Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Start

"The first part of a planned series of short stories about Maria’s discovery of sex."

29
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of a planned series. It is all made up. It would be nice to get some feedback if you like the story, The next part? It may be later this week, it may be next month. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I really don’t know. I write when I have the time and inspiration."

Maria realized from her dry mouth that the surprise of what she saw made her jaw drop. She was taking a shortcut home to her friend Lisa when she heard strange sounds in the vicinity of the walkway. Close to the road, there was a small lawn and on that lawn she saw a girl in her own age of nineteen on her back. That wouldn’t have caused her jaw to drop, but the fact that the girl was naked did. The fact that it was her friend Lisa made it drop even more. But the fact that her brother Adam was lying on top of Lisa was the final cause. Lisa was a beautiful girl with long, brown hair and a slim body.

Maria walked a bit closer to see a bit better and to hear the sounds the couple was making. Lisa was sighing and panting while her face was blushing. Maria could see the beads of sweat forming on the bodies.

Suddenly she heard Adam whisper, ”My God, I’m coming” and with that, he pulled out and let his semen spray over Lisa.

Maria moved back to the track and hid behind a few bushes. She saw Lisa stand up in her nude glory. Maria had always thought that Lisa was beautiful, but the glow from the recent lovemaking made her even prettier. She had never seen Lisa naked before, but now she noted that her pubic area was completely bald. Not even a shade of hair could be seen.

There were so many things Maria wanted to ask, but she didn’t have a clue about how she could. She was sure that it was not a good idea to get home to Lisa early as a surprise as she planned, so Maria decided to treat herself to a cup of coffee before taking the normal road to Lisa.

An hour later, she knocked on Lisa’s door.

Lisa opened the door dressed as she normally was when she planned to stay in all day. Jogging pants, t-shirt, barefoot. She had her long hair in a ponytail and silver earrings in her earlobes.

”Maria, hi, come on in. Coffee?”

“Nah, just had some.”

Maria entered Lisa’s small apartment. It was, as always, clean and tidy. A magazine on the sofa indicated what Lisa had been doing before she answered the door. Maria sat down in the comfy chair and pulled her feet up under her. Lisa sat in the sofa and put the magazine on the table.

The girls talked about bigger and smaller things, but Lisa could tell that something was bothering Maria.

”Maria”, she said, ”is there something on your mind that you want to talk about?”

”Well…”

”Go on, tell me.”

Maria was thinking about what she saw before and especially one thing she couldn’t let go of.

”I saw this girl, at the gym…” Maria felt she had to make up a story. ”she like… drop her towel… and I saw her private parts…”

Lisa looked amused.

”Her private parts? Like her wallet, her phone, or what?”

Lisa couldn’t resist teasing her friend.

”You know what I mean! Her PRIVATE parts…”

”Maria, you talk like you’re fifty-six. Did you mean to say that you saw this girl’s pussy? Her cunt?”

Maria’s face turned red.

”Yes, that is what I meant”, she whispered.

”But then say so. It’s just you and me here and we’ve known each other since we were children.”

”Ok.” Maria whispered, ”I saw her naked, and she had no hair down there…”

Lisa couldn’t believe what she heard.

”She had no hair? You mean that she had shaved her pussy?”

”Yes, probably. Why would she do that?”

Lisa laughed out loud.

”Sorry, Maria, sometimes you are just too innocent. That girl probably shaved because it is a nice feeling to be shaved. Do you mean that you are all… hairy…?”

Maria blushed again.

”Well… I thought all grown-up women were…”

Lisa stood up and pulled down her pants.

”No, look…”

Maria gasped. As she already knew, her friend was all clean shaven.

”Why have you done that?”

”Because I wanted to. Makes me feel sexier. And when someone goes down on me… Geez…”

Maria shook her head slowly.

”You mean oral sex?”

”Yes!!! Didn’t Frank go down on you?”

”No. He said that it was gross and that only women did oral sex on men…”

Lisa was almost lost for words. Frank was Maria’s former boyfriend, and they had broken up just some months ago.

”But he made you come alright?”

”Come?”

”For fuck's sake, Maria, did you have orgasms when he fucked you!?”

”No. He said that women never did.”

ElectraByU
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraByU

”Well, I suppose they didn’t with him, no… But you do get off when you masturbate?”

Marias’s reddened face turned even darker red.

”To tell you the truth, I don’t really…”

”Maria! You don’t have to be a prude here with me. How many times a week do you masturbate?”

Lisa realised that her pants were still by her kneecaps and pulled them up.

”Per week?”

”Yes, or per day, if you like.”

”Per day? Lisa, I never masturbate. It seemed so futile. Nothing really happened anyway.”

Lisa was at first lost for words. She sighed and said, ”We have some things to go through…”

Lisa took Maria’s hands in hers and said, ”Let me teach you to enjoy your sexuality.”

”I have always wondered what it would be like. But I’m scared.”

”Let us do this together. Trust me.”

”I do trust you, Lisa”

”This calls for some wine. Let’s open a bottle and bring it in to the bathroom. I’ll pour us a nice, hot bubble bath.”

Lisa went to the fridge and took out a bottle. Then she went into the bathroom and the water soon started to flow. Maria felt nervous, but she did look forward to some nice experiences with her friend.

Lisa called from the bathroom, ”What’s taking you so long?”

Maria went in and saw her friend standing all naked by her huge bathtub. Water was pouring into the tub and bubbles started to form.

”Plan to bathe with your clothes on?”

”No. But I…”

”For heaven’s sake, Maria. Are you shy here?!”

”Yes.” Maria’s voice was just a whisper. ”You are so confident and so beautiful.”

”Listen, I dim the light and bring some candles. Does that make you feel better?”

”Maybe…”

Lisa left and came back a few moments later with lit candles. She dimmed the lights and stepped into the bath.

”Oh, it’s lovely, Maria, get in.”

Maria turned the back on the tub and hesitantly removed her clothes. She covered her nudity with her hands and stepped in the bath. Lisa was right. It was really lovely.

She took the glass Lisa handed her and leaned back. The bubbles were just above her breasts. She started to relax.

”This wasn’t bad, was it?”

”No, not really…”

”And nothing to be afraid of?”

”No…”

The girls just relaxed in the water and sipped the cold wine for some time.

”You know what?”, Lisa broke the silence.

”No, what?”

”Warm water and cold wine make me horny…”

Maria blushed. ”Do you mean you are … horny … now?”

Maria allowed the wine to give her courage to use the word.

”You bet. I am horny as hell and need to come. What about you?”

Maria felt some tingling in her stomach and a strange feeling in her loins.

”Lisa, I think I might be…”

”Horny?”

”Yes.”

”Say it.”

”I may be … horny … too.”

”Let’s get out of the bath and I’ll show you a thing or two.”

Lisa stood up and walked out. Maria hesitated, but stood up too and followed Lisa.

When Maria got in to Lisa’s bedroom, Lisa was lying on the bed. Still all naked.

”Here, beside me…”, invited Lisa.

Maria sat down on the bed. Lisa lie on her back and started to caress her nipples.

”Oh, my nipples are so hard…”

Maria felt her nipples harden too and felt them softly with her fingertips. Yes, they were indeed really hard.

”Mine too…” she answered.

”Imagine the sexiest man you know and that his lips are caressing your nipples. That’s what I do.”

Maria closed her eyes and felt her nipples harden even more. Suddenly, she felt a pair of lips on her left nipple. It felt so good… She gasped. Maria felt hands along her side and she felt the warmth streaming from Lisa. The lips left her left nipple, and she felt a tongue on her areola.

”Oh…” she sighed and embraced the kisser. ”Please, go on…”

The kisses wandered over to her right breast and fondled that. At the same time, she felt hands on her shoulders, pushing her gently on her back in the bed. The lips moved downwards over her belly, stopping at the belly button.

”Do you want me to continue?” she heard Lisa say.

”Yes!” Maria almost screamed out.

Lisa licked Maria’s inner thigh, making it all moist, and then gently blowed. Maria arched her back.

”Mmnnggh”

Lisa put her lips over Maria’s clitoris and started work at it with her tongue.

”Geez, God, oh, don’t stop… Now… I think I will… YES! Argh!”

Lisa lifted her upper body, smiled at Maria who was panting…

”So, what was that like?”

”I can’t even breathe… So good… What did you do? Teach me…”

”Oh, but I will. You will do me now…”

Published 
Written by Setacea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments