Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Guy - Part One

"But this day wasn't going to be like anything she expected."

11
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It started out like every other first day back to school, the early mornings, scattering through her wardrobe trying to find something to wear, her mother screaming from downstairs to hurry up before she's late for her first period. But this day wasn't going to be like anything she expected.

She grabbed her cell, car keys, bag and made her way to her car. She pulled out of the driveway and headed to some of her friends' houses to pick them up. When they arrived at school she pulled up next to one of her friend's car. From the corner of her eye there was a guy she had never seen before. He was absolutely beautiful, tall, dark long hair, a tattoo on his right arm, tight black jeans and a band shirt. Total bad boy gear, she couldn't keep her eyes off him.

She continued looking at him and she could have sworn she saw him walking in slow motion like in the movies. She snapped out of it and watched him walk up to one of her friend's car, surprisingly he ended up next to him. Somehow he and her friend, Gage, hung out over the summer. Gage introduced them. With a nervous look she just smiled up at him without saying hello. She was so embarrassed she kept smiling and couldn't say anything. He looked over at her and said "Hello" with a smile that could light up the night sky.

She was so speechless she didn't know what to do. Then out of nowhere the first bell of the day rang. She watched him and her friend walk to the double doors on the side, as her and her friends walked in through the front. But to her surprise when she looked back he was still smiling at her. She stopped for a split second, smiling back with a small wave, following behind.

She made her way into her first class. As she placed her books on the desk, talking to one of her friend's, the teacher walked in like always on the first day, telling everyone to shut up. Mr. Wood had an announcement to make. "Class I would like to introduce our new student...Andy". Her eyes got so big, she couldn't believe the guy that she couldn't even say hello to was in her first period class. With his eyes set on hers she became bright red.

Watching him make his way to the desk behind her, still with the biggest smile on his face, she took a deep breath and turned around to introduce herself before Mr.Wood started teaching. Before she could say her name he said, "It's October right?" She couldn't find the word fast enough so she started to shake her head yes as her face turned even more red, if that was even possible.

He smiled at her some more and said, "Well, I'm Andy. It's very nice seeing you again, October".

She smiled at him with still blushing red cheeks, but this time she replied, "You too Andy". As the long class took its sweet little time, in the middle of the lesson October felt her phone vibrate. A number she didn't know came up with a text reading You look cute when you're blushing. She smiled and replied saying You think so lol.

Her phone vibrated again within seconds reading What are you doing tonight?

Biting her bottom lip she replied with butterflies in her stomach: Hopefully hanging out with you.

One last text came through reading Oh ok sweetie. When the bell rang for the second time to end first period, she grabbed her books and headed to the hallway to meet up with a friend. Andy walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, "I'll pick you up at 9". He walked away and walked down the hall with Gage.

So as the day went by they texted throughout each class, getting to know more about one another, and by the time everyone knew it the day had come to an end. "Thank God", she said, "2:20 is finally here".

Grabbing her books and heading to her locker, she felt a hand around her waist. It was Andy again saying, "So about tonight, what would you like to do?"

Giggling, she said, "As long as you're there, I don't care".

He smiled down at her as all their friends walked up beside them, talking and having a good time. Gage asked Andy, "So what you got planned tonight?"

Andy smiled, putting his arm around her shoulder and saying, "I'm chillin with October tonight".

Gage had a shocked look on his face with a weird smile saying, "Damn, already".

Gage and Andy laughed and Andy said, "Well she's just so beautiful, couldn't help myself".

October smiled, blushed and looked down to the floor. Gage smiled at Andy and said, "How about we hang all together?"

October said, "Yeah, that'd be cool". She finished putting her books in her bag, then she felt Andy grab her hand as they all walked out to the front to go chill for a few out by their cars. Looking up, she saw Andy as he was saying goodbye to everyone.

The next thing she knew it he was face to face with her softly saying, "So tonight you and I, after everyone splits..."

She looked up at him. Cutting him off she said, "That would be awesome". And of course before he went to walk away he placed one hand on her car and the other on the side of her face and kissed her softly on the cheek.

As she headed for home, pulling into the driveway, her phone went off again. It was a text from Andy. The text read: Hey sweetie, I was thinking how about we skip the group thing and we go back to my place. my parents are out of town for a few weeks and I thought it would be cool to hang out here just the two of us.

As she read the text her heart started to race faster, knowing what could happen if she was to be alone with him. She replied back saying that would be great. She grabbed her things from the car and headed into her house. When she went inside her mother was waiting for her in the kitchen. Her mother told her that she was grounded because her teacher called saying that she was using her phone in class. She was really upset. She went up to her room and texted Andy telling him what happened. But of course he had a plan.

Her mother was sound asleep. It was about a quarter to ten and Andy was waiting outside her house. As she made her way downstairs she sneaked out the kitchen door, running up to him as he opened his arms, hugging her tight.

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

They headed off to his house on the other side of town.

As they pulled up her stomach filled up with butterflies. He looked at her saying, "Here we are". October smiled and went to get out of the car. He met her on the other side, grabbing her hand and taking her into the house.

Standing at the door, he walked to the back to place his stuff down. Her eyes wandered around the room, she started to slowly look around, looking at the pictures and stuff on the wall. Andy was right behind her with his hands placed around her waist. She turned around to meet his eyes. He smiled at her and out of nowhere started to kiss her. Her heart rate picked up, feeling the way he placed his hands on her side.

She grabbed onto his shirt tugging on it as it became more intense. He moved her slowly to the couch while his hands ran up her shirt. Feeling the touch of his hands on her he made his way between her legs, bringing his lips back to hers. She slowly started to lift up his shirt. Granted she had no idea what she was getting herself into, but she didn't want to stop. She ran her hands up Andy's side as she pulled up on his shirt, while he lifted his arms, taking it off and throwing it to the floor.

He then grabbed her shirt, sliding it slowly above her head. He started kissing down her neck. Each time his lips touched her skin the more she wanted him. She watched him make his way to her bra, kissing her C cup breast. She felt his hand reach behind her, unhooking each hook slowly until her bra was undone. Sliding it off, he continued to kiss down her neck then to her chest. He reached her breast once again. He put his mouth over her nipple and slid his tongue around it.

She had a pleasurable feeling come over her as he moved his mouth back and forth from each nipple, teasing her. As he started sucking on one he played with the other, squeezing and caressing it. A slight moan came from her. She then grabbed his head, slowly pulling him back to her lips, making out again.

She reached down between them, undoing his belt, pulling it off and throwing it to the side. She didn't stop there. She started to undo his pants as he smiled at her. Once his pants were off he moved closer to her and she felt his hard cock between her legs. He kissed her more as he undid her pants. He slowly moved down, sliding her pants off. He started to move his hand into her panties and played with her clit. She moaned as her pussy became more and more wet. She started to make out with him more, feeling his fingers massage her pussy.

He moved down, kissing her body and sliding her panties off. He made his way back up to her lips once more and moved in between her legs. He took his cock and teased the outside of her pussy feeling her wetness. She let out a slight moan placing her hands on his shoulders. He kissed her again and looked deep into her eyes as he took his cock, pushing the head in slowly. A moan escaped October, sharp and intense.

He eased inch by inch as the pain came for her. He pushed it all the way in. All he felt was heat and tightness inside her. Her scream came out in a painful but pleasurable moan. He started to move his hips back and forth as she continued to moan. She felt the pain but still enjoyed it. He began to pick up speed and she wrapped her legs tight around him, pulling him more into her.

As her pain lightened up she arched her back. When he saw she was enjoying it he continued as his speed increased, never slowing down. She screamed out his name. "Oh, Andy, yes!".

Him hearing her scream his name, knowing how sweet and feeling how nicely tight she was made him go faster. He couldn't help himself as he began fucking her harder and harder, making her scream more and more in pleasure, his name being called out. He felt something so amazing, her pussy tightened up around his hard, throbbing cock. She clawed deep into his back, leaving marks across him. She moaned out an intense moan as his cock was covered in her sweet hot juices. He didn't stop, he picked her up and placed her on his lap and slid his cock back deep inside her. He held her close and helped her bounce on his cock, having every inch go deeper and deeper inside her. She kept riding him. As he held onto her waist she let out a more sexual moan, leaning back. He leaned forward to suck on her boobs as she rode him. She then placed both of her feet on the edge of the couch. He held onto her hips while she began fucking him harder, slamming her pussy down with every inch going so deep.

He couldn't take it anymore. He was hitting her G spot, having her moan out his name as she rocked her hips back and forth on his cock. He grabbed her waist tightly and pushed his cock as far as it could go. Moaning loud with her he came deep inside her pussy. She felt him fill her up. Her body began to shake uncontrollably in his arms. He turned her head towards him, kissing her as he continued to still pump his cock back in and out, feeling their cum combining.

He started to slow down, easing it in and out until he came out all the way, giving him an instant shake through out his body. With her breathing heavily, he held onto her tight and he kissed her again.

He looked at her, smiling, and laid her on the couch. He lay next to her and cuddled with her. He let out a big sigh and said with a smile, "You okay?".

She smiled and answered, "I'm great".

"Good. Do you have to be back home tonight?" he asked.

She replied, "Yeah, my mom will kill me if she doesn't find me there tomorrow."

He cupped her face with his hand and said, "Awe, well do you wanna go home now?".

She turned on her side to face him saying, "Well, not really." She giggled and gave him a light kiss.

He smiled at her and said, "Well you can stay here a while and I can get you home before morning".

She smiled really big and said, "Okay, sweetie." She lay her head on his chest and they just lay there feeling each other's naked bodies and eventually fell asleep...

Published 
Written by CreativeMind210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments