Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Nowhere Part Five - First Time, Twice

10
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
written by Nellieneska, edited by atrain_alex89

Colby had been thinking about this day since they made the plan last night to have a picnic. He was never really known for being the guy to take a girl on a date, so he was nervous that he was going to fail at this completely, but he knew he had to try. Something about Isobel made him want to try.

Colby was not a chef, so their picnic was comprised mainly of chips, a few sandwiches he threw together and other random junk food, along with a few sodas, some water and a bottle of wine that he snuck out of the wine cellar. He was sure his parents would not notice it missing.

“Are you ready to go?” Colby asked her as she made her way down the stairs, a look on her face that he could not figure out. “Is everything okay?”

“Everything is fine,” she sort of lied. She was worried about how Hannah felt about her sort of date with her brother. She did not seem to happy about it. “I am ready to go when you are.”

“I am very ready,” he gave her a smile and opened up the front door, grabbing the bag he packed as well as the cooler.

Colby could not help smiling the entire time that they walked. He was taking her to his favorite secluded spot near the lake. It was where he liked to disappear when he wanted no one else around. He had never shared this place with anyone, so he hoped that she would like it as much as he did.

“Here we are!” He exclaimed as they reached their destination. “Hide-a-way Colby.”

“Its wonderful,” she smiled, though he could still see that something was on her mind. “I love it.”

“Good,” he gave her a smile and a quick kiss, which ended up being a lot longer than he had intended, but he was okay with that. “I brought us lunch too.”

Isobel gave Colby a smile and set down the bag she had brought with her. She was not sure what she was supposed to bring, so she brought a change of clothes, a swimsuit and a towel. She had a feeling they were going to be somewhere by the water this afternoon.

Colby’s bag was packed very similar, except for a large blanket that he had also brought so that they did not have to sit directly on the ground. He felt that since Isobel was so anti-outdoors, she would prefer to sit on a blanket, rather than the ground.

Colby pulled the blanket out of his bag and laid it over the ground. He then sat down and patted at his side for her to sit down next to him, to which she quickly did.

“I am glad that you came with me today,” Colby smiled, bringing his arm up over her shoulder and pulling her close to him.

“I am glad that you invited me,” She smiled back, resting her head on his shoulder.

“You hungry?” He asked her, motioning his hand towards the cooler. “I made sandwiches.”

“I am still full from breakfast,” she admitted, “but I would love something to drink if you have it.”

“I have plenty to drink,” he told her as he rummaged through his cooler. “I have soda, water and wine. Which would you prefer?”
“You brought wine?” She asked him, raising her eyebrow in her direction. “How very romantic.”

“Well I try,” he laughed, pulling the bottle out of the cooler as well as two cups. “Would you like some?”

“Sure,” she said nervously, being as she had never drank alcohol before. She was okay though, she didn’t mind giving all of her first to Colby. “I would love some.”

Colby poured them both a glass and handed her one. They drank at it until the bottle was gone, looking out over the water and talking with each other the entire time. They told each other things that they had never told another person. Things for the first time in Colby’s love life felt right.

In the middle of their conversation, Isobel jumped up from the blanket and brought herself to her feet.

“I have an idea,” she told him with a smile as she proceeded to remove her clothes

Before Colby could ask what was going on, Isobel took off for the water and jumped in. It was surprisingly warm against her skin and she was glad that she had not been put in shock by the cold of it.

“Well get in here,” she called to him, flashing him a smile. “The water is great.”

Colby quickly got up from the blanket and without skipping a beat, his clothes were on the ground beside him. Taking off for the water he dove in and came up at her feet, kissing her stomach before coming up to the surface.

“You are absolutely crazy,” he laughed, pulling her into him and pressing his lips firmly against her own.

“Is that a bad thing?” She asked, pretending to be concerned about it.

“It is wonderful,” he admitted, splashing her with water and pushing himself backwards to get away.

“Oh you jerk,” she laughed, running her hand through the water and splashing it in his direction.

They splashed each other for a while, laughing and having a good time. The more they splashed each other, the closer they got to each other.

“You are amazing,” he said, completely out of breath as he took her into his arms. Her warm naked body against his drove him crazy. “Why could I not see this sooner?”

Isobel leaned her head forward and kissed him hard, wrapping her arms around his neck. Colby could not help but grab hold of her ass, pulling her into him.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

She wrapped her legs around him and held onto him so tight.

“Make love to me,” she whispered to him, her lips lingering only inches from his own.

Colby held Isobel tightly in his arms as he carried her out of the water. She wrapped her legs around him for support, which drove him even more crazy. The feel of her pussy pressed up against his skin.

Colby laid her wet body down on the blanket and kissed her softly, brushing his lips back and forth over her own. Every breath she took poured over his lips like steam and he sucked it all in. She was breathtaking and beautiful beyond words.

“Are you sure that you want this?” He asked her, holding his body between her legs. “We don’t have to do this.”

“I want this,” she nodded, giving him an honest smile and spreading her legs a little bit further. “I am ready.”

Colby pushed himself up with his arms and steadied himself between her legs, making sure that he was ready as well. He had never been so nervous in his entire life; Nothing had ever been so worth it.

Colby reached down and took his cock in his hand. He used the head of his cock to push apart her pussy lips. Pressing it against her clit she moaned softly, every fiber of her body standing on end, as were his.

He ran his cock up and down the length of her pussy. Some of it was her juices, telling him that she was ready for him. Most of it however was the water from the lake, which would help a little in this situation, at least he felt it would.

“Are you sure?” he asked her once again, holding himself back from entering her.

“I am ready Colby,” she told him, very confident in her decision. “I want you inside of me.”

Colby could feel his heart racing in his chest. He watched the way her chest rose and fell as she breathed. Her breaths were shallow and deep, nerves coursing through her entire body.

Colby took a deep breath before pushing the head of his cock into Isobel. Once the head was in he stopped to make sure she was okay and she nodded at him. It had yet to really hurt, it was just a new feeling to her.

A moment or two passed and Colby pushed in a little further, his entire body shaking for fear that he was going to hurt her.

“Just push it all the way in,” she told him, her voice shaking. “Get it over with.”

Colby did not want to hurt her but he did as she said. He grabbed tightly onto the sides of her hips and thrust his cock all the way inside of her, his entire cock disappearing.

Isobel let out a small scream, reaching out and wrapping her arms tightly around Colby. She was prepared for the pain, but in all honesty, no one is ever really prepared for pain.

“Are you okay?” He asked her, his voice full of concern. “Do you want me to pull out?”

“I am fine,” she assured him, leaning up and kissing him on the lips. “Just go slow okay?”

“Okay,” Colby agreed, though he still was not ready to move just yet.

He waited a few more seconds before slowly pulling his cock back a few inches and then gliding it back inside of her. She made a few muffled noises that resembled pain but he continued slowly. He was certain that if it was to much, she would tell him to stop.

He pulls out and then pushes in, slowly, softly, steadily. Over and over again, his cock getting more covered in her juices with everything stroke.

Soon her whimpers turned into moans and he could tell that she was enjoying herself. Slowly she began to join in, moving her hips in motion with his thrusts, helping herself to take all of him into her body over and over again.

Colby reached down between them as he began to fuck her faster and ran his thumb over her clit in circles. Back and forth, back and forth. He tried to keep the rhythm of his thumb in rhythm with his thrusts.

“I am gonna cum,” Isobel cried out, her pussy beginning to tighten around his cock, which sent him into a state of ecstasy.

Colby thrusts harder and faster into her. He can feel the convulsions of her pussy wrapped around his cock as she has her first true orgasm. This sends him over the edge and he is unable to hold back any longer.

Colby held back for a few more seconds, letting her enjoy her orgasm before pulling out of her. He had not used protection and he did not want to ruin her first time by cumming inside of her.

Pulling out Colby released his cum against her stomach, rope after rope landing against her lightly tanned skin. He then let himself fall to the blanket beside her.

Isobel turned and wrapped her body against his, laying her had on his shoulder and running her fingers against his smooth chest.

“Thank you,” she whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek.

“For what?” he asked.

“For making my first time all that it should have been and more.” She gave him a smile and then kissed his lips.

“I am glad that it was perfect,” he smiled, pulling her tight against him. “Perfect was kind of what I was going for.”

“You know what would make this even more perfect?” she asked him with a devious smile.

“What’s that?” He asked her curiously.

“If we did it again.”

(Hannah and Brian ended up having a very intense love hate sexual relationship for the rest of the summer, but went their separate ways. Colby and Isobel on the other hand … well they fell in love.) THERE MIGHT POSSIBLE BE MORE TO THIS SERIES, BUT THIS IS ALL THAT I HAVE FOR NOW. I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THEM AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING THEM.

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments