Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Vacation of a Lifetime

"Let two mature women teach you about making love."

38
17 Comments 17
22.5k Views 22.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

My name is Adam Rockwood and I am twenty-one years old, a country boy at heart. My dad was a hard-working logger and I inherited his rugged looks. I wear my dirty blond hair down to my shoulders, which has just a bit of a curl to it. I’m six-foot, two-inches tall, with a muscular build but I have a ruddy complexion that is a turn off to most girls. I did inherit my mom's icy blue eyes, which I think is my only redeeming feature.

My dad was hoping that I would follow in his footsteps and become a logger like him but that was not for me. To appease my dad I worked as a logger the summer before I went to college but just the one summer. It was not for me. The summer I turned twenty-one they had just finished building a resort catering just for women in California and were hiring. When I went to put in my application I did not know it was a nudist resort. I was hired to work on of the three poolside bars. I had never done this type of work before but found it fun and interesting. Thank goodness I was a fast learner because I only got a week's training.

Employees had the option to be nude or dressed in uniform. Not to brag but I have a pretty impressive cock – seven-inches, cut, with a thick mushroom head so most of the time I went nude. I found it thrilling that the women loved to see just how aroused they could get me with their flirting. On each bar, there is a tip jar if the women want to tip but it is not required as the employees have an hourly wage and do not depend on tips. Sometimes they wanted to touch but the resort has a no touching policy while on duty but interaction is allowed after hours for fun and entertainment. We were not paid escorts.

At night in my quarters when I count my tips I find myself I find myself shaking my head in amazement. I have always been shy around the female sex, never really having a girlfriend as most of the girls in high school did not find me sexy or handsome enough to warrant a second look or even to go out with me. In college, it was pretty much the same thing. But here they seemed to flock around my bar, but think it was just my cock they wanted to see and not me in general. But this all changed when sisters Scarlet and Ruby arrived.

******

Every summer Scarlet and her sister, Ruby, would take a two-week vacation together. Neither one was married but that was by choice. Why get married when they could have all the cock and sex they wanted without the wedding ring? The women jointly owned an advertising agency and each year they closed down for two weeks in July. They always took turns picking out their vacation destinations and they made sure they were vacations where they could get fucked every night if they wanted to.

Ruby was two years older than Scarlet and took after their dad with light brown hair she streaked with blond and was five foot six inches. Scarlet took after their mom with dark brunette hair and stood only five foot four inches. They both had the characteristic hazel eyes flecked with gold that came from their dad's side of the family. From their mom's side of the family they got the curves, forty C bust, and an ass that was worth grabbing, or at least that is what dad always told their mom. Scarlet was thirty-five when they had the summer vacation of a lifetime and her sister was thirty-seven. Ruby told Scarlet that this was a special vacation because they were over the hump and going down the hill to forty.

Ruby was keeping it to herself where they were going. All Scarlet knew was to pack the usual summer clothes—bikini's, sexy underwear, shorts, tee-shirts and the destination, which was California. Ruby was due here anytime to pick Scarlet up so she grabbed her two suitcases and moved them to the front porch. Scarlet rechecked her purse to make sure she had her ID's, money, and traveler's cheques. She went out to the porch to wait, shutting and locking the door behind her. She had just sat down on the porch swing when a limo pulled up in front of the house. The driver got out and took her suitcases, putting them in the trunk with Ruby's.

“Wow sis,” Scarlet exclaimed. “Why a limo?”

“No particular reason. I just wanted to do something different,” Ruby said as she handed her sister a drink. “Hope you are ready for a vacation of fucking and sunbathing sis,”

“More than ready. Been about three months now and my pussy is about to shut up and put out a sign saying it is out-of-order.”

Ruby laughed and squeezed her sister's hand. “You are going to love the destination that I picked out.”

“But why California? What is there that is so special?” Scarlet asked.

“There is a new resort that just opened there that is perfect for celebrating our downhill slide,” Ruby teased her sister as she took a flyer out of her purse and handed it to Scarlet.

She unfolded the flyer and it said:

Sun Valley Resort: a nudist retreat for women eighteen years and older

Need a break from life in general? Then make a reservation at our all-inclusive resort and be pampered from the minute you check in until you check out. When you make a reservation there is no need to rent a car as we provide transportation to and from the airport. Our resort offers luxurious spa treatments, a large pool for swimming or sunbathing. Meals are included. Make your reservation today.

Scarlet's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped opened as she looked at her sister. “Okay sis, you almost had me there. Now, where are we really going?”

“We are going there,” Ruby said. “Hey, I happen to think we both have bodies that are still good-looking and sexy as hell nude so let's flaunt it before it goes south like our ages.”

“Is it too late to say no, take me home?” Scarlet asked

“Yes, now hush and enjoy this vacation. If you decide not to participate and want to stay holed up in the room that is fine with me but I am going to enjoy it and find me some cock.”

“Cock?” Scarlet said in a questionable tone of voice. “This is a nudist resort for women... no men around. DUH!”

“Stop being a gloomy goose sis.” her sister told her. “There are bound to be some men working there in maintenance, as bartenders, as lifeguards, as drivers... typical male jobs. I am sure some would like to fuck a beautiful woman after work or on their off days... unless they just hire gay men.”

Before Scarlet could say anything the limo driver pulled up in front of the terminal. He got out and put their luggage on the sidewalk. Ruby paid him and gave him a tip. Grabbing their suitcases they went to check in. Within the next three hours, they were at the airport waiting for their ride to the resort.

******

I was just getting ready to clock in when my boss came hurrying up to me, almost out of breath. “Adam, do you know how to get to the airport?”

“Yes, sir, I do,” I answered.

“Go put your uniform on and pick up two arriving guests. Billy called in again sick. Just go to the garage and get one of the cars. I will have Stacy cover your station until you get back.” Henry said. “And thanks.”

“No problem,” I said as I finished clocking in and then went back to the employee lounge to get dressed in my uniform.

When I arrived at the airport, I saw two older women standing at curbside, one impatiently looking at her watch. I pulled up and jumped out, asking, “Excuse me ladies but are you here waiting for a ride to the Sun Valley Resort?”

“Yes,” said Scarlet, “and you are late,”

“My apologies miss but our regular driver called in sick so it took me a bit to get here.” I apologized. “My name is Adam and if you come by my bar at poolside I will make sure you two ladies get a couple of free drinks.” I knew I could not give out free drinks but would pay for them myself. Just needed to let my boss know what I was doing.

I helped them in the car, then put their luggage in the trunk. Once I was in the car and pulling away from the curb, one of the ladies introduced herself as Ruby, and asked, “Are all the males at the resort as sexy as you or are you the exception to the rule?”

“That would be for you to judge miss,” I answered back, being careful to keep the flirting light and not brag on myself.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulders, squeezing gently. “You have such broad shoulders,” Ruby said. “Are the rest of your body parts just as broad and thick.”

“Excuse me mam, but there is no touching of the employees while they are on duty,” I told them both.

“Well, I am sure not going to tell and neither is my sister Scarlet,” Ruby told him as she reached for him again but was stopped by her sister

“Ruby, behave yourself. He said there a no touching rule while they are working,” Scarlet reprimanded her sister. “Please respect the rules sis so we don't get tossed out,”

“Alright, but after your work is finished Adam I want your services for the night,” Ruby said matter-of-factly. “And if my sister does not act like a prude or stick in the mud, we will let her join in.”

As per the rules set by the management, I did not agree nor disagree. That topic would only be discussed after work. Once we got to the resort, I stopped at the main check-in and took their bags in for them, then left to return the car to the garage and get back to work. Once the women were checked in, Heather, the receptionist, directed a young man to take them to their cabin. He loaded their suitcases into a golf cart and help them get seated on the back seat. Arriving at Cabin 6, he unlocked the door and carried their luggage inside. As he handed Ruby the key she gave him a tip, then stood there looking around the room.

Their cabin contained a sitting area, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. Grabbing their suitcases they each chose a room and unpacked. As Scarlet stood there looking at her bikinis trying to decide what one to wear, she heard Ruby say, “Come on Scarlet, live a little.”

Scarlet turned around and saw her sister standing there completely nude. “You are really going to do it, aren't you?”

“I paid for a nudist resort and by damn I am going to take advantage of it,” Ruby told her. “Besides, I want to find this Adam guy and show him what he will get tonight.”

Scarlet shook her head, wishing she was a little less inhibited and more like her sister who had a 'devil may care' attitude and was comfortable appearing nude. Finally, Scarlet snatched up her blue bikini bottoms and disappeared into the bathroom. When she came out she had on the bikini bottom but bare-chested.

“Okay sis let's go before I chicken out,” Scarlet said grabbing her beach bag and stuffing a towel inside along with her bikini top.

They threw some sunscreen in the bag and then headed toward the pool in search of Adam. Finding a couple of empty lounge chairs they put down their towels and beach bag, indicating the chairs were taken. Without a moment's hesitation Ruby dove in the pool and started to swim over to the side of the pool where Adam was tending bar.

Seeing her pull herself out of the pool, I smiled, my eyes raking over her sexy body, amazed that someone who was probably in their late twenties, early thirties could look so damn fit. I felt for the first time an itch in my cock – an itch I wanted her to scratch.

“Hi, what are you drinking?” I asked, already having the boss’s permission to comp the first three drinks on the resort since I was late picking them up due to the resort's fault. “Where's your sister?”

“Probably hiding under her towel,” Ruby said laughing.

“Wrong sis, I am right here,” Scarlet told her sister as she came up to the bar.

Seeing Scarlet's firm breasts caused my cock to rise another inch. 'Damn, those are two fine fillies. Sure wish I was not a virgin and knew how to tap them because I sure would after work,' I thought to myself.

“Man, he has a cock to die for sis,” said Ruby as she looked over the top of the bar at my cock, licking her lips. “Come take a look. They sure grow them big here in California.”

Without thinking, I corrected her and said, “I am from Oregon, not California.”

“Land of the Big Fir Trees or is that Redwood? Ruby asked looking at her sister for an answer

“It is fir trees,” I clarified. “Now what can I get for you ladies.”

“Two Strawberry Daiquiris,” Scarlet told me

I made them their drinks and handed them each one, saying, “First three on the house for the inconvenience at the airport today.”

Taking a sip, Scarlet said, “Mmmm these are great.”

“They sure are,” Ruby agreed. “Did you dip your cock in them to make them taste so good?”

“I make the drinks according to how they are supposed to be made or how the customer requests them with one exception,” I told her. “I do not put any of my body parts in the drinks...even if the customer requests me to do so.”

Before Ruby could say any more that might get them in trouble on their first day of vacation, Scarlet grabbed her by the arm and led her back around the pool to their lounge chairs. They took turns putting sunscreen on each other and laid down to soak up the rays and drink their Daiquiris. When they were finished, Scarlet went and got them two more, making Ruby stay behind. When she came back Scarlet handed one to Ruby, then set hers beside the lounge chair.

“Okay, I am going to do it,” said Scarlet as she shimmied out of her bikini bottoms. Turning she bent over to put them her bag, unbeknownst to her that I was ogling her sexy ass.

I was so absorbed in ogling her ass that I almost messed up a drink. I decided then and there that I would have both of them tonight – it was time to lose my virginity.

After three more drinks, swimming, and sunbathing, Ruby and Scarlet decided to head back to their cabin to get ready for supper. They packed up their things and walked around the pool to Adam’s station where he was cleaning up and getting ready for the next shift.

Coming up to the bar, Ruby said softly, “Cabin 6, after work for some fun and sex.”

Adam just smiled and continued working as they walked off. Watching their asses, he became so distracted he must have dried the same glass for five minutes. Once he was done and the new bartender checked in, Adam headed back to the employee’s quarters. Part of him wanted to go to Cabin 6 later and the virgin part of him said, ‘No way, they would know he was a virgin the moment he tried to seduce one of them.’ He decided that he would take a shower and think it over.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

After supper, Ruby and Scarlet were sitting out on the back deck enjoying a glass of wine when they heard someone knocking on their door.

“I’ll go see,” Ruby said as she got up and went inside.

A few minutes later she came back out with Adam in tow. Scarlet looked up and smiled, “Welcome Adam. Can I get you a glass of wine, beer, water, tea?”

“No thanks,” he said shifting from one foot to the other.

Seeing that Ruby told him, “Have a seat. Relax, we don’t bite…just nibble a little.”

I started to sit down, then said, “I just wanted to make sure you two ladies were settled in okay,” knowing it was a lame excuse as soon as it came out of his mouth.

“Why are you so nervous Adam?” Scarlet asked me. “You are acting like a virgin in a whorehouse.”

I was glad the back porch was shadowed in darkness so they could not see my red face. I now knew this was a mistake. I should not come over no matter how bad I wanted to fuck them.

Suddenly I felt a hand cup my balls and a soft sexy voice said, “Are you a virgin? You can be honest with me and Ruby.”

“Yes,” I said so softly I was not sure if either of them heard me. “Excuse me, I need to go.”

As I turned to go, Ruby said, “Please stay Adam. Let us teach you how to pleasure a woman.”

“It is nothing to be ashamed of,” Scarlet said as she turned my head toward her, kissing me on the lips, the tip of her tongue trying to push its way into my mouth.

I felt one of them take my hand and put it on their breast, telling me to feel their nipple. I was trying to listen real close in order to distinguish one voice from the other.

“Be right back,” Ruby said “Scarlet, move the lounge chairs out of the way and lay the cushions down, and Adam, strip. You are overdressed.”

I was used to being nude in front of many females every day I worked and it did not bother me but for some reason, I felt shy doing in from of Ruby and Scarlet. Ruby came out a few minutes later and proceeded to light a couple of the Tiki lights to give us some soft firelight and to keep the bugs away. Scarlet had taken the three chase lounge pads and laid them on the deck, spreading the cover Ruby had handed her on top of them.

Walking over to me, Ruby helped me take off my tee-shirt and threw it on a lounge chair, then knelt down in front of me, kissing my cock through my jeans, then started to blow her hot breath on it. I could barely feel her hot breath until she pushed her mouth around my clothed cock and began to blow, causing my cock to jump in anticipation of what was to cum. Moving back she undid my belt, then unsnapped them and slowly moved the zipper down.

My cock was straining to get out so Ruby palmed me and stroked me through my underwear. By this time I was leaking precum, making a wet spot on the front of my underwear. After fondling my cock for five antagonizing minutes, my legs felt weak. Looking to the side I saw Scarlet was sitting spread legged on the mats, her pussy in plain few as she fingered her clit and pussy and tweaked her nipples. In one swoop my jeans and underwear were at my feet. Bracing myself on Ruby’s showers she helped me to remove everything until I was naked in front of her.

Ruby leaned forward and had me in her mouth before I could even blink. I was a little embarrassed when Scarlet stopped and came up behind me and started to tongue my little-puckered hole and squeezing my ass cheeks. Ruby was fisting my cock while sucking the head. Scarlet began to play with my balls, rolling them around in her hand one at a time while Ruby reached up and started to play with my nipples.

“Sis, his balls are tightening,” Scarlet said as she stopped what she was doing. “Think he is about to explode,” as she licked her index finger and shoved it in my ass, causing me to jerk in surprise.

Instead of stopping Ruby just increased the pressure on my cock with her lips, gripping it tightly, taking me as deep in her mouth as she could, faster and deeper as Scarlet started to finger fuck my ass. Instinctively I grabbed Ruby's head, my hands entangling in her hair as I pulled her closer. Suddenly I could hold back no longer and shot my load deep down her throat. Ruby continued licking and sucking my cock until I was drained.

The ladies moved to the bed of chaise lounge chair mats and sat down. Ruby said, “Now we can take our time and play and make your first fucking good.

I could not believe that I was standing there naked as the day I was born with two horny ladies nearby. They had just given me my first blow job, along with tonguing and finger fucking my ass. I looked down and Ruby was patting the spot on the mats between her and Scarlet so I sat down between them, not sure what to expect next.

Ruby pushed me back on the mats and straddled my waist, her lips pressed hard against mine, her tongue demanding entrance. Her fingers were playing with my hair as she kissed me hard, her chest pushing against mine. I let her take the lead as I had no experience with kissing unless you count a quick kiss at the end of the ninth -grade dance experience. As her tongue swirled around in my mouth I tried to imitate her with mine. My arms went around her pulling her close as we kissed and tongue fucked for several minutes, then she sat up and grabbed my hand, placing one on her tits, her hand on the other one.

“Play with them, pull them, pinch them, make them hard,” Ruby instructed as she demonstrated on her breast.

I watched her movements and tried to imitate her. Moving her hand, I placed my other hand on her breast and began to do the same thing to it. After a few minutes, she moved up until she was straddling my chest, making it easier to capture a nipple in my mouth sucking and licking, then did the other one.

“Yes,” Ruby moaned. “That’s it! Suck them hard! My nipples will not come off.”

I started to suck and pinch the harder until she was wiggling around, panting as she neared what I assumed was an orgasm. I had only seen women in porn cumming and Ruby was acting just like they had. I continued my administrations on her breasts until I felt her body get stiff and my chest was wet.

Oh fuck!” Ruby screamed, “I'm cummmmmm....” as her body twitched and convulsed for several seconds, her juices coating my chest. She then collapsed against my chest breathing hard, her pussy still dripping. “Damn, I knew my tits were sensitive but I have never cum before just having them played with.”

I was gently rubbing her back and when she sat up, I pulled her toward me, kissing her deeply. After several minutes of deep tongue fucking kissing, she pulled away and moved back down to where my rock hard cock was standing proud and tall. Ruby positioned herself over my cock and slowly sat down on it, moaning as it stretched her pussy wide. Once she was all the way down on it she sat there, letting her pussy get used to something that big and thick in her pussy. Ruby leaned forward and kissed me, our tongues mating gently. Slowly she began to move up and down, her pussy gripping my cock tight.

We were so into making love that we completely forgot about Scarlet until she said, “Sis when you two get done sucking face I need that tongue in my pussy. I have a fire that needs put out.”

Ruby pulled her lips and tongue from mine and sat up, slowly moving up and down. “Remember sis, he is a virgin so you will have to guide him. And after I take his cock virginity and he rests you got to have a ride on his cock. It is so big and thick you will think you have died and gone to heaven. I have never been stretched so much but damn it feels great.”

“Okay Adam, get ready to be face fucked by my pussy,” Scarlet told him. “Lick and suck my pussy, like you would do a Popsicle. Touch me with your fingers. Stick one in my ass but lubricate it first.”

Very slowly she lowered herself down toward my mouth, giving me my first taste of pussy juice. I took my hands and gently spread her lips, dipping my tongue inside gently moving it around and then began to lick and suck on her pussy.

“Suck my clit,” Scarlet said “It is a little thing that kind of hangs down like your cock. Right about where my finger is.”

I kept licking and nipping, working my way toward her finger, finding what she was rubbing and gently took it in my mouth licking and nipping at it. I figure I must have hit it because Scarlet screamed and I tasted more juices pour into my mouth. Scarlet was moaning and starting to grind her pussy on my face. I moved her up and lubricated my index finger with her juices, slowly pushing it into her little rosebud, feeling it tighten around my finger. I finger fucked her for a few minutes then pulled it out.

Ruby, in the meantime, was starting to ride my cock hard, taking me as deep inside her as she could. I could feel her fingertip rubbing against my cock and figured she was fingering herself.

“Balance yourself,” I told Scarlet as I reached around to play with her one tit, reaching out with the other hand toward Ruby, who leaned forward so I could grab her nipple. She used her free hand to brace herself on her sister's shoulder. I began to pinch and pull their nipples while working my tongue in Scarlet's pussy. Soon the air was filled with the sounds of our grunting, moans, as we worked toward the ultimate goal.

“Oh fuck!" Scarlet screamed as she was the first to cum, almost drowning me with the flood of her juices as she rubbed her pussy on my face.

I could feel myself nearing the end as my balls tightened up, Ruby’s pussy gripping my cock hard pulling my cum toward the edge. She began to ride me harder and I found myself raising each time she came down.

Ruby began to twist and jerk, her body going stiff for a brief minute then she let out a primal scream as she came hard. I followed soon after her, shooting jet streams of cum into her body. Scarlet had by this time rolled off me and was lying on the cushions. Ruby was sprawled on my chest breathing heavily. We all just laid there, a tangle of bodies trying to recover. Ruby finally rolled off to the other side, snuggling up to my side while Scarlet snuggled up to the other side.

“Let’s take this inside,” Scarlet suggested. “My bed. I want a ride on that cock. I want to feel my pussy stretched.”

We slowly got up and moved into the cabin, stopping in the kitchen get a bottle of water. Between drinks, there was a lot of touching, kissing, and tongue fucking. In spite of cumming twice, I could feel my cock starting to come to life as if it was trying to make up for all those years it had not been used.

We slowly made our way to the room Scarlet was using. Scarlet pulled the covers downs and we all flopped on the bed in a tangle of bodies.

“Lie back Adam and enjoy,” they both said.

Scarlet got on her knees beside me and began to lick and suck my cock while playing with my balls. I reached up and pinched her nipple. Meanwhile, Ruby was watching her sister sucking my cock. Ruby then got up and moved between my legs, pushing Scarlet's hand out-of-the-way so she could suck my balls, taking them one at a time in her mouth, licking and rolling them around in her mouth. I just laid there enjoying their attention when suddenly they stopped.

“I want your cock in me now!” Scarlet said as she got on all fours beside me. “I am your bitch so fuck me doggie style.”

I slowly sat up and moved behind her, positioning the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I pushed it in inch by inch until I was fully inside, causing her to moan.

“Grab her hips, and move in and out,” Ruby instructed as she got behind me and inserted a finger in my ass. She began to finger fuck me while leaning down to lick and suck my balls.

Doing as I was instructed I began to move in and out while I was being finger fucked and my balls were being licked and sucked as I pulled out. Soon we got into a rhythm and I started to fuck Scarlet harder and deeper, pushing her upper body into the blanket. Scarlet reached under herself and began to finger her clit. Before I knew it Ruby had two fingers in my ass and was massaging my prostate turning me every which way but loose. It was so hot and exotic. I lubricated my finger and began to finger fuck Scarlet who was wiggling and moaning loudly. I could feel her pussy and ass tightening around my cock and finger.

I could feel myself getting harder, my balls tightening as I raced toward an orgasm.

“Yes, oh yes, fuck me, damn, “Scarlet moaned and then screamed, “OH FUCK ME! I am cummm,” as her body began to shake and tremor, her pussy squeezing my cock tight, pulling my cum out.

I shove it in hard and deep, pulling my finger out of her ass to grab her hips, holding her tight to me as I cum in her pussy, filling her with spurts of cum, grunting as I did.

Ruby pulled her fingers out of my ass, and flopped back on the bed and began to finger herself. Scarlet had also lay sprawled on the bed with me on top. As my cock deflated and slid out, I slowly sat up and stretched. When I saw what Ruby was doing. Instinctively I moved over to her. I pushed her hand out-of-the-way and buried my face in her pussy, trying to remember just what I had done to Scarlet earlier. I found what I thought was her clit. By the squeal she emitted and the way her thighs tightened around my head, I knew I had hit the right spot.

I continued to lick and suck on her pussy, eventually inserting two fingers inside of her, finger fucking her as deep and hard as I could until she screamed, her thighs tightening around my head, pushing me my face into her pussy, covering it with her juices. I continued to lap and suck until she released the hold on my head. I sat back on my heels, looking at two spent women, lying haphazardly on the bed not moving.

I quietly got up and went out to the back deck to get dressed, then came back into the bedroom. Both women were dozing so I let myself out, thinking of all the fun things we might do over the course of their vacation. I was hoping that maybe I would get some more time alone with them together or individually.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments