Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Initiation (Part 2)

"I said, "Yes," when Karen asked me to fuck her daughter."

12
5 Comments 5
18.4k Views 18.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As my cock deflated and popped from Erin’s pussy, I watched the stream of my cum dribble out, run down her taint, glistening as it coated the rosebud of her ass, and fall onto the sheets between her splayed legs.

“Thank you, John,” Erin sighed. “That was everything I had imagined it would be, and more.”

“Turn over, Honey,” I said. Erin rolled onto her stomach and I lay gently on her back. As I nuzzled her neck, I slid my right hand under Erin’s hips and found her pussy. With my fingers, I parted her labia and inserted two fingers in her cunt, finger-fucking her and massaging her g-spot. With the heel of my hand, I rubbed her clit. Erin stiffened, and her hands gripped the pillow beneath her head.

Erin scrunched her ass into the air, allowing me room to work. As I continued the assault on her cunt, Erin pumped her hips up and down as though to fuck my intruding fingers. With each pump, Erin gasped her satisfaction. “Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! I’m going to cum again…” and with a prolonged scream, Erin came hard, pinning my hand beneath her hips, and thrashing under me. I lay atop her until she came to rest, then rolled over and lay alongside Erin, hugging her with both arms.

We lay still in each other’s arms, sated. “Well,” Erin whispered, “That takes care of my virginity.”

***

“John, is it always like that?” Erin asked, as we sat, eating dinner.

“Like that?”

“Yes. Is sex always that good? I’ve never felt anything before that could compare to that. I mean, my friends have certainly told me about it, but I guess I never understood."

“Well,” I said, “I would say that it is always different. Sometimes it is mind-blowingly wonderful. Sometimes it is just good. And sometimes it may disappoint. I guess time will tell you whether it is always that good. But we have the rest of the week to experiment. Ask me again in a few days.”

***

Erin and I were at my lake cabin for the express purpose of my taking Erin’s virginity, and introducing her to the wonders of sex. My former lover Karen, Erin’s mother, had asked me if I would be so kind, before Erin went off to college. We had not discussed how Erin had navigated her high school years with an intact maidenhood, but it was clear that she did not wish to start her higher education with that impediment. Ultimately, Karen told me confidentially Erin had selected me, and the idea was Erin’s, not Karen’s.

I had waited what I hoped was a seemly amount of time before jumping on the offer. Erin was to leave for college in just a couple of weeks. Setting aside other plans, I agreed to take Erin to the cabin for a master’s course in sex. We completed our first lesson soon after our arrival.

***

We cobbled together a light dinner from the supplies which we had brought with us. Eschewing clothing, we ate at the kitchen table in the altogether. I silently marveled at my good fortune as I appraised my young lover.

Erin was a tall, slender young woman. Fair skinned but tan. Flaming auburn hair. Small, firm young breasts. Bare pussy. Short waisted, long legged. Everything I would have selected, if I were given the choice.

What Erin thought of the senior citizen sitting naked across the table from her was anyone’s guess. I hope that despite the disparity in our ages, she did not find me unpleasant in the contemplation. Given that this shack-up was her idea, I guessed I passed her muster.

My reverie was interrupted by Erin’s voice. “John, can we do it again? For dessert?”

“That’s a wonderful idea. Let me quickly clean up the kitchen, then we might run through the shower on the way back to bed,” I said.

***

As we stepped into the warm shower, I said, “Let me wash you first.” Soaping the washcloth, I started at Erin’s neck and worked my way down her back, over her hips and down her legs, slowly caressing each square inch of the lovely body before me. Then I turned her around and let the water fall on the back of her neck as I started again at the top. I washed Erin’s chest, taking longer than really necessary to scrub each breast, teasing her nipples to their maximum engorgement. It was all I could do to continue my scrubbing, rather than taking the nipples in my mouth before fucking Erin on the floor of the shower.

When I finished, we exchanged places, and Erin washed me, back and front. As she scrubbed, she ignored the rampant cock pointed at her until she had washed everything else. Then, dropping to her knees on the porcelain floor, she turned her attention to my cock. After a cursory scrub and rinse, Erin took my cock in her mouth and began to bob her head, thrusting its length into her mouth, then letting it slide out as she sucked and licked its length.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

With her tongue, she swirled the sensitive tip. Rather than forcing my prick down her throat, I let her choose the speed and depth while I enjoyed the sensations.

After several minutes, I gently stopped her, saying, “If you want to fuck again, perhaps we should save this for the bed.” Erin smiled and stood up, kissed me, and stepped from the tub. I turned off the water and followed her. We grabbed towels, and as we dried ourselves, we walked back to the bed, and lay down.

“What do you think so far, Erin? What did you particularly like?”

“I guess I am a little bit embarrassed to talk about it yet. Okay. I really liked it when you went down on me with your mouth. When you licked my clit and I came, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. When you fucked me, it hurt at first a bit, but overall it was wonderful. When you came, I could feel you shooting into me and I was really turned on. Afterwards, when you did me with your hand, it was really, really good.”

“Did I make a lot of noise? I tried not to, but I think I must have been kind of loud.”

“Honey,” I said, “You were very loud, but don’t be shy about it. We are alone here and I am the only person who could possibly hear you. The louder you are, the more it turns me on! You couldn’t be too loud for me.”

“Really? Thank you for telling me that,” she said. “I was afraid I was kind of weird, and you might be upset.”

“Nope. You can scream your head off here. Just do whatever seems natural to you. Don’t try to hold anything in.”

“Okay,” Erin said. She reached out and grasped my now semi-hard cock with one hand, then leaned forward and kissed me shyly.

I returned her kiss softly at first, then put a little tongue and passion into it, pulling her mouth into mine and dueling with her tongue. With one hand I pulled her against me and felt her little breasts crushed against my chest. Then I pulled away, rolled over, and from the drawer of the bedside stand I pulled a container of lotion. “Lie on your stomach. I would like to give you a back rub.”

Erin obediently lay on her stomach in the middle of the bed. I sat astride her hips, my cock resting in the pale crack of her ass. Warming a handful of lotion, I then began a slow, sensuous, deep massage of her shoulders. As I dug and pinched and rubbed, Erin’s body relaxed. Her breathing deepened and slowed, and soft cooes of approval escaped her lips.

I worked my way down her back and around each side. Rolling her gently to her left, I grasped and kneaded her right breast. Then, rolling her to the right, I repeated my ministrations, to her left breast. Rolling her back to her stomach, I worked the muscles of the small of her back, and of her buttocks.

As I worked, I enjoyed the frottage of my penis rubbing between the cheeks of Erin’s ass. I dribbled lotion in the crack of her ass, and watched it dribble down over her rosebud. As I worked my way down her back, the friction of my cock rubbing between her cheeks stimulated me to hardness. Filling my palm with lotion again, I rolled Erin gently to one side and slid my hand under her hips until I could cup her pussy in my palm.

Parting Erin’s legs, I knelt between them. As I worked Erin’s pussy with my hand, I let the length of my cock slide forward and backward in the crack of her ass. I slid two fingers backward and forward between Erin’s labia, gently rubbing and pinching her clit between them, varying the pressure and pace. Erin’s moans grew louder and more constant. “Like that! Like that! Ohmygod…” And she came explosively.

Quickly removing my fingers, I sought out the entrance to her pussy, and buried my cock deeply in her. I could feel the spasms of her orgasm, but stayed still as she came down from its heights. “I’m not going to last long,” I thought, “So I better make this good.”

I let Erin partially recover from her orgasm, then began slowly working my cock in and out of her cunt. I pulled it virtually out, then slid it back in, repeating the pattern, but increasing the speed. As I fucked, I pulled Erin’s hips up, then released them as I withdrew. Pull, release, pull, release, pull, release. Erin’s arousal quickly returned and mounted. As I felt the cum rise in my cock, I buried it deep in Erin’s pussy and held it there as I gave her the second load of the day. Considering our previous activity, this seemed like a generous batch. My orgasm triggered another for Erin, and we dropped to the bed, done in.

As Erin drifted off to sleep, I thought to myself, “This is going to be a long, very enjoyable week!”

Published 
Written by Californiaman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments