Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 8

"My Slutty Origin Story"

25
4 Comments 4
15.9k Views 15.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The following weekend my older sister was on the phone making plans to sleepover at friend’s house. I was incredibly excited because this meant I could use her vibrator again. I overheard her talking to her friend about going to a party and how she was totally going to fuck the guy she had been kind of seeing. I would have to say that at the time my sister’s promiscuous behavior was what opened up most of my curiosity about sex. She regularly talked to her best friend on the phone about sucking cock and getting fucked, the joys of sharing a room.

After my sister finished making her plans to lie to our parents and sneak off to a party to get her brains fucked out. She handed the phone to me, “That little neighbor boy called for you. I wrote the number on the pad by the TV."

After about three minutes of her teasing me about my “little boyfriend”, she wondered out of the room. I thought to myself “If she only knew.”

I closed the door and dialed the number. His mother answered the phone. When I asked for him, she asked who I was and seemed very unenthused by my answer. After about five minutes of dead silence he finally picked up the phone.

“Hey you,” he said, trying his best to sound suave.

“Hey, how are you doing?” I asked.

“Pretty good, my mom bought me Final Fantasy 7. It’s awesome!” he said excitedly.

“Cool, but I thought you were gonna be back this week. I was kind of looking forward to hanging out, I’ve been playing with myself like crazy, thinking about all the fun we had before you left,” I told him.

“Really? That is so fuckin’ hot. I was gonna be back this week, but my mother bribed me to stay for one more week with video games. Plus my Dad is hella busy at work, that’s why I begged my Mom to let me call you,” he said, his tone transitioned from excitable to worried. (This is where the age old battle of video games vs. sex first came into play in my life)

“Lame, while you were busy fiddling with your joystick, I borrowed my sister’s vibrator and had quite the night. I was missing your cock in my mouth, so I had to do something,” I said trying to make him feel bad.

“Fuck, knew I should have come home… I kinda took care of myself last week a few times. I know I said I wouldn’t but I was thinking about you and well couldn’t help myself,” he said with a pause awaiting my judgment.

“Well at least you have a good excuse,” I said my lips curling into a smile.

“Hehe, Yeah it’s kind of hard not to when I think about you, in fact I’m getting hard thinking about you now,” he informed me of his growing erection.

“Well hurry back, I wanna fool around, and I will do it with or without you,” I threatened him jokingly.

“So you think you are ready to go all the way yet?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t think I am, granted my sister’s vibe felt fuckin’ awesome, I’m still up in the air about it.”

“Wow, you really did that? I thought you were just being dirty. Did you bleed?” he asked concerned.

“You mean, popping my cherry? That happened last year, not having sex. It broke at my aunt’s house, I jumped into the pool just right and it broke my hymen. It hurt but it didn’t really bleed,” I told him.

“Shit that’s crazy, I didn’t know that could happen!” he exclaimed.

“Me either, we had to go to the Doctor to find out what happened,” I told him.

“I was scared that you would bleed if we had sex,” he said sounding relieved.

“No worries,” I laughed.

“Since you’re still up in the air about sex, if I acquired some lube would you be up for letting me ‘try the back door’?” he said after a long contemplative pause, the last bit he said in an almost joking tone.

“Maybe, I guess you’ll have to hurry back and find out,” I said in the same tone joking tone.

“I’ll be home soon, but I have to go, my Mom is lingering now, see you soon,” he said.

“You better, bye,” with some disappointment I hung up the phone. My spirits rose as I remembered my sister would soon be out of the house for the night and what opportunities that brought.

That night after my sister had finished lying out her ass about where she was going to be that night. I excitedly took a shower and got ready for bed. I dressed myself in a tiny red camisole top with matching thong. Climbing into bed, I watched TV for a few hours impatiently, waiting for the rest of the house to fall asleep.

Once I was sure that I was the only person awake, I raided my sister’s hiding place. I washed the attachments and grabbed the petroleum jelly. Sneaking quietly back into my room I slipped in a porn and turned the volume down. As I watched a redhead girl get spit roasted by two big cocked men, I slipped my thong down to my ankles and kicked them off. I pulled my shirt off over my head revealing my large breasts to the empty room, lit only by the MMF threesome on my television.

I stood there naked. My body already hot from the warm summer’s night. Looking around the room I decided to drag the arm chair from my sister vanity table over in front of the TV.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I sat down with my ass hanging slightly over the edge of the chair. My sexual toy assortment neatly laid out within arm’s reach on the end of my bed.

I sat there watching the redhead being knocked back and forth between the two men like a ping pong ball. One of the men sat down, transitioning the girl to sitting on his cock. As I watched the cock slide all the way into her ass, I glanced over at the thin yellow antennae attachment and the KY jelly. The other man pushed his cock into her bald pussy. The thought of being DP’ed made me so horny.

I sat there thinking of my neighbor’s request. The light flickering over my naked body as the two men pumped in and out of her like an oil rig. I reached over and dipped my finger into the KY, spread my legs and wiggled my butt a bit spreading my ass cheeks. I slathered my tight little asshole with KY and pressed the tip of my lubed finger just inside preemptively relaxing the muscles.

I took the yellow antennae attachment and lightly lubricated it making sure to lubricate the entire length of the toy. I penetrated my ass with the toy slowly sliding the tip past my hole. I twisted it in circular motion as I pushed the length of it deep into my ass. As it spread my opening I felt a strong pressure to push it out. I held it there my muscles wrapped tightly around it. I slid it in and out being careful not to pull it too far out and allow my body involuntarily expel it.

At first it hurt a bit as it filled my ass, as I started to pull it out, a wave of relief replaced the pain. The alternating sensation of pain and pressure then relief was intoxicating. It took me a few moments to get past the initial discomfort, but after I did, I couldn’t stop feeding the antennae in and out of my ass. I felt the moisture from my blood engorged pussy lips start to flow more heavily. My whole body felt overcome with a hunger for cock. My forearm muscles began to burn as they were not use to this kind of vigorous motion. I grabbed at the vibrator wildly, the purple penis already attached. I rubbed the head of it gently across my clit, feeling the ridge slide over it caused intense pleasure. My other hand still slid the antennae attachment in and out of my ass slowly. The combination of the two feelings nearly over took me.

The desire grew inside me as my ass was continuously filled and my clit was massaged by the vibrator’s cock head. I felt ready to try the next step. I brought the head of the vibrator around until the tip pressed against my eager, well lubricated pussy. I pressed the tip into me until I could feel it wedge me open it started to hurt a bit the further the cock shaped head spread me open. Just when the pain was getting to be too much, I felt the ridge of the mushroom tip slide in the opening and collapse around it; the pain subsided.

I took in a deep breath and pushed the entire rubber cock inside me, letting all the air out of my lungs. What started as an exhale quickly turned into a loud moan. I let go of the vibrator and clasped my hand over my mouth, immediately ceasing all activities. I sat there in silence for half minute, my face felt hot and flush. I listened to make sure there was no stirring in the house, convinced my loud moan didn’t awaken anyone and I let out a sigh of relief.

I started sliding the antennae in and out of my ass with a little extra speed trying to regain my lost arousal. My pussy felt very full, much more so then the antennae attachment that I tried the week prior. I moved the vibrator back and forth a bit making sure to fully lubricate the entire shaft. I was in heaven, even if it felt like I was being stretched to my limit. The multiple sensations enveloped my senses. My breathing had immediately become erratic and heavy. I alternated fucking each of my holes, pushing the cock into my pussy while pulling the antennae out my ass and vice versa. It was amazing, my courage building, I turned the vibrator on to low.

“Oh…. Fu-u-u-uck” escaped my mouth rather loudly.

I let go of the antennae. It shot out of my ass as my body quickly grew to climax. As I shoved the vibrator deep inside me, my newly free hand gripped my breast as if it had a mind of its own. My breathing was shallow and heavy as I fought desperately not to scream out in pleasure. The low humming sound of the vibrator was distant in the background, past the sound of my breathing. My eyes were shut tightly, and my head felt like it was going to explode. I came over and over in short bursts ending in long waves. I laid there, body shaking, as the credits rolled on the screen in front of me. My other senses returning, I turn the vibrator off, causing my whole body to sink into the chair instantly.

I removed the vibrator from my pussy, the feeling of pain and relief occurred in rapid succession as the tip slid from my body with a wet sound. I waited for my breathing to return to normal, my whole body salty and sweat covered. I smiled to myself as I cleaned everything up, returning all things to their place. My mind was whirling with excitement, thoughts of what I was going to do my neighbor when he returned.

A brief moment of panic shot through body as I realized that I left a huge wet spot on the arm chair. The next day it was barely noticeable, luckily no one every asked me about it.

Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments