Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgins Miss the Wedding

"Two not so innocent teens explore while their parents are away"

18
4 Comments 4
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Aly (Allison) and I attended grade school together when she lived just outside of our small town. We got to know one another and be friends when we rode the school bus every day. We were both small for our age and shy, and our friendship never developed further until we ran into each other one day the summer after we turned eighteen.

As it happened, our parents had a mutual friend who was getting married and they left Aly and I to fend for ourselves at her house while they all attended the wedding. They advised us that the reception would be huge and they would be home late. They also hinted that if they all became too drunk that they might have to spend the night at a nearby motel.

The thought of being alone with Aly aroused me because she had grown into a beautiful girl with long bright red hair and long legs that made me envy her jean shorts that encased them. She had small breasts but her sparkling smile made me feel good just to be with her.

I had just experienced the typical growth spurt that teenage boys do, including overactive hormones. The prospect of being alone overnight with Aly made me cautiously anxious. My right hand had been my only sexual partner so far but I was hoping that Aly might expand my sexual horizons.

We were very comfortable with each other and our conversation to this point was casual and focused around the wedding and reception. However, when we were in her kitchen, rummaging through the cupboards and refrigerator for meal possibilities she shocked me beyond belief.

“So, Ben, are you still a virgin?” she asked very casually.

I tried not to stammer but decided to be honest, realizing that my inexperience would be obvious if we had sex. “More or less,” I admitted, “I’ve not found a girl whom I like enough to have sex with.”

“Same here,” she said, “of course masturbation helps but I’m just not ready for the real thing yet.”

Somehow she could sense disappointment in my face and she suddenly gasped, “Oh my God! You didn’t think we would have sex, did you?”

I hesitated too long and she guessed my answer. “I’m sorry, Ben, I haven’t been with guys enough to be comfortable with fucking yet. But we could play a little game of “show me yours and I’ll show you mine?”

I had seen plenty of pictures of naked women in magazines and several different porn movies but had never been with a live naked girl. This seemed the perfect opportunity to experience at least that, and I agreed.

“Come on; I’ve got an idea,” she said, taking me by the hand and leading me through the house. She took me to her parents’ bedroom upstairs and dropped to her knees by the side of the bed. She pulled out a cardboard box, giggling as she opened it. “I saw my Mom shove this box under the bed one and she seemed embarrassed so I know it has something to do with sex.”

Indeed, inside the box were a black dildo with balls, a long slim metal vibrator that looked like a bullet, a strap on device, some anal beads, a butt plug, a large tube of lubricant, a blindfold, handcuffs and several porn movies.

Aly and I both talked about what her parents might do with all the stuff and when her curiosity was satisfied, she pushed the box back under the bed. She sat on the bed with her hands in her lap.

“Okay, you first,” she said. “Take it all off and just let me look at it.”

I stood up and eagerly peeled off my clothes until I was naked in front of her. I tried to focus on being calm and embarrassed so I wouldn’t get an erection. Then she stood up and said, “Okay, my turn. Remember, we can look and touch but no fucking. Promise me, Ben?”

“Of course, we’re friends; you can trust me,” I assured her, although I still had hopes that something might turn her on and encourage her to go all the way.

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu



When her top dropped to the floor, the nipples on her small breasts stood out like hard red cherries. I was so mesmerized I didn’t realize she had shed all but her panties and was peeling them down her legs. After she kicked them off she came close and stood with her legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips.

“What do you think, Ben? My boobs aren’t done growing yet.”

I gulped and smiled, raising a hand to touch one breast. “I think your body is hot, Aly, especially your nipples; God, they’re incredible!” I gently brushed my palm across her breast and the nipple. It was soft and yet hard and it fascinated me. She let out a soft moan, barely audible.

Her daring pose was getting me excited. I slid my other hand behind her, cupping one soft buttock, and the hand on her breast slowly slid down over her stomach. My fingers gently slid through her red pubic hairs until I cupped her mound with my hand. Then she moaned out loud, “Oh, my gosh, Ben…”

My finger rested at the wet crease hidden in that red patch and I was about to push it into her when she stepped back and exclaimed, “WOW! Look at how big your cock is!”

Instantly she was on her knees in front of me, resting her forearms on my legs. Her face was poised over my cock and I nearly came wishing she would take it into her mouth. But she reached out a finger and rubbed it lightly up and down the shaft, seemingly amazed with it.

“Look at the veins sticking out,” she said, “Can I touch it, Ben?”

“Sure, do anything you want with it,” I answered hopefully.

She wrapped one hand delicately around the center and squeezed hard, tentatively. “Does that hurt?” she asked.

“Nope; when it’s that hard you could bite it and it wouldn’t hurt,” I replied, suggestively.

She was content with stroking it lightly for just a minute or so, and then she put both hands around it, one fist on top of the other. While the bottom hand stroked up and down, the fist on top twisted around the head of my cock.

“Do you have any idea what you’re doing to me?” I groaned.

“I’ve never done this before but I’ve always wanted to see how it felt. Do you want to come on my tits or nipples?” she asked innocently.

I had no warning at all, I just blew my load into the fist that was covering the tip and twisting back and forth. The force of my ejaculation surprised her and she shrieked with glee but her hands did not stop until I told her that I was done.

I was out of breath but satisfied with my first hand job from a girl. She seemed pleased with herself and unconcerned with the mess. She went into the adjoining bathroom and returned with a warm wet cloth.

“When you clean off, you can do some stuff to me if you want,” she said invitingly.

I jumped up and wiped myself clean and tossed the cloth into the sink in the bathroom. When I returned, Aly was lying on her back on the bed, one hand was pulling gently on a nipple and the other was pushing a finger out of sight into that red patch of wetness.

I was licking my lips as I knelt on the bed between her legs when we heard a door slam downstairs, and her Mom’s voice. “Honey! We’re home! Are you guys watching a movie up there?”

Aly jumped up and answered. “Yeah, Mom, but we’ll be right down and you can tell us about the wedding!” Then she whispered to me, “Get dressed and go into my room across the hall. Turn on the TV, and turn on the DVD player; the Avenger movie is in it. I’ll straighten the bed and get dressed!”

Minutes later we casually went down the stairs and visited with our parents for a while, and then my parents and I left. Aly hugged me at the door and whispered in my ear, “I had fun, Ben; maybe next time we can do more.”

I smiled and my cock sighed.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments