Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hayride

7
2 Comments 2
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My husband found this site a year or so ago and spends time reading through the adventures of virginity. He encouraged me to send in my tale of loss as it excites him when I tell it.

I was raised in a small mid sized farming/industrial community in the Midwest. We were a town of about 10,000 people; most of them middle class. This was about thirty years ago and I was a junior in high school and had dated a few times. Back then a popular Friday or Saturday date was to head to the local drive-in movie. What we referred to as ‘Make Out Drive-in Theater’.

I had been on quite a few dates with boys in my school and while I was not a total prude, I was not a slut either. I had spent time cuddling and kissing. Several guys had slid their hands up my blouse and a couple had gotten their fingers into my panties. In return, I had held several male members, but that was about it.

But, this incident occurred one early Fall Saturday night on a hayride. I had just turned sixteen and was beginning to think that I was grown up. I should act like it. I was a member of our high school's A cappella Choir group and our instructor had initiated the hayride as an outing for our group.

On this night we had eight couples who attended and we met at a farm on the outskirts of town. I felt a bit anxious about the night as I was the youngest one of the group. The wagon was drawn by a four horse team and the night was cool but not cold.

I had invited a senior classmate, Dave, who was not tall, dark and handsome but he had the most gorgeous eyes and melting smile I had ever seen. I thought this would be a great way to get to know him without being mauled at the drive-in.

The hayride was wonderful and there was warm apple cider at the end of the ride, served in the farmer’s barn. The whole group sat around and talked about everything and after a while the farmer said he had to get up early and he went inside.

As a group, we headed up to the hay loft and drank some more cider, talked some more, and cuddled. Dave was great at cuddling and his kisses were soft but we didn’t do much more than that, although others were getting into some heavy petting.

Pretty soon, someone suggested that we have a kissing game. A girl would be blindfolded and have to kiss three guys and see if she could guess which one was her date. For some of the couples this should prove to be easy as they had dated for months, but for others it might be a challenge.

The game progressed and the girls were pretty good at guessing but some of the boys had the beginning of a beard so that led to an easy give away. It was then suggested that the tables be turned and the boys had to kiss three girls and guess their date. This changed the outcome quite a bit and the boys were not nearly as good at the game.

As the game progressed, one of the guys said that he could guess his date by the feel of her boobs. This began the great challenge and one by one the boys were blind folded and reached out and grabbed boobs. After several boys had done their guessing, Sarah said that the boys could tell which girl was which by the feel of the blouse fabric and she peeled off her top. Two others took off their tops and the game got a bit more challenging.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

Two of the girls had very large breasts and a third girl had almost nothing at all but the rest of us were in the B cup range. As the boys began to guess the topless girls, first one then another girl would take off her top. Some of the girls (me, for one) just opened our blouses, others stripped off completely.

Sarah again said that the guys were having all the fun and that she could tell Brad (her date) by the feel of his shaft. Soon the girls were being blindfolded, one by one, and tried to identify their date. Of course, while this was going on, we girls were able to study the size of our dates – and compare them to the others.

As the boys would pass the girls, some girls would simply put their lips to the shaft of the guy while other girls willingly opened their mouths and swallowed. As I was awaiting my turn, I noticed that David was about the same size as most of the other boys, but I saw Steve and I sort of wish I had asked him on the hayride. He was huge!

Well, the game ended and I was not able to identify Dave but I did have fun. I didn’t suck the whole shaft down bit I wasn’t totally timid either. I put my mouth nicely around each guy as he was presented in front of me. Unfortunately, Steve was not one of the guys I got to select from.

After this, the game was sort of over and each couple found their own spot to make out. Not totally hidden from each other but not on top of each other either. Dave began to massage my body and rub places where I hadn’t been rubbed all that often. The feeling of his hand rubbing my boobs and his sucking was making me wet.

Then his hand slipped down between my legs and the feeling was wonderful. Since his shorts were at his ankles, I busied myself getting to know how he liked to be handled. I found that he really loved to have the underside of the tip of his shaft rubbed and even found that he liked to have my tongue licking it. In return, he was finding that I really loved to have him lick and suck my pussy while he massaged my butt.

As I looked around, I saw that all the others were also engaged in various acts – I even saw that Sarah and Brad were in a foursome with Linda and Tony. There was some screwing going on and this, along with what Dave was doing to me, totally turned me on and I wanted to try for more.

I don’t know if Dave initiated it or if I did, but soon we were totally entwined. Dave lay on his back and had me sit on him. I slowly reached behind me and maneuvered his shaft into me and moved back ever so slowly. The feeling was totally overwhelming and I began a rocking motion. As I rocked back and forth, I could feel his dick enter me more each time. I was so wet that all I felt was pleasure. I never experienced him breaking my cherry and I didn’t bleed but I swear this was my first time.

It was after 1:00 AM when this party broke up and everyone went home. Dave and I dated several times after that but all he wanted to do was screw and I wanted more.

In college, I met Jason and we became friends, classmates, lovers and then roommates. We have been together for over twenty-five years and married for nineteen. We are still friends and lovers. At times I wish I had saved myself for Jason but I can never forget my first time with David.
Published 
Written by cvgreg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments