Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So Many First Times

"When Sadie's stepbrother came to town, we were all satisfied by each other"

27
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story has had a long gestation period but eventually I decided to stop tweaking it. I can't believe that it's been so long since I published my last story but I hope I've not lost the touch"

I woke to see Sadie’s bare olive-brown back walking out of the door. It shone in the moonlight. I thought she was on her way to the bathroom.

When I woke again, sometime later, the bed was still empty. I then remembered that her stepbrother, Jack, had come for the weekend for a conference and, of course, he stayed with us. His flight had been delayed so it was late when he arrived. Time for him to take a shower, a quick drink, and a catch-up, and then to bed. I’d only been with Sadie for nine months, and this was the first time I’d met him. 

I could hear noises from the other bedroom so I went to take a look. Slowly, I opened the door. As I thought, they were revisiting old times. In the low light from the bedside table lamp, I saw Sadie sitting on top of Jack bouncing up and down facing me in the reverse cowgirl position – her favorite. She spied me but he couldn’t see me. I raised my finger to my lips to shush her and let her carry on whilst I watched and listened. Her breasts were shaking. Her pussy was slurping. Her hand was between her legs rubbing. She was making low moaning noises. Jack had his hands on her hips and was whispering, ‘Yes, yes, Squeeze me, please.’

I knew what he meant - what he wanted. Sadie had this amazing trick with her vagina. Her muscle would grip my cock hard and could relax and pulsate it - just like her hand. We called it the cunt clench. Jack obviously had experienced this before and was asking for it again.

'Oh fuck - yes - oh fuck!' 

I was hard and slowly stroked myself. I’d never seen Sadie with another man so this was erotic, to say the least. In fact, I’d not seen any live fucking since uni.

I decided to leave them to it; after all, it was their first fuck for a year.

oOo

Jack’s mother had died tragically when he was in his teens; Sadie’s father had run off with another man(!) and divorced her mother. Both families belonged to the same nudist club so it was natural for the two single parents to hitch up and eventually marry.

Soon after Sadie moved in with me, she’d told me all about her unconventional upbringing; about how their parents walked around naked in the house and so did she and Jack. Sadie and I now did this all the time especially as our apartment wasn’t overlooked except from the next block. We had floor-to-ceiling windows with curtains that were rarely closed. Sadie thought there might be a pervert with a telescope who got off on the view – so what? She called this unknown ‘Pervie Pete’.

Back to Sadie’s earlier life. She told me how health, relationships, and sex were openly discussed by the family. She confessed how she and Jack had become very close and attracted to each other; how they’d spurned teenage advances from others and vowed to save themselves for one another. Jack was six months older but at her 18th birthday party they’d crept upstairs and fucked for the very first time and each taken their virginities. After that, they grabbed every secret opportunity, especially the first weekend they were left alone.

They suspected that their parents were into swinging and swapping. On a few occasions, they nearly got caught, when they thought it was safe, but Ma or Pa had returned unexpectedly.

Eventually, Jack went to college and got a good job out West; she stayed on the East coast. So, meeting up became infrequent such as Thanksgivings, Christmases and special birthdays. They’d have to sneak into one another’s bedrooms in the middle of the night and be as quiet as possible. Careful not to wake their parents.

oOo

When we knew that Jack was coming to stay for the weekend, I talked with Sadie about sex with Jack and what would happen. One scenario would be that she and Jack would abstain completely. Sadie didn’t like that. It wouldn’t be fair. After all, Jack had a longstanding partner back home and we were in a good, loving and strong relationship. It wouldn’t be cheating especially as it would be all above board. She said there was no reason for me to get jealous. I suggested, to avoid any embarrassment that I could move out or she could just move into his bedroom for the weekend – but we agreed both options would be stupid. Sadie wanted both him and me. She said she’d make sure I wasn’t left out and could maybe join in if I wanted to. So, we left it at that – we’d see how things developed.

oOo

I’d been stroking myself for about ten minutes when Sadie came back to our bed.

“Did you like what you saw? You weren’t jealous?”

“Of course not. It was very sexy watching you. Did you like me looking?”

“You bet. It made it extra special and I’ve now got a pussy full of cum. I’m sure there’s room for more if you fancy sloppy seconds.”

How could I refuse? She climbed on top and lowered her wetness onto my stiff cock and used her cunt clench. It only took a few ups and downs for me to empty into her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, by the time I got up, Jack had long gone to his conference. Sadie had just come back from grocery shopping. Her planned meal this evening was a starter of small calamari tubes with asparagus inserted in, with a creamy sauce. That conjured up a very suggestive image. This was to be followed by coq-au-vin. Another suggestively-named dish. I asked her why she’d bought bananas as I didn’t like them and she rarely ate them. “A special treat for Jack” was the enigmatic reply.

We prepared the meal, naked as usual, although Sadie wore a very small black, frilly French maid’s apron when cooking. We talked about last night. Sadie had a permanent smile on her face. She said what a wonderful time she’d had with her two favorite men on the same night. I didn’t like to ask for details or comparisons about which one she preferred in case I didn’t like the answer.

As she stood facing the sink, her bare ass cheeks looked very inviting, so I nudged up against them. “Oh, Master,” she said in pretend French accent. “You are naughty, Monsieur. You mustn’t do that to your maidservant”.

“Master Jack would do it, wouldn’t he?”

“Mais oui, but he shouldn’t do.”

“Does he stroke your cheeks like this?” I pulled her hips towards me. “Does he tell you to bend over and to open your legs?”

“Yes, Monsieur.”

The sight of her in this position is beautiful. I could see her ass cheeks, her open legs, her asshole, her pussy lips, her slit, her open cunt. It was a view inviting so much – to stroke – to tongue – to kiss – to probe - to fuck. I’d often taken pictures of her like this and jerked off to them when she wasn’t there. With her permission, I’d also posted some online for our Lush friends to see.

“Does he put his hands and fingers there?” I slid my fingers down her crack and found her slit, but she’d already beaten me to it. One finger was stroking her glistening clit and two others were holding her pussy lips apart. Mine joined them.

“Oh, oui,” she whispered. “He touches all my naughty places, just like you.”

I playfully slapped her cheeks and then her pussy. She twitched, so I did it a few more times.

“Oh, Monsieur, I like that. A little harder, please? I should be punished for what I let Monsieur Jack do.” I gave her another, harder slap and she moaned her pleasure. There were pink patches appearing

My hard-on would have made Priapus proud. I was rock solid. I touched between her legs and felt her juices on my fingers, so I nudged my cock closer into her cunt lips – and then she thrust quickly backwards taking me in so fast and easily. Her hands reached back underneath and held my balls – pulling me all the way in and trying to keep me there. She arched her back upwards as I thrust hard but slow. My hands could now reach under her maid’s outfit to squeeze her tits and pinch her hard nipples as I kissed her neck. It didn’t take long before she juddered and climaxed – and then I came quickly inside. We stopped still for a moment or two and then separated.

“Thank you, Monsieur Mike, for my second morning fuck,” she said with a smile and a kiss.

“Second?” I asked. She didn’t answer, just faced me with a smile then sunk to her knees and took me in her mouth. I couldn’t quite get my full erection back but it still felt amazing. She is so, so good at blowing.

“I’d better do some cleaning now,” she laughed and disappeared towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack arrived back after 6, took a shower, and joined us for drinks. Sadie had decided that, as it was a special occasion, we were to dress for dinner. Now in a family where nudity was the norm ‘dressing for dinner’ meant me wearing only a bowtie. We do this most Saturdays when we eat in. Jack also knew what to do and was pleased with the suggestion – ‘Just like old times’. Sadie was wearing jewels – some nipple ornaments on her pendulous breasts - and, in the kitchen, her little maid’s apron.

We soon relaxed after a few drinks, even though it felt strange having a meal with another man opposite – naked but for a bowtie - someone who had been fucking my girl longer than I had. It was disconcerting also that I could see Jack’s dick through the glass table top – and he could probably see mine. He looked hard and I was starting to grow at the prospect of what might come later - me watching them in action again – and who knows – another sloppy seconds, perhaps.

During the gorgeous meal, we talked about their family, his work, his partner and living on the West coast. I got the subject onto their relationship and whether anyone knew about them - stepbrother and stepsister - screwing each other.

Sadie said, “No, but Connie nearly did until Jack turned me into a lesbian!”

“What? You, a lesbian? Tell me more,” I said, but Sadie ignored me disappearing into the kitchen saying, “I’ll tell you later. Now, who’s for dessert? You two guys talk amongst yourselves whilst I sort things out. I’ll give you a shout when I want you.”

We both admired her long dark hair and the beautiful globes of her ass as she left the room. We smiled at each other. No need to say anything. We both new she was so good to fuck.

Jack refused to expand on the lesbian statement, so we talked instead about his girlfriend, football and things. All the time we could hear clattering noises of pots and pans coming from the kitchen.

“Do want to come and get it?” Sadie called.

When we went in, she was lying stark naked on her back on the kitchen table. Naked except for a peeled banana pointing upwards from between her open legs with foam cream around it - her knees were in the air. On her tits was more cream and two large, ripe red strawberries. How she’d managed to get like this I don’t know. We didn’t stop to ask.

“I thought you’d like fruit and cream for dessert.”

I knew which end was mine. I didn’t like bananas. That was Jack’s treat.

“You remembered,” he said.

I went for her white-topped strawberry globes, slowly spreading cream around her breasts as I licked. I bit the strawberries and then lightly nibbled on her dark pointed nipples and nipple rings.

“Let me suck your cock,” she whispered as she bent her neck back over the end of the table. In her hand was more whipped cream which she smothered on me, along with some crushed walnuts which she sprinkled on me. Then she took me in her mouth and sucked. Sucked liked nobody else can. The feeling of the cream and the crushed nuts was amazing She always was good with her lips and tongue. It was even better with the cream and the added friction of the nuts. I don't know why we'd not done this before.

In this position she could almost but not quite deep-throat me. Her hands behind my back pulled me into her. Her tongue worked on my shaft and knob head. She was literally eating me. My cock was aching with pleasure

I could see what Jack was doing. His mouth was sucking on the banana and was moving it up and down – in and out of Sadie’s cream-covered pussy. He held her legs straight up and open. She was making small appreciative noises which were vibrating through her mouth onto my cock. He took the banana out and started eating it – the end that had Sadie’s juices on, mixed with cream. Now that must have been one heavenly dessert for him.

When the fruit and most of the cream were gone, Sadie said we should we go to our bedroom to be more comfortable. She got up and led us there by holding a hard cock in each hand. If Pervie Pete was looking his eyes must have popped out as she stopped us to look out of the window. We all three waved.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

On the bed, she lay down in between us so we could both touch her body all over. My fingers found her pussy first but Jack’s soon joined me as we both probed inside – two fingers each – in and out of her at the same time. She was so wet and getting wetter. Her clit felt hard against my thumb. She stroked me and I presume Jack also.

“Let me fuck you, Jack. I think Mike would like to watch and maybe join in.”

Sadie climbed on top of him in her cowgirl way and closed her eyes as she lowered herself slowly, slowly down. She gradually increased her rhythm – rocking on him. I stood in front so she could use her hands, mouth and tongue on me again. I stroked her breasts and squeezed her hard, pointy nipples.

After a while, I knelt so I could watch him sliding in and out. I was much closer than last night and the light was better. He was shining with her cunt juice. I could smell her. I could smell bananas. There were still some slivers of cream around her holes, on her clit and on her pubic landing strip. I was tempted to touch her again, but didn’t. I was enjoying the show. Sadie was enjoying me watching and thrust provocatively forward towards me. If either of us had been into anal sex, we might have tried a DP but she didn’t like it. Jack looked thicker and a bit longer than me, but then I’ve never seen anyone fucking this close up except on our home videos.

“Fingers,” she said.

I knew what she meant as I often put my fingers inside her next to my cock when we fucked. So, I gently pushed two inside next to Jack’s dick. She was very, very wet which made it easy. With my fingers fully in, we both moved in and out of her pussy. I then did what I usually do and curled my fingers upwards to find her G-spot. I used my thumb on her clit.

Sadie came – noisily. Her cunt clenched and throbbed tightly around us. I felt the flow of a gush of warm juice. She stopped and became rigid for what seemed like ages and then slumped back onto Jack. Her heavy breathing slowly died away but Jack wasn’t finished as he was pushing upwards into her.

Then he grunted and shouted, “Fuck. Yes. Yes!" There was silence and stillness – not even the sound of breathing.

I took away my fingers and licked them – the taste of her nectar mixed with his jizz. My cock was hard and dribbling slightly with precum. Although it hadn’t been sucked for a while, I’d been stroking it, I hadn’t needed to. The live sex show had kept me rigid.

We changed positions to 69 so that I was underneath

“Use your tongue on me, Mike, please,” she said as she broke the silence. I knelt close and sucked on her clit whilst Jack was still hard and started moving inside her from behind. My lips were on her labia and I could hear and see the slurping of her juices. Close up. In my face - literally. She held my head tightly to her with her thighs so I couldn’t move even if I’d wanted to. My nose was nudging against her clit. My mouth was open for my tongue to probe. I felt he ass cheeks tighten as the clenched her cunt.

Another orgasm came but then something I wasn’t expecting.

Jack slid out of her and into my open mouth! Try as I might, I couldn’t escape as Sadie’s thighs still had me gripped. After two or three thrusts into my mouth, Jack exploded to the back of my throat. I had to swallow. I struggled. Much as I tried, I couldn’t spit. I couldn’t do anything. I’m a straight guy – not anymore, it would seem. It was unexpected - not unpleasant – just totally, totally unexpected. Enjoyable even, but it wasn’t right – was it?

Eventually, my head was released. I coughed and spat out what was left of Jack’s jizz but automatically licked my lips! Don’t ask me why

We were all exhausted or so I thought.

“That was amazing," Sadie said. "Thanks, so many guys. Your turn now, Mike.”

She sat up - still straddling my face. She lowered herself slowly down onto me. What a beautiful sight. Her open juicy cunt and hard clit. There’s no better place for a tongue than inside a wet pussy. Jack’s cum was dripping out of Sadie’s hole and mixing with what has already in my mouth. My whole face was wet - covered in his and her juices. Her legs held me against her whilst my tongue poked in and lapped away. Ecstasy. I could still taste some essence of banana.

I was bursting to come as I was still hard as a rock. Who wouldn’t be with this orgy? I needed to fuck her and I felt her hand stroking me and smoothing my precum around the knob end.

My nose was against her ass but …. then a mouth took me in. It wasn’t hers, it was Jack’s!

Oh fuck! I didn’t think anything else could happen but now I was being given a blowjob by another man. I couldn’t move. Lay back and enjoy it is all I could do and then it happened. The pressure was too much. My turn to shoot my load. What a load it was - again and again. I let out a muffled, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

That must rate amongst the top fucks of my life and it wasn’t even a proper fuck.

After a while, as I lay there, Sadie got off me and I felt her hands stroking me back to hardness. She always tried this and usually succeeded especially when her mouth took over. It took over again this time but failed. I was totally empty and sated – we were all exhausted. Sadie cuddled up to me with Jack behind her. I thought I could feel movement but I fell asleep. What then happened between Jack and Sadie, I don’t know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in the morning to Sadie bringing in coffee and wearing a big grin.

“Hello, sleepy head. Jack’s gone to his conference. His plane leaves at 7 this evening so he’s going straight to the airport. He said to say Goodbye and to thank you for everything. He loved it. We all did, didn’t we?” I nodded and smiled.

“Amazing,” I said. “Now get in with me tell me about you being a lesbian. And what’s with the banana?”

 “Oh, the banana was what we did when we couldn't have proper sex. We used to masturbate in front of each other. I used to peel a banana and use it on myself whilst Jack stroked his cock. He especially liked it when I pushed it inside and covered it with my pussy juice.

“Then I’d give it to him to eat the end that had been inside. He just loved the taste when he ate it. I would watch as he shot his cum over his belly and chest. He then used what was left of the banana to wipe himself and gave it back to me to suck and eat. So, it was sex but not sex if you see what I mean. Perhaps we should try it, sometime?”

I nodded. “And what’s this about you being a lesbian?”

“Ok, that was when cousin Connie tried to find out if we were having sex together. Yea, cousin Connie with the two kids – although this was when she was young, innocent, and single."

She wasn’t a real cousin. Their mothers were in the hospital giving birth at the same time and had remained friends ever since. Connie is almost her twin – as they share her birthdays. They grew up together and did almost everything together.

“She came around one evening when Ma and Pa were away and the three of us had a few drinks too many. Then she suggested we play Truth or Dare like we used to when we were kids. It seemed like a good idea at the time. One thing led to another and we all ended up naked. Jack thought his luck was in big time.

“Eventually, Jack went for Truth. Connie then asked whether he and I had ever had sex as we must have been tempted by our constant nudity. He semi-lied and said that much as he knew she had a beautiful body and is very sexy and he had often fantasized about her but that’s as far as it goes. For a start she’s family and secondly, she prefers girls.

“I looked at Jack – gobsmacked – he was obviously hoping I’d understand why he’d lied – which I did – and about me liking girls – which I didn’t. Not then anyway. Next, it was Connie’s turn and she opted for Truth also. I got in first and asked ‘What’s your biggest secret, Connie?’

“Connie thought quite a long time. She blushed, took a big gulp of wine and stumbled over her words. She said ‘I think I’m bi. I dream about being with another girl and what it would be like. It’s not happened yet but I think it will one day soon. There I’ve said it at last’

“This came as a big surprise to me and Jack as we’d not suspected she was anything but straight as she’d always talked about her boyfriends never girls.

“It was me next and I went for Dare. Connie jumped in quick and said ‘I dare you to kiss me, Sadie’. She paused for a moment and added ‘Down there’.

“What could I do? If I confessed, I wasn’t into girls it would have come out that Jack had not played the game properly – that he’d not told the truth. So, I did what she asked. Knelt between her legs and kissed her pussy just lightly at first, but she pulled my head towards her. I could tell that she was liking it by the sounds she was making. I quite liked it too. My kisses then became licks and my tongue was replaced by my fingers – one then two - and I made her come. But then she quickly became embarrassed and got up straightaway – got dressed and rushed out of the house.

“She rang me the next day to apologize for making me do things to her and for running away. I said that I was fine with it if she was. But then she asked if we could do it again – without Jack being there. So, we did – quite a few times. And it was incredibly sexy and a load of fun. She even found another girl but eventually met the love of her life – Giorgio - and got married and had babies... And that is how I had my first lesbian experience."

“Wow – you’ve been a dark horse, haven’t you? You say your first lesbian experience. Were there more?” I asked.

“Might have been, but I’ll tell you some other time” she mumbled. “It turned out good for me and I got a taste for girls – if you’ll pardon the pun – but I still prefer cocks, especially my two favorites.”

With these revelations, I was growing harder again, but when I made a move to fuck, she said she was tired and a bit tender down there. Not surprising. So, she lay her head on my stomach and took me in her mouth. But after a while she stopped moving and I heard gentle snoring. I was still in her mouth but instead of sucking she was breathing out through her mouth and giving me a true ‘blow’ job.

Whilst enjoying this lovely feeling, I got to thinking about how many ‘first times’ there had been this weekend:

The first time I’d met Jack.

The first time I’d seen them fuck – in fact the first time I’d watched Sadie fuck anyone else.

The first time I’d had sloppy seconds with another man’s cum inside Sadie’s cunt.

The first time I’d had a threesome. Perhaps next time it will be with one of Sadie’s bi-friends, maybe Connie if she could be persuaded or maybe with Jack’s partner.

The first time I’d seen a banana used that way. Perhaps I might start to like them now – at least when they are covered in pussy juice and cream.

The first time I'd been sucked with cream and crushed walnuts on my cock.

The first time I’d had a man’s cock in my mouth and certainly the first time I’d tasted another man’s cum. I don’t think I’d do it again except in a threesome, but you never know.

The first time I’d been sucked off by a man. Again – not my preferred scene but perhaps in another threesome.

The first time Sadie had told me about using a banana on herself.

The first time I’d heard about her lesbian adventures.

With all of these thoughts in my head, my cock was hard between Sadie’s blowing lips even though she was sleeping. I couldn’t hold back. She coughed and spluttered but remained comatose as I shot cum inside her.

So now it was the first time I’d done that in a sleeping mouth.

I took out my cock. I didn't want Sadie to be the first person to choke on jizz.

I wonder if she’ll remember when she wakes up.

I know I’ll never forget any of this.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments