Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim Always Wanted To Fuck Amy, But Never Had The Chance And Her Mother, Well, She Had A Great Body

22
3 Comments 3
12.2k Views 12.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Tim went round to see his friend, Amy one day. Amy knew he was coming, but she said she had just popped down to the shops and wouldn't be long, about fifteen minutes, she said. When he arrived, Amy's mum answered the door. Today being a warm day, she had a very short skirt on and a top with her tits bursting to get out.

Tim had always admired Mrs Stevens' sexy body and wondered what she would be like in bed.

"Hello, Tim," she said. "Amy has just popped out to the shops, but won't be long. Please come in and sit down. Can I get you anything? I was just going to get myself a glass of juice. It is a bit early in the day to get drunk on wine," she laughed.

"Thank you," said Tom, "I would love one."

Mrs Stevens made two glasses of orange juice but in Tim's, she put a double tot of Vodka and gave it a good stir. That should relax him, she giggled to herself. Especially as I suspect he is not used to it.

She then came to sit down but instead of sitting on the other chair facing Tim, she sat on the sofa with him. Maybe a bit to close for Tim to feel comfortable. He was after all a bit on the quiet side and even maybe a bit shy.

"How is life treating you?" she asked.

"Oh fine, I am looking forward to next month when I go to university to study engineering."

"Yes, Amy is going as well, she is going to study to be a teacher. I wish that I had had the opportunity to go, but my family could not afford it. As for Amy's father, well, he was just a waste of space. I am glad I got rid of him," she stated. "I hear the students there can have a good time, the nightlife is really good, so I hear. I just hope I don't get a phone call from Amy telling me she is pregnant."

"Yes, I believe the campus life is very lively, but I am going there to study. Unfortunately, I won't have much time for that. I am fortunate that the university is close by and that I will not have the added expense of living in the student residence. This orange juice is really nice, thank you," said Tim having already drunk half of it.

"Let me top it up for you," said Mrs Stevens, taking the glass from Tim's hand and as she did so, rubbed her hand against his.

She saw how Tim was starting to relax and thought that another tot would really help. Also, as she suspected that he was not used to alcohol.

By now, Tim was starting to relax, but one thing he did notice was, his cock send to have a mind of its own. It just became harder and bigger and Mrs Stevens was now sitting very close to him. Never mind, he thought, it is a great feeling anyway.

"So, how is your sex life going?" asked Mrs Stevens. "I mean a strapping, handsome, hunk like you must have all the girls queueing up to get in your bed, you must have fucked quite a lot of woman by now. I am sure Amy has had a lot of men although I have not said anything to her. You might have had her bend for you a number of times, I don't know. At least, though, I would know she is getting fucked by someone decent and respectable. I am sure she is being careful though. Have you ever had a really good blowjob?" she asked with a smile on her face.

Tim went scarlet red, like a beetroot, even though he was very relaxed.

"I am not sure I should be talking to one of my best friend's mothers about my, well, to be honest, non-existent sex life. I would love to fuck Amy, yes, I hope you don't mind me saying that. She has a great body and is a great person. Also no, I have not had a good blowjob. I hate to admit this, but I am still a virgin," said Tim very embarrassed.

"Oh," said Mrs Stevens. "I am sure you would like to lose your virginity as soon as you can though."

Tim did not notice, but Mrs Stevens hand was moving very close to his rock hard cock now.

"Wow, you are so hard, let me feel a bit more. I have not even felt much. Your cock feels very hard, I think I should let him breathe a bit." she said, quickly undoing his zip.

"Mrs Stevens, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I think you know Tim. It is about time you lost your virginity, but we will start off with a nice slow, sloppy blowjob and I will swallow. One more thing, we can drop the 'Mrs Stevens' bit now. You are not a little friend that Amy has bought home from junior school, you are a young man now. My name is Lorraine. So sit back and enjoy. One other thing. When I take my top off, please grab my tits and caress them and make my nipples nice and hard. Now we just slip your trousers off, to make it easier for me, then I will take my top and bra off, so my lovely tits fall out on you. God, you are hard, I had better get to work before you want to cum."

By now the vodka had really done the trick and Tim was starting to enjoy himself.

"Shit, I can't wait for this Mrs Ste... sorry, Lorraine, but what..."

"Tim, what have I told you my name is? You had better use it in future or you are going to have to bend for me and get a good spanking is that clear? I am sure you do not want me to have to spank your lovely bum, do you?

"As I was asking, what about Amy? Won't she be back soon? You said she had only gone down the shops."

"Did I? Well sorry, but I can't remember that. No, her friend Karlie came here to tell her two of the big clothes shops had sales on and didn't she want to go. That was after she had popped down to the local shops. She was going to phone you, but I said I would, it must have slipped my mind. We were talking so nicely together, as well. She will not be back for a good few hours yet. Hopefully, enough time for us to fuck as well," she added looking down at Tim in a sexy stance.

"Karlie, yes I know her. I would really like to fuck her as well, she has got a great body."

"Well, we can't just stand here with my top and bra off and your trousers off, get on the sofa and I am going to get between your legs and give you the lovely slow, sloppy blowjob you deserve. You are hard, so let me get to work."

As her tongue, lips and mouth went around his hard cock, he could only moan with ecstasy. She was taking him right to the back of her throat. After about four or five minutes he was ready to cum.

"Shit I can feel it coming up my cock. I am going to shoot any second now. All my cum is going to shoot in your mouth."

He shot out all in Lorraine's mouth. She looked up at him and gave him a big smile.

"Wow, you got a lot of cum there, enough to fill up that hole in my stomach," she giggled. "I hope you have some left in reserve, so when we fuck, you can give me a good load of cum then as well," she said after licking his cock nice and clean. "How would you like to fuck, I mean in what position? Would you like me to bend for you, ride you, or sit on a chair and you can take me standing up? You decide. Today is the day you are going to lose your virginity, Tim Smith."

She continued, "Do you know, that in the five years since I divorced that waste of space of an ex-husband of mine, I have only had three men and none of them for very long. I think the longest was about two months. So I need a lot of good fucking as well. I might even be looking for a fuckbuddy. Do you fancy that?"

Tim replied, "All I can say is, that felt great and if sex is like that, let's go for it. The only things I am a bit concerned about are, well, your my best friend's mother and you are about twice my age. Also, I am very inexperienced."

"Oh, never mind about the age, Tim, age is just a number, I hope I am still a good fuck in my old age though," Lorraine laughed. "Amy does not have to know about this and anyway, she is going away to university soon at the other end of the country. You, on the other hand, are not. Inexperienced? Well, I just have to give you some experience then and I am going to enjoy that. How about being my toyboy?"

"Well, as you put it like that, I would love to be your toyboy. Fucking a woman like you, who has a great body well, what more can I ask for?"

"You are getting hard again Tim. Are you almost ready for round two? I think that we may have time for round three as well, the way we are going. Amy will not be back yet for at least two hours, I think. In the meantime, have you decided how you would like it? Maybe you have another position you would like to try out?

"I want you to bend for me, so I can take you from behind and have your lovely ass in my face all ready to spank. Do you like to be spanked? I would not mind being spanked, either."

"Yes, I do like to be spanked, as hard as you like. Should I have you bend for me, so I can give you a good whipping, Tim? Well, I think I am going to have to visit a sex shop and get some good things for us to play with. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great to me, Mrs Stevens."

"What did I tell you my name is? Right, I warned you once, this time you are going to feel. I will be getting a whip and your lovely ass is going to be red. So be prepared for it."

The thought of a whip across his ass made him hard.

"My cock is up ready for you. I want you to go into your bedroom and bend over your chair, then I am going to come up and take you from behind and put my hard cock in that lovely warm, wet pussy of yours and shoot all my load up in you."

As they entered the bedroom, Tim saw the chair and only started to get harder. He was just thinking of Lorraine bending over it, with her lovely legs wide open and inviting his hard cock up inside her. Also as they entered the bedroom, Lorraine turned to Tim, felt his body and got his hard cock in her hand. She had her lovely tits pressed hard against him, as she gave him a deep kiss. Then she bent over the chair with her legs wide open.

"Enter me, Tim, enter me and fuck me hard. I want to feel that lovely cock of yours going up and down my wet pussy. I want both of us to cum."

He did as he was asked. Very soon Tim could feel the great feeling of a good wet pussy. Lorraine was gasping in ecstasy as she came. Tim could feel all his cum travelling up his cock ready to shoot out. As Tim's cum all shot out inside Lorraine, he gasped and cried out in pleasure.

"That was great, Tim. Now I know what I have been missing for so long. You were a virgin two hours ago, but you certainly learn fast. We must keep on having sex. Both of us really enjoy it. Tell me, am I a good fuck for an old woman? It will be great when Amy goes away to university."

"Now, it is you that needs to feel that whip hard across your ass, for asking a question like that," said Tim, wagging his finger.

StephanieCelis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieCelis

Tim was really enjoying himself now. "The sooner you can go to the sex shop the better. Do you really mean what you said about having me as your toyboy?"

"Of course I meant that, Tim. I want to get a good servicing, lots of them and make up for the lost time. Listen, if we have time today for round three, I want to choose the position. Is that alright with you? I think we have about an hour or so left before Amy gets home."

"Yes, of course, that is alright with me."

"Next time, I don't want us to just fuck, I want us to make passionate love to each other. How does that sound?  I want us in the 'cradle' position. That is laying down on my bed, facing each other, then I will lift my one leg, so you can slip up into me. Then slowly go up and down me. How does that sound? Also, as we are facing each other, we can kiss, you can hold my tits, my ass anything you like. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds great, Lorraine. What a great way to finish a fantastic day. Wouldn't you agree?"

"You are getting hard again, Tim. I think it is nearly time for round three," Lorraine said with a big smile on her face. "I have not fucked like this for about two years now. I am really enjoying myself. Right, shall we go for some lovely lovemaking? I want to feel you slowly moving in me."

 

~~~~

 

Just as they were about to go to the bedroom for round three, they heard the door unlock. 

"Hi Mum," said Amy. "We had a great time shopping at the sales. You should see all the stuff I have got. Clothes, handbags, makeup and even a bit of cheap jewellery. My suitcase for university is going to be very full."

"Why are you here Tim?" asked Amy as she walked into the lounge. "My Mum phoned you and told you that I had gone out shopping and had to cancel."

Lorraine went a bit red. "Amy, darling, I know I was supposed to phone Tim, but I got busy and forgot. I am sorry about that. We have been talking so nicely together though, that the time seemed to fly by. We even nearly finished off that bottle of orange juice between us as well," she said, hoping to make light of the situation. She knew that Amy did not trust her with any man.

"You have been talking for nearly four hours? About what? Sex, knowing you. It certainly was not about the bloody weather, I am damn sure."

"Calm down, Amy, love. Anyway, Tim must be going now. I am sure he wants to get home and get something to eat."

"Yes," said Tim, "I must." As Amy showed him to the door and told him she would phone him, he called out to Lorraine, who was behind Amy. "Bye, Mrs Stevens, it has been good talking to you."

Lorraine wagged her finger at him and made the motion of a whip coming down.

~~~~

Amy phoned Tim the next day. She asked him round. It would only be the two of them she said. All she wanted to do was chill out, maybe order a takeaway pizza, watch a movie, talk or whatever took their fancy.

Tim arrived and Amy welcomed him warmly.

"My Mum has gone out, she said she won't be back until very late. If I know her, she has gone to meet a man or maybe a group of men and is going to open her legs for all of them. She is like a bitch on heat. The only thing is, this bitch is on heat all year round. Tell me, honestly, did she come on to you yesterday and then get you into bed and open her legs wide for you? I don't believe this 'I got busy and forgot to phone him' bullshit. I just don't trust her with any man, however young or old."

"No, she did not," said Tim. This was true, strictly speaking, yes, they had fucked, but with Lorraine bending over a chair, not in bed, also the blowjob he got was on the sofa they were sitting on. They were just about to go to Lorraine's bed when Amy came home. "Really, you should not speak about your mother like that," he added.

"Well, I think it is all true," said Amy. "Oh, never mind about her, let's enjoy the night together."

As she said this, she snuggled up to Tim and gently hugged him. Tim could feel himself get hard.

"Are you enjoying yourself now, Tim? Say we order a pizza now and start to watch a movie. I have got a big collection here."

"Sounds good to me," said Tim, although he was a bit disappointed as he wanted to get Amy in bed at last.

As they were eating and drinking some coke, Amy said something which surprised Tim.

"For a couple of years now, I have wanted to have sex with you. To feel you inside me, play with my tits, kiss me passionately, give you a blowjob, spank me and caress my body. I want to bend for you, ride you, and whatever else we decide."

"Wow," said Tim. "That is what I wanted for two years now as well. I have looked at your lovely body and thought you must be good in bed. I would love to have sex with you and do all those things with you. You must have had a lot of guys, by now. I mean look at your body and you are a great person."

"Oh, lots of guys have tried to get into my bed, but my legs have stayed shut. I am not like my mother. All those other guys were just looking for someone to screw and they all thought they were God's gift to women. You, on the other hand, are not like them at all. I have only had one guy, once, and thought well if this is what they all rave about, what is the big deal? So are we going to my room now?"

Tim was not going to admit that he had had one woman once and that was her mother and only yesterday.

"Yes, I would love to," said Tim.

As they walked hand in hand, kissing passionately and slowly undressing each other as they went, both knew that they were going to have a great time.

"Oh Tim, look what you have done to my nipples, they are so hard now and standing up like peaks. Tie to my bed Tim and I want to bend for you and open my legs wide. Then I want you to come in me and I want to feel that big hard cock of yours up inside me. I am so wet now, you will slide in easily."

Tim took Amy from behind and was pounding hard. Then both of them started crying out loud.

"Yes, yes oh I am coming yes, don't stop now, ahhh!"  Amy cried as she came.

"I can feel all the cum coming up my cock now, ahhh!" he said as he exploded.

"Oh Tim, that was fantastic! Now I know what all the girls say about sex is true and what the big deal is. I am going away in two and half weeks though, I hope we can fuck a lot before then. I am really going to miss you and that lovely big cock of yours. I would fuck you every day if I could."

"Well, I do live in that self-contained flatlet in my parents' garden, so we can have a good time there no one will notice us," said Tim.

"That sounds great to me. Are you inviting me over there then?" asked Amy.

"With your great body and mind, how could I refuse?" he said seductively.

"That slut of a mother of mine is not going to be back for a good few hours yet, if she comes back tonight at all. Next time I want to ride you, take you right up to the top of my pussy and have my tits bouncing like they were when you took me from behind. I hope you are ready for that soon."

Tim and Amy lay in each other's arms, just holding each other, hugging and kissing softly and passionately.

"Would you like a drink,?" Amy asked. "I do not mean a soft drink, I mean something alcoholic. My mum has got just about everything here. You can't have too much, though, then you will get 'brewers droop' and not be able to have sex," she smiled.

"Yes please, I would love some vodka and orange juice."

Amy came with the drinks and handed one to Tim.

"I am getting hard again. Are you ready?"

"Of course I am, let me give him some encouragement," she said as she moved her hand, so it was holding Tim's cock. "Shit, he is ready for me to ride."

Amy opened her legs to climb on Tim, then slowly sank down onto his hard cock, so it was all the way up her pussy. She proceeded to move up and down him, very slowly at first, then faster. Her tits were bouncing in time to her movement and it was all Tim could do to stop his hands from grabbing them.

As she came, she let out a cry. "Oh shit, I am cumming, yes, yes, yes!"

"Don't stop now. I want to shoot all my cum deep inside you, deep inside you," said Tim.

"You know what I said about that slut of a mother of mine, well, I am sure we have got plenty of time to fuck and do all we please before she gets back."

"Amy!" exclaimed Tim. "I have told you before, that you must not speak about your mother like that. You have done so once too often now. I am going to have to give you a good spanking. I may even take my belt out of my trousers and use that, instead of my hand. Bend over the bed now and you are going to get punished."

"Oh Tim, you are not really going to spank me for telling what I believe is the truth and possibly with your belt as well? I am glad we don't have a cane here," said Amy looking down like a naughty school girl about to be punished.

"Oh yes, I am. Now bend over and my hand and belt are going to give you what you deserve."

Amy bent over and as Tim's hand came down each time, she gave a cry of pleasure, Then came his belt and six firm strokes were given with it. Amy's ass was now very red, but she felt so aroused. Tim's cock, by now, had got hard as well.

"Oh Tim, that was so painful but so arousing, I want you even more. I will not be a bad girl again. Well, I will try not to be so you don't have to repeat the punishment. We might just have to go to a sex shop and buy lots of things to have fun with. Come and lie on the bed with me so we can make slow passionate love to each other. I want you up between my legs as much as I can in the next two and a half weeks."

~~~~

Over the time they had left, Amy spent most of it at Tim's flatlet. She was only home late at night and sometimes not at all. When she was home it was not for very long and Lorraine noticed she always had a big smile on her face.

All too soon though, Amy had to leave and would only be back in the university holidays. Both Tim and Lorraine came to see her off at the train station. Amy knew that the waiting, even though she didn't want it, would be well worthwhile. She wanted Tim's body badly.

After she had left, Lorraine asked Tim to come round to her place, just for a drink, so she said...

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments