Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dreaded V-Word

"Sara wanted to get fucked, lose her Virginity, and her best friend wanted to help."

52
19 Comments 19
9.0k Views 9.0k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

It was the word that I had come to despise the most.

Virgin

My mother loved it; recited all the virtues of belonging to the Virgin club, told me that one day, a man, the man, would respect me for being one. She told me that all men secretly desired a woman who was a Virgin, that on my wedding day, they would hold me precious, knowing that I had chosen them to deflower me. That it was their sexual organ that I wanted to make me a woman. The church, she would say, always held Virgins in high esteem. That the act of holding oneself back, giving your body and soul to God until the time came to give oneself to Man was a humbling experience. I did it, she would say. I was a Virgin when I got married.

I didn’t give a fuck. I listened to her go on and on for ages. Despair was written all over my face together with the realisation that I was to be disappointed, yet again.

I was eighteen for fuck's sake. I would get this speech every time I mentioned the fact that one of my friends was having a party and they had invited me; that they wanted me to be a part of their celebrations. I promised her there would be no drugs, I shrugged my shoulders at the fact there would be a little alcohol. No, it was the boys she didn’t want at those parties. Everyone could have been doing lines and she’d be fine with that.

I sighed heavily, nodded and agreed with her. I turned to go to my room.

Melissa, my best friend, had heard everything. She hugged me as soon as I got in the bedroom. Felt sorry for me, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“It’s no good,” I told her, “she’s so set in her ways.”

“Here, take this,” Melissa handed me a USB stick.

“What’s this?”

Melissa didn’t say anything, just raised her eyebrows, “the stuff you’re missing out on,” she told me.

When she left to go home, I sat down and looked at the USB stick and pondered its contents while twiddling it around between my thumb and fingers. Sometime later, I went to put it in my laptop but pushed it under my pillowcase when there was a knock on the door. It was my mother with another of her ‘how’s my little Angel,’ chats. At least she never mentioned the V-word.

A week later Melissa had asked me how I found the video links she left me. I had to tell her that I couldn’t watch them, that my parents had locked down those sites and all I got was an error stating that the site was unreachable.

“You’ll have to watch them at my place then,” she said, “surely you can come over for a sleepover with a girlfriend? Just the two of us?”

I pursed my lips, “that may be a possibility,” I said. “I’ll ask.” In my heart, I was not expecting a positive reply from my mother. I was therefore very surprised when she said I could spend the night at Melissa’s but there were to be no boys, she added quickly. I was so surprised I promised outright, a hand-on-heart promise.

Melissa was over the moon about it.

I couldn’t wait for the sleepover to arrive. And when our girly night in had arrived, I stood on her doorstep acting like a child in a sweet shop.

Mrs Evans had kindly prepared loads of snacks for us to nibble but we also ate a hearty meal before retiring to Melissa’s bedroom. We giggled up the stairs.

“Come on, let’s get comfortable,” Melissa started to undress and pull on her one-piece nightshirt for the evening. I did the same and we chatted about all sorts of things, including boys. I was very much leading the way on that score. I wanted to know everything she had done with boys in the last week and she always had so much experience. Toby McGuire was her latest crush and I got all the details from her.

“You fucked him where?” I gasped out loud.

“Shhh, mum might hear you,” she retorted. Her whispers confirmed the place that she had used with Toby.

“For fuck's sake, Melissa. The church!”

She nodded rather enthusiastically. “Yes, behind the altar, in that little room to the left. I nearly passed out when his cock pushed into me. Fuck, it was lovely. I can’t believe you’re missing out on all of this just because of your mother.”

Her words hurt me. Not because of what she said about my mother but because of how I was so compliant with her wishes. I wanted nothing more than to unjoin the Virgin club. I wanted to get fucked. Enjoy everything all my other friends enjoyed.

“Have you got that USB I gave you?” She said changing the subject.

I nodded and got off the bed and retrieved it from my bag. Melissa fetched her laptop and we sidled up on the same bed together. She spooned into me from behind as we placed the laptop so that the back casing was facing the door. Just in case, she told me, that way we could be watching a movie or something and at least had time to shut it down in case someone crashed in.

Her wink was devilish. I put the USB in the drive and she clicked on the first link.

“They’re in order of desire,” she told me.

I didn’t understand what she meant but I settled down to watch them. Her head poked above my shoulder when she propped herself up using a second pillow.

A website popped up and a video about GirlsWay populated the screen. I watched as a young woman knocked at a door of a mansion. I presumed it was some wealthy American mansion in California or somewhere in the South of France, a million miles away from where we were.

I watched as the young girl and a woman got comfortable on the sofa, all the time, I was waiting for the man to walk in on them. The woman’s hand reached out to touch the girl's thigh and took a sharp intake of breath when I realised what she was about to do, and how far her hand was travelling up the young girl’s dress.

“Watch this bit here,” Melissa whispered into my ear. I half-turned to look at her but immediately turned back to watch the screen. The older woman’s hand reached under the girl’s dress and then she leaned into her and with the finger of her other hand raised the girl's chin to kiss her on the lips.

My mouth fell open.

“Nice, isn’t it,” Melissa whispered.

I was no stranger to lesbianism. I knew all about it, but watching two women do it? This was something new and I had to admit, arousing. I don’t know whether it was just watching them or the closeness of Melissa behind me, but my body became hot and I could feel my nipples swell with the heat.

I watched the women stand up, undress each other very slowly and sensuously until they were both down to their knickers, and then the older woman led her away to the bedroom; walking backwards all the while kissing her softly.

The scene then shifted and I gasped out loud.

“That’s so fucking beautiful,” I heard Melissa say, “I love this scene.”

My mouth was dry. I was in a trance looking at the young girl’s smooth pussy being prised open by the older woman’s tongue. The closeup was unbelievable. I must have held my breath for what seemed like minutes.

“You’re wet,” Melissa said.

“I’m what?” I asked her.

I hadn’t even noticed that she had slipped her finger into the groove of my pussy and was dreamily caressing it; letting her finger slide the full length before repeating the process.

I held my breath once more as I fully realised what was happening. The scene unfolded to the young girl clasping the bedclothes on either side of her and lifting her bottom off the bedclothes to push her pussy into the older woman’s face. It just looked so gorgeous.

I did the same. I rocked my backside towards Melissa and before I knew it, I felt her finger stretch further and onto my clit. She circled it about three times. Slowly. Deliberately. Sensually. Then she rubbed my slit.

“This is so nice,” she whispered in my ear.

I knew she was no longer talking about the video, and it dawned on me that her words were a mix of her desires. I let out a sob. I had stopped watching the video, my eyes were closed. Melissa rubbed me furiously. It was so beautiful.

“I’m gonna cum,” I told her.

The sigh of relief from behind me collided with my orgasmic outburst. I panted hard, thrusting back into her body, legs shaking, stomach clenching, breasts wobbling and nipples aching to be pinched.

My body convulsed many times and only when it stopped convulsing did I turn to look at her.

Melissa smiled at me. I smiled at her. The video had stopped and the computer lay quiet in front of us. I turned around to face her.

“Still want cock?” She chided me.

I nodded. Yes, I did want cock. Very much.

I leaned in to kiss her and the soft delicate touch soon exploded into a passionate and throbbing kiss.

I broke the kiss. “My turn,” I told her.

I tried to twist my body over her and we got into a bit of a mess. She eventually slid forwards and we exchanged positions.

“What’s next?” I asked her.

Melissa clicked on the next video from MomsTeachSex. This immediately started with the mother watching two younger people make out on the sofa from the doorway before walking in and surprising them. There followed a discussion about having sex in the mother’s house followed by the mother getting her kit off and teaching them how it should be done.

It intrigued me. The storyline and setting were unbelievable, but the mother and youngsters were hot as fuck and the man was so well endowed I would have been happy to jump into bed with him right there. In fact, I wished that Melissa had invited him over so that I could raise a middle finger to my mother’s wishes for a Virgin bride.

Melissa reached into her bedside cabinet and produced a dildo to hand to me.

“You want me to use this?” I asked.

She nodded. “I love watching this video and when I do, she pointed at the dildo, that gets used quite a bit. You’ll know when to push it in me. Just watch.”

I watched. I watched the mother suck cock, the girl suck cock, then both of them together. The guy eventually presented his cock to the girl’s opening while the mother sat on the edge of the sofa stroking her pussy, encouraging them.

I stroked Melissa’s slit just like she had mine, but my fingers had already slipped into her cunt because, unlike me, she was not a virgin. She made a point of telling me that; making me cringe that I still was.

I thrust my fingers into her in tune with the guy fucking the girl. In the other hand, I had her toy ready and willing to plunge into action. The mother dropped down onto the sofa and I smiled when the girl started to lick her smooth pussy.

“I wanna try that,” I said. I closed my eyes as soon as I said it.

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

“We’ve got all night,” Melissa responded in between deep breaths.

Nothing, it seemed, caused her any concern.

From over her shoulder, I could see the point where I was about to insert the dildo into her cunt. I readied it by slipping it into my mouth. Fuck knows why I did that because she was so wet and needy. Her body was actively pushing back towards my fingers as I fucked them into her.

The scene shifted so that the guy was sitting on the sofa, the older woman straddled him and cautiously fed his enlarged cock into her waiting cunt, the younger woman climbed onto the back of the sofa and lowered herself down on the guy's face.

“Fuck me with it now,” Melissa cried.

I first pushed her legs forward which nearly upset the computer applecart. Fortunately, it stayed on the bed long enough for Melissa to grab hold of it. Then I found her entrance and pushed the dildo into her. I held it firmly and fucked her in earnest.

“Look at the way he’s fucking her and the way that other girl’s being eaten,” I said, out loud.

“Is this his cock that’s inside you right now?”

Melissa groaned.

“Is that what you think when you watch this?” I whispered.

“That you’re being plundered by his cock. You’re such a dirty slut, Melissa.”

“No wonder you fuck all the boys in school,” I taunted.

“Taking their cocks inside you just to satisfy this craving you have.”

All the while I plundered her depths with the not too small dildo.

“Cum for me, come on. Cum for me on this big cock.”

Melissa climaxed. The sudden outburst of air from her lungs caught me by surprise. I thought someone would be crashing through the door under the impression that something was wrong. The second outburst was quieter. She grabbed the laptop close to her as she writhed on the bed.

I stopped pounding into her. I could tell she had had one almighty orgasm. Enough for any girl.

I waited for her to come down from her high and just cuddled into the back of her.

“You’re definitely not a Virgin, are you?”

Melissa giggled, which caused me to giggle rather loudly too. Melissa placed the laptop on the floor.

“Any more?” I questioned.

Melissa nodded, “three more, but they get worse. Maybe next time?”

I nodded not wanting to seem too eager and besides the night was running out.

“Brad Lexington fancies you, you know that, don’t you?” Melissa’s sudden words took me by surprise.

“No, I didn’t know that.”

“He told Toby and well, he can’t keep secrets to save his life.”

I thought about what she said. Brad was nice, tall and slim, maybe a bit on the skinny side. I remember him looking at me in Geography lessons once. I turned quickly and caught his attention, his stare, and his leering looks towards me told me that he wasn’t interested in rice crops of southern Asia. As soon as he noticed me look at him his head was back in the books.

“I think you two should meet up.”

I tilted my head to one side. “Come on, mother would never allow that.”

“Mother, doesn’t need to fucking know, does she?”

Melissa stared me out. She had won that round. She looked into my eyes searching for something that she had lost.

“Am I, or are you going first?”

Melissa swallowed hard. Her question didn’t need an answer. I pondered on it for a while. I wanted to but I didn’t know what to do.

“Have you…” I nodded down there with my head.

Melissa shook her head, “Nope, not yet, always wanted to though.”

“With me?”

It was her turn to ponder on the answer. She looked into my eyes and cautiously nodded.

I pushed her onto her back and knelt on the bed. I pulled my nightshirt completely off and threw it onto the other bed. Spreading her legs wide I positioned myself between her thighs. She shuffled up the bed so that she could get a better look at what I was about to do.

I went straight between her thighs, just like that older woman in the video. I extended my tongue and then looked into her eyes. She was staring back at me. I could see lust occupy her face.

“I’ve got one up on you, Melissa Evans,” I winked at her then dipped my tongue into her delicious honeypot. I just kept licking, not knowing what I was doing but it seemed to be the right thing as her body responded and she squirmed on the bed until her orgasm took over.

What felt reassuring were her hands on my head when she climaxed. Before she had time to recover, our roles were reversed and Melissa was in the same position as me. Fuck it felt nice, and it didn’t even come close to losing that V-word. If only my mother could see me now, I thought. I ran the conversation that would happen when I returned home through my head before I relaxed into the pleasure that Melissa was giving me.

No mum, there were no boys. No, mum, there was no alcohol or drugs. We just licked the fuck out of each other. Are you happy now?

If only.

Melissa brought me to a wonderful orgasm but I think she lied about not having done it before. There was just something about the energy she put into it that told me she knew what she was doing, either that or she had practised on a pussy engraved pineapple.

Morning came too quickly. Her mother must have called us ten times before we registered that it was around ten in the morning. We were both knackered but then we didn’t fall asleep until two in the morning.

That night brought us so close. We were far more than friends, though I knew that we weren’t exclusive. She had her boyfriends and I desperately wanted one to fuck me. I had to get one first, though.

Unbeknown to me, Melissa had already sorted that one out.

She told me to meet her in the church on the Friday after school. I smiled at her, thinking that she wanted me to lick her in that room where she fucked Toby McGuire. I bit my lip at the thought. She was an insatiable little slut.

I turned up at six in the evening, precisely when she said she would be there but she wasn’t. I walked into the church to try and find her but she was nowhere to be seen. I was startled when I heard a voice from behind me. I turned to find Brad Lexington standing there calling out my name rather quietly as if he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I looked at him and the penny dropped. Melissa had set this up. Brad and I, in the church, behind the altar, with his candlestick. I smiled. I took a deliberate look in the direction of his groin and then into his eyes.

“Quick,” I said, “before someone comes.”

I grabbed the bull by the horns. I held out my hand and hoped that the only people coming would be the two of us. He took it and I pulled him along to the room on the left that was behind the altar.

“Get in,” I held the door open with my hand and pushed him inside.

It was a small room, very small, about as much space to swing a cat but no more. I pressed myself up against him and leaned in for the kiss. He responded like the virgin boy that he seemed to be. Just like me. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and I could feel his erection growing between his legs. I could feel his hardness poke into my lower tummy. His hands eventually explored my breasts that were now aching to be touched. My nipples extended in desperation for a wet mouth to latch onto them.

My hand found his cock and I gasped. I wasn’t expecting the same sized rod that was in that video but here it was.

“Fuck!” my mouth fell open as I squeezed his delightful dick; pushing it upwards with my hand as our kisses became passionate, tongues swirled together and we turned sideways to give us a little more room for manoeuvre.

I undid his button and zipper and threw my hands down his pants to pull his cock free. I wanted to suck on it first before he became too eager to penetrate me.

I pushed his trousers down as far as the underside of his balls, grabbed his cock and dropped to my knees. I licked his shaft before I planted my mouth over the head of his dick. It was what they did in that video so it must have been the right thing to do.

Brad groaned. It was the right thing to do.

By the time I stood up, Brad was a squirming mess of man meat. I hurriedly reached up under my dress and pulled my panties down. I stepped out of them and bent over the stacked chairs placing my hands on the furthest one from me. I looked over my shoulder at Brad.

“Fuck your cock into me, please,” I pleaded with him.

He grabbed it and I waited for the pain. He positioned it at my entrance.

“Sara, this is…”

I cut him off in his prime, “fuck me, Brad.” He must have prepared some speech which, quite honestly, could wait until after. We’d still be there in post-orgasmic bliss.

His Virgin cock prodded the entrance to my cunt, desperate to chase after my Virginity and I was desperate to let him catch it.

He pushed. I winced but there wasn’t the pain I was expecting. Instead, all I felt was a teasing pressure around the walls of my vagina and a warm, pleasing sensation when his cock entered me. The fuck was glorious. It was everything I hoped it would be, for the first time.

My head pounded. Yes, this was what I wanted. Thank you, Melissa.  Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Brad grasped my hips and started to pull me towards him. I let myself be guided and before I could control my emotions, my orgasm sucked me towards it and I climaxed on his beautiful cock.

I heard Brad tell me the unthinkable was going to occur and I knew I couldn’t let that happen. I pulled my body from his cock and watched the disbelief on his face. There was only one thing to do and that was kneel.

My lips just about covered his knob by the time his jism shot into my mouth. I kept telling myself to swallow but it kept pooling there as more and more joined it. Eventually, I swallowed and waited for more. I looked up at Brad to find his hands on the top of his head. I grabbed his cock and pulled the last remaining dregs into my mouth. I stood up.

“Sorry, but I’m not on the pill, not yet.” I felt I had to explain my reasons to him.

My first stop after this incredible fuck was definitely going to be the doctor's surgery, accompanied by Miss Evans, of course.

Brad and I both agreed that what we shared in that church was an incredible and unique experience; even God gave us the thumbs up.

Brad and I started dating after that. Melissa was incorrigible in school, for what little of it was left. University beckoned for all of us and I – I was reborn. That young girl that endured the winter and spring was lost forever. A new woman leapt into summer with a zest for life and for living. The V-word was relegated to history.

I never told my mother because it would have given her a heart attack. But what does it matter when you’re young and you sometimes do things in the wrong order?

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments