Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hayloft

"When unrequited love cannot be supressed any longer"

35
8 Comments 8
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Am I sitting on the gate waiting for you?

Maybe… this blazing hot day is made for these exciting thoughts. This thin cotton dress is almost see-through with enough unfastened buttons. You know us, life is tough, and no one has much. I have this, so look and think about my sun-kissed body naked. And look at you, covered in the dust from your toil; those beads of sweat are from such arduous work.

My smile says it all; I have dishonest intentions, but you know that, don’t you?

You know who I am, and saw that glimmer in my eyes when my pupils dilated. I grinned like a fool with my heart on my sleeve. Usually, I can make any man beg, and you… I cannot. My God, I have tried. No, you strip all the layers away until all you see now is me, the real me.

For you, it might only be an instinct, a vague gut feeling… and hopefully somewhere else. I have thought of nothing else all day, week, and for years. We walked to school together, grew tall, and became adults together. You were my first, last, and only crush… you were the gentleman amongst a pit of vipers. You are the person that inspires me to dry my eyes. To get up and go out there when they say such cruel things about me. I walk for miles to glance into your striking eyes and feel the warmth from that winning smile.

You are the electricity that makes my body tingle. You are the one thing that could make my tarnished soul pure. Please, God, don’t say you think of me as a sister. I tried to make it obvious, but I was afraid I would scare you away. You are so young like me, and our minds are full of contradictions and fears. Will he like me? Will she want me like that? It’s no secret now, sitting on this gate, I am no longer invisible to you.

Yes, feast your eyes, you can see my dress has hitched up, and it almost reveals my treasure. I can see your shirt is dirty, and your breathing hitches. You won’t need that where we are going. Come up to the hayloft with me; let me feel your naked chest against mine when you quiver with lust. I want to make your fingers tremble when you touch me for the first time. Don’t be afraid; it won’t hurt. We will kiss first. You know how to do that, don’t you? I hear what other girls say behind your back.

I know what the bad boys want, and I took it from them. Now, I reject them all. Look at my lips, gaze into these hopeful eyes and think only of me. When they see you next, they will know what you are. A man… my man. Muscular, strong, and nobody’s fool.

You shared your dreams with me when we were young, and I watched you grow. Humble, modest aspirations, not as a rockstar, but as a provider. Not famous, but a rock, dependable, and someone to make your parents proud. I will be the reason for the person you yearn to be. I can elevate you there; I can be the wind in your sails, your inspiration.

The bright sunlight dims through the shiplap walls. The heat churns inside me as my eyes undress you. Please lose your fear and kiss me.

You plunge for it and taste of summer berries. The heady musk of your toil froths intense need in my hot loins. It is too much, and I press my hand against you, tilt my head and plead to slow down. Then, you did something that made my soul sing, pouring out all your emotions as your lips grazed mine, and you took me into your embrace. My eyes flicker closed as it overwhelms me, and this kiss was years in the making.

Yes, that’s it, do it again and again. Oh God, I am on fire, my breathing is shot, you have me… take me. It’s okay; I know you do not want her; I never thought you did. Yes, there is no one else. It’s you, my love. I want you.

Do you need me? Do you? Now, I am liquid in your arms. Let my lips ease your concerns, help you forget about your troubles, and lose yourself in me for a while. I know it’s not easy; nothing worth having is. Your dreams are my dreams; my hopes are your hopes. Let me help with those buttons; yes, lift my dress over my head.

We are laughing, tangled in our garments until we are not, and you stop… time stops. It’s there in your eyes as that earnestness I adore. You tell me I am beautiful, and it takes my breath away. My kisses console you, and each carries a message of provocation. Dare to dream, lover, and we descend into the hay. Hold me next to you; we slot together so perfectly.

Keep me safe in your arms; kiss my neck and bare shoulders. Feel my grip on your bicep, purring for your love. We can be the whole greater than the sum of its parts. It will be love, a love that binds, nurtures, grows and has no bounds. You will never have to worry about us; I will be yours, and you will always know what you mean to me.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

In your eyes, I see it as I tower over you. I want to be admired; yes, devour me. The prickly dried grass rustles against my shins, and its scent spices my potent fantasy. Yes, touch them, knead them softly as I hold you there, mere inches away from your destiny. Listen to my murmur of satisfaction holding your girthy shaft. It’s only gravity, and it is inevitable, so look into my eyes as we begin our first act of communion.

It’s okay if it’s your first time. Shush, my lover. Do not worry; there are no expectations. I will honour you now. There will be many times like these, I promise, and many opportunities to do the same to me.

Into my sinewy warmth, you go. It rouses my heartfelt smile as your shock turns into desire. Feel how it embraces your steely meat. Oh God, listen to my gasps and feel how I engulf you. I have always yearned to be stretched like this by you. To fit you like a hot, wet, tailored velvet glove and feel the sweep of your heat against my own. Yes, peer down; it is yours now. Watch how it swallows up your rigid gift between my legs.

For now, this is my connivance, my secret. You need to understand how I writhe and why. I will teach you in time, my blank canvas. It’s okay, we were made to do this, so give in, forget what they say and what they brag about. I’ve had them like this, just like you. Why? Because when this moment came, I would be your perfect lover.

Do not worry; they exaggerate, and no one fills me as you do. No one else bares my soul as they look into its windows. I yearn for you to see me and to feel me. Carry the emotions we make with you as a memento; they will be the wistful smile as you work in the fields. Always there in your daydreams because I am at home waiting for you… wanting you.

Clasp my slender thighs, buck to meet my body lofted up to tempt you. Accept my panted gasps and my heavy eyelids… oh fuck, yes! Feed your new addiction. Fuck me, make love to me, just be my man.

And this, your shaft, will make achieving what I want easy. I move to encourage the intense echoes of my climax, ricocheting off your willing meat. I want to squeeze you tight and grip you with the muscles made to milk your essence. Let me be your lover, peering through the curtain of these swaying tresses. See the look of pure lust you inspire in my narrowed eyes and give in to my determination.

You do not know it yet; this is how it will always be. I will always tempt you, and I will tremble with your tender caress and succulent kisses. You will learn to take me and assert your manly needs on me. Holding you close, my limbs wrapped around your seething, muscular body. Feel my hands clamour to worship your flexing bulk, feel their grip imploring you to go faster. We will clatter together, slipping, writhing in our mire, and roaring as lioness and lion. Make me dirty and be dirty with me, drive that fucker home, bury it inside, fill me and make me into a woman… your woman.

Drawn out to sea on the tide of emotions, surrendering my heart to you as I plunge in for a temptress kiss. Oh fuck, she was right. When there is heartfelt emotion, there is such gratification.

Give yourself, and your first time will be mine. Oh God, I want this all and your love.

Watch as I buckle on top of you, crying out your name, clasping your beefy neck in my arms. Humping our bodies together, grinding my aching clit against your pubic bone. Squeeze my pert ass with those shovel hands. The hot exhalation of breath quickens from a breeze into a storm. I will try and hold myself up to show you my next orgasm.

Yes, you are wonderful, and yes, you did that to me. Be proud; watch how I lock my elbows, see how I pout and listen to how I bay for you. I croak, gurgle and shake. Hold me tight as I thrash and cry out in raptures. Oh, fuck yes, feel its echoes, experience how you sweep me away.

I know you are close. I can feel it, and you have done so well. I am flushed and panting, but I can help and will show you what it means. The shroud of my lank mousy hair is all around us, locked into an intense stare as the inevitable closes in. There is so much delicious friction, and it’s okay; you can, of course, you can. Hold my gaze, and show me the moment. I want it, I need it, and I will carry it with pride.

You say the most beautiful things, and leaning up, you place them onto my lips. I feel the swell from there and in my heart.

I am yours now, cum inside me, and you will be a man... my man.

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments