Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Damn Chair

"She hated that chair... until she found a way to love it..."

31
7 Comments 7
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

She followed him into the house, as she had several times before. This time felt different, though. He had been different today, too. More assertive, rather unlike himself. She could not yet decide how she felt about that. It was not unpleasant, just... different. She had been teasing him for some time, but he was not as experienced as she was. She did not think he felt confident so had been trying to back off a bit, to let him make the moves when he wanted.

He had disappeared into the back changing room. She hesitated a moment until she heard him call out for her. There was that feeling again. She could feel her insides churning with nervous thrill. She peeked in the doorway timidly, and could not help but give a slight chuckle to herself at the swap between them. Normally he was the tentative one, so this trade was a bit unnerving for her. As she shook herself free of the growing tension inside her, her eyes caught his form draped across the tan, zero-gravity chair across from the doorway. She wondered where he had gotten the unique piece, which was a solid frame that could not be collapsed as any of the normal reclining chairs. He had been working all day, so still had on his signature white button-up top and black slacks. They complimented the tan leather of the chair nicely, she thought.

His black fedora had tipped ever so slightly over his face so that his eyes were partly hidden under the shadow of the brim as he watched her. She felt her heart begin to race as his eyes washed over her. It was as if he could see through her dress, though she could still feel the soft, gray fabric hugging her curves. She stood there, trying to make sense of how she felt so vulnerable with him looking at her that way. Before she could sort it he motioned her towards him, causing her breath to hitch in her throat.

She slid her feet from her heels one by one and stepped slowly across the plush carpet towards him. Still trying to calm the growing tornado of butterflies in her stomach, she tried to focus on the light pink, satin ribbon that bordered the base of his hat. When she could not help but catch his eyes that were beginning to darken with lust, she let her eyes fall to the black bandana tucked into the pocket of his slacks. That did not serve her much better as his excitement grew.

Within arm's reach now, she hesitated but he did not let her stop for long. He lazily reached over and gripped the outside of her thigh just below the edge of her dress and pulled her closer, faster. She stumbled, giggling, and landed on his chest. The position left her hind end rather exposed, and she started to stand back up, flush with embarrassment for not keeping her balance. For not being in control.

He held her in place, one hand on her back and the other sliding towards her bottom, sending shivers through her as he caressed her side through the dress. He reached the bottom hem and caressed her bare thigh before gently smacking her on the ass. She gave a pleasurable grunt and giggled at him, which rewarded her with another, more firm smack. She tried to contain herself as he rubbed the growing red mark he had caused, before letting his hand glide between her legs. He still held her down as he slipped his hand into her panties and explored her folds before finding the nub that caused her to let out the moan she had been trying to hold in. He grinned, teasing her, rubbing gently back and forth until he could feel the slick of her excitement.

He lifted her into his lap so that she was straddling him. She looked at him wide-eyed but she only had a moment before he surprised her again. Gripping her dark braid in his hand, he pulled her close and kissed her deeply, gently parting her lips with his tongue. It only took a heartbeat for her to feverishly return the kiss, running her hands through his thick, dark hair in an apparent attempt to pull him closer, knocking his hat to the floor. She could feel herself getting anxious with anticipation and pulled herself back slightly, looking at him with a look of inquiry.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

He smirked in reply, and pulled her mouth back down to his, this time letting his hands roam down her sides to pull up her dress. She felt her lower stomach clench and her reason leave her. He slid his thumbs under the sides of her panties and softly stroked the skin underneath. She quivered, and her kisses became more aggressive and hungry. She gently nibbled his lower lip before pulling away.

She bit her lower lip as she sat up and committed to what was happening by pulling her dress off over her head, letting it fall to the floor behind her. It was finally her turn to smirk as she rocked in his lap, making him grow even harder. She could tell he was not expecting her nipples to be pierced as his hazel eyes slightly widened and he licked his lips. He attempted to cup her breasts in his hands, though they overflowed and he just pressed them to each other instead before leaning forward and teasing first one and then the other with his tongue.

She rocked in his lap unable to remain submissive, and fumbled with the button on his pants. She arched her back as he lightly bit down and cause arcs of pleasure to ripple through her. She tried to undo his pants, anxious to feel him inside her. Distracting as he was trying to be, she finally succeeded and managed to pull him free, stroking him softly at first as a moan escaped her lips.

"Fuck, baby..." she looked at him questioningly again. Even though she felt at the point of no return, she knew if he was not ready she would not push him. He watched her, his eyes glazing over in pleasure as she twisted her hand while she stroked him. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue, all the while holding her gaze.

She moaned, louder this time, unable to keep quiet. She could feel his precum spilling onto her hand and her panties were now soaking through to his pants from her own excitement. Her face was flushing further and her breathing was quick and ragged. She felt like she may explode and tried to pull away from him, trying to calm down so she could respect the pace he wanted. She was not sure he was ready for this, and she did not want to be the one to push it.

He clamped down further on her nipple with his teeth, causing her to give a small yelp. Without hesitation he grabbed her by the ass, pulled her panties to the side and lifted her up, positioning her on the tip of his hard cock. She looked at him, her face full of surprise and anticipation. He smirked again, teasing her there for just a moment before uttering the one phrase she had been waiting to hear him say without it being a randomly uttered curse...

"Ohh, fuck me." It was music to her ears and he let go of her, letting her slide down him as he thrust up to meet her. She kissed him again, biting his lower lip a little harder this time as she slid up and down, matching his rhythm. Everything tingled with sensitivity as their bodies bounced together in fervent passion.

She arched back and held her weight upon the chair as she rotated her hips slowly around his dick. Already blind with desire, he grabbed her hips and held her in place as he pounded into her, teasing her clit with his thumb. Neither of them could stand it for long before they both came. He pulsed inside her as she shivered with pleasure and collapsed on his chest.

She peppered his collarbone with kisses before laying her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. After a while, it slowed, and she realized he had fallen asleep from exertion. She curled back up on his chest, and joined him for round two in dreamland.

Published 
Written by CinderSubs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments