Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bus Ride

40
23 Comments 23
51.9k Views 51.9k
787 words 787 words
Famous Story
My name is Anna. Not being the greatest student, I didn’t think going full time to University was in my best interests, so, at eighteen years old, I found a job. I would be working three days a week, and taking class the other two.

It was my first day on the job and I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, excited to be out in the workforce for the first time. I took a long shower and took my time with hair and makeup. Checking my wardrobe, I pondered for the longest time, finally deciding on a monochromatic look, a black pencil skirt, slit up the back, white fitted blouse, black blazer, suspenders and black stockings, and mid-height heels. Looking myself over in the mirror, I thought, ‘Damn, girl, you look professional!’

Foregoing breakfast, I got to the bus stop just in time to catch the express to City Centre. The bus was crowded, almost all guys, and I got wedged between three men standing and one seated, as the bus filled to capacity. Swerving into traffic, I nearly lost my balance bumping into the gentleman in front of me. He turned, smiled and said, “I haven’t seen you before. Are you new to the bus ride?”

“Yes” I replied, “It’s my first day on the job.”

The gentleman behind me said, “Hang on tight, Missy, you’re in for a ride today. This driver isn’t called mad Max for nothing’”

As I grabbed for the bar, I felt a hand on my thigh and some pressure against my bum. A knee? A hand? Deliberate, or an accident, I couldn’t tell. The gentleman in front of me smiled, “We’ll try to make this as pleasurable a ride as possible, Missy.”

I wasn’t quite sure what to do. Scream? Push his hand away? Part of me liked the attention I was getting. Besides, I thought, ‘How far can it possibly go? We’re on a crowded bus!’ I let it go and smiled back.

The hand on my bum moved upward, and I heard the zipper of my skirt as it slid with the hand. The hand moved to my thigh and the man behind me whispered, “Oh my! Sussies! You are a bit of a tart, aren’t you Missy?”

The warm hand on my bare thigh was making me wet.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

I stammered, “It’s not what you think!” but I still didn’t try to brush his hand away.

“And what do I think?” he said softly.

“That I’m…..um….loose!”

His hand slid upward again, coming to rest at the junction of my thighs. With an evil grin, he said, “I’m thinking just the opposite! I bet you’re tight, actually.”

He snickered at his little joke. His fingers pressed against the fabric of my panties. I prayed that my dampness hadn’t soaked them, but I was wrong.

“What’s this?” he said pressing his fingers against the front panel before withdrawing and bringing his fingers to his nose. “I think she’s interested!” he added before sucking the digits into his leering mouth.

“Come on Fred, give us a chance at this.” It was the gentleman in front of me, still smiling as his hand went under my skirt. The gentleman on my left slipped a hand under my blouse, cupping my 32C breast. “Oh, very nice” he said as his hand wormed its way under the soft cup of the bra, the palm of his hand tight against the growing stiffness of my nipple.

The gentleman in front of me, by this time had slid his hand down my panties, his finger poised to penetrate. “See, I told you this would be the ride of a lifetime.” he said, looking at me with smoldering eyes. His finger slid in. “Mmm!” he said as the heat and wetness surrounded his finger.

I bit my lip, not wanting all the passengers on the bus to know what was transpiring as we hurtled down the highway.

His finger plunged in and out as his thumb grazed over my clit, driving me ever closer to climax. Mr. On- the-side was gently pinching my nipple as I stood there getting weak in the knees. My breath caught in my throat and I started to groan. My only option was to bury my face in the chest of the man in front of me as I came, soaking his finger with my juices. Fred, behind me and Mr. On-the side, propped me up while my orgasm ripped through me, allowing me to recover in time for the bus driver to hail, “City Centre. All out!”

To be continued

Published 
Written by stockingsanna
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments