Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Popeye My Sailor Man

"Semen from my Seaman"

27
14 Comments 14
1.1k Views 1.1k
654 words 654 words

Author's Notes

"Just a little fantasy for my favourite Sailor. My first time writing anything on here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please send any feedback, it will be gratefully received."

I'm so nervous, we've talked online, texted and video called, but never met until now. I've flown halfway around the world to meet you. Your ship has docked and unloaded it's cargo and you're on your way to me.

So I can be ready and waiting for you exactly as we discussed, I have left your key at reception in the hotel.

I'm showered, shaved and ready for you, my lusty seaman. My pussy is wet and glistening, I am so turned on waiting for you to arrive.

As we agreed I'm in my sexy lingerie, blindfolded and lying on the bed, waiting for you. I hear the door open, and my pussy throbs knowing we're in the same room at last.

I hear your sharp intake of breath as you lay your eyes on me for the first time. I hear your clothes being removed, and feel the bed dip as you kneel between my thighs. You breathe in deeply and you can smell my arousal.

You run your hands up my legs, not touching my pussy and up my body to my breasts and straight to my nipples, they're so hard for you, you lean forward and lick, suck and bite them one by one. I'm moaning at how good it feels to have you touching me and your hot, wet mouth touching my body at last.

You lick, suck and kiss your way back to my pussy. You can see how wet I am, as my lips are slightly open. You lean down and swipe your tongue through them gathering as much of my juices as you can. You swallow and all I hear is your soft moan of enjoyment.

You start licking and sucking on my pussy lips, pushing your tongue into my my hot, wet hole. You rub my clit with your thumb and it's not long before I start orgasming. Moaning but not saying any words. We decided on no talking for our first coupling. You thrust your tongue deep into my pussy as it clenches around it as my juices flow out. You lean up my body and kiss me, pushing your tongue into my mouth, opening it so I can taste myself as my juices drip off of your tongue.

NicoleMiers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleMiers

You start to rub your big hard cock between my pussy lips to lube it up before thrusting into my hot, wet, tight pussy, balls deep, one thrust. I scream at the intrusion but it is in pleasure not pain, you pull almost fully out then thrust in again but more slowly this time, over and over building up speed. You feel so good inside me, like we are made to be together. I move my hips in time with your thrusts, rubbing my clit against your pelvic bone.

My breathing is rapid and you can tell I am near to orgasming again. You thrust your wonderfully hard cock deeper and deeper, matching my rhythm. With one final thrust, your cock erupts shooting your hot sticky semen inside my waiting pussy. It coats the inside of my pussy, and as I feel your semen spurting and hitting my cervix, I start to orgasm. My pussy grips your cock and I gush all over you, there's so much it's running down your balls. You make small thrusting movements as the last of your seed spills into my pussy.

You collapse next to me, your cock slipping out of my very well filled pussy. I can feel your semen oozing out slowly, but I'm too worn out to move. You move so you are propped up and you gently remove my blindfold, and once I can see clearly we look at each other, smile and kiss softly.

"Hello my darling,” you say to me, “how wonderful to finally meet you.”

"Hello my darling, Popeye,” I whisper to you, “how wonderful to finally meet you too.”

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Calibigirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments