Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SugarRay

"First encounter with a Dom"

15
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"I've been meeting people as a Dom for over a decade. Before I meet a partner for the first time, I write a detailed account of what it will be like with me. Everyone is different, so everyone deserves to be treated in a way that is unique to them. We'll begin with something light. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For this partner it was the first time meeting a Dom."

I'm already there waiting for you when we meet in our hotel lobby, and I can tell how nervous you are, but I'm quite laid back and my smile relaxes you a little. I've booked us into the room already and we go to the bar for a drink, so we can meet properly.

You sip your brandy, almost shaking as I sit across from you dressed in a suit. I find it difficult to keep my eyes off your cleavage, shown off by that tight top you're wearing. It's too tight to look right with your corset under it, but I know you've got that with you, in your bag, and I'm looking forward to seeing you wearing it. We small-talk for a while and I ask you if you are nervous, but I can already see you are. I tell you not to be, that I won't push you too far too soon and you nod, feeling a little more comfortable, the brandy helping with that a bit too, as you finish it quicker than you expected.

I pass a small card envelope across the table.

“Here's your key, it's room 314. Go there and stand near the bed, facing away from the door, and wait for me.”

You take the key card and go to the elevator, feeling my eyes on you as you walk away.

You're nervous and excited now, but a little afraid, too, questioning whether this is a good idea. But you can't help enjoying the feeling doing something like this is giving you. Meeting a stranger and letting him do anything he wants to you.

You get into the room and stand exactly like I told you to, staring at the window away from the door.

A minute or two passes and you begin to worry I've maybe changed my mind. Worried you'll be left there waiting. But you hear my key card in the door and a wave of excitement hits you.

You get more and more excited as you hear my footsteps coming from behind, slowly walking towards you. You want to turn to look but you instinctively know that doing it wouldn't please me and you realize that even something this small shows you how much pleasing me is something you want and need. Something that adds to how aroused you're getting.

I stand behind you, my hands on your hips and I whisper into your ear.

“Will you do anything I say?”

“Yes.”

“Yes who?" I ask, gripping your waist tight as I do.

“Yes, Mr Raynes,” you reply, your nerves and anticipation mixing now as you take a deep breath, feeling yourself becoming more and more excited. I reach around, gently gripping the zip in your trousers and very slowly, I pull it downwards, the noise of each click loud in the intensity of the hotel room, until it tugs on the material at the bottom.

“Open the button and slide your hand in,” I say, my hand back on your hip now.

You do as I ask and I continue speaking softly but firmly into your ear, and you feel my breath against your hair and neck as I do.

“I want you to run a finger up and down the line your pussy makes in your panties,” I whisper, a shiver coming from my words deep in your ear, “Stop every time you reach your clit and circle it for me.”

You do as I ask and I watch over your shoulder, pulling your ass tighter to me so you can feel my erection grow as we both get more and more aroused.

“I think you should go and put that corset on for me,” I say, “Use the bathroom and then come present yourself to me.”

Again, you do as you're told, taking your bag to the bathroom and changing out of your clothes and putting on your tight black corset. Fixing your makeup, you take a final look in the mirror and a deep breath before a slow, cautious walk back in towards me.

I'm sitting on the small sofa at the far side of the hotel room and I see how nervous you are as you walk back in, so I get up and walk over to you again, taking your hand. I lead you confidently back to the sofa I was just sitting on and ease you onto your knees to the side of me with a comforting smile as I sit back down.

“Crawl around to here,” I say, motioning with my head and you do as I ask, crawling around in front of me so you are sat below me, between my legs.

I lean over, a hand under your chin tilting your lips upwards to mine as I kiss you softly and lick at your top lip as I pull away. I run a finger along your bottom lip and it tickles in a way you seem to feel it all over. Sliding my finger in a little further, you take the hint, sucking it into your mouth and letting your tongue lick at it as you do.

I pull my finger back out, pushing a little roughly at your bottom lip this time. “Who owns that mouth?” I ask you.

“You do, Mr Raynes,” you reply.

“Good. Does the thought of me using it turn you on?”

“Yes,” you say, the act of admitting you're aroused by this to a man you've only just met adding even more to how turned on you're becoming.

“Show me. Lean back and touch yourself like before.”

“Yes, sir,” you say, leaning back and spreading your legs, your finger finding the indent in the material of your underwear that's starting to become damp with the wetness now held behind it.

You watch as I run my finger up and down my erection, so tight now against my suit trousers it's clear to see.

“Lean back further. Push that wet little pussy out towards me.”

You do exactly what I say, leaning back and using your hand as support as you spread your legs even farther apart, pushing your hips forward to show off what you're doing. Your finger is running firmer and faster now and I know you need more.

“Wet your fingers with your mouth and slide them inside that underwear. Touch yourself the way you like to.”

“Yes, sir,” you say, more confidently now; the more aroused you become, the less you feel those nerves holding you back.

You stare at me as you slide two fingers into your mouth, letting them pull back out against your tongue, still wet. You don't break eye contact with me as your fingers go downwards to where they were and my eyes stay fixed on yours until you're working your clit.

I can't wait any longer and I pull my cock out, so hard now, and my eyes go to your fingers, watching them work behind the wet material of your underwear as I start to play with myself in front of you, gripping and jerking my cock long and slow as I watch your body start to react to the small sparks of pleasure that have begun hitting you every time you touch your clit just right.

VioletBruks1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBruks1

But I don't want you to make yourself cum. That's my job. “Put your fingers inside, fuck yourself with them.”

“Yes, sir,” you reply, both annoyed that you have to stop touching your clit but turned on by how easy you're finding it to be so slutty with someone in complete control, feeling the wetness inside as you start to slide your fingers in and out.

“Harder. Use them like how you want to be fucked!”

The burst of horniness that comes from the authority in my words makes following the command easy, and you start slamming your fingers into your soaking cunt while you stare at my cock, wanting it to do the same to you, still leaning back and showing off just how much of a naughty slut you can be.

My dick strains and I need more than just my hand. I stand up, tilting your head back up again so I can slide my hard cock inside your mouth, pushing it as deep as I can, having to take a long breath to make sure I don't just cum right there against the back of your throat, the feeling of your tongue flicking up at the underside, sending a shiver through me.

“Come forward,” I tell you and you do as I say, moving back up properly on your knees and steadying yourself against my legs as I fuck in and out of your mouth a little. “You can touch yourself where you want to again.”

You pull your fingers back out and straight away the pleasure of them, still soaked, rolling and working your clit, fills your body, all inhibitions now gone as I let you take over, your eyes closed as you lose yourself in sucking and licking my hot cock, as hard as you need it to be.

I undress while you do, enjoying watching you getting lost in the pleasure of being my servant. The hornier it gets me, the harder I want to fuck you. By the time I'm naked I'm gritting my teeth, holding back my animal side.

You open your eyes and look up at me to see why I've stopped and it sends me over the point of no return, grabbing my tie and gripping you, trailing you up off the ground and onto the bed.

I tie your wrist down tight, so you can't move, and then I use my belt to tie the other, your tits spilling out of your corset as your arms are spread wide, restrained on either side.

I tear your soaked panties down over your hips and off your legs and suddenly my cock is deep inside you, my hand gripping tightly at your throat as I start pounding into you, fucking you hard.

The intensity takes you by surprise but you were ready for it, your pussy taking my length easily as my hips ram down again and again between your legs. My hand at your throat, pinning you down, makes you want to fuck back upward to meet my cock halfway, but it just makes me fuck you harder, pummelling your body back down into submission. I slip deeper into the enjoyment of fucking you, my hand pushing your face down and my body tight to yours as I get lost in taking that cunt the way I need to. I feel myself start to build towards climax and I pull myself out of it, that animal feeling, before I can't stop myself from cumming. But I stay inside, grinding and fucking, but not as roughly now, firm but gentle as I slide in and out. I look into your eyes to watch the pleasure I'm bringing but I know I need to take your mind off that and let your body take over.

I bring my hand up and tell you to lick and suck along each finger - slowly - being as dirty as you can be while I keep grinding and fucking into you, tied down, unable to get away from the pleasure of the feeling as it builds. Every time you focus or begin to enjoy it, I tell you ignore the feeling and concentrate on what you're doing with your mouth. You keep using your tongue and your mouth as sensuously and filthily as you can, twirling your tongue, licking and sucking my fingers as you're tied up getting fucked. If you were on your own right now you know you'd be horny enough to cum quickly if you could touch your clit. Even if you could get your hands free to touch it now, you know you could get the relief you're needing more and more.

I feel it too, your pussy soaking my cock more and more each time I grind deeply into your begging cunt, and watching you struggle to concentrate on anything but the pleasure building inside of you turns the animal on in me again. My hands are all over your body and I start fucking you hard and fast again, the sound of me slamming into your soaking wet pussy filling the room.

Suddenly I pull out, and my fingers are on your clit, exactly where you'd want yours to be, still wet from you sucking and licking them. I start to move them fast and light as I see how close you are and I lean in and whisper in your ear...

“Cum for me.”

A bolt hits you straight away as your body bucks and your arms pull at their restraints, my fingers still bringing pleasure for just a few seconds more, another jerk of your body hitting before they slip down inside, filling you as I start to massage upwards at that little spot that's just waiting to be touched and you feel the first wave of climax hit you, slamming through your body as I begin to work that G-spot harder, around and around, bringing on another wave, and another, almost too much but you have no way to escape it.

The sight of you tied up, grinding against my hand as orgasm takes you over brings the animal out in me again and I replace my fingers with my cock, using your pussy to bring on my own climax as your legs jerk and it begins to dissipate.

Your body jerks again, a shudder as you start to come back down, and it sends me over the edge.

I pull out. A long thick stream of spunk bursting out over your tits. And then another, its warmth splashing against your neck and I moan as I wank the last of my pleasure out above you, taking the final drip on my finger and running it along your bottom lip as I stare down at you.

I tell you you're a good girl and untie you from the bed to let you enjoy the glow you're feeling, in comfort.

Published 
Written by MrRaynes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments