Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boarding School - Part II

"His sister get's him his first fuck..."

43
11 Comments 11
23.4k Views 23.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The weeks went on without anything more happening between Sofia and I. Soon it was Christmas and nearly all of the school had to leave to go home for the holidays. We didn't go home though, as our parents were currently in Hong Kong and we didn't want to go and spend Christmas there while they worked.

All of my roommates had left to go home from Christmas, and all put one of Sofia’s. We started hanging out with Sofia’s roommate Clair. Clair was a shy girl, but when she got comfortable around people she was great fun to have around. She had long natural blonde hair like my sister, and an amazing body which she has naturally without having to work hard for it. We were the only three people still in the school. Clair lived with foster parents after her parents died in a car crash and they didn't want her home so she had to stay at school.

We sat in the games room of the school watching a movie. It was snowing outside but the fire was on in the room. There was only one teacher left in the school, and she kept to her room most of the time only coming out for meals. Sofia was sitting on one side of me in a baggy white shirt which I could see her breasts through and a black thong with red love hearts on it underneath. Clair was in a big fluffy pair of pajamas, while I wore shorts and a t-shirt. The room was roasting, and I was surprised she could stand the heat in what she was wearing because I could barely stand it in my shorts and t-shirt.

"It's so hot in here," Sofia said.

"I know I'm roasting, can we put out the fire?" Clair asked.

"No! We will be freezing then Clair," I laughed.

"Ugh this isn't good," she moaned.

"Take off your pajamas then," Sofia said. "They are way too heavy for this heat."

"I can't," Clair said.

"Why not?" asked Sofia.

"I'm not wearing a thong or bra."

"So what, no one is going to know."

"Jake will see," she said.

"Jake's seen me naked loads of times, it's okay," Sofia told her. "Look I'll do it too if you want."

Sofia got up off the sofa and unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing exposing her boobs. She then took off her thong and threw it on the ground beside the shirt.

"See?" she said to Clair. "Nothing to be afraid of! We've seen each other naked loads of times! You let me use your vibrator last night too!"

"Hey! You said you wouldn't tell anyone about that!"

Clair didn't look as if she was about to change her mind so Sofia pulled her up off the sofa. She started to pull her top over her head, exposing Clair’s small firm breasts. Sofia then pulled down Clair’s pajama bottoms and let me get my first look at Clair’s pussy. She had a little landing strip of pubic hair on her mound, but other than that she was bare.

"Well?" Sofia said looking at me.

"Well what?" I asked.

"It's your turn," she said.

I got up without hesitation and pulled down my shorts and boxers, letting my semi-erect cock spring free.

petite_casey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petite_casey

I took off my t-shirt then and sat back down on the sofa.

"Now that's much better" Sofia said.

Sofia sat back down on the sofa beside me, and Clair sat on the other side of me. I tried to focus on the movie, but I wanted to fuck both of these girls right now. My cock was now rock hard, and I'm sure both girls noticed this.

"I'm going to bed," Sofia said. She picked up her thong and shirt and left without another word.

As soon as Sofia left the room, Clair's lips were planted on mine as we started to make out. Her hand was stroking my cock fast.

"Have you ever had your cock sucked?" Clair asked seductively.

"Just once," I replied.

"Have you been eating pussy?"

"No never."

"Well it's about time you start!"

She pushed me back on the sofa so that I was lying flat out. She climbed onto me, so that her pussy was at my mouth and her head was at my cock. She started to suck my cock and wank it, and I tasted her for the first time. Her pussy tasted amazing. I started to finger fuck her, as she was extremely wet already. I kept flicking my tongue over her clit which made her moan loudly each time. We 69'd for about five minutes before Clair decided to stop sucking my cock and sit on my face. I licked her pussy for a few minutes as it was the only thing I could do. She was moaning very loudly, and she soon came, which sent vibrators all over her body and made her dig her nails into my arms.

"I want you to fuck me," she said getting off my face after she recovered from her orgasm.

She slowly lowered herself onto my cock, making her groan in pain as she took it all inside her first try. She slowly started to rock her hips back and forward, grinding on my cock. It felt so good. She was starting to slow down her grinding so I started to fuck her. I was slowly pushing my cock in and out of her making her moan. I started to increase my pace. The noise of my balls slapping against her was loud, but her moans were louder. We were lucky we were the only people around.

"I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

I came hard inside her, shooting a large load into her. She got up off my cock after I had finished cumming and sat on the sofa beside me. We made out for about ten minutes, each of us just after having our first time. My cum was starting to ooze out of her pussy, so I got on my knees in from of her and licked up all that came out of her.

"I think you should sleep in my bed with me tonight," she said. "Sofia won’t mind I don't think, and no one else will know."

"Ok let’s go up then," I said gathering our clothes. We walked hand in hand up to her dorm room, still naked and covered in juices and cum. When we got to the dorm room Sofia was fast asleep. Clair and I lay down in her bed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by xXshunikaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments