Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Fun

"Jemma loses her virginity in a sexy bedroom scene while her parents are gone for the weekend"

18
1 Comment 1
22.4k Views 22.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Sometimes, I really don't know how it all started. It was the summer after I graduated, and my parents were gone for the weekend, which rarely happens. My boyfriend, of almost three years at the time had made plans to come over after work. My brother was staying at a friends, so we were going to have the house alone for once.

We had alone time at his apartment whenever I could sneak over there, but it wasn't much. We never got to do much before I had to leave for work or to get home before my parents suspected something.

Tonight was different. As I thought about the fact Jordan was coming over, shivers traveled down my spine, and I had a small tingling in between my legs. I waved good-bye to my parents as they pulled out of the driveway. As soon as their van was out of sight, I ran up to my bedroom.

I quickly changed out of my jeans and t-shirt into the short shorts that I knew drove Jordan crazy, and put on my black lace bra and threw a white cami on over it. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs eagerly, and threw open the door to see Jordan standing there, brown hair hanging into his amazing eyes, his tanned muscular arms making the t-shirt material stretch tight.

He came inside and closed the door behind him as he swept me up into a hug and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wound my fingers into his hair. There was a deep moan in the back of his throat as he slid his hands down my sides to the back of my thighs and picked me up. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me upstairs to my room, sat me down on the bed and pushed me back. He started to kiss me again. I pulled him up against me harder. I could feel the material of his jeans brush against my legs and his arm hair brush against my shoulders as he slid his arms underneath me. His hands grabbed the bottom of my cami and pulled up, taking my shirt off. I heard his breath catch as he saw my lacy bra for the first time. He started kissing my neck.

"You are so sexy," he whispered.

A little moan escaped out of my mouth, and shivers traveled through my body down to between my legs. I pulled his face close to mine and started to kiss him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He trailed his fingers down my stomach, causing me to shiver, and started playing with the waistband on my shorts, which he knew drove me absolutely insane.

I trailed my hands down his muscular chest, feeling his rippling six pack through his thin t-shirt. I took his shirt off, and started to trail my hands down his chest and stomach, and then around to his back. He kissed me hard and slipped his hand in between my legs over my shorts, gently running it over where my clit was. I moaned and dug my nails into his back.

"You like that baby?" he asked.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into his amazing baby blues and nodded. He did his sexy half grin and then started to slowly rub small circles over where my clit was. I could feel myself starting to get wet, and I could smell my arousal very easily, so I knew that Jordan could too. He started playing with the drawstring on my shorts, untying the knot so he could get them loose enough to slip off. I focused my hands on getting his belt undone.

He successfully got the drawstring undone and pulled my shorts down, exposing my bra matching black lace underwear. He let out a little moan, and I smiled.

"What babe?" I asked innocently.

He looked up at me and saw the look of mischief in my eyes.

"You are such a tease," he said under his breath.

He pushed me back onto the bed, pinning my hands above my head with one of his hands, the other one slowly trailing down my neck to my breasts, tracing a circle around my nipple under the bra. I drew in a breath as he continued down my stomach and to the top line of my underwear. He slipped his finger under the elastic and looked up at me, a smile on his face.

He ran his finger down past my clit, just barely brushing it, and down over my pussy lips. I moaned a little bit as he gently trailed his finger back up past my clit. I moved my hips a little bit, trying to get him to touch my clit. He grinned, and pulled his hand out of my underwear.

He started to kiss me, and slipped his hand that wasn't pinning my arms down under my back, to undo my bra. It popped loose, and he slipped it off. I looked up at him. This was something new. Normally my bra never came off. I tried to hide the little bit of self consciousness that was starting to rear up. It was ok if he did this. I loved him.

He started to kiss me again, slowly and deeply, the way he knew got me going quicker than anything else. His fingers trailed down to my exposed boobs and he started to trace little circles around my nipples. I could feel them getting hard, aching to be touched, brushed, played with. He brushed a finger lightly over the top of my nipple and a little whimper escaped my mouth. I felt his smile while he kissed me, and then I was overcome by the sensation of him rubbing my nipple. It felt so good. A loud moan came out of my mouth as he grabbed my nipple in between two of his fingers and started to rub it back and forth. I could feel myself getting even more wet, starting to soak my underwear.

Jordan let my arms go so that he could play with both of my nipples. I slipped my hands down to pull his pants off as far as I could get them. I could feel his rock hard member against my hand through the thin material of his boxers, and it turned me on so much. I squeezed it gently through the material and a soft moan came out of Jordan's mouth, something I had never heard before. It turned me on so much.

He slid his hands down to my underwear and broke the kiss. He sat up and started to pull my underwear off, making sure he didn't break eye contact with me. The whole thing was so hot and sexy I seriously thought I was going to have my first orgasm. I wanted to know what it felt like.

Jordan threw my underwear off the bed onto the growing pile of clothes, and then I helped him take off his jeans and add those to the pile as well. He started to trail his hand along my inner thighs, and across my pussy lips, ocassionally brushing my aching and swollen clit, making me moan loudly in pleasure. I was swaying my hips, trying to get his finger to accidentally slip into my pussy, or stay on my clit for longer than a couple seconds. He was teasing me, and from the look in his eyes, he liked having the power of seduction over me.

Finally after what seemed like ages, he started to play with my clit. He starting rubbing slow circles over it with his middle finger, and I started to moan very loudly. I could feel how wet I was, and how I was starting to soak the sheets beneath me. I closed my eyes and started to play with my nipples, squeezing them just like Jordan had done earlier. I was amazed at how slutty I was acting. But it felt so good. I didn't want it to stop.

I felt Jordans weight shift on the bed, but I didn't open my eyes until I felt a flick against my clit. My eyes flew open and looked down to see Jordan laying in between my legs, licking my clit. I moaned as he started to lick faster, and suck a little bit.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

He slipped his middle finger inside my pussy and I held back another loud moan as he started to finger fuck me.

"You're so tight baby," he said, in between breaks of licking my clit.

All I could do in response was moan as he slipped a second finger into my pussy and starting pushing them in and out faster.

All of a sudden I felt it. A small tingling sensation down below where Jordan was hard at work. I moaned and arched my back.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" I was practically shouting.

Jordan started jamming his fingers into my unbelievably tight pussy, going harder and faster. I couldn't stop myself from moaning louder every single time, as I got closer and closer to climax.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over me," Jordan whispered against my clit.

It sent me over the edge. He jammed his finger into my pussy and licked my clit one more time, and then I let out a scream of ecstasy as I had my first orgasm. My pussy juice squirted out all over his face and the bed sheets. I fell back onto the bed breathing heavy, and looked down at Jordan embarrassed. I had no idea I was a squirter, and from the look on his face, he hadn't known either.

"I'm so-" I started to say, but Jordan cut me off.

 He stuck his finger into my pussy and started feeling around for my g-spot.

"Don't be babe. That was incredibly sexy," he assured me.

He found my g-spot and started rubbing it, and then sat up more so he could kiss me.

I slipped my hand into his boxers and started to stroke his rock hard member. He moaned and started to finger me faster. I pulled off his boxers and broke off the kiss and pulled his hand out of my pussy so I could bend over him. I slipped the head of his dick into my mouth while I continued to pump it with my other hand. I could hear him softly moaning, so I knew I was doing something right for my first blow job.

I started to swirl my tongue around the head of his dick and then I started to slowly slip more and more of it into my mouth, his moans getting louder and louder the more of his shaft went down into my mouth and throat. I began doing an up and down motion with my hand, pumping the little bit of his dick that I couldn't fit in my mouth, and I could feel him tensing up, the veins pulsing as he got closer to having an orgasm.

At the last possible second he pulled his dick out of my mouth and squirted his cum all over my boobs. I looked up at him, astonished. He fell onto me, breathing heavy as he kissed my neck, right on my hot spot.

He looked up at me with a pleading face.

"Please?" he whispered, almost sounding like he was in agony.

For the almost three years we had been together, this was the farthest we had ever gone. I knew he took crap all the time for never having had sex with me, but I had just never been ready... Until now.

"Ok, babe." A smile played across my lips.

"Fuck me, and fuck me now." It came out of my mouth in a half moan.

That was all the encouragement that he needed. He slid down to between my legs and I laid back. He held his dick at the entrance to my pussy and looked up at me. I nodded and he smiled.

He started off teasing me again. He kept pushing the head of his dick against my pussy entrance, but would never stick it fully in. It was driving me crazy. I was horny, and wet, and I wanted him inside of me. I did not want to wait. I groaned, and he seemed to take the hint.

He slowly pushed his already rock hard again member into my pussy. I let out a groan of pain mixed with pleasure as his cock filled my tiny and tight pussy, popping my cherry. Jordan groaned, no doubt because of how tight I was.

He slowly started to pump his cock in and out of my pussy, picking up speed every so often. I started playing with my nipples again, moaning every couple seconds, pleasure taking over my bodies sense of touch. I was in heaven.

Jordan pulled out of me and told me to sit up. He laid down and pulled me on top of him.
 
"Ride me," was all he said.

I had watched enough porn in the past couple years to know what he wanted to me to do. I turned so that I was facing him and slowly slid my pussy down onto his totally erect cock. He moaned as I started to bounce up and down on his cock. He grabbed my bouncing boobs and started to squeeze them, occasionally letting his finger brush over one of my nipples. I started moan.

"Babe, I'm gunna cum. Shit... It feels so good," he yelled out.

A few seconds later, I felt Jordan cum inside my pussy. That coupled with his moan sent me over the edge.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I moaned.
 
I had yet another orgasm, my juices squirting all over Jordan's six pack and his cock. I collapsed down on him, his cock still inside me, pressing into my pussy wall, the feeling so intense with how tight I was at the moment.

A few minutes later Jordan pulled my head up so I was looking at him.

"So, did you like having sex baby?" he asked curiously.

"Mhmm... I can't believe I ever wanted to wait for that," I said in a quiet whisper.
 
I slowly slipped off Jordan's cock and laid on my back next to him.

Jordan pushed my legs apart and started rubbing my clit. I moaned.

"So you liked it when I did this?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"Mhmm," I moaned in response.

He started to rub harder.

"Ohhhh fuck baby, that feels so good!" I practically screamed out.
 
He started to rub my clit faster, and slipped a couple fingers into my pussy and started to rub my g-spot.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum again baby!" I screamed out.

"No you're not," Jordan said.
 
He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and stopped rubbing my clit. I whimpered and slipped my hand in between my legs to finish off my own orgasm. Jordan grabbed both of my hands and held them above my head. My pussy was on fire. I kept moaning as Jordan shifted around on the bed, the sheets occasionally touching my pussy, sending shivers down my spine.

A few minutes later he spoke up.

"You wanna cum baby?" he asked, smiling.

I nodded my head.

"Yes. Babe, please make me cum, please?"
 
I was getting so turned on by the way he was teasing me. He brushed his finger over my swollen clit once. I moaned.

"How bad do you want to cum baby?" he asked.

I moaned loudly.

"Really really bad baby."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Make me cum Jordan, please," I was practically begging.

He started to rub my clit again, and he slipped a couple fingers into my pussy to start rubbing my g-spot again. I started to squeeze my nipples, and not even two minutes later, I let out a moan as I squirted all over the bed and Jordan's fingers. Another orgasm rushed through me, and I closed my eyes. I was aughausted.

Jordan kissed me and then smiled. He pulled me close to him, and within a few minutes he was out cold, looking all adorable and hot, sleeping next to me.

So, he had finally seen me naked. I had finally had my first orgasm. I had finally seen for myself just how big his cock was. And I wasn't a virgin anymore. And hell, it was only the first day of the weekend!

Published 
Written by xoxo1496
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments