage recipient was my dream come true"

6
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"My pleasure is in giving. But sometimes my erotic massage recipient gives back as much as she gets. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This one was a giver and taker!"

The warm-up very satisfactorily complete, my massage recipient was ready for the hot oil treatment. I too was ready; after all, I do receive great pleasure from giving pleasure.

 

I dipped my hands into the slow cooker of hot coconut oil. It was slippery and soothing. I probably anticipated my first oil touch to her body just about as much as Nuny did. First I rubbed the oil onto her back, down over the sides of her chest at which point her body rose slightly. I took this as my cue to massage the oil onto her breasts. I did, she moaned, my loins stirred. We were definitely on the same page.

 

Frequently dipping for more oil, I greased her up like a New Year's turkey. From her breasts, still raised off the table, my hands and fingers travelled down her rib cage to her stomach. My fingers danced, her butt gyrated a bit; it too was eager for attention. But before I touched her cute little butt again, I wanted to make sure she was excited to the max. I set up a rhythm of massaging her stomach, rib cage and breasts. I could feel her womanly excitement rising. I too could feel myself rising. But first and foremost, this was about her pleasure!

 

I gently pressed Nuny’s body back to the table. My hands scooped up an extra amount of hot oil as my mind anticipated her reaction to my butt ministrations. I placed each oil-soaked hand on her butt; the fingers of my right hand danced north and south in her butt crack grazing her anus. First my right hand, then my left. From this position, I was not able to reach her sweet little pussy but that was fine. I had confidence that that part of her anatomy was preparing itself for the touch that was to come later.

 

My hands moved to the top of her butt and slithered down towards the table. I gave a gentle lift and her butt rose, allowing my fingers to explore her pubic area and the uppermost regions of her pussy. Her butt rose quite high in eagerness (I had to restrain myself from repositioning and plunging my face right into her pussy). As she rose, she seemed to move forward on the massage table pressing the top of her head hard into my manhood. By now, it was as excited as she was. I had silently repositioned my turgid penis so that it was standing straight up, my little head pointing towards my big head.

 

This girl was full of delightful surprises, exciting surprises! I felt Nuny’s hands eagerly grasp the sides of my hips. They pulled at my shorts in a downward direction. I pulled back a bit to send her the message that we weren’t going there, yet. But her hands were eager and travelled over my very sensitive butt and back to my sides. In one deft move, she had my shorts down so that my rock-hard penis was now protruding above my briefs. I glanced down to note it was oozing precum, just as I suspected Nuny’s pussy was oozing Mother Nature's lubrication. But this was a massage session, not a fuck session, yet.

 

I moved to the side of the table and resumed my ministrations to her oh-so-sensitive butt crack. My fingers slithered up and down her tight little crack and lightly over her anus. My hands gently commanded each leg to spread a bit giving me greater access to her wanton pussy. In this position, with her legs spread, I massaged the hot oil onto her outer regions. Her pussy lips were swollen and seemed to match the temperature of the oil. In long strokes, I massaged up and down her outer lips, not yet penetrating her with an eager finger. Her butt was raised, her little body twisted a bit to give my fingers and hands best access. Despite the slipperiness of the oil, she was now double lubricated as I could tell that her own womanly juices were oozing abundantly.

AlexandraZaryanova
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexandraZaryanova

 

Nuny was moaning and groaning. I felt that she was nearing an orgasm, what I hoped would be her first orgasm of many. This was fast but then I have always believed that quality foreplay is the mother of all good orgasms.

 

My fingers danced lightly over her clit; she shuddered each time contact was made. She repositioned her body slightly. I felt her warm arm on my hip, her fingers inside of my briefs to my oh-so-sensitive butt.

 

I felt a tug and my underwear was suddenly at my knees. While I was not quite ready to advance to this stage, I let her drop them to the floor. Hell, I am a man. At this point, I removed my T-shirt as well. While my hands were over my head, I jolted as Nuny took me into her warm, wet mouth, shallow at first, chewing on my swollen head and then she took me as deep as she could in this position. My hands caressed her butt, my fingers penetrated her very tight but well-lubricated pussy. Her mouth closed tight on my dick, her pussy channel squeezed tight on my fingers. Both her hips and head were moving in a rhythm completely lost in giving and receiving pleasure. OMG, this girl was a dream come true on my massage table. We were both lost in this moment of passion. But (or maybe I should say butt), I had a service to do; my pleasure is in the giving (memories of the session make for a great erection when I must administer my “natural” sleeping pill at bedtime).

 

As a rule, my staying power is quite substantial. However, what with the response I was getting from Nuny and the awesome, unexpected head she was so willingly giving, I felt unusually close to a cum-filled explosion. With unusual discipline, I pulled back, my dick glistening with her saliva and as hard as wood. Instead, I inserted a pussy-juice-soaked finger into her mouth which she sucked on as eagerly as she had sucked on my dick. My fingers played diligently in her vagina, all the while being egged on by the aggressive sucking of my finger. This became our silent communication and I knew that she was fast approaching orgasm. “Explode girl, please explode.”

 

And explode she did! I maintained two fingers in her hungry pussy and my thumb in contact with her clit as together we rode out her first orgasm. Fingers silent, her body relaxed on the table, I stayed in position but ceased any finger stimulation. Her hand that had been skillfully playing with my dick slowed its motion but maintained a nice stroke. We stayed like this for a few minutes while her breathing and heart rhythm returned to normal. When I saw her wet her lips and move her head towards my groin, I knew she was ready to continue our ride. Instead, I pulled back; she made a cute little baby sound like I had just taken away her pacifier.

 

I once again moved between her feet, ready now to raise the excitement level (and her butt) and to plunge my face and tongue into her sopping wet pussy when the time was right. That time would come soon.

 

To be continued .......

 

 

Published 
Written by neeray
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments