Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's Peeking Through the Glory Hole?

"One never knows who's on the other side..."

92
41 Comments 41
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

No one paid me any attention. That's what I wanted – for now. 

Wow, so this is what freedom looks like? 

There was a wide assortment walking around: Abercrombies, fetish-dressed, drag queens, hipsters, and everything in between. Surprisingly, all seemed to play well together in this place. Looking down at my holey jeans and oversized hoodie, I realized I had fretted for nothing. No one here cared what I was wearing; there was obviously no need to 'blend in'.

Scanning the dark room, I committed its vibe to memory. Impossible to miss was the frisson of energy in the air with the horde of patrons sweating on the dance floor. Couples were grinding their crotches against one another to the beat of the music. Boom. Boom. Boom. I could almost feel a hard cock thrusting inside my tight hole. 

Trying to quiet my growing arousal, I switched my attention to the bar where others guzzled drinks as I occasionally sipped my own. I didn't want liquor to alter any sensations tonight. No, tonight I needed to keep all my faculties about me. 

Suddenly, movement from a near corner drew my eye. Two guys were vigorously humping and making out as if none of us existed. Their obvious passion stirred me up again. Shifting uncomfortably in my seat, I grew envious and ached to join them. My eyes couldn't decide where to focus, afraid of missing something if I lingered on one tempting scene too long. 

After a while, I felt confident I could recall the atmosphere from memory when the time came and knew I needed to take the next step. I had absolutely no idea what would happen once I got there, but I walked toward the bathroom anyway.  

Once the door closed behind me, I briskly strode past the urinals with my head down and locked myself in the first empty stall I found. Pulling the hood of my shirt back off my head was a cooling relief and helped settle my heated body. Now what? Looking down at the filthy toilet, I decided to stand and wait, acutely aware of every single sound and movement around me. It wasn't long before I heard heavy footsteps walk past my stall and enter the one next door. Here we go...

My nerves took hold and I hugged myself, holding my breath trying to listen for a sign of what he was doing. There it was – the recognizable sound of a zipper unzipping. I listened intently for the sound of piss hitting the toilet, but heard nothing. 

Bending my knees slightly, I tried to sneak a peek, then jumped back as two chubby fingers suddenly poked through the hole in the stall wall. They wiggled about, obviously trying to attract attention. What does that mean? After a moment and not knowing what else to do, I shook, then released his fingers like a handshake. The fingers retreated back through the hole as quickly as they had entered. Was that a customary check to make sure the guy on the other side was receptive? I could only assume so. 

I waited, heart thumping, eyes glued to the hole. Can he hear my heavy breathing? Then, it happened. The rounded head of his cock poked through … just the head. Maybe his one eye was testing the waters? I waited. Again, I was unsure of the protocol. A moment later the rest of him came at me. Whoa! It was a long, thick cock! 

I bent over to where it almost touched my nose. Appeared to be a great cock. Not sure what I was expecting, but it was very nice. It twitched a little, but was hard, seemingly excited to be in my presence. It blushed from its blood fill.

Then, my clinical analysis morphed into something … more. I achieved enlightenment. The truly great thing about a glory hole was this cock could be attached to anyone my mind wanted. So, in my mind, it belonged to Viggo Mortenson, aka Aragorn. Was he doing the same thing? Bravely, I reached out and gently stroked him, wondering who he envisioned on the other side of the hole. Perhaps, our visions matched? 

While firming my grasp on him, I leaned in and flicked his tip with my tongue, eliciting a moan from the other side of the stall. Ooo, his response made me tingle below. What power he had freely given me, his unknown neighbor. 

I addressed his head with more vigor, alternating between my sucking mouth and my teasing tongue. He liked that … a lot, but his cock began to impatiently bounce, obviously wanting to go deeper. The stall wall was filthy, stained with no telling what, so I was hesitant to swallow his length and risk my lips touching the germ-coated wall, then laughed to myself at the absurdity of that concern. I was in a bathroom stall sucking an unknown cock that had last been in a stranger's asshole. The dirty wall should have been the least of my worries.

Hello__Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hello__Sophie

Go big or go home, some voice inside my head screamed, so I closed my eyes and swallowed him until he hit the back of my throat. As it turned out, he was so long my lips never met the stall wall. Next, my fear became breathing. His monster blocked my airways, but his groans fueled my continued sucking. The feeling of power swept over me again; I freakin' loved it! 

My legs trembled, responding to this illicit act. Whether it was the thrill of a first time or the danger of getting caught, I didn't know, but I had become aroused. More than aroused actually – more like horny as hell! I no longer wanted to suck it, but wanted it buried deep inside me. Unable to resist my new urge, I backed off the monster cock and heard the disappointed grunt on the other side. Hold on, dude!

Fucking proved challenging as I wasn't sure how to get that big cock inside me with the barrier between the rest of us. Finally, I bent over, ass facing hole, then backed up, sliding him around until I felt him at my opening. Reaching my hand behind me, I tried to guide him into my hole, and I got the head just inside my tight opening, then...

"Fuck! Are you a chick?" The baritone voice spoke for the first time.

Oh, no! Panicked, I answered the only way I knew how – by impaling my pussy on his cock. Wasting no time, I fucked myself on his offered meat with my lips smashing against the dirty wall of the stall. I felt I had disappointed my neighbor in some way and became driven to give him a great fuck. Squeezing my muscles, I provided him with my best pussy hugs and was rewarded with his loud moans. 

His girth rewarded me in turn, rubbing against my tight walls in the most pleasurable way. I had to bite my fingers to stifle my usual high-pitched squeals. Awww, he was a great fuck! I felt his pelvis slamming against the wall as my ass slammed backward. Bang. Bang. Bang.

My bound tits needed their freedom, so I yanked my bra up and bunched my sweatshirt up under my chin. It wasn't a great fuck unless my tits were bouncing and they bounced all over the place. If only he could see, he might consider switching sides. The face of Viggo flooded my mind again and my fingers sought my clit. Oh, Viggo! It was as if I'd touched a live wire. Deeper. I needed him deeper and slammed back with a force that rattled the whole wall. Bang. Bang. Bang. 

Oh no. Our furious fucking had unfortunately attracted a new neighbor and another cock poked through the opposite wall. It was quite sad looking, struggling to grow to full erection, and seriously interfered with my vision of what was pounding my pussy. Wanting it to go back where it came from, I pushed on the small mushroom and it retreated, then I covered the hole with my hand. Moments later, I heard the stall door of that neighbor open and slam shut. Sorry, dude, you didn't make the grade. 

I shook that vision from my head and refocused on the prized meat inside me. We fucked and fucked and fucked with each thrust pleasuring my insides better than the last. It no longer mattered where I was or who was listening in around us, my body raced toward its desperate release. Tummy tightened. Legs quivered. "Faster," I begged in a tone I didn't recognize. 

AWWW! GOD! AWWW! I screamed inside my head as I came, soaking his cock. My orgasm triggered his orgasm and he growled, giving me three final powerful thrusts. My quivering pussy drank every drop of cum from his cock. 

Our recovering pants were quite audible, and riding the waves of my post-orgasmic bliss, I longed to embrace my fuck buddy on the other side of the wall, but decided against it. Pulling away, I yanked up my panties and jeans, and fled the bathroom, not stopping running until I was safely tucked inside my car. 

Later that night...

I opened a blank document on my laptop and began typing all the deliciously seedy details from the night. When this idea first sprang from my head, I had known I had to experience it for myself in order to draw readers into my story. "Write what you know," someone once said. 

A few details were foggy, so I dipped my fingers in between my legs to retrieve some reminders. Often for a writer, the research was more satisfying than the story itself – which was the case tonight. Lifting my fingers to my nose, then to my lips, helped me add some titillating descriptors to my writing. 

Taking one more lick of my VIggo-Mortenson-cum-covered finger, I thought, Yes, this will be a good story... 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments