Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Night Blues

"When the bride doesn’t show, the groom gets unexpected comfort from an old friend."

29
16 Comments 16
15.5k Views 15.5k
5.0k words 5.0k words

“They’re not here,” read the text from my pal Greg that was the first sign of trouble on my wedding day.

Greg, a grad student who worked part-time as a limo driver, had gone to pick up my bride Julia and her bridesmaid Marcy from Marcy’s condo.

“What do you mean not here?” I texted back, my heart starting to race.

“Literally. The girls are gone. The lady next door thinks she heard them leave around noon,” came the reply.

The blood left my face. I sank into a chair and stared at my screen, not quite believing what I was reading. Fortunately, I was in the pastor’s study and not out in public view. My best man Ross and the pastor exchanged worried looks.

“What’s up, Curt? You look bad,” said Ross.

“Come back then. I’ll try contacting them,” I texted, then turned to Ross.

“The girls aren’t at Marcy’s place. Greg says a neighbour told him they left a couple hours ago,” I explained, my voice audibly quivering.

“Left? To go where?” my friend asked.

“No idea. I’m going to call Julia and find out.”

I called my fiancée’s cell phone. After two tries both went to voicemail,  so I tried texting instead.

“Where are you? What’s going on? Greg says you’re not at Marcy’s place,” I tapped out in a mix of confusion and rising fear.

April, Ross’ girlfriend, appeared at the door as I awaited a reply.

“Is something wrong? They should be arriving, shouldn’t they?” she asked.

“We can’t find Julia and Marcy, hon,” Ross answered, “Just stall for now. Get the pianist to fill the space with some suitable music and tell people who ask that there has been a delay in the bride’s arrival.”

April frowned, but nodded and left. I kept staring at my phone but no answer appeared.

“Nothing?” Ross asked.

“Nothing. I’ll try Marcy.”

Finding the bridesmaid’s number, I fired off a text similar to the one I’d sent Julia. Moments later, a response from my bride finally arrived.

“We’re fine Curt. Didn’t you get my email this morning?” she wrote.

“What fucking email?” I fired back, “I didn’t get anything. I have a church full of guests. Get over here.”

“Can’t. Not even in town.”

“Where are you?” I asked, my worry rapidly giving way to anger.

There was a lull before Julia responded to that one.

“Can’t say right now. Just forwarded the email. Sent it to your work by mistake.”

“Can’t say? Or don’t want to?” I texted.

“Both. I really need time away to sort out my feelings, Curt. Read your damn email.”

I just about threw the phone across the room but took a few deep breaths instead. An email alert popped up so I opened it. It was the expected one.

“Dearest Curt,” she wrote, which had me rolling my eyes, “I have had my eyes opened to how little of life I have experienced. There’s so much more that I want now that I never even thought of before. These new desires are driving me a bit crazy and I need time to sort things out. By the time you read this, I will have left town for a while. We can meet and talk when I get back. All of this means that the wedding is off. I can’t marry you right now. I’m simply not ready and it would not be fair to take you into that situation. It’s not about you or us, it’s about me. I’m sorry. Julia.”

I read it over twice, shaking my head as I tried to understand what she was saying.

“Why are you doing this, Jules? I want you here, need you here. We can talk this out together,” I finally texted.

“We’ll talk when I get back, Curt. We really will,” was Julia’s response.

“I’ll make an announcement to the guests,” said the pastor after I updated him and Ross, “But we should tell the families first.”

“Agreed,” I said with a nod, “Ross, can you go fetch our parents and my sister? We’ll fill them in first and then Pastor Jacob can make the announcement to the rest of the guests.”

“What about the reception?” Ross asked.

“Fuck!” I spat out, my brain racing, “It’s all bought and paid for, isn’t it? They are probably already working on the food so refunds aren’t happening at this point. I guess rather than throw the money away, we can invite everyone to a celebration of friends and family or something like that.”

“I like that plan,” Ross said.

“Sounds like a nice idea to me,” added the pastor.

“Okay, let’s get the families in here and let’s see what they think,” I said.

Both sets of parents were shocked, especially Julia’s, but agreed to my plan for the reception. They went back into the church with the pastor to talk to the guests. Meanwhile, Ross, April, and I decided to head for the reception hall to meet with the caterer and DJ. There would have to be changes made to the program given the new purpose of the event. I texted Greg to meet us at the side door of the church with the limo.

When we stepped out into the hall, I spotted my old friend Lily looking rather perplexed. Lily Morrow and I had been friends since high school. She was dressed in a tight, glittery purple party dress that showed plenty of leg and cleavage. I was used to seeing her dressed far more casually, so I was arrested by the sight and surprised by how attractive my friend was when all dolled up.

“Hey, Lil. You made it,” I greeted her, managing a smile.

Lily looked at me and smiled back. She wasn’t especially pretty, but her smile was gorgeous and infectious.

“Oh my God, Curt, am I too late? Did I miss the wedding?” she gushed, “I’m so sorry. I am always late, aren’t I?”

“You’re fine,” I said with a heavy sigh, “There’s no wedding to miss. Julia has gone AWOL.”

“She did? The bitch!” Lily said loudly with a gasp.

I giggled in spite of myself while Ross and April looked a bit taken aback. Even after so many years, Lily’s blunt frankness never failed to surprise and amuse me.

“We’re going ahead with the reception since the food and booze are bought and paid for,” I quickly explained, “Ross, April and I are heading over to organize things at the hall. You want to come?”

“Sure. Does this mean I get to stand in for the bride?” Lily said in an excited voice.

“Why not? We have empty chairs at the head table now. You and April can fill them as well as anyone,” I responded, offering my friend my arm.

Smiling, Lily took it and the four of us headed down to meet Greg. Somehow, Lily’s presence lifted a bit of the cloud that Julia’s message had put over my day.

-----

The evening found me alone in the hotel room where I had planned to spend my wedding night with my bride. I was sprawled on the king-sized, four-poster bed in my underwear, the pillow wet from my tears.

Somehow, I had managed to keep a brave face through the reception. I had even managed to enjoy Ross’ humorous impromptu speech and my dances with Lily and April. As the afternoon and evening wore on, though, I had begun to miss Julia more and more and the pain had really started to sink in. I finally slipped away pleading a migraine. There was no headache, though, only the emotional pain of a broken heart.

After a while, the tears stopped coming. It felt like I had, at least temporarily, released enough of my grief to do something besides sob in a fetal position. I sat up and flipped the TV on. Scanning through channels, I found a slightly racy comedy on one of the premium movie channels and sat back to watch it.

It was a cliched bit of fluff about horny students on Spring Break. Nothing too profound, but it wasn’t too badly made and the half-arsed jokes even got a chuckle or two out of me. It was a decent distraction from my woes, at least.

A particularly enjoyable distraction was the lead actress, a regular in low-grade stuff like this. She was a good-looking blonde with perky, moderately sized tits that she didn’t mind showing off from time to time. Her final scene was a surprisingly explicit softcore love scene done with the lead actor, a young up-and-comer who was rather nice to look at himself. That scene had me feeling a bit aroused by the time it ended.

Turning off the TV, I sighed. Idly, I rubbed my slightly hard cock through the thin cotton and liked the sensation. It felt odd to be thinking about sex, given what had happened that afternoon, but perhaps I was missing what should have been happening. And maybe an orgasm would offer some distraction and relief, though I hated the idea of doing it alone.

I glanced at the phone and wondered about calling an escort service. During the lull between my previous girlfriend and Julia, I had done that a couple times and generally enjoyed it. Still, the thought of being intimate with some random woman in place of my erstwhile bride didn’t hold much appeal.

Lost in these thoughts, I just about jumped off the bed in surprise when someone knocked at the door. For a moment, I waited to see if they would knock again. Not expecting any visitors, I was thinking someone just had the wrong room. But after a minute or so, it came again.

Rising from the bed, I grabbed a hotel robe out of the closet and put it on. As I tied it closed, I peered out the peephole. A smile came to my face when I saw Lily standing outside my room, still in her party dress. She had a six pack of beer in each hand and a grin on her face.

“Hello there,” I said as I opened the door for her, “I was not expecting to see you.”

“I did some digging and found out where you were. Thought you might need these,” Lily said, holding up one of the six packs. It was Elliott’s Golden Lager, a local craft brew that we both liked.

“Yeah, that looks like something that might help. Come on in,” I said with a smile.

I found myself looking at my friend’s body rather hungrily as she walked by me. Clearly, my arousal wasn’t abating. While Lily and I had been close friends ever since high school, we had never been intimate. It had always seemed safer and more comfortable to stay “just friends.” That said, I had entertained fantasies about her on occasion.

After I removed a couple bottles while Lily stowed the rest in the room’s bar fridge for later use. By the time she was done, I had twisted the caps off the first two.

“Hey, is there another robe?” she asked, looking at my attire, “That looks more comfortable than this damn dress.”

“In the closet. You planning to spend the night?”

“Whatever it takes to cheer you up. I’m here for you.”

“Get changed. I’ll be waiting. Hurry up while the beer is still cold.”

“Unzip me, eh?”

I slowly pulled down the zipper on the back of the dress, feeling the excitement that I always felt when I undressed a woman. My fingers brushed bare skin as I undid the garment and I liked the smooth, warm feel of it. Lily must have noticed the touch because she looked back at me with a slight smile on her face.

Her dress undone, Lily went into the washroom with the robe. Returning quickly, she paused to hang her dress and bra in the closet, then climbed on to the bed beside me. I handed her a beer and we toasted each other.

“I still find it hard to believe you got left at the altar, Curt,” Lily said shaking her head, “I’ve never warmed up to Julia, but I didn’t think she was capable of that.”

“Neither did anyone else I guess,” I replied, “Her family was just as shocked as mine.”

“Well, at least you didn’t actually marry her. A divorce would be even worse.”

“True enough. Still, this isn’t how it was supposed to be. I’m just reeling trying to figure out where my life goes from here. I mean… all my plans for the future revolved around being with Julia.”

“I was in a crisis state not that long ago and I seem to recall a strong, helpful friend being there for me.”

I looked Lily in the eyes and smiled. The crisis had been for Lily, who had been known as Mitch when I first befriended her, coming out as transgender and starting to transition to being the woman she had always been inside. The friend had, needless to say, been me.

I had already known of Lily’s true gender for a year by the time she came out to others. That public coming out had cost her more than a few friends, not to mention some of her family. I had stuck by her through the storm, even though it cost me a few friends, too.

“Just doing what a friend is supposed to do,” I responded.

“Unlike most of my other friends,” she pointed out, “And I do use the term loosely.”

“Sometimes a crisis is when you realize who and what matters. To true friends,” I said, holding out my bottle.

“Amen, honey,” she answered, clinking her bottle against mine.

After long swigs of beer, we lay back.

“So what were you planning to do tonight, anyway?” Lily asked, looking over at me.

“Fuck the hell out of my bride,” I answered frankly, “That horse kind of left the barn, though.”

Lily chuckled. “I was thinking more about what you planned to do now that the horse has left the barn.”

I sighed. “Well, I was watching an R-rated sex comedy for a while and it kind of… um… stirred things up.”

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

“In other words, you were getting ready to jerk off when I arrived,” Lily said bluntly, a rather wicked smile on her face.

“I was actually debating whether to jerk off,” I corrected, “Seems kind of inappropriate to be self-gratifying on one’s wedding night.”

Lily snorted.

“Like there’s anything to debate,” she replied, “If you need an O, give yourself an O. Or maybe you just don’t want to do it by yourself? Perhaps I should help?”

I was startled by her suggestion, but also intrigued and excited.

“You?” I responded with a smile, “We’ve been friends for years, Lil, but… really?”

“No buts, buddy. If sex will make you feel better, I’m your lady.”

I smiled and looked at Lily. She put her beer down on the nightstand and snuggled in close. As I put an arm around her, she slipped a hand inside my robe to caress my chest.

“I’ve always found you rather appealing, you know,” she whispered, “The time just never felt right to approach you about it.”

“I wish you’d said something before. I’ve had thoughts about you, too,” I answered.

She untied my robe and pulled it open.

“Oo, tightie whiteys,” Lily cooed at the sight of my underwear, “I love these. And such a nice package, too.”

She ran her fingers over the bulge in my briefs.

“Nothing you haven’t seen before,” I pointed out. We had been naked together many times in locker rooms, swimming pools, and such, though not since she started her transition.

“But I’m seeing it in a new light, now,” she replied, giving my stiffening dick a light squeeze before lovingly massaging it.

My friend pushed my briefs down to bare my cock. Sitting up, she slipped off her own robe. Beneath, she wore only skimpy panties that were barely enough to hold her own equipment.

“Thought you were getting the operation?” I asked, noting her male sex organs.

“Health and money keep getting in the way,” my friend sighed.

“I work in finance you know. I might be able to help with one of those.”

“The day will come,” she said as she removed her panties, “For now, I’m pretty good at enjoying what I have.”

After drinking in the sight of my friend naked, I lay down and Lily crawled up on top of me. Her boobs were larger and rounder than I remembered from the past. Taking them in my hands, I caressed them, finding them firm and ripe.

“These are gorgeous, Lil,” I said after kissing the little pink tip of each one.

She smiled and nodded. “Tell that to my plastic surgeon. B cups weren’t enough for me so I went for the upgrade. This is a rather full C cup.”

“I like very much.”

“So do I. All the more because you do.”

She moved up so her breasts were over my face. I took the hint and began alternately licking and sucking one of her nipples while using my hand to squeeze, and stroke the other.

“Oh, you do love my titties, don’t you?” she said ecstatically.

I said nothing and just kept playing with them. Finally, though, she pulled them away.

“Want something else in your mouth?” she asked slyly.

“Never done that before,” I said nervously, “But there’s a first time for everything, isn’t there?”

I slid down under my friend until her cock was dangling over my mouth. Holding it steady in my fingers, I gave it a tentative first lick. Liking the taste, I kissed and licked her prick a few more times. Then, tense with both nerves and anticipation, I put it between my lips and sucked it a little.

“How’s that?” I asked after a few tentative sucks. It had swelled and stiffened noticeably.

“Good. You’re not bad at this, actually,” Lily answered.

“I know what I like to receive, I guess,” I said.

More confidently this time, I took her cock back between my lips and sucked harder. Slowly, I worked up her length, getting more of her cock into my mouth. It was a strange but thrilling feeling having a dick in my mouth for the first time.

“Oh boy, you are getting the hang of this,” she gasped when I flicked her shaft with my tongue, “Let’s turn this around though. I want to give as well as get.”

I released her cock and she turned around, straddling my face with her thighs while lowering her face to my cock. Eagerly, I began sucking Lily again, holding on to her ample bum for support, as she started on me.

There was no hesitation in Lily. She went straight to work with her soft lips and nimble tongue. I wasn’t especially big, so she had no trouble getting my cock entirely in her mouth with the head at her throat. Trying the same on her, I found myself at risk of gagging so I held back a little.

“Oh Jesus, boy,” she suddenly yelped.

A big, gooey load erupted into my mouth and throat, nearly choking me. Her femininity had left me unprepared for this very masculine outcome to my oral attentions. I pulled off, swallowing what I could while her cock twitched above me, dripping more cum on to my face.

After taking a moment to recover, Lily returned to sucking my cock. She wasted no time, taking me all the way in, to deep throat me. I lasted a couple more minutes, then felt my own wave of pleasure surge. With a loud groan, I shot my load down my friend’s throat. Unlike me, she knew what was coming and how to deal with it, easily swallowing what I had to give.

“How was that?” she asked when she had turned around to put us face to face again.

“Wonderful,” I said, reaching up to stroke her face.

For the first time in all the years we had known each other, Lily and I kissed. There had been light pecks on the cheek or even lips before, but never a real, full-on kiss. Lily’s tongue slid into my mouth and I eagerly moved my own against and around it. My friend was an extremely good kisser and we soon lost ourselves just making out on the bed for a while.

“You’re getting hard again, baby,” Lily whispered after we after a long, intense bout of kissing and rubbing against each other, “Want to fuck me now?”

“Another first.”

“This is turning into quite a wedding night,” Lily responded with enthusiasm.

It was the first time since our clothes started to come off that I remembered what night it was and why I was with her. That kind of took the wind out of my sails.

“Yeah. My wedding night,” I said quietly, my head falling limply back on the pillow.

“Oops. Probably shouldn’t have said that.” Lily responded.

“It’s okay,” I answered, giving her a squeeze, “All this is only happening because my bitch bride Julia ran off to God knows where with her best friend.”

“Maybe Julia and Marcy are more than friends?” Lily suggested, “Did you consider that possibility?”

I looked at Lily in shock but realized that she might be on to something.

“Why didn’t she tell me earlier, then?” I said, shaking my head, “If Julia is lez or bi or something and wanted to be with Marcy instead of me, she could have pulled the plug a long time ago. Hell, I would have wished them well and gone to their wedding. But leaving me at the altar? That’s a lot harder to stomach.”

“She could have been in denial, hon,” Lily explained, “Like I used to be about who I really was. Maybe something happened last night that shocked her into acting. She felt something unexpected and panicked, in other words. I don’t know, though. Maybe it’s something else that changed and led her to a panic decision. I just hope you keep an open mind until Julia is ready to come to you with the full story.”

I nodded and sighed.

“I know. Maybe there’s a good reason for all this but it’s awfully hard to see that when the biggest day of your adult life is crumbling around you.”

Lily smiled and gave me a light kiss.

“That’s why I came, hon. To help you hold the pieces you have left together.”

“And you’ve done that amazingly. Thank you. Now, did someone mention something about fucking?” I asked, my humour and libido returning.

“I believe so,” my friend responded with a chuckle, “And I think someone else was rather interested in the idea.”

I kissed Lily, then slipped my briefs off and got out of bed to stand over her. Lily sat up on the edge and began slowly stroking my cock, which had softened during our conversation. For the first time, I realized what a lovely woman my friend had blossomed into.

“You’re so beautiful, Lil,” I said softly, my fingers toying with her long, dark blonde hair.

“You’re a lovely man yourself, Curt. Don’t let Julia’s rejection make you think otherwise,” she answered, shifting a bit closer to rub my cock’s head in her cleavage.

My precum glistened on her skin.

“I want you,” I whispered.

“I can tell.”

Lily smiled, then lowered her face and took my half-erect cock into her mouth. Her sucking soon had it swelling back to full erection.

“You’re a good size, hon,” she said, “This should fit nicely. There are lube and a condom in my purse.”

“Always prepared, are you?”

“Hey, I was a Boy Scout, too, you know.”

“You were in my troop, remember?”

After I found the protection and a small tube of lube in Lily’s purse, I turned to find her standing and bent over the room’s dresser. I slipped the condom on, then walked towards my waiting friend.

“Lube me up, boy,” she said.

Smiling I stood behind Lily and drizzled lubricant over the crack of her rather ample behind. Then I lubed a finger and slid it down the crack and into her back hole, working the lube in.

“Oo, yeah, just like that, hon,” Lily said, “More, though. I can take two fingers easily.”

I eased a second finger in alongside the first. Her hole felt very tight around my fingers and I wondered how it was going to feel when I put my cock in. As I finger fucked my friend’s ass, I masturbated with my other hand lubed up, coating my sheathed cock with the slick jelly. Finally, I pulled my fingers out and put my cock head against her little rosebud.

“Here it comes,” I said, getting nervous again, “You do realize I have never done anal before, even with Julia?”

“Who cares, baby? Go for it! I really need a good fucking,” Lily responded with breathless anticipation.

Swallowing hard, wondering if I would hurt her or something, I pushed the head of my cock inside. The tightness of Lily’s anus around my engorged cock head felt wonderful so I kept going. It was one of the best sensations I had ever experienced.

“Fuck, that’s tight. It feels great,” I said when I had my cock buried in my friend’s ass.

“Don’t stop to enjoy it. Just fuck me hard, baby,” she gasped.

Holding Lily steady with my hands on her hips, I began sliding my greased pole back and forth in my friend’s ass. It was unlike any pussy I had ever fucked and I decided that I was going to be doing anal a lot more often, no matter who I ended up with. The tightness was very stimulating and I soon realized that I wasn’t going to last long. An intense wave of pleasure rose from my balls and up through my body.

“Oh my fucking God!” I moaned loudly as I climaxed inside my friend’s bum.

I staggered a little when I finally finished and pulled out. Sitting on the end of the bed, I caught my breath as Lily turned and faced me, sitting on the dresser. She was flushed and breathless, too.

“Damn, that was good,” I said after a moment’s silence.

“Amen, baby,” Lily answered, “You do know how to give a girl a pounding.”

“Thank you. You’re okay?”

“I’m fine, hon. And don’t worry about hurting me next time. I’ve had much bigger men go at me much harder.”

“Fair enough. But don’t complain when I take you at your word. Now, I need a shower.”

“Me, too. And the one in there is easily big enough for two.”

I smiled and got up, holding out my hand to my friend. She took it and we headed for the bathroom.

-----

Dawn found me on the balcony of the room watching the sun rise over the hills East of Eversham. Lily was still asleep inside. While I had dozed off soon after we crawled into bed, I did not sleep well. Thoughts of Julia, of what was supposed to be, kept tormenting me even after my wonderful sexual awakening with Lil. I had awakened my friend once with a bout of crying and Lily had held me, stroking and soothing me until I dozed off once more.

“Good morning, hon,” Lily said as she joined me on the balcony.

We embraced and kissed.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked.

“No. Woke up to use the loo and found you gone. Missing her?”

I nodded and sighed.

“When you came, I thought everything would be all right, that your company would fill the void…”

“But it didn’t, did it?” Lily responded, “I knew I wouldn’t be able to do that, hon. I just didn’t want you to be alone last night.”

I put my arms around Lil and gave her a tight hug which my friend returned. Her body felt warm and comfortable against mine.

“Thank you,” I said after kissing Lily’s forehead, “It did help. And that was some of the best sex I’ve ever had. Why the hell didn’t we sleep together sooner?”

“Because we have so much between us, it never felt right. At least that’s been my feeling. I don’t think you and I would last as a couple. We’re doomed to be friends, not lovers, Curt. It’s not what we two are about,” my friend said with a sad sigh.

“But the sex?”

“Friends can have sex, too, hon. It doesn’t need to be about romance and baby-making. We can just enjoy each other.”

I nodded, finally getting where she was coming from.

“Friends with benefits, then?”

“Definitely. And I’ll try to stay around until this all blows over, okay?”

“Thanks, baby,” I responded, giving Lily another loving squeeze.

We kissed in the warmth of the morning sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments